[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ubermensch Anon: God I took way too long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 27
File: 1447361677890s.jpg (7 KB, 225x250) Image search: [Google]
1447361677890s.jpg
7 KB, 225x250
Okay. Kinda have to start from scratch as two things happened. As many of those who followed the story know there was a couple of times I tried to revive it in various ways, AiE and just updating the pastebin was two of them but it just wasn't the same. So I put it on the back burner until I finished school.

The pastebin the story on is currently dead right now as I uh... lost the password. Funny but when school is pressing its cold hands around your throat things tend to slip your mind.

I'll start shortly after I make a new pastebin, I'll paste the story there itself but I plan on rewriting and fixing some grammar and literature of the story.

First Pastebin, http://pastebin.com/u/BigBlackButters
I'll post the new one shortly.

The fillers I WAS going to add will just be added throughout the summer, the story still has a bit to tell before I wrap it up.
>>
Nigger please tell me this isn't a joke. OH MY GOD PLEASE BE REAL.
>>
>>27588247
Far from it my man.

http://pastebin.com/u/UberBad
The new pastebin, I know there were some requests and other things like that years ago. If some of you guys could be as so kind as to refresh my memory of some of them I woud very much appreciate it.

Summary
> You are Anonymous, a mary sue in a magical realm of horses.
> Becoming a mary sue wasn't automatic though, it took tons of hard work and dedication.
> You were once a fat slob who wasn't motivated to do a damn thing but with the right trainer and tons of hard work you turned everything around.
> Now you're a champion of wanted and unwanted attention, having fought dragons, monsters, and the strangest of creatures and villains.
> Last time you were running Discords laundry, which proved to be much harder than previously thought as you are currently stuck in the wildest part of his realm.
> Oh and Celestia is there too for whatever reason.
>>
holy crap it's been sooo long.

it's probably going to take a long time for everyone to find the thread again.
>>
>>27588067

> “I really do hope Anon is okay.”
> Discord sat firmly in the inexplicably comfy seat of the helicopter.
> The metal beast roared as it paced back and forth throughout the sky, just above some clouds that were somehow blue, purple, and pink all at the same time.
> Discord hummed to himself in a surprisingly docile way as he scanned the skies.
> “Hmm… well as long as he didn't run into the rain things should be fine.”
> As the chopping of the helicopters blades faded away from the sky a low rumble of thunder ran through the sky.
> The light patter of rain started as droplets of pink began to dot the skies.
> As they fell to the ground strange things began to happen.
> The ground itself began to writhe and almost transform as the rain began to pour down ever harder.
> Suddenly it began to violently convulse, almost as if something were trying to rip its way from the earth.
> BOOM!
> A crack of green lightening briefly lit up the sky, revealing what seemed to be hundreds of hands clawing their way from the earth and grasping at the air.
> The hands were oddly enough made of...candy.

> “Tell me more!”
> The bean creature was absolutely overjoyed, eagerly taking a swig of root beer from his comically oversized mug.
> The creatures muddling about just simply did their own thing, either moving among themselves, hefting large blocks of wood or sheets of metal, and some of them even playing poker, barking like dogs whenever they managed to one-up each other.
> You simply sneered as one of the creatures tended to Celestia, pressing a stethoscope to her chest and listening carefully.
> Was almost funny considering this thing had foot long claws and razor sharp teeth.
> You sighed and shook your head.
“That's it for now. All I got I'm afraid.”
> The Bean King frowned and lowered his mug, he had somehow managed to take a solid form again while you had been led back to his 'throne room'.
>>
>>27588397
The last thing I remember is anon getting caught by pirates and rescuing the main6 on a cruse or something.

looks like I got some catching up to do.
>>
File: 532397.jpg (41 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
532397.jpg
41 KB, 320x480
> It was literally a makeshift throne carved from rock at the end of a large rotting wooden table.
> “Aw man, I was having so much fun...”
> You clear your throat loudly to catch his attention.
“The Laundromat...”
> “Oh yeah!”
> The Bean King chuckled and waved his hand in the air.
> “Way too far from here to travel on foot. Luckily I've got a teleportation circle you and your marefriend can use.”
> “Marefriend?”
“She's not-”
> “BUT! I'm afraid it can only teleport one of you to where you desire. The other will have to wait another...”
> He paused and looked down at his wrist.
> There wasn't anything on it save for a poorly drawn watch.
> That somehow worked, you could see one of the hands ticking from here.
> “Six months” the king suddenly said.
> Your jaw almost hit the ground, and from the sound of it so did Celestia's.
> “W-What!?”
> The Bean King gave you two an award winning smile.
> “Well yeah! Teleportation circles don't come cheap you know?”
> “Why can it only teleport one of us!? I know foals who can do more than that.”
> Celestia chuckled silently to herself. “I even trained one.”
> “I unno, clunky thing, never really got it fixed. Plus plot device.”
> Always the damn plot device…
“Well… Celestia should go then.”
> Celestia's gaze practically bore into the back of your head.
> “No.”
“Yes.”
> You turned around to say something else but suddenly a loud crack of thunder came from all around you.
> Everybody else in the room stopped what they were doing, sharing looks around as the whole room rumbled and shook.
> You turned back to the Bean King who no longer had that wide smile plastered on his face.
“What is it?”
> “Uh… was it raining per chance? I hadn't noticed earlier...”
> “Yes. It was… why do you ask?”
> The Bean King gulped and muttered something.
> “Lanklets! Arm yourselves! Code Raindrop!”
> All at once the creatures dropped what they had been doing and began to scramble around the room.
>>
File: e6r7lfnlxjz4p71kb0mo.jpg (777 KB, 969x556) Image search: [Google]
e6r7lfnlxjz4p71kb0mo.jpg
777 KB, 969x556
> Just what was going on?
> You shared a look with Celestia as the creatures became green blurs.
“Excuse me.”
> You tried to catch the Bean Kings attention as he worked busily away from you, panicking about something and muttering to himself constantly.
> “I have to get out of here!”
“Hey.”
> You began to walk forwards, trying to catch his attention.
“Hey!”
> Suddenly he whirled around, a flash of blue light taking your vision.
> The world flew outwards in a blur as you soared through the air, the last glimpse you caught was him holding his scepter.
> “Sorry brohama! But I need to get to that circle now! I can't believe this, it hasn't rained in years!”
> You could only make this out barely above all of the commotion, your main concern being your back which slammed into a rock wall at an incredible speed.
> Fun…
> As you picked yourself up with a groan Celestia was already galloping over to you.
> “Are you alright!?” She asked skidding to a halt.
“Fine.”
> You waved her off and straightened yourself back up, glaring at where the Bean King had been.
“Where'd he go...”
> As you said this you began to rub your back, a sore stiffness overtaking it.
> “I saw him head off deeper into the cave. He went through the tunnel on the left.”
> With a grunt you begin to make your way forward.
> What was it with the rain that made him panic so badly anyway?

> As the rain poured down the ground had went from a convulsion to a full on seizure.
> By now there was no doubt that some sort of creature were making there way out of the ground.
> They were oddly colored, shaped like a bunch of humans but made of various candies.
> One of the creatures, a man shaped candy with a giant peanut butter cup head and long, lanky candy cane arms reach towards the sky.
> “Do you hear it men!?” It shouted with a surprisingly gritty, gutteral voice.
> “The sirens of war are singing a song! Soldiers of the Sweets, on me!”
> BOOM!
>>
File: UbermenschAnon.png (1 MB, 742x1076) Image search: [Google]
UbermenschAnon.png
1 MB, 742x1076
Yessssssss! Posting some of the old art!
>>
> BOOM!
> The two of you stopped and stared at the roof of the cave once more, dust and pebbles being shaken down as another slam of thunder ran throughout the sky.
> The two of you were on your way down a darker part of the cave, one that looked to be dug out by...well Diamond Dogs on steroids…
> You wouldn't be surprised if those creatures back there had done it themselves.
> But the issue was that it seemed to get darker the further in, the once lit 'throne room' becoming more of a dot as the two of you went further in.
> Luckily you had someone with the power of a god next to you.
> Celestia's horn hummed to life, illuminating the way for the two of you.
> It made for an excellent flashlight.
> As the white glow of her horn took over the caves makeshift hallway you noticed a couple of things.
> Not only did the tunnel go forward for as far as your eye could see but it also had many smaller paths carved into the sides.
> You didn't even know where to start.
“Any idea where to go?”
> Celestia's eyes flicked back and forth throughout the tunnel.
> “No… I'm afraid not.”
> You simply grunted and turned back forwards, folding your arms over your chest.
> So no idea where that nutcase went…
> Suddenly a shout echoed from all around you.
> Further down the tunnel a flash of blue light went off, revealing the shadow of the Bean King, his massive mouth twisted into a sneer.
> Without hesitation you moved towards the light.
> The light went off a couple more times, as the two of you got closer you began to hear the familiar sounds of offensive magic being blasted off. The sounds of a battle echoed throughout the tunnel just around the corner.
> “Get away from me I say! I am your king!”
> Celestia cut her light as the two of you drew even closer.
> “Step back! Step back!” The Bean King repeated.
> “This isn't a battle! I've eaten more battles than this on a bad day baldie!”
> “This is war!….Five...”
> “Hit me I dare ya'!”
>>
File: Zoa01.png (60 KB, 830x650) Image search: [Google]
Zoa01.png
60 KB, 830x650
>>
Holy shit nigger. You made me very happy today. Welcome back.
>>
>>27588067
Holy fuck has it been a long time
>>
> All these voices droned over each other the closer you got, but oddly enough.
> They all sounded exactly the same.
> Like some grizzled war vet.
> ….
> Oh! You had it now, they all sounded exactly like the Soldier from a game you played while you were on earth.
> You did kind of miss it….
> Now was not the time to reminiscence though…
> Uhg…
> Was the aspect of danger really getting that dull?
> “Anon.” Celestia suddenly hissed.
> The tingle of her magic tickled your ears as something yanked you back suddenly.
> Oh…
> You had been so lost in thought you almost walked right around the corner.
> You gave Celestia a quick nod of thanks and peeked around the corner.
> What…
> The…
> F-
> Language.
> You needed to work on that.
> A bunch of what could only be described as Candy Men stood around the Bean King.
> There was about five of them in total, each one smiling menacingly at the King who was currently on his knees, his scepter shoved in one of the candy mens chest.
> The one with the scepter in his chest seemed to be made of what looked like a twizzler with two candy canes for arms and pixie sticks for legs.
> He wore a rusty pan on his head, a gingerbread smile outlying his features as his soulless gaze stared down at the king.
> He held what looked to be a colorful box with a candy cane barrel at the end of it.
> “Drop it Bean King.” the candy soldier said. “The act ain't gonna fool me.”
> Your grimace was almost audible.
> You pulled away and looked at Celestia, your stone cold silence and stare saying it all.
> She politely pushed past you and took a look for herself.
> You had never seen a practical goddess laugh so hard before.
> But unfortunately it was literally the worst possible time she could do it.
> All of the 'soldiers' heads snapped to your corner, each one hefting up a box like the gingerbread pot head.
>>
> “Show yerselves!”
> Celestia gave you a sheepish smile as a blush overtook her cheeks.
> “S-Sorry Anonymous...I'm usually...”
“More mature? Yeah, don't start.”
> “Come on out! Or we'll blast ya!”
> With what? Candy bits.
> You sigh and come from around the corner first.
“Look we don't want any trouble.”
> You really didn't. You just wanted the Bean King to tell you where the teleporter was.
> You would let them have whatever they wanted.
“I just want-”
> BANG!
> The kick of a blast slammed into your chest.
> You wheezed for air as your back slammed into the ground, one of the soldiers letting out a long whistle.
> It felt like a truck just slammed into your chest.
> “I dun't negotiate with terrorists.”
> All they got in response from you was a groan.
> “Stop it this instant!” Celestias voice rose over theirs.
> For a moment there was silence before another blast sounded throughout the air.
> Things went quiet for a second…
> Wait…
> They didn't…
> They had no problem shooting you.
> Plus those weapons actually packed a punch.
> No way…
> Celestia was…
> A blinding white light took your vision, the agonized screams of the melting candy men taking the whole tunnel by storm.
> Oh.
> Okay.
> The clopping of Celestia's hooves greeted your ears.
> “Are you okay?” She asked appearing in your vision. “Come here.”
> As she ducked down and helped you up you couldn't help but smell roasted sweets in the air.
“Oh man...”
> You let out a grunt as you got back up.
> There was most definitely going to be a bruise there later.
> Celestia dusted off your pants and clicked her tongue.
> “It always seems to be you doesn't it?”
“Yeah-”
> “Bet you wish it happened to someone else?”
“Yuop-”
> “Uhm….Anon...”
“Can't breath-”
> She stared at you for a couple more seconds before shaking her head with a small smile.
> “You're too cute...” She caught herself and nudged you with her wing. “Uhm...er...the King...”
>>
>>27589205
Sorry I'm posting slow guys. Once I get that flow back again I should be posting as fast as I was before.

>>27588924
I'm glad I did man, I've been waiting for this day for a long time.

>>27588889
>>27588911
Ah, I still have these in my folder. I heard someone had made another picture? Does anyone here have it?

Captcha: Candy
>>
>>27589222
Take all the time you need bruv
>>
> You could feel your rage rising once more.
> Oh yeah…
> That backstabbing weasel…
> You turned back to the molten bodies of the candy soldiers, the Bean King lying amongst them.
> “Uhm….hello...”
> With a groan you scooped down and picked up one of the candy boxes.
> With a click you aimed it downwards.
> When you saw Discord you were going to drag him to therapy.
> This world sucks.

> “This isn't right I say! I demand a retry! Perhaps without the soldiers this ti-”
“Teleporter...now...”
> The Bean King sighed and held his hands up, leading you and Celestia down another tunnel.
> “Okay… okay...”
> A loud boom rumbled through the tunnels, this was followed by multiple bouts of shouts and bangs.
> The King let out a sharp gasp.
> “They're here.” He muttered.
“Keep walking.”
> You were done with this nonsense.
> You would rather have another monster of the week.
> It wasn't actually that long before the three of you reached a room different from the others.
> Though with the sounds of a war echoing all around you paranoia made time seem to slow down.
> The room you were in now was a large hollowed out area, a path of sand leading up to a cyan blue pillar of light.
> The pillar wasn't solid though, it was more translucent, airy.
> Strange symbols hovered around in the pillar, each one shifting and warping in its own way.
> Huh…
> “In all of my years as a ruler I can say I've never seen something like this...”
> “Special gift.” The King repeated as he hobbled down the path. “You just think of where you want to go and it'll take you there, anywhere, you don't even have to actually know where you are going.”
> “I see...”
> “Yup… and it's all mine!”
> With that he took off in a sprint, having hobbled just far enough ahead the two of you to get a headstart.
> Celestia's features hardened as she aimed down her horn.
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 220x229
> But you suddenly stopped her.
> With a sigh you reeled the box back and chucked it forwards.
> Your immense strength made it into a powerful projectile, the candy box become a blur as it rocketed towards the king.
> He turned back just in time to let out a shout as the box slammed right into the side of his face.
> The force of the throw was enough to dig into his face, pulling him off of the ground and soaring through the air.
> He slammed into the ground a few feet away from the pillar of light.
> From the looks of it you had knocked him out.
> Celestia quirked a brow. “Now that was just showing off.”
> You shrugged and lumbered over, picking the candy gun back up and bending the barrel so it was useless.
> You looked upwards at the pillar.
“So...”
> Celestia seemed to catch on almost instantly, the air seemingly getting colder as she slowly fixated her gaze on you.
> You unwrapped the bag from your fist, you current….adventures making you almost forget it was almost there...and that this was the sole reason for you being here.
> “Step in Anonymous...” Celestia said narrowing her eyes.
> You turned to her and quirked a brow of your own.
“Me? No, no, no. You're going to take this bag to the laundromat, get some directions, and get out of here.”
> “I don't think so.”
> Her glare would make you paralyzed with fear if you were any lesser willed.
“I can handle myself, you need to find Discord. You have something important to ask about do you not?”
> “I'm pretty sure it can wait… you're so close to finishing off and I can see this place is taking a toll on you.” She gave you a warm motherly smile, but there was a hint of anger behind it. “Go on, I can handle myself.”
> You hummed silently and stared down at the ground.
“I'm not gonna feel right.”
> You began to move closer.
“Leaving you behind like that.”
> “Neither would I.” Celestia watched you cautiously as you approached closer. “You're a good friend, and you deserve to rest for a while.”
>>
> You let out another hum.
> By now the two of you were about nine feet from each other.
> As you took a step closer, she stepped back.
> She gave you a warm smile.
> “Nice try, it's not as clever as you think.”
> You simply frowned and shook your head.
“Nah… I just needed you to back up a little.”
> She gave you a curious look for a second.
> And you flicked your eyes behind her.
> When she turned around you rushed forward, throwing your weight down on top of her.
> She struggled with all of her might, the strength of what seemed to be thousands working against your own.
> But it wasn't enough.
> As the two of you wrestled against each other she let out a string of names.
> “Don't do this you babbling fool!”
> You ignored her and slipped your arms around her hind-legs.
> With a grunt you slung her upwards, managing to slip the bags ropes around her neck.
> Suddenly you whirled around and let go, Celestia becoming a white blur as she was hurdled into the pillar of light.
> She suddenly disappeared…
> So did the pillar, the once gentle hum and warm light now left the room cold and empty.
> In place of the pillar was a large circle, some of the symbols etched into the ground where it stood.
> You let out a sigh and shook your head clear.
> It was then that you noticed the sound of multiple footsteps thundering down the tunnels outside.
> You could hear more shouts, followed by more bangs and what seemed to be a couple roars along the way.
> With a groan you slowly turned around and faced the entrance of the room.
> Come on…
> Time to show them why they call you an Ogre…
> Just as the footsteps began to make their way around the corner.
> The world suddenly zipped and whirled around you, colors of black being replaced by white and blue.
> The sound of footsteps was soon replaced by...dryers and washing machines.
> You lowered your stance and looked around, finding yourself in a generic looking laundromat.
> ….
> What?
> “Yoohoo!”
>>
> You whirled around, catching Discord studying a newspaper with a pair of reading glasses on.
> He licked one of his talons and flipped through the page.
> “I thought you would never finish.” He simply said with a roll of his eyes.
> He tossed the newspaper behind him, the whole thing unbinding and scattering into the air.
> “I was beginning to think my test was a little too hard for you.”
> As he said this he polished his talons on his chest and looked them over.
“...Test?”
> “Yes my boy. My test! And you passed!”
> You looked around at the surprisingly mundane laundromat.
“What the hell kind of test was that!?”
> He flinched as you suddenly turned on him but that mischevious smile took his features once more.
> “Um, er, the one too see if you could truly protect Fluttershy after all.”
> As he said this a body pillow of Fluttershy appeared in your hands.
> Discord appeared behind you, slipping a cap and gown on you and blowing a party toy.
> After that he wiped a fake tear from his eye and sniffled.
> “You passed with flying colors my boy.”
“It was all...a test….”
> The pain in your chest began to subside.
> Discord appeared in front of you triumphantly.
> “Well it was real after all, I dropped you off in the most dangerous part of my realm, those candymen are like roaches there, I can't get rid of them, same with the piranha's… and just about anything else there...”
> He rubbed his chin thoughtfully.
“You nearly got me killed...multiple times!”
> “Well duh that was the point- URK”
> Before he could finish you had him by the throat towering over his form as his lower half scampered away from the upper half.
“Is this your idea of a joke!? A test!? Or what you claimed was a test!? I didn't learn anything! Except that I hate you and everything you stand for you little-”
> Discord tried to gurgle something in between.
> “Behind...you...”
> What?
> You turned around just in time to receive another blow to the chest.
>>
> Luckily instead of slamming into a rock hard wall, you got to land in a plastic chair this time.
> Which snapped under your weight, letting you slide across the tiled floor.
> Did you have a target or something on your chest?
> With a groan you managed to pick yourself back up, glaring at whoever challenged you.
> Discord snaked behind a defiant Celestia.
> “Anonymous! What you did was selfish, rude, and outright disgraceful!”
> With a sigh you got to your full height.
“It was you or me.”
> “You know you don't always have to play the hero. You can let others help you for once.”
> You were about to voice your retort right when Discord decided to interject.
> “To be fair madame that was part of Big, Old, Mean, Anonymous's test...”
> He peered up at you and blew a raspberry.
> “I showed you the utmost hospitality and you so brutishly handled my soft, delicate throat...”
> Discords bottom lip quivered as his eyes became filled with tears.
> Celestia gave him a look of annoyance. “You're not getting off that easy. What YOU did was outright cruel, crude, and just manipulative!”
> Discord shrugged.
> “I have half a mind to turn you into stone again...”
> This seemed to calm him down a bit.
> “Oh fine! Okay so I had a little bit too much fun, who cares? So what if I started the rain, and comfortably watched from my Helicopter while you two were fighting for your lives?”
> Your eye twitched.
> Discord chuckled.
> “Don't worry, if I felt you were in any real danger I could've easily swooped in and saved the day.”
> As he said this a shining white armor appeared around his body.
> With a poof it was gone.
> Celestia go wait back at my house.
> Before she could protest he snapped his fingers, Celestia disappearing in a flash of white light.
> He turned back to you and gave you a toothy smile.
> “So you passed my test, you proved yourself more than worthy to protect my friends, and you got to punch a bunch of monsters in the face how cool is that!?”
>>
“….”
> Discord awkwardly coughed.
> “Annnnnd you get to see what it would have been like if you lost…. You know like you wanted to?”
“….”
> “Uhm...Anonymous… why are you walking forward like that...why are you staring at me like that?”
“….”
> You quietly raised your fists.
> You didn't care anymore.
> You needed to punch him at least once.
> “Anonymo-ANON!”
> Crack!

> Discord sat next to you quietly holding an icepack to his jaw.
> “You have quite a swing there...”
> You hummed with disinterest and took another bite of the candy bar in your hand.
> You normally didn't eat these things but it just seemed right today.
> Discord sighed and slumped in his chair.
> “I do...worry about them.”
> You stopped mid-bite and slowly turned to gaze at him.
> “Everyday I think something might want revenge, they are a bunch of goody little four shoes after all...”
> You silently turned back to your bar.
> “I don't know what I would do if they got hurt… especially Fluttershy, I haven't had friends in so long...”
> Gee, you wondered why.
> “….”
“...”
> With a sigh you lowered your bar.
“They'll be fine Discord. You'd be surprised with what they can pull off.”
> You took another bite of your bar, very little resistance making itself known.
“They defeated some super-powered monster from tartarus, they showed you up, they kept a whole village from falling to a tyrant.”
> You shrugged and swallowed your bite fully.
“Then they reformed said tyrant, after fighting through multiple time-lines I might add.”
> You chuckled silently.
“They can handle themselves Discord, there's no need to worry.”
> “...”
> Discord didn't even say anything, instead he silently waved his hand in front of the two of you.
> The laundromat faded away revealing a desolate wasteland.
> You looked around, seeing nothing but a red, polluted sky and barren wasteland.
“What is-”
> “This is what happens if you had never taken that first step Anon.”
>>
> Discords voice did not come from around you nor to your side like he had originally been but rather from inside your own head.
> “You continued to wallow in despair and pity, instead of getting your life straight you decided to stay inside and continue to laze around…. After Bunny won the Triathlon she tried to get you out of the house but it was no use. Things got bad from there… with no champion of pure will Celestia and Luna had to investigate the threat to Canterlot themselves while the Elements tried to contain the Basilisk. Both parties had failed…. Things got even worse from there, neither the Elements nor the Princesses were there when the Changelings attacked Canterlot once more, they claimed it as their own, making Canterlot into a Changeling Capitol. Chrysalis the new ruler of all the lands of Equestria declared all the ponies be fodder for her children. There was no-one to stop the gods return nor Zoa taking their side. An all out war between the Changelings, what was left of the Equestrians, and Zoa and her family destroyed what little was left of this place anyway.”
> Suddenly you were back in the laundromat, the familiar hum of the machines taking what had been the silence of the wasteland.
> “You may think your choices don't effect the big picture but they do in the end. You choose what you do but others cannot choose what happens afterwards….always remember this.”
> Discord got up and stretched, a series of pops running up his spine.
> “I've got some business to attend too… just walk out the door and you'll be right at home, no questions asked Anonymous.”
> He yawned and fanned his paw in front of his face.
>>
> “Oh… and things are not all as they seem.”
> Before you could ask more questions, which you had tons of, he disappeared.
> You looked around the laundromat, the calming sound making this moment more...eerie.
> With that you got up and headed towards the door.
> As you pulled it open a crack you glanced back at the laundromat one last time, staring at where the two of you had been sitting.
> A snicker played on your lips.

That's it for that chapter. I know it wasn't the best but hey, a year long break tends to do that.

Tell me what you thought of this one and if you have anything to suggest I'm up for it if I can work it in guys. I hope you enjoyed. I'll be back on later to start the next chapter.
>>
>>27588397
If I can remember Anon is still mad at the M6, AJ try to give him a good ol' lickaroo and Derpy was kidnapped.

>>27589024
Ikr?

Someone can post the old art? The lunch with Derpy, etc
>>
>>27588067
come home from work to see this on page 10. it's been a long time, friend.
>>
bunp
>>
>>27588067
AWWWWWWW SHEEEEEEIIIIITT NIGGGAAAAAAAWWW
>>
Boop
>>
>>27589971
Finally all caught up.

Sadly no suggestions, too damn tired.
>>
Boop
>>
File: Hugsswfrwdvfr.png (156 KB, 600x639) Image search: [Google]
Hugsswfrwdvfr.png
156 KB, 600x639
>>27589971
So far so good. Those candy guys were interesting. wouldn't have minded learning more about them.

You subscribe to dislestia ship? I don't really. I am really liking Celestia acting like a child though. Pretty damn cute.
>>
About to start it back up

>>27596384
Nah, Dislestia never really appealed to more nor turned me away but Celestia mentioned earlier that she needed to talk to Discord as she couldn't find Zoa.

As for the Candymen. I had much more potential with them yeah, but who said we're exactly done with them?
>>
Autistocrat here. Sorry to disappoint but some plans I had made awhile back just arised and I need to be there.

If the thread dies I'll make a new one tomorrow. Terribly sorry.
>>
>>27597223
I won't let it die senpai
>>
>>27588067
Moar Ubermensch Anon? Great too see you back, mang.
>>
>>27597516
>>
>>27597223
no problems man
>>
File: EvilMuffinbyMaytee1463786934972.jpg (163 KB, 787x1016) Image search: [Google]
EvilMuffinbyMaytee1463786934972.jpg
163 KB, 787x1016
bmp
>>
File: treehugger13.jpg (685 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
treehugger13.jpg
685 KB, 1200x1600
>>
Boop
>>
Brump
>>
> The smell of fresh air instantly overtook the laundromats mustier, closed smell.
> You sound yourself at the Ponyville train station, stepping out of the….
> You looked back and noticed that you had just emerged from the porta-potty.
> Ah.
> The sound of voices and laughter rang throughout the air as the trains horn sounded off.
> You turned back just in time to catch the Elements stepping out of the train.
> They hadn't noticed you yet which was good, you had yet another falling out with them.
> Though this one was significantly less serious, you just couldn't accept their gift after all the crap you've been through together.
> Not necessarily in a negative way just more in a…
> …
> They've done their fair share.
> That's all that matters.
> You watched as the girls headed away from the station, disappearing into a crowd of ponies hopping on board.
> With a sigh you decided to head off and go home, you needed a shower, a change of clothes, and some time to rest.
> One thing you noticed though was that they were just getting back.
> You had been in Discords realm for a good six or seven hours, maybe even more.
> The train shouldn't have taken that long to get back…
> Oh well.
> Probably some BS like a time difference or something, you didn't really want to bother with Discord at all.
> He was weird and the whole… end of the world thing he showed you was weird.
> Shaking away the feeling you began to head back home, sneaking around the train and taking the outskirts of the town.
> It was nice to be back to be honest, the snow crunched under your feet which was a much more refreshing feeling than traversing through dirt or swabbing the deck of some pirate.
> You didn't want any more adventures for the time being, you just wanted to get home, see your girls and plop into bed.
>>
> Now that you thought about it your muscles didn't really feel like anything.
> They didn't ache like usual, though it was a feeling you had learned to get used too.
> While you were lost in thought you couldn't help but feel like something was...off.
> You noticed a couple of ponies staring at you as you headed home but it wasn't the usual stares you got.
> There was something predatory about them.
> Oh well, oh hey.
> There's your house right now.
> As you got closer you couldn't help but let a goofy smile overtake your features.
> It's been so long.
> You could hardly contain…
> Why the hell was Lyra trotting out of your house?
> Derpy stood in the doorway of your home, waving as Lyra trotted away.
> The two shared their goodbyes as you approached, Lyra trotting down the path and towards you.
> She gave you a cat-like smile as she passed by.
> “Hey Anon!”
“Hi.”
> Without another word you continued past her.
> Multiple scenarios ran through your head.
> Derpy and Lyra never really talked before.
> In fact if you recalled correctly, Lyra would deliberately avoid Derpy because she was such a clutz.
> Something about a danger zone or whatever.
> Changelings?
> No.
> Were they planning something?
> Couldn't be.
> You shook your head clear.
> You were over-analyzing things, paranoia was going to take your mind if you kept at it like this.
> Derpy waved eagerly as you came into view, a large smile plastered don her face.
> Seeing this brought great joy to your heart and soul.
> You smiled and waved back.
> Scootaloo squeezed through the doorway and began to gallop your way.
> “Dude you took so long! How was the trip! Huh? Huh? Huh?”
“Uh...eventful.”
> Scoots waved a fore-hoof in the air. “What? You get into another adventure or fight again? I bet you whooped some flank didn't ya?”
> As she said this she took a karate like stance to emphasize her point.
>>
“Boy, however did you know I got into a fight Scootaloo?”
> You of course said this with light sarcasm.
> “Must be magic or something.”
> The two of you shared a laugh as you headed to the doorway.

> The rest of the day was really easy-going.
> After your shower, you managed to just laze around in bed the entire day.
> Derpy didn't really talk much to you, she had rather stuck to the other parts of the house.
> While she busied herself with minor chores, Scoots went out to practice and play with the others.
> You were fine with whatever she did really as long as she wasn't out getting into trouble.
> Spoiler alert?
> She was probably out getting in trouble.
> While things had been...okay for the most part you were still wondering why AJ hadn't come to see you yet.
> You thought she would be worried about you after that whole train thing.
> Maybe she finally got over it.
> Oh well…
> Truth be told you didn't care right now.
> You just needed some rest.
> You slowly let your eyelids fall, ready to finally have some comfort.
> ….
> ….
> ….
> Why. The. Hell. Couldn't you get some sleep?
> With a frustrated groan you opened your eyes and threw off your covers.
> You glanced at your clock, noting that you had been laying there for a good two hours without any rest.
> You didn't get it, before you were so ready to finally hit that bed and get some well-deserved (You felt.) shuteye.
> You also noted that Derpy currently wasn't laying next to you which was pretty weird.
> She didn't usually stay up that light and you were sure she had work tomorrow.
> You pulled yourself up and hopped out of bed.
> Throwing on a tank-top over your boxers you went into your nightstand and pulled out a small mini-flashlight.
> Surprisingly enough even though they existed, the ponies seemed to prefer lanterns.
> Well that and magic.
> You've come to hate that mystical advantage.
>>
> You clicked on the light and pushed past the door.
> Stepping into the hallway you shined it both ways and shrugged.
> The house was pretty silent, if Scoots decided to spend the night with one of her friends she would've come and left a note for you.
> Besides it wasn't even that late, about eleven o' fifteen.
> Derpy usually went to bed around Ten.
> You headed towards the stairs, ignoring the other rooms.
> They were mostly the maids and the doc's anyway.
> You didn't hesitate nor creep around the house.
> If anything that was the worst thing to do, just too 'slow' for your tastes.
> It wasn't long before you cleared the entire house, finding not a single trace of either girls.
> The only room you hadn't checked was the kitchen and even then you would've heard someone clunking around in there by now.
> You made you way into the kitchen, noticing nothing out of the ordinary.
> Hmm…
> Something wasn't sitting right with you, you hadn't found a note from Scoots yet either.
> You placed the flashlight on the table and headed towards the backdoor.
> Unlatching it and stepping outside you scanned your backyard.
> It used to lead to the forest but ever since you got Aggro you've needed a very, very large fence to keep him contained.
> Neither of them were out here either.
> Now you were getting worried…
“Scoots! Derpy!?”
> All you got in response was the whistling of the winter wind.
> …
> You were heading into the town.

Gonna stop here for now as I've got work calling. I'll bust out a lot more tomorrow, I don't want this story to become 'one of those threads'. You know the ones that only get a few updates every once in awhile?

Starting tomorrow I'll try and keep it at 15 posts a day minimum.
>>
File: Sperk.gif (22 KB, 1527x1111) Image search: [Google]
Sperk.gif
22 KB, 1527x1111
>>27588067
Time to get back on the wilde ride again.
>>
>>27604397
I luv u
>>
>>
WHERE IS THE OLD ART?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1448427787687.png (4 MB, 4000x4000) Image search: [Google]
1448427787687.png
4 MB, 4000x4000
>>27607379
This is all i could find in my folder besides op.

I don't remember there being much
>>
File: 1447898019107.png (564 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
1447898019107.png
564 KB, 480x800
>>27607379
I got all the old art saved. Here's some Zoa.
>>
File: 1447902201434.jpg (98 KB, 581x968) Image search: [Google]
1447902201434.jpg
98 KB, 581x968
>>
nice stuff
>>
>>27610422
BUMP
>>
File: 1451480235849-0.jpg (358 KB, 960x3910) Image search: [Google]
1451480235849-0.jpg
358 KB, 960x3910
>>27604397
next time dimensions get fucky anon should go to the warhammer fantasy universe
>>
>>27611243
Not even a pinki fag but that is one attractive mas produced pone.

8/10 -1point for the spaghetti and -1 point for not being real
>>
Boop
>>
>>27588067
Glad to see you back. It's rare a writefag comes back after the threads slip into memory.
>>
>>27607379
>>27608945
I have almost every picture saved. I'll upload along with the story.

>>27604406
Hello Strange, welcome back.

>>27612400
You know funny thing is I almost bailed truth be told. I saw that it wasn't being talked about as much then someone mentioned it like a week or two ago.

It's hard to get super-motivated like I was before but once I get my flow back it should be good.
>>
File: 1450304462149.jpg (24 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1450304462149.jpg
24 KB, 800x600
>>27612828
>almost bailed
you bitch nigga, i made like 2 threads asking if you were dead during your fucking half 3/4 year break
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57 KB, 998x751) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57 KB, 998x751
>>27612828
hurrr i like to suck dicks, i almost stopped writing a very popular story after promising id be back because i wasnt really feeling *inspired*

also get a trip if you are gonna keep posting, retard
>>
File: 1443070152808.png (529 KB, 599x443) Image search: [Google]
1443070152808.png
529 KB, 599x443
>>27613123
Not really like that way, it was more of the fact that I thought everybody moved on and I ain't willing to linger on things. Plus I've recently been valuing the truth above all else and that's the truth man.

I came back because I wanted to finish this and because a lot of people liked it. I'm not inspired because I'm actually happy recently, a lot of my writing talent came from a feeling of helplessness but a need to change it.

I don't have to be here and nobody else does either but I'm here because I enjoy it and I want others to enjoy themselves too, it's just gonna be a slow startup man.
>>
File: 1447810147066.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
1447810147066.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1840
Something new by LeStrange

> After slipping into some boots and jeans you threw on a light sweater.
> You were not running through anymore Aviators, it was mad expensive.
> You decided against running or jogging into town, rather opting to walk and keep an eye out all around you.
> Your light cut through the darkness, each one of your heavy steps crunching the snow as your light bobbed through the darkness.
> Ponyville was strangely dark tonight, only streetlamps and a few ponies lights on for the night.
> Usually the entire town was illuminated in some way, by the townsfolks homes, or hearths warming lights that won't be taken down until later.
> It struck you as odd but you wouldn't linger on it for too long.
> The rest of the trip was rather uneventful, almost peaceful even.
> It wasn't until you got into the town that the true strangeness of the night began to set in.
> You shined the flashlight around the couple of houses up ahead, noting that was just an...eerie feeling in the air.
> As you headed over the bridge you couldn't help but feel as if you were being watched.
> You shook the feeling off and continued onwards.
> You should make your way to Sweet Apple Acres first and make sure Scoots was at least okay.
> It wasn't long until you found yourself on the apple farm.
> You swept the light around the apple orchard and let out a sigh.
> You remembered when things were much easier, from spending your days on the computer to lazing around the house.
> Especially when you showed up around here, the way you were treated at first had made you rather reclusive back then.
> Oh man…
> You didn't realize just how tired you were until now.
> You were about to head down the regular path towards Scoots and her friends until you noticed something odd.
> In the distance, hidden behind a couple rows of trees one of the barns was illuminated by a warm orange glow.
>>
File: 1457649075186.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
1457649075186.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
>>27613223
Posted the wrong picture. That one is by the Raspberry Anon.

This one is the Lestrange picture. Was going to be used as a cover.

> That was strange because the Apples didn't have electrical lights in the barns, just lanterns, which you tried to make them get rid of after the last incident with them.
> They were working on it, but winter was a slow time for the family.
> You clicked off your flashlight and pocketed it, heading towards the light.
> Derpy and Scoots were fine you were sure, maybe a little forgetful if anything else.
> You were trying to push down the feeling of something very bad happening but you were sure once you reached the tree-house you would see that you had simply wasted your time.
> You weaved around the trees, noticing more things as you approached the barn.
> The first thing was that shadows were moving among the light… a lot of shadows.
> It was a pretty big barn, probably big enough to house a quarter of the town.
> Another thing you noticed was that it was oddly silent, if anything you would expect a late-night party that you just weren't invited too.
> You probably wouldn't have shown anyway.
> But instead you could make out a couple...distorted voices and a few angry grunts.
> You ducked down and headed to the side of the barn, being able to make out much more of the conversation now that you were closer.
> It sounded like some kind of argument was going on in there, you could actually make out AJ's voice.
> “Whatever ya'll did with em', Ah swear-”
> Her voice was cut-off as something muffled her cries.
> You raised a brow and moved ahead a little bit closer to the door.
> A wicked cackle echoed throughout the air, it sounded like Granny Smith laughing but heavily distorted.
> You peered your head around the corner.
> Of course…
> AJ was in the middle of the barn, tied and gagged as the apple family and a couple of Changelings surrounded her.
>>
You know what. Now that I think about it... see this as an act of cowardice if you so wish, grow to resent the fact that I bought this back but cannot continue I am sorry.

But I can't find it man. After explaining back up there I see why I was having so many issues bringing it back.

So thank you very much for taking the time, work, and effort to contribute to this whole project guys and I really appreciate it, but it would just be a waste of time to try and continue as I cannot simply find my source of inspiration anymore, I know I kept saying I would bring it back and I tried but it's just not going to happen and rather than waste even MORE of your time trying to drag it on I would rather take responsibility and end it right here.

It was a fun ride guys, I know a lot of those here invested time and work into this and it won't go unnoticed, I'll delete this thread at 3:10 exactly tomorrow if it doesn't die by then but uh. Ya'll can cuss me out, you can call me a piece of shit, you can tell me where it went wrong, or even if you just have something legitimate to get off of your chest go for it.

Moments of clarity will do surprising things.

I'm sorry Strange, P.I., and Nomad, and those who made the other edits. And I'm sorry to those who invested their time in the story but it just will not be the same.

Perhaps a better and more motivated writer will pick it up sometime down the line? No?
>>
>>27613497
Damn, I will miss you faggot but it's your choice. I really hope to see you soon. Are you still going to be a writefag or nah?
>>
bmp
>>
>>27614037
Hate to move this dead story back to page one but you were polite as hell.

Yeah, probably. It's not that I don't want to write it's just that I don't want to write something soulless, especially when I had so much heat invested in the story before hand. I was just looking at some of the writing before and it's just not the same.

It was part of the reason the story had so many errors in grammar in spelling was because I would get so caught up in a flurry of emotion writing it out.

Now when I write about Ubermensch? A dull feeling, whatever hole that allowed me to start this story with the passion before hand has been filled.

TL;DR: Yes
>>
>>27613497
>>27616708
fuck, well if the motivation ain't there don't push yourself
hope to see you in other threads
>>
File: 1448870887093.jpg (566 KB, 1685x2116) Image search: [Google]
1448870887093.jpg
566 KB, 1685x2116
>>27613497
That's terribly sad and disappointing.

Well, you tried.
For a long time I was wondering if you were ever coming back.
Now I guess I have no more reason to skim the catalog looking for you.

I am saddened that there will never be more. But "all good things" etc.

Bye
>>
File: 1464384885992.jpg (33 KB, 366x461) Image search: [Google]
1464384885992.jpg
33 KB, 366x461
>>27613497
Gotta hold back these tears... It's been fun.
>>
>>27613497
F
>>
Am sad
>>
File: 1465265316763.png (662 KB, 874x820) Image search: [Google]
1465265316763.png
662 KB, 874x820
>>27613497
I'll be waiting here for you when your life goes back to shit
>>
>>27616708
Start a new story then, this one is long enough
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.