[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were friends with the mane 6, what would your relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 13
File: image.png (218 KB, 900x563) Image search: [Google]
image.png
218 KB, 900x563
If you were friends with the mane 6, what would your relationship with them be like? Before you answer, there's a catch. None of them can be your waifu.
>Twilight: Mentor/older sibling
>Pinkie Pie: Good friend
>Applejack: Older sibling
>Rarity: Good friend
>Fluttershy: Mother figure
>Rainbow Dash: Firends that like to fuck around
>>
>>27573350
>Twilight: Epitome of pig, stay away
>Pinkie Pie: Has good food, doesn't lock doors
>Applejack: They don't even watch their orchards at night, pick that shit
>Rarity: Aristocratic, will snitch, stay away
>Fluttershy: Gives food if asked
>Rainbow Dash: Fast pig, carry nets
Live in the woods until something kills me, that's the plan.
>>
File: insert edgy filename here.jpg (174 KB, 1091x905) Image search: [Google]
insert edgy filename here.jpg
174 KB, 1091x905
>>27573350
>Twilight: Best friend
>Pinkie: Best friend, cuddle buddy
>AJ: Best friend
>Rarity: Best friend
>Flutters: Best friend, cuddle buddy
>Rainbow: Best friend
>>
>>27573350
Probably the same as with my female friends right know
>Too akward and/or idiot to make up a conversation, so I just smile and make retarded faces when they look at me
>>
>>27573475

This, except all cuddle buddy as well
>>
>>27573433
>Rainbow Dash: Fast pig, carry nets
I just imagined pic related suddenly springing from some bushes, throwing a net at Dash mid-flight, and watching as she falls towards Ponyville.
>>
File: 1465113583488.png (583 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465113583488.png
583 KB, 1280x720
>>27573350
Twilight: That guy who shows up uninvited to her house to eat her food and take up the entire couch
Pinkie Pie: That guy who goes to her parties because he can't come up with a good excuse not to and stands in the corner with hurt feet the whole time
Applejack: That guy who hangs around her when she's working, distracting both her brother and sister from work so she constantly has to remind them to work
Rarity: That guy who only really hangs out with her because there's a friends and family discount at the place she works
Rainbow Dash: That guy who acts way lazier than he actually is so it won't be as embarrassing when she surpasses him because "he's not even trying" as opposed to "he's giving it his all but still getting shit on"
Fluttershy: That guy who only hangs out with you because he's a friend with another one of your friends but you two really have nothing in common and would never hang out with each other on your own

I will be the ultimate "that guy"
>>
File: 10998.png (1 MB, 2222x1058) Image search: [Google]
10998.png
1 MB, 2222x1058
>Twiggy Wiggy
Give her shit all the time for being a sperg.
>Ponk
Friend you do crazy shit with.
>Appul
Drinking buddy
>Rarity
Give her shit for being so whiny, but also half jokingly hit on her all the time.
>Flutters
Read books with, secretly give each other massages
>Dash
Go cycling or mountain climbing with

>>27573475
this tbf
>>
>>27573350
Probably nonexistent because I'm asocial as fuck.
>>
File: le supreme pinkamena.png (366 KB, 1188x848) Image search: [Google]
le supreme pinkamena.png
366 KB, 1188x848
>>27573350
I don't know, I've literally never had a girl as a friend.
Just as acquaintances who didn't mind being seen with me.
>>
All 6: cuddle buddies
>>
>>27573350
For some reason, I picture rarity being more of a mother figure than fluttershy. Fluttershy seems like she'd be the one you go to when you feel like shit and want to be soothed out of depression. In that regard, she reminds me of my aunt.
>>
Twilight: See her whenever I go to the castle to get a book (I assume it's the library now since the old one exploded), we have good discussions about storytelling.

Rarity: See her out and about town every now and then, she sometimes invites me to the shop to try on some new designs she's working with.

Fluttershy: Visit almost daily to play with the animals and help with minor chores, sometimes crash on the couch if I've been out late or stay over too long.

Pinkie Pie: She throws my birthday party every year so we spend a lot of time going over things for it, and she invites me out to other things she's hosting.

Applejack: Also visit fairly regularly to visit and talk whenever she's got some down time.

Rainbow Dash: We chill at her place and go nuts over the new books we're both getting into, sometimes go visit Twilight and spend the day checking out new reading material.
>>
File: m.jpg (12 KB, 433x142) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
12 KB, 433x142
>>
>>27573569
that made me chuckle
>>
>>27573350
>Twilight: Sister
>Pinkie Pie: Friendly
>Applejack: Friends
>Rarity: Good friends
>Fluttershy: Great friends
>Renbo Dish: Pretty good friends

I actually know people like them in real life, to be honest.

And the person who's like Rainbow Dash, well... he's exactly as you'd expect him to be.
>>
>>27573350
>Twilight: Good Friend
>Pinkie Pie: Acquaintance
>Applejack: Acquaintance
>Rarity: Acquaintance
>Fluttershy: Friend
>Rainbow Dash: I'd try for something closer, but I would end up as an acquaintance.
>>
>>27573433
r u black
>>
>>27573350
Twilight: close friend, the one I go to to discuss politics, philosophy, literature, etcetera

Pinkie Pie: another close friend, mostly we go out around Ponyville and do random shit.

Applejack: good friend, backpacking buddy

Rarity: we're friends, not because we share many common interests but because all our friends are friends and we get along pretty well.

Fluttershy: same as Rarity

Rainbow Dash: closest friend, adventuring buddy, and frequent hookup partner
>>
File: DvDdLiM.jpg (122 KB, 614x858) Image search: [Google]
DvDdLiM.jpg
122 KB, 614x858
twilight: chatting for long hours, do things other pones find too nerdy, do crazy shit with her magic
ponk: fucking parties, nigga
dash: workout buddy and play some sports, maybe prank some pones with

i'm not sure i'd hit it off well if the others
>>
Twiggie: Shes that kind of person you argue about topics nobody really cares about just for amusement. Also I like learning completely useless things.

Ponk: Fun but annoying. I'd hang with her sometimes, but not really frequent.

Ayy Jee: BF. The only pone I'd ask for life advice and talk heart to heart with. She's also a good drinking buddy, I'm sure.

Rarara: Is really not that kind of person I'd hang out with. Like, at all.

Flutters: Is cute and quiet. She's good listener and probably interlocutor in general. Probably make something music-related together.

Thundercunt: "friend of my friend", would never hang out with her on my own
>>
Twilight: Friend to have legitimate discussions with, debate stuff and share our different histories.

Pinkie: Friend to do silly stuff with, the kind of friend that you can have actual fun with without feeling like a complete weirdo. (irl meme kinda shit, insert filthy frank cancer here)

Applejack: Work friend. Pretty much work for her all day, and a good friend to drink at the bar with after work.

Rarity: Get a good discount on clothes, earn her a high interest on human fashion, share common clothing trends from different cultures n such, possibly make her ass loads of money from new ideas. General "help each other out" friend.

Flutters: Mother figure type, go to her when you're really down and don't know what to do. The kind to have a picnic with in summer.

Rainbow: Friend to playfully fuck around with. Not in the sexual way, but in a "Imma prank the fuck outta you" way. In very private situations, preen her feathers in exchange for cuddles. Possibly live with.

But in the most realistic way to put it, I think we'd all be hella beta and just keep to ourselves and work at an average job and live in a simple house in the middle of town.
>>
File: 1460971334032.jpg (5 KB, 251x260) Image search: [Google]
1460971334032.jpg
5 KB, 251x260
Harem of 6 sex slaves
>>
>>27573741
This
>>
>>27573350
AJ: The loving, hot, friendly chick you'd like to cuddle with but can't.
RY: The classy hottie you sometimes fap to, which is also like a sister
TS: Cute, walking textbook/dictionary
PP: Scheming Buddy with a hot plot
FS: Good, cute friend
RD: hate/love relationship, but all in all in good terms with
>>
>>27573350
And friends with benefit?
>>
File: 1203801283612.png (736 KB, 898x784) Image search: [Google]
1203801283612.png
736 KB, 898x784
>>27573350
Well, if I was friends with all of them, I would probably still stay away from
>Rarity: because I find her prissy
>Dash: because I find her obnoxious
>Pinkie: because I find her annoying

I would likely be more close to
>Twilight: because we both like to read a lot
>Fluttershy: because I find myself to drawn to recluses and the socially-awkward
>Applejack: because I will not lie, I would probably have a huge crush on her. And would do what I can to be with her, but wouldn't be surprised if she turns me down. Which is fine, really. She does seem too busy to be in a relationship, and I wouldn't want to disturb or inconvenience her in any way. Not that I wouldn't avoid it if we do become a couple. I'd try to help her really so I'm confident it wouldn't be a problem. But being her friend is fine too. Yeah, just fine.
>>
File: rape.png (96 KB, 299x208) Image search: [Google]
rape.png
96 KB, 299x208
>>27575920
>And would do what I can to be with her, but wouldn't be surprised if she turns me down. Which is fine, really. She does seem too busy to be in a relationship, and I wouldn't want to disturb or inconvenience her in any way. Not that I wouldn't avoid it if we do become a couple. I'd try to help her really so I'm confident it wouldn't be a problem. But being her friend is fine too. Yeah, just fine.
...anon, you have to let it go. Seriously.
>>
Page 7
>>
>all of the above
friends with benefits
>>
>Twilight: Friendly physician
>Pinkie Pie: Buddy
>Applejack: Buddy
>Rarity: warm friend
>Fluttershy: warm friend with tea
>Rainbow Dash: fellow pothead and drunken partner in crime.
>>
File: Notamused.gif (687 KB, 745x1024) Image search: [Google]
Notamused.gif
687 KB, 745x1024
>>27573350

>Twilight
Smart friend I go to for advice

>Applejack
Trustable friend I can talk to about anything

>Rarity
Prissy bitch I don't want anything to do with

>Fluttershy
Best friend, love interest that will forever friendzone me because OP is a faggot

>Rainbow Dash
Anti-friend, arch rival

>Pinkie Pie
Insane friend that I try to avoid for the most part.
>>
>>27573350
>Twilight: Older Sibling
>Pinkie Pie: Good Friend/Younger Sibling?
>Applejack: Good Friend/Drinking Buddy
>Rarity: Friend
>Fluttershy: Good Friend/Younger Sibling?
>Rainbow Dash: Good Friend
>>
>>27573350
>TS: Friend I can retreat to 'quiet time' with and read in peace
>PP: Probably the one who I end up hanging with the most since I naturally just look upset constantly and don't talk much, she'd probably just try to make me smile often
>AJ: Buy plenty of apples and have decent conversation with her. Probably share some funny southern-isms.
>R: Probably friends by association but not close since we don't have too much in common, but I'm not entirely put off by her personality
>FS: Same deal as Rarity, most likely
>RD: This one probably hinges on if we're both hanging with Pinkie or not. With her, I'd probably keep myself to just eye-rolling and snide faces, but if it's just us I could see myself probably butting heads with her semi-regularly
>>
>>27573350
>If you were friends with the mane 6, what would your relationship with them be like?
It depends.
Am I Mane 6 age in the scenario...or am I my current age?
If it's the 2nd option it obviously changes the relationship because I'm old enough to be their Father.
>>
>>27574141
>do crazy shit with her magic

This. So much potential
>>
>>27577217
Not OP, but could you do the "current age" choice oh ancient one?

Everybody in this thread is answering from the perspective of a 20-something and basically saying the same thing. Your IRL age may give some different answers.

Also; I wanna see how you attempt to keep Pinkie under control.
>>
>>27573350
Twilight: Friend who would be in a purelly intellectual relationship with me. Kinda like Sheldon and Amy but without the kissing and sex.
Pinkie Pie: Good Friend
Applejack: Friend
Rarity: Friend
Fluttershy: Friend
Rainbow Dash: Friend
>>
>>27574064
Just poor. Living off the land and crime is just my plan for if my life falls apart. I'll either get eaten by a mountain lion or shot by cops while trying to steal donuts from a 7/11.

If I was black, I probably wouldn't have been born in a place where woods were an option. Probably just squat in the suburbs.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.