[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't have a waifu/husbando /mlp/ how do I chose one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 612x380
I don't have a waifu/husbando /mlp/

how do I chose one?
>>
>>27584597
You don't choose her. You just realize she's the one.
>>
>>27584597
Eenie meenie miney pone
>>
>>27584608
This. I wonder how many people who say this knows what it really means, though.
Nobody openly disagrees with it, but when explaining why they love their waifu, they explain that their personalities are compatible and that it would be the most logical fit for them, and they go through all this justification on how they'd definitely be a perfect couple.
These guys are doing it wrong, I think. You gotta follow your heart and stick to the pony that you really feel affectionate for, even if it would never realistically work out. There's no need to bring logic into this.
>>
If you don't have a waifu you haven't fallen in love. Nobody ever wanted to have a waifu, or at least I certainly didn't. But here I am....with a horse waifu for laifu.
>>
>>27584597
>Take note of the qualities you find most attractive in a relationship
>Search the ponybase for ponies
>Look for these qualities in each pony
>Find which mares (or stallions if you're into that) have the closest match to those qualities
>Take the few that match up well and imagine yourself being involved with them either romantically or sexually
>Does it seem like this pony is your ideal partner?
>If no, move on
>If yes, you now have a waifu.

Or sometimes you just know who your waifu is right off the bat, like >>27584608 explained.
>>
How about the yellow one? I like her and she's an introvert shut in like me.
>>
>>27584597
The waifu chooses the anon, Mr. OP. That much has always been clear to those of us who have studied pony waifuery.
>>
>>27584821
How will I know when one chooses me?
>>
>>27584854
When you realize there is no real person who could ever measure up to their perfection, or your love for them, and because of that and that alone you emotionally dedicate yourself to them
>>
>>27584854
*WINK*
>>
>>27584597
>no RD in the OP pic
you have a good start
>>
>>27584867
ive been on this board for years and STILL cant believe there are actually people this pathetic
>>
File: 1446927411526.jpg (103 KB, 722x690) Image search: [Google]
1446927411526.jpg
103 KB, 722x690
>>27584608
>>27584653
>tfw been consuming media for years and still haven't found her
I'm a fucking loser in 3D and 2D, fuck. She's taking her sweet ass time if this is true.
>>
File: 708640.jpg (261 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
708640.jpg
261 KB, 700x900
>>27586005
>>
File: bump.jpg (25 KB, 688x1055) Image search: [Google]
bump.jpg
25 KB, 688x1055
>>
>>27586481
that was a joke, anon, don't take it so seriously
>>
>>27584597
Find a pony that makes your heart flutter. A pony that, for whatever reason, steals every scene (s)he's in, even if all (s)he does is walk by in the background. Like a crush you can't seem to take your mind off of.

A waifu isn't a choice... it just happens.
>>
>>27586032
I'm pretty sure it's one of those things that started as a self deprecating joke, then more and more anons came along who didn't get the joke. It took me a while to realize some people were taking it seriously and I still want to believe that no one really does, however if I'm wrong, there are some things that need to be said.

Guy, what you are doing is insanely unhealthy. Learning to love a real human being instead of a masturbatory ideal is a key part of the human developmental process.

No matter what you think of yourself, I've been around long enough, and known so many different types of people, that I can assure you that there really is someone out there for you, someone better than your waifu. You'll never meet this person if you don't learn to move beyond unattainable ideals and grow as a person.

Having a loving relationship with another flawed, but real, human being who can love you back is one of, if not the one, thing that makes life worth living, and it's insane to deprive yourself of this, for whatever reason.
>>
File: what is normalfaggotry.jpg (109 KB, 1215x324) Image search: [Google]
what is normalfaggotry.jpg
109 KB, 1215x324
>>
File: loopback waifu.png (109 KB, 1469x432) Image search: [Google]
loopback waifu.png
109 KB, 1469x432
>>
File: Waifu.jpg (997 KB, 2500x1785) Image search: [Google]
Waifu.jpg
997 KB, 2500x1785
>>
File: Rarity 63.png (335 KB, 843x720) Image search: [Google]
Rarity 63.png
335 KB, 843x720
>>27584597
Go with your heart. Always your heart, anon.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.