[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CurseQuest: An adventure /CYOA/ Thread #8.5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 20
File: BottleCapTitleCard8.5.png (352 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCapTitleCard8.5.png
352 KB, 900x900
It died but i promised to run Edition.

Welcome back to Curse Quest! If you have no idea what's going on you can catch up here:
https://www.anonpone.com/curse/

Last thread: >>27520232

>Our current Party:
>Bottle Cap. Our helpful stallion with a curse. Doesn't think of consequences before taking action.
>Laccolith. A historian mare who owns a boat. Very studious, and fiercely protective of her friends.
>Basil. Our resident Chef and Changeling. Fantastic at cuddles, cooking, and changing forms. Not a good flier.
>Archibald. A cursed unicorn archmage. Very old, but has a youthful body.
>Dorchadas. A shadowy shapeshifting beast. Likes eating things and napping.

Last time on Curse:
>We explored the dryad village a little bit.
>We met a cute flower pony named Zinnia
>We learned the relic had been taken by a dryad named Edelweiss.
>Archie finally adjusted to his new body and learned to walk again.
>Bottle Cap, Laccolith, And Archie went into the woods to confront Edelweiss.
>They found her, and Laccolith approached her and tried diplomacy.
>It worked, and Edelweiss asked our party for help.
>Laccolith succeded in helping Edelweiss, and removed the artifact from her possesion by swatting it onto the ground.

>What shall we do today?
>>
>>27562158
Bottlecap. We need to see what he was thinking about that little show that Laccolith gave to him.
>>
>>27562158
Thanks for making a new thread

Let's be Bottle Cap

I'm thinking we hang back while Archie and Lith take Eddelwiess back to the village. That gives us time to figure out what to do with the relic.

Do we wrap something around it and stick it in our bag?
Do we try touching it and interacting with it?
Do we give it a good lick to assess it?
>>
File: BottleCap271.png (526 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap271.png
526 KB, 900x900
>Laccolith remains hugging Edelweiss.
>She continues sobbing quietly, her vines wrapping pitfully around Lithy.

>Bottle Cap and Archie move closer, but still stand at the ready.

>A glint of green in the grass shimmers eerily.
>The relic sits there.

>"So uh, I guess one of us should grab that." Bottle cap mentions, beginning to walk towards it.

>Who would you like to play as today?
>And who should grab the artifact, and in what way?
>>
>>27562277
We also need to see what he was thinking when that tail lifted.

>>27562290
Bottlecap should grab it with his mouth.
>>
>>27562290
Lick the relic
>>
>>27562290
>>27562290

oops sorry, I got excited.

I'm still thinking Lithy should take Edel back to the village, away from the relic before we start dicking around with it.

>>2756230
Let's see how Archie reacts to us reaching for the relic, but yea, we might as well figure out how this thing works now.
>>
>>27562290
Bottlecap whom just casually picks it up.
>>
File: BottleCap272.png (203 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap272.png
203 KB, 900x900
>>27562277
>>27562285
>>27562304
>>27562318
>>27562364

>You are BottleCap!

>You sure are glad Lithy is okay!
>Edelweiss looked really intimidating, but she turned out to be really co-operative.
>Now they were hugging it out.
>Lithy was gently patting her on the back now, telling her everything would be okay.
>She looked pretty motherly like that.

>You trot over to the relic, which is laying the grass innocently.
>Nothing about it looks like it would change a cute little plant horse into- Well, you didn't feel right calling Edelweiss a monster.
>A behemoth?
>A writhing scary thing?
>Whatever.

>You lean down, and give the relic your official Bottle Cap patented ancient relic safety test.
>And give it a lick.
>It doesn't taste like anything.

>"Hey, Cap. You can't just-" Archie starts to warn.
>You pick it up in your mouth.
>Whew, it's kind of heavy.
>You trot around a little, but you don't feel any different.
>"Bottle Cap, look behind you."
>You turn around and-
>Hey. That's new.
>The hoof prints you had just left in the grass had been replaced by a sudden bloom of flowers.
>You look down, and see the tips of your hooves are glowing a shade of green.
>They were also surrounded by little vines.
>It looks like that curse magic you had used before, but just the green portion.

"Well, I don't feel any different."
>You say, speaking around the relic.

>"Uh- I- I don't know how to explain that at all. But we should probably get that inside a bag or something. Just carrying it around in your mouth simply can't be safe."

>"Alright, Come on Cap, we're heading back to the village."
>You see Edelweiss pick up her her tree trunk, though it looks to be with a great deal of effort.
>She's probably losing power by the minute, she already looks to be a little smaller than when you first saw her.

>Lithy and Edelweiss go on ahead, with Archie trailing behind you.
>The relic still isn't having an effect so far as you can tell. It's probably safe to keep it your mouth, right?
>>
>>27562845
First. Ask if any of the other party members want to lick it.
>>
>>27562881
ooh, pretty. Maybe one of the girls would like this one.

I wonder how it would effect them. Maybe the power only gets really out if hand if you're already made of plants.
>>27562845
That seems perfectly reasonable, though we should wait until Lithy's clear of Eddelwiess.
>>
>>27562845
Wish we knew how to better harness our curse powers. Maybe we should just hold it because the Dryads might worry and think we're eating it or something. They are a worrisome and panicy sort it seems.
>>
>>27562991
Yea, let's stick it in our bag before we get back to the village.
>>
>>27562991
We should go to Zinnia and just gnaw on the relic in front of her face while complaining that we can't reach the delicious center.
>>
>>27562845
Take Archie's advice and put the relic away.
>>
>>27563011
It does look like delicious easter candy
>>
File: BottleCap273.png (193 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap273.png
193 KB, 900x900
>>27562881
>>27562950
>>27562991
>>27563005
>>27563011
>>27563034
>>27563081

>"So, does anyone else wanna lick this? I promise it's only a little weird.
>"Isn't that- Really dangerous? Think what it did to Edelweiss Cap!" Lithy complains.
"Well, it doesn't seem to be having an effect on me. Do you think my curse makes me immune?"
>Or maybe the relic just had more of an effect on plant creatures.
>You really wish you knew more about your curse in general.
>After that one time you talked to it, you were pretty worried about what it could do to you.
>You really should talk about to Archie about it.
>You find yourself gnawing on the relic gently.

"Hey Archie, do you think I should ask Zinnia how many licks it takes to get to the center?"
>"Cap, I wish you would take the dangerous relic a little more seriously."
"But you gotta admit, it does look a little like holiday candy, right?"
>"Please Cap, you're being a bit of a jerk. This thing really messed up Edelweiss. Could you please do this some other time?" Lithy says, a tad aggresively.
>"Oh- It's not so- I mean, I don't want to cause anymore trouble. But-"
>"Edel! No, you are not at fault here. Don't you even start to think that. Cap! You better start acting like a grown stallion. There is a time for jokes, and this is not it."
>Lithy starts walking away quickly, somehow encouraging Edelweiss to carry her tree trunk faster.
>"Come on Edel!"

>You slow down a little bit.
>What just happened?

"Alright- Maybe I should- Put this away then."
>You reach into your bags, and stuff the relic somewhere near the bottom.
"Right. Enough of that."
>You and Archie are walking a ways behind Laccolith.

>Is there anything you wanted say to Archie?
>Or maybe you should catch up, to Lithy?
>What would you say to her anyway?
>She kind of freaked out on you a little.
>Maybe you deserved that?
>>
>>27563463
Ouch, we might want to apologize for being insensitive, we were just trying to lighten the mood though, don't know if we deserved all that....though we probably did.

Let's be embarrassed, change the subject and ask Archie what to do with the relic, and how our curse relates to it.
>>
>>27563463
Archie pls give advice on how to calm down womenz
>>
>>27563463
....Well so much for comic relief.

I guess we should accept our punishment and shut up.
>>
>>27563463
Hey Archie, this thing was the green relic, right? Does that mean that Edel has green in her and I don't because it affected her and didn't do anything to me, even when I licked it?
>>
>>27563535
Maybe he'll notice that got to us and say something on our behalf. That or do a better job of lightening the mood.
>>
>>27563519
>>27563535
>>27563538
>>27563831

>You stare at the ground, a little embarrased.

>"Well that was a little-" Archie starts out.
"Yeah, I might have deserved that. I was just trying to lighten the mood. Uh- Archie. You're a worldly and experienced stallion. What sorts of advice do you have for dealing with mares like this?"
>"Uh, in my days stallions used to take multiple mares in a herd, then the lead stallion would fight off other competitors. The world has changed a bit since then, so I assume the right thing would do the usual thing you do with other ponies. Talk to her, apologize."
>You nod.

"So, what are we going to do with the relic now?"
>"I assume we're going to keep it safe. Maybe even get it into safe keeping with the priests of the sun, so it can't be used for anything."
"You realize I was pretty much told where the relic is by just walking into a church and asking, right? I think it's probably much safer in our hooves."
>"Didn't you get arrested and go to jail?"
"Psh, details. Anyway, so how does this relic work? How does it relate to my curse? Do you think because it represents green magic, and Edelweiss is green is the reason that she was so effected and I'm not?"
>"To be honest. I really don't know. During the entirety of my time in the wars, I never saw or even got within 10 miles of the relics. Their power is mostly told in myths and legends. Aside from the titans themselves, I'm not sure anypony actually knew how they worked. The only thing I can say for sure about it's power is that it was used to create the powerful curse that you and I share."

>Right, nothing you didn't know already.
"Okay, let's go catch up. We're getting close to the village."
>You start catching up to Lithy and Edelweiss.

>What exactly should you say to her? Did you want to tell her she was being unfair? Or just straight up apologize?
>>
>>27564010

=-=-=--=-=-=

I'm so so sorry.
I really wish I could keep going, or at least get us back to the village, but I already started late and am feeling pretty wiped out tonight.

Nothing really happened, so feel free to not discuss this at all.
Please feel free to berate or criticize me as a person, or just provide aggresive ad hominem attacks.

I'm going to try my best to start early tomorrow, so I'll see you then. Sorry I let the thread die today.
>>
File: 1462158789336.jpg (75 KB, 659x871) Image search: [Google]
1462158789336.jpg
75 KB, 659x871
>>27564030
Dude, it's cool, you made a new thread and we got to play tonight. Thanks for running.

I can try to think of some personal attacks over night if it will make you feel better though
>>
>>27564010
>>What exactly should you say to her? Did you want to tell her she was being unfair? Or just straight up apologize

A little of both

"Hey, I'm sorry for being insensitive, I was really just trying to lighten the mood though, for everyone's sake, including Edelweiss. We've all been through a lot and I thought acting like a goof would help everyone relax. I use humor to deal with things, ya know"
>>
She mad bump
>>
>>27564144

Do it. Think of some attacks.

!billy SWC
>>
>>27564030
I'm on too late to play, as usual. But loving the progression of the story as usual, too.
>>
>>27564555
heh
>>
Page 10
>>
File: Basil.png (232 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Basil.png
232 KB, 900x600
Bumpo
>>
>>27566654
>>
>>27567263
>>
>>27567261
Boop
>>
>>27567890
>>
>>27567261
Cute bug bump
>>
>>27569032
>>
Bpppppthhhh
>>
>>27570881
tthhhhhump
>>
Anons be posting today
>>
File: BottleCap274.png (239 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap274.png
239 KB, 900x900
>>27564192

>BottleCap begins to catch up to Lithy.
>In the distance, between the leaves, he can make out the shapes of the large trees that make up the village.
>Edelweiss begins to slow down, from both the exhaustion of carrying a tree on her back, and because she is hesitant to make her presence know to the villagers.
>Lithy trots ahead a few steps, before noticing that Edel has stopped all together.

>Cap and Archie catch up a few seconds later.
>Lithy looks at Cap, then looks away with a "hmph".
>"L-lithy. Come on, don't be like that. I'm sorry."
>"Sorry for?"
>"For, acting like a jerk, not taking into account Edelweiss's feelings, and being insensitive in general. I was trying to lighten the mood, and I thought humor would be a good way to do that. I'm sorry it didn't work out like that."
>She looks him in the eyes, very seriously.
>He stares back, internally pleading.
>Then she smiles and ruffles his mane.
>"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have snapped at you like that. Sorry Cap. Come on, let's get going."

>"Alright. Glad to see you two have made up. Now, who want's to go into the village first? Should we let them know we're coming, or just surprise them?"
>He pauses for a second, the nudges Edel.
>"Dearie, this is up to you! How do you want to do this?"
>"I uh- I gotta be brave, I know. But I- I can't go in first. If you want to let my village know I'm home, i'll leave it up to you. I'm just going to catch my breath for a second."
>Since leaving the clearing, Edelweiss has shrunk a great deal, only looming over her new friends by a head or so.

>So? Who do we want to play as today? And who should go forth first, if anyone? Would you rather all go together? Did you want to inform the village, or surprise them?
>>
>>27572358
Dorchadas. Just because.
>>
>>27572358
I bet treeponies don't like surprises, but it feels weird to send someone in advance. Let's all go in at once, that seems like the supportive thing to do.

I'm okay with Cap, but I don't have much of an opinion if someone wants to be someone else.
>>
>>27572358
Lithy. We have a new magical doodad and we need to experiment on it after we finish in the village.
>>
>>27572456
I change my vote to Lithy then
>>
>>27572453
I guess I change my vote to Lithy too. She's the friendship expert here anyways.
I say that we should ask Zinnia to come out for a surprise. Only to get hugged by a giant pone.
>>
File: BottleCap275.png (290 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap275.png
290 KB, 900x900
>>27572453
>>27572456
>>27572536
>>27572549
>>27572599

>You are Lithy!
"Well, there's no time to waste. Let's all go out together!"
>Edelweiss takes a breath, then picks her tree back up.

>With you in the lead, you all head into the village.
>It's still quiet, and no one can be seen about the village.
>Edelweiss gently puts her tree down with only a slight groan.
>"So, can your tree survive being uprooted?" Bottle Cap asks her.
>"Oh yes. A dryads control over nature is powerful, even without any accursed relics. If we gather up the power of everyone in the village, we can replant it, and even encourage it to start growing again."
"Really, even though it's just a trunk? Like, a new tree will begin sprouting?"
>"No, the entire trunk will return to life. When I was... Uh, different, I had to saw off the top myself to make it easier to carry. But it can be restored fully within only a couple hundred years. And if the top didn't regrow, we could still keep it alive with enough magic."

>You head over to Zinnia's home, with Edelweiss trailing reluctantly behind.
>Then you quietly knocked on the door.
>A few moments later, Zinnia opened the door gently-
>"EDELWEISS! YOU'RE BACK! I WAS SO WORRIED!"
>She said this while jumping forwards, straight into a hug.
>"Look how big you've gotten! That really was a coming of age ritual, huh? A real full grown dryad now, give or take a couple hundred pounds of vines. Ooooooh! I thought I might never see you again!"
>Edelweiss took a second to react, mostly just sitting there in shock.
>Then, she looked down, as she tried her best to put on a smile.
>"G-good to see you too Zinni- I- I-"
>Edelweiss began to break down again.
>"I'm so sorry! I never want to leave again! I'm sorry!"
>She embraces her tightly.
>"There there Edel- It's okay. Nobody blames you."

>"I- I don't know how I can repay you! The relic is yours to take of course- I- Is there anything you need at all? The dryads of the north are forever in your debt!" Zinnia cried.
>>
>>27572902
>anything you need?
Maybe a quick celebratory party first. We have hugs to give and flowers to eat and I want to see if Archie has enough motor control to dance yet.

Also, do you have any shops or tradesmen or mages or anything? I don't think a Dryad village would be the best for resupplying in but it never hurts to check.
>>
>>27572902
Do you have any possible leads on any other relics?

Also, if you see a stallion come by who looks exactly like me and talks about his daughter a lot. Tell him that the relic doesn't exist and it was a waste of time to come here.
>>
>>27572902
Aw, we taught the treeponies to hug.

The relic is more than enough, unless theirs like, any cool old books full of ancient wisodom lying around.
>>
>>27572925
Souvenirs maybe?
>>
>>27573053
Chia dryads
>>
>>27573121
Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia
>>
File: BottleCap276.png (193 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap276.png
193 KB, 900x900
>>27572925
>>27572937
>>27572942
>>27573053

"Well, I mean I guess we might be leaving after this, so theirs a few things we have to do first. We have to throw a party! Celebrate! I refuse to leave until I see every smiling face in the village. I won't leave a single dryad un-hugged! I wanna know if Archie knows how to dance!"
>"Uh- Sorry, whatta who?"
>"Of course! Edelweiss is back! It's a time for rejoicement! Uh- I fear our method of partying might be too calm for you rowdy ponies, but nonetheless, we shall celebrate."
"Okay, next order of business. I know this is a pretty small town, but is there anything we could take with us that you can offer? Supplies, or advice? Oh! Most importantly, do you know where we can find the next relic? We need them all."
>"Oh uh- Well, first things first- Here-"
>Zinnia runs back into her house, and fetches you out a beautifully carved wooden flower. On closer inspection, it doesn't appear to be carved so much as grown to look like it was carved, with the smoothest and palest bark.
>She hands you ten of them.
>"You can't leave without a souvenir! I used to make these in my spare time. I never knew what to do with them all, so I have a bunch of them!"
>Cap takes one and glances it over, smiling with appreciation.
>"You could sell these for a lot! They're really neat. Some great hoof-work you have there, Zinnia!"
>"Thank you. As for supplies, I'm not sure how much we can offer you, but I'm sure we could whip something up for you- I see your boat has some patches on it, we could probably repair it. Or, we could create a leaf bomb! It's like a magical ball of leaves, that you activate and it covers you completely! Instant camouflage."

>Whoa. They have those?
>And the Dryads could repair your boat? You never thought you'd see it whole again!

>"Well, no use dilly-dallying, I gotta go shake some trees!"
>Zinnia bounds off excitedly, heading over from one village house to the next.
>Edelweiss sits there, feeling embarrassingly large.
>>
>>27573279
Put one of those flowers in Eddel's hair, wait, that might not make any sense. Ask her to put one in your hair.
>>
>>27573279
Having a our boat renovated would be fantastic! Let's go let Basil know that we got the relic and we're gonna have a party. Put a flower in her hair to. And make Cap and Archie put flowers in their hair too.
>>
>>27573279
Do you think you can give us Lithy's internal thoughts about her relationship with her father? I just want to know because I'm curious.
>>
>>27573279
Before they start renovating, we might want to warn the dryads about the shadow shifter sleeping on our ceiling, and vice versa.
I don't know if Basil would spook them, but we should introduce her anyways.
>>
>>27573522
Suggest that Basil become large so Edel doesn't feel so out of place and uncomfortable.
>>
File: BottleCap277.png (236 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap277.png
236 KB, 900x900
>>27573402
>>27573450
>>27573493
>>27573522
>>27573547

>While Zinnia bounds away, you begin conversing with Edelweiss.
"Oh my gosh! A boat renovation! would be fantastic! Oh, should probably warn the other dryads before you start though. There is a mostly harmless shadow beast sleeping on the ceiling of the cabin."
>"A mostly harmless- Uh- That- Right, we'll take note of that."
"So- You seem kind of uncomfortable being so large in comparison with your people. If you want, I could get our changeling Basil to become large as well. Two is company after all."
>"N-No thank you Lithy. I'll shrink in time. I'll just live with this for now, and when I meet my family and friends, it is important they see the real me."

>One by one, the Dryads come out of their little houses, as Zinnia bounds from one tree to the next.
>One by one, they all come out, and spot Edelweiss.
>And one by one, they all approach cautiously
>Before long they have all gathered in a circle around her.
>The air is tense.
>You can tell they are all scared, but it isn't you responsibility to help them through this.

>"S-so." Edelweiss starts, before clearing her throat.
>Zinnia bounds up, having gathered up all twelve dryads in the local vicinity, and joins the circle with a smile.
>"So. I apologize for my behaviour. I- I hope you can all forgive me for the events of a few days ago. I- I accept any punishment you give."
>One dryad stands up, and walks towards Edel.
>And closes her eyes, hugging her.
>"I forgive you."
>You breath out a sigh of relief you didn't know you had been holding.

>This starts off a chain reaction, as one by one the dryads come forward and begin hugging her, admist sobs and laughter, and all sorts of emotions.
>The turmoil lasts only a few minutes, before activity returns to the village.
>"Come on everyone! Edelweiss has returned to us! Let us celebrate!" Zinnia cries out as dramatically as a five hoof tall plant pony can.

[1/2]
>>
>>27573687

"Hey Edel, do you think I can put one of these in your mane- Er, well, you already have a real flower blooming there. Can you put this in my mane?"
>"Of course, Laccolith!"
>She threads it in nicely.
>As soon as she does, you notice a flash of light.
>Purple again.
>"Oh! How curious! It became like a real flower!"
"What?"
>"There's now a purple flower in your hair. Zinnia must have used some pretty intricate magics on those flowers."
"I- I gotta go put one in everypony else's hair. Be right back.
>You head over to your boat.
>Well. Your father's boat.
>Ugh- Your father.
>Ever since he lied about-
>Well, you don't want to think back on that.
>The entire reason he came to Neighxico.
>His reason for becoming an Archeologist, and hunting down relic after relic.
>His reason for YOUR upbringing.
>It was all based on lies and fantasies.
>He was in it for himself.
>You'd stolen a boat, and vowed never to talk to or see him again after that.
>And now he was after your relic.
>Well tough luck Dad. Your friends and you were better than he'd ever be.

>You push the thoughts aside, meeting up with Basil.
>She's watching the beginnings of the celebration with a docile smile.
"Basil! Here you go! Compliments of the dryads!"
>You jab a wooden flower into her mane, and watch it begin to glow blue with curiosity.
>"Wh-What was that? Lithy?"
"Enjoy the party! Come on out and say hi!"
>You're already walking out and back.
>You have to flower you other friends.

>A quick flower to Archie leaves a rainbow glow, that slowly settles on a cheery red.
>Another flower to Cap does a bit less of a rainbow, quickly settling on orange.
>Curiouser and curiouser.
>Bottle cap reaches up, feeling the flower in his hair, then starts laughing.
>"Okay then. Were these the wooden things? I didn't know they did that! That's awesome!"

>The party begins, with much rejoice and cheer.
>Approximately how hard and how long do you plan to party for? It is just a couple hours before sunset.

[2/2]
>>
>>27573754
Gee. I wonder what these colors could possibly relate too. Man, it's right in front of my face too. Oh, dramatic irony. Why must it be so painful.

Also, we should party until midnight. Gotta let our bro Dorchie have in on the fun too, ya know?
>>
>>27573754
>>27573778
At least as long and hard as the dryads, don't want to be rude. They do think we're rambunctious so we might want to reign it in a little.

Unless they party for 100 years straight or something, then we should cut it off after a couple of days.
>>
>>27573754
Rainbow for the cursed, huh? Give everyone flowers and see whose turns green. They'll be the one who gets to poke the relic to see what happens.

...back on the boat, after the party.

Also, double length update. Yay! I hope we get more of these in the future.
>>
>>27573976
Cap is Orange, Archie is Red, Basil is Blue, and Lith is Purple. I don't think we have a green yet, anon.
>>
>>27573754
These flower things are awesome. Jam one in the boat's engine and see what color that magic is. See if when we take them out they turn back so we can reuse them like a magic thermometer.
>>
>>27574089
We need to slap one on Dorchadas.
>>
>>27574122
oh god this
>>
File: BottleCap278.png (147 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap278.png
147 KB, 900x900
>>27573778
>>27573826
>>27573976
>>27574072

>It's a strange sort of party.
>The woods themselves seem to whistle and sing, slowly giving way to a full symphony of sound, echoing through the woods.
>You're pretty sure you hear a full harmonized flock of birds belonging many miles north or south of where you are, but you can't be sure.

>Slowly, the tempo increases, as the Dryads nimbly dance from place to place.
>It doesn't take you long to realize that you probably shouldn't join in, seeing as they are dancing specifically around Edelweiss's tree.
>Which is now glowing a brilliant green, as it's roots dance along to the rhythm of nature.
>The four of your friends who are awake, just sort of watch in awe.
>Although you do notice Cap bobbing his head to the sound.

>And you find your tail flicking along.
>There is a slow crescendo, as the tree trunk spins, faster and faster.
>Edelweiss looks on, smiling brilliantly.
>It's the happiest you've seen her all day.

>"I wish I could join in. But I'm just a tad too big to stay in step," Edelweiss jokes.
"Well, you could always dance with us?"
>"Sure? That'd be lovely!"

>She begins bobbing back and forth, as a grand orchestra plays feverously.
>You try and keep up, but she proves to be swifter than you, quickly leaping around you with a laugh.
>After a minute or so, you begin losing energy.
"B-Basil- Tag in!"

>The changeling hops in shyly, but quickly finds herself hopping back and forth, flittering her wings to keep up with Edelweiss's quick hops and skips.
>She does a fine job of keeping up, to your surprise.
>You rest up, and watch as Archie begins to bob along happily too.
>"Hey, care for a dance? There's enough floor for a couple more partners I'd say."
>You turn your head, to find Bottle Cap with a rose in his mouth.
>Oh, never mind, that's just the hair flower you gave him.

>Well? What do you say to Cap's offer?
>The night is still young, right?
>>
>>27574122
>you stick the flower into dorchie
>it immediately screams, bursts into flames, and disintegrates into dust
>>
>>27574207
Swoon. SWOON DAMN IT.
>>
>>27574207
We should abruptly grab him and start dancing without saying anything.
>>
>>27574268
I support this, we don't swoon.
>>
>>27574275
Make HIM swoon.
>>
>>27574207
Who could say no to that. Dance!
>>
File: BottleCapAndLithyDance.png (515 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCapAndLithyDance.png
515 KB, 900x900
>>27574233
>>27574268
>>27574275

>You quickly resist the urge to swoon.
>But you definitely notice that the urge was certainly there.

>You grab Cap by the shoulders, and promptly start tangoing as hard as you can.
>"Wh-whoa. How forward, Lithy!"
>"Sh-shush."
>you begin trying to feel the rythmn, as the beat of the background forest ochestra drops to a slower pace.
>A pianissimo, as the land seems to hold it's breath.
>Then a slow rise, a change in tempo.
>Did it just become a waltz?

>You feel your eyes look over, as you see a ring of small Dryads standing in a circle, all around the trunk of the tree.
>It's glowing a beautiful green, and you can actively see little flecks of magic dancing around.

>Wait-
>Whoa no.
>Those aren't flecks of magic.
>Those are forest sprites.
>Beautiful.

>The sun must be dipping below the horizon, because it looks like it's starting to get dark.
>Basil and Edel have stopped dancing now, and you can feel many pairs of eyes watching you.
>Nevertheless, you continue your aggressive attempt to slow dance with Cap.
>You really don't know how to dance, you've stepped on his hooves at least twice now.
>You look down, blushing.

>"H-hey. You're a good person, you know that right? No one else here could've talked Edel into giving up the relic like that. You're sort of a hero Lithy."
>You feel yourself start to blush a little more.

>"And I know we've only been together for a week at most, and we haven't really had a chance to slow down and talk like this."
>You look him in the eyes. Where is he going with this?
>"But I just wanted to say that- Uh-"
>He glances away, suddenly aware of all the eyes on the pair of you.
>The dryads,
>Archie.
>Basil, who is holding her breath for some reason.

>It feels like the entire forest is watching, and you aren't sure what they want you to do.
>At this point, you've kind of stopped dancing, and the sound of the forest is down to a dull hum.

>Cap hesitates, it feels like he's about to let go.
>>
>>27574578
CONTINUE DANCING! DON'T RUIN THIS MOMENT! Act interested in what he has to say. Anticipate it.
>>
>>27574578
grab his hooves and tell him that he can tell you. Look into his eyes deeply
>>
>>27574578
Put your hoof to his mouth and shush him, then lean in closer.
>>
>>27574578
>>27574597
Oh. Also, I think a sudden romantic kiss would be nice.
>>
>>27574578

Just kiss that poor Stallion already. You're already holding hooves, we're way past degenerate.
>>
>>27574608
Yea, just kiss him, I change my mind. I've been thoroughly charmed.
>>
>3am
>Exam tomorrow
>No romantic scene yet
Oh god, the torture. Do I sleep or do I stay?
>>
>>27574830
Quick, transfer to the west coast where it's only midnight.
>>
>>27574830
I start a new job tomorrow and I'm sticking it out.
>>
File: Kiss.png (151 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Kiss.png
151 KB, 1200x1200
>>27574597
>>27574599
>>27574608
>>27574609
>>27574616
>>27574629

>Oh no he doesn't.
>You forcefully grab his hooves, and look deep into his eyes.

>And he looked back into yours.
>Lovingly?
>You've never had a stallion look at you like this before.
>You've read books and the like, describing it.
>But you hadn't really thought about what you'd do in this type of situation.
>You'd never had your own stallion before?

>You start to lean forward.
>What were you supposed to do with your own stallion?
>You think back to all those old cheesy romance novels you read when you were but a young filly, and the answer comes to you plain as day.

>Kiss him you fool.
>And never let him go.

>Bottle Cap is leaning forward now slightly too, but he isn't 100% sure.
>You decide to remove his doubts.
>You close your eyes, and open your mouth.
>Until your mouth meets his.
>>
>>27574872
Beautiful. I can finally sleep in peace. Goodnight SWC.
>>
=-=-=-= Pausing for tonight =-=-=-=

>>27574830
>>27574847
>>27574860

Go to bed Anons. My interactive horse story isn't going anywhere.

As per usual, feel free to leave any feedback.
Hope you enjoyed this session. I'm sorry i'm still taking my time getting posts out.

How long do you think this relationship will last? Are they a good ship?
Please tell me this is okay because I also sort of was hoping the story would take this route and then it did and now I don't know if this counts as railroading or just the players wishes aligning with my own.
>>
>>27574890

Sleep tight sleepy Anon.
Thanks for playing.
>>
>>27574872
Yessssssssssss.
>>
>>27574895
Not even remotely railroading. We were playing both charecters and nudging them in that direction.
>>
>>27574907
I know, right.

Goodnight anons & QM
>>
>>27574895
>I don't know if this counts as railroading or just the players wishes aligning with my own
Second one.
>>
>>27574907
>>
>>27574895
I personally thought it was a bit early.
>>
how long until Cap finds Lith seeking the shadow dick?
>>
File: 1464073580636.png (20 KB, 341x372) Image search: [Google]
1464073580636.png
20 KB, 341x372
>>27576766
>>
>>27577000
She deserves so much better than beta little Cap
>>
A little I guess. But it was a magically illuminated night in the forest, with a background harmony of nature. It was at least a little romantic.

Also, its not like Lithy and Cap are going to be literally banging after one kiss.
>>
>>27577648

Meant to link to this one: >>27576228
>>
>>27577370
>Cap is outgoing and sociable
>Cap teamed up with a lonely nerd, befriended an ancient archmage, rescued a slave, and helped free some souls from their earthly bindings
>Cap has been the de facto leader of this group since the beginning
>Cap licked a glowing ball of energy, just because

>Dorchadas is nothin personnel kid
>Dorchadas has spent almost the entire journey in the cabin because sunlight interferes with his edgy loner vibe
>Dorchadas spent thousands of years licking stone walls because he agreed to

>Dork-a-dross is the alpha, no r-really guys!
Are you even trying?
>>
>>27577370
Don't worry anon. Deep on the inside, Dorchadas is probably pretty lonely after being trapped for thousands of years. Someday we'll find a female shadow creature for him.
>>
>>27574895
It's fine. I'm happy as fuck after reading this. I'm glad it happened.

It also gives the plot even stronger potential. You're doing well.

>>27576228
Agreed. Still sweet though, and the mood was set nicely. Can't wait to see where this goes.
>>
>>27574872
Quest dropped.
>>
>>27577999
Spoken like a true manlet
>>
File: 1464895086941.jpg (164 KB, 625x467) Image search: [Google]
1464895086941.jpg
164 KB, 625x467
>>
File: i meme around.png (930 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
i meme around.png
930 KB, 1080x1080
>>27578932
>better use more buzzwords, so I can be as cool as Dork-a-dross
>>
File: Steven.jpg (24 KB, 351x349) Image search: [Google]
Steven.jpg
24 KB, 351x349
>>27574895
I must admit I was hoping for something a tad faggier, involving Archie, but hey, so many quests have gone that way we might as well let the straights have some fun. I'd enjoy the story regardless. And it works, as a ship, they're good together.
>>
>>27578899
This anon makes me sad.

>>27580568
I think Archie would go good with Basil.
>>
File: FearBus.jpg (123 KB, 255x252) Image search: [Google]
FearBus.jpg
123 KB, 255x252
>>27580738
>I think Archie would go good with Basil.

Once he's properly slathered in whipped cream, a pinch of basil wouldn't hurt I'm sure. I bet he's ticklish while licking it all off.

Sure, sure, the bug-pony needs love too, OK.
>>
>>
>>27580738
Don't be, that was his only post in this thread according to the unique poster count down there.
>>
>>27580858
>Slathered in whipped cream.
Well, Cap is gonna be slathering some whipped cream tonight. If you know what I mean.
>>
File: OP.jpg (16 KB, 350x347) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
16 KB, 350x347
>>27581767
You guys have doomed Cap and Archie to a life of perpetual cooties. I hope you're happy!
>>
Dorkchavass
>>
>>27582677
No need to bully Dorchie now anon. After all, he's bros with Cap and Archie. He just likes to sit in his man cave all day. We're all bros here, bro.
>>
>>27582766
Bro, this bros right bro, you know bro. bruh
>>
Is Dorchie British?
>>
I'm very sorry about this, but I won't be able to run for the next little while.

Please feel free to let the thread die.

I'll post in the general when I return obviously, but it should be around saturday that I can run again.

Again, very sorry about this.
>>
>>27583005
Take a break bruh! Just keep keeping us in the loop bro. Thanks bro.
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.