[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Want to know what fear of failure is? It's fear of becoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
Want to know what fear of failure is?

It's fear of becoming completely destitute.

It's the knowledge that if you take classes, and fail, you will either have to kill yourself or become homeless.

It's fear that even if you pass with flying colors that you're social anxieties will make it a fucking bitch to make a good first impression in an interview.

It's a fear that the closest thing to a real relationship you will ever have is an imaginary talking horse.

This motherfucker was just lazy, unwilling to even wash fucking windows for a few extra bits.

in b4 triggered brony. Lets talk about what they could have done better
>>
>>27571259
>in b4
Your doing it wrong
>>
>>27571259
I believe the sensitive spot was that it was about education and work. Many neets just don't like the idea of their lives being locked in these two things. It could have been less preachy if Zephyr's dilemma was about something else.
>>
File: 94f.png (114 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
94f.png
114 KB, 800x585
>>27571259
This guys is a fucking legend, he does absolutely nothing whatsoever, pretends he's awesome but really isn't.

He gets called out on it, fakes being redeemed and having learned his lesson.Everyone is so fucking proud of him for finally having turned his life around.

He then goes and gets some liberal arts degree knowing full well that will never get him anywhere. Continues doing nothing but now everyone is proud of him for "trying so hard"

>All according to keikaku
>>
>>27571314
may i ask how?
>>
>>27571259
>tfw have a shitjob and trying to get a degree
>Failed two classes because of massive depression I was experiencing at the time
>Socially retarded
>No "connections" because socially retarded and can't even make friends
>Will probably never have a gf for the above reasons
>Will probably never get a well paying job for the above reasons
>People will just compare you to this Hipster Douche normalfag who was just lazy
>>
>>27571328
I thought he became a barber?
>>
To Fluttershy, Zeph is a painfull reminder of herself.
By helping him into his education she's feeling that she's compensating for whatever lack of diligence she has in her animal daycare or for never seeing her parents.
>>
File: 46335326.png (115 KB, 636x440) Image search: [Google]
46335326.png
115 KB, 636x440
>>27571484
>>
>>27571484
>posting Sigmund FRAUD
>>
>>27571328
>He then goes and gets some liberal arts degree knowing full well that will never get him anywhere.
Please. You can live very well in equestria by doing next to nothing.
>>
>>27571259

>If you fail you're fucked
>If you succeed you're fucked
>Your future is either waiting to die, being homeless or kill yourself

I know that feel all too well right down to cripling social anxiety. I could write a book. But in the interests of time, it'd boil down to this.

1) Nobody gives a shit if you are or aren't like Zephyr. They care about your actions and how they affect them. So even if they understood why you're useless, they'd still condemn you for being useless. So stop worrying about whether you are different than Zephyr or not. It doesn't matter.

2) Get off your comfort zone. You know what it has to offer and it's not to your liking. Things won't change otherwise.

3) You're in a shit mental and emotional condition. Make friends, talk to them and see what they, from their different point of view and mindset, think. They might think straighter than you or know things you don't.
>>
>>27571484
Did you ever hear that Freud was a mother fucker? Like, a real one?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.