[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think MLP was trying to tell you all something with this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: NEET.png (237 KB, 435x669) Image search: [Google]
NEET.png
237 KB, 435x669
Hmmm I wonder if there are any hidden messages for the brony fandom
>>
>>27585705
Nearly every episodes of MLP have a moral.
This time it was, "get a job", don't be a NEET.
Also: don't give up too soon, fear of failure, etc...

But yeah, it does seems that they got their inspiration from the most autistic part of our fandom. No proof, but it sure does have a lot of similarities.

And they clearly had a lot of fun with sexual innuendos all around this episode.
>>
>>27585705
No. If anything, the NEET thing yeah...but his personality is nothing like the stereotype of the brony. He's an extroverted over confident hipster sporting a manbun, not a fanfic writing introverted fedora wearing schlep

It's a stretch to say that NEET only applies to bronies, it's something American culture is dealing with as a whole as jobs are sparse and there are lots of kids who never learned how to live on their own without training and thus lack the confidence to try anything new

He is more a parody of what people like to call "millennials" then he is a "brony"
>>
>>27585754
>and thus lack the confidence to try anything new
Lack the confidence to keep working at something new until they succeed, I should say.
>>
>>27585705
IWTCIRD?

Who knew?
>>
>>27585754
All he needed was a RD body pillow.
>>
>>27585784
And a jar full of rancid cum with a rainbow dash figure inside.
>>
>>27585784
Sure....also a couple hundred pounds, crippling social anxiety, and autism. Then you might have something.
>>
>>27585792
I wonder if RD has a jar like that but with a Spitfire figure.
>>
>>27585800
> not sure if implying
> rainbow dash is actually a guy or
> rainbow dash's huge amount of mare juice and a huge funnel
>>
>>27585705
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adz1aWRsDw8
>>
File: 1465229389856.jpg (560 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1465229389856.jpg
560 KB, 2560x1440
>>27585705
Wouldn't mind.
>>
>>27585754
this. I was expecting painful feels but was pleasantly surprised. Being a NEET is just about the only thing i had in common with hipster-horse.

In today's economy and the job market young/inexperienced people are facing, it's not shameful to live at home, as long as you are making an effort to be an valuable member of the household instead of just a burden.

It seems to me like the issue wasn't that he didn't have a job, though that was the main focus of the episode, the issue was that he is a cunt, and the only way to get him out of everyone's hair was for him to get a job so he can afford to fuck off to somewhere else.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.