[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super Pony - Power Ponies CYOA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 8
File: Super crew.png (455 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Super crew.png
455 KB, 800x800
>Oh look, another text-based CYOA, what's with this one?
Glad you asked.

Welcome to Super Pony, a CYOA taking place in Maretropolis, a city where the forces of good and evil are at a constant struggle.
You play as Easy Ride, also known as Road Rage, and this is your quest to get back at Boomerang for sending you to prison and subsequently ruining your life.

Catch up on this and other CYOAs here:
http://anonpone.com/capeshit

Inventory:
http://pastebin.com/DF5XiQqi
Last time:
>Continued your infiltration of Glenn’s mansion.
>Nearly got sucked into a book.
>Sucked the maids into the book instead.
>Brainwashed the head maid into getting fired.
>Received information from a different maid named Morning Glory, whom you sympathized with.
>Fought Glenn
>Got a dragon thing and the lighter you were searching for.
>Asked Wintergreen if she’d like to work with you and got her phone number.
>>
>>27528586
>The night passes uneventfully, and you wake from your dreamless sleep, the high ceiling of the garage staring back at you.
>You stand up and go about your morning routine: showering, eating breakfast, and so on.
>Soon, you pull your jacket onto your shoulders and zip it up, ready to take on another day.
>Glancing over to the saddlebags next to your bed, you find them nearly bursting at the seams.
>Managing your stuff isn’t particularly exciting, but you really should think about leaving some of it behind.
>Your pile of workout gear lies stashed off to the side: a few mats as well as some metal targets.
>You have a place to stay; there’s really no need to carry all of your possessions with you at all times.
Inventory for convenience.
http://pastebin.com/DF5XiQqi
>Looking around, you find that everypony is home, if you want to talk to any one of them.
>Your saddlebag also has a few new things you might like to fuck around with, perhaps try to get Two-bit to sell on the black market.
>You also remember that you talked to Sludge yesterday, so you might expect him to show up sooner rather than later.
>All in all, you’re not low on things to do in the meantime.
>>
>>27528591
I say we drop the
>dragon statue
>Dildo
>poster
>stealth orb
>gps tracker
>rope
>rubber balls
And the ugly outfit we have if we aren't even bothering to disguise ourself outside.

For now I want to talk to Two-bit about selling the statue and then set up our little workout area.
>>
>>27528591
Let's stash the dildo, the gps tracker and the maid's outfit at home and hang up the boomerang poster so we can draw funny faces on it.

Meanwhile, we should talk to two-bit about selling that dragon statue and about wintergreen. Also, I wonder if Tink could use that stealth orb to make it so our bike can turn us invisible while riding.
>>
>>27528700
Oh and see about getting our wrench charged again.
>>
>>27528701
I think we can drop the robber's knife too. We already have the Utility knife and it's more useful.
>>
>>27528700
>>27528701
>>27528714
>>27528737
>You plaster the Boomerang poster on your wall and grab a marker from the kitchen.
>Now you can draw funny faces any time you like!
>You also store your trenchcoat, maid outfit, robber’s knife, dildo, GPS tracker, rubber balls, and rope in the dresser next to your bed.
>Hefting your saddlebag on your back, it’s a good deal lighter, and you now have tons of space to store new stuff.
>Your sorting completed, you find yourself wanting to go see both Tinker and Two-bit.
>Figuring that talking to Two-bit will take less time, you speak with him first,
>You trot over to the living room and get his attention.
>”Hey Easy, how did your job last night go? What can I do you for?”
“Pretty good, got what I was after. And I was wondering if you could sell this for me,” you say, digging through your saddlebags.
>You pull out the dragon statue and place it on the arm of the sofa.
>”I’d be right happy to try and sell it for you.”
>He takes it and carefully turns it over in his hooves.
>”Do you have any idea what it does? Because I haven’t a clue.”
>>
>>27528793
No, but Hunter had it with a few other trinkets so it obviously does something.
>>
>>27528793
I'm pretty sure it turns into a giant dragon that eats stuff but not lethally unless you let it.The maid mentioned something about vore when she was talking about it.
>>
>>27528819
She was talking about the trap keeping you from taking it broheim.
>>
>>27528819
dude that was the trap if you were trying to get it not what it did.
>>
>>27528834
>>27528837
I know that but I think the dragon was the trap. It's just not armed.
>>
>>27528793
I have no clue ether, but I can try it out if you want.
>>
>>27528861
>in the far right, what you hope is a fake dragon hangs on the wall.
>It holds the pedestal in an outstretched hand.
>>
>>27528896
oh, oops. I guess I missed that part.
>>
>>27528802
>>27528865
>>27528819
“No, but Hunter had it with a few other trinkets, so obviously it does something.”
>He continues turning it over, inspecting it for any catches or other important markings.
>”Well, I could try to sell it, but I’d prefer to know what it does.”
“It’s my thing, I could try it out, if you like.”
>”Would you?” Two-bit says, hoofing the statue back to you.
>Storm immediately speaks up.
>”I could try that out for you!”
>You raise an eyebrow and turn to Storm, who stands up on the couch.
>She calms down a bit, then lifts a hoof, looking towards the statue.
>”I would be careful, of course. No eating, smashing, or cutting, I promise.”
“What’s got you so eager?”
>”What can I say? Artifacts are fun.”
>>
>>27528956
Knock yourself out. Just don't do it in a crowded spot.
>>
Gonna grab some dinner, be back in a little.
>>
>>27528956
Could be fire related since it's a dragon. Lets try sensing it.
>>
>>27528956
Yes they are fun which is why I want to use it first.
>>
Couldn't we check the library again?
Not like things could go worse.
>>
>>27529204
But books are boring.
>>
>>27529227
And having someone hurt or destroying our base of operations is worse.
>>
>>27529232
Plus, this could be another instance ofsome ancient thing sealed away and it's just smart enough to not give itself away before a seals broken.
>>
>>27529227
>>27529232
I have the solution.
LETS USE THE INTERNET!
It's both not boring and informational.
>>
>>27529232
we can go to a abandon factory to try it out if your that scared of a super come knocking at our door.
>>
>>27529258
Does the Internet exist in this Equestria? And do we have a computer that has a connection?
>>27529259
I'm not scared of a super. I'm worried it might turn our hide out into rubble.
>>
>>27529258
dose maretropolis even has internet
>>
>>27529258
What's an internet?
>>
>>27529278
It has GPS so why not.
>>
>>27529306
True. And I think there were desk tops at the library last time, thinking about it.
>>
>>27528983
>>27529036
>>27529042
>>27529204
>>27529227
>>27529232
>>27529257
>>27529259
“Yes, they are fun,” you say, holding it out.
>As she makes a grab for it, you pull it back.
“That’s why I’m gonna use it first.”
>She pouts, extending her lower lip.
>”Fine, but if it’s fun, I want to try it out too.”
>Rolling your eyes, you take the statue to an open area of the garage, between the living room and kitchen, and near where Two-bit is working.
>You close your eyes and look at it with your senses, thinking it might be fire related.
>While you do find a little bit of fire inside, most of the magic inside the statue is completely alien to you.
>A good deal of the magic is centered on the eyes.
>While the magic seems alien, it does not seem to have the telling malice or hatred of dark magic.
>Plus, the magic's not actively tempting you
>As you go to look into the eyes, a wave of doubt comes over you.
>You could just dive in headfirst and see what it does, but that could be dangerous.
>Whatever this is may turn the whole base into rubble.
>maybe you should go to the library.
>But that would be boring, of course, and would take up time.
>Perhaps you could find an abandoned warehouse to try it? That’d be out of the way, of course, but nowhere near as far as the library.
>Or you could always just hoof it to Storm, she’d still be willing to act as a guinea pig.
>>27529277
No it does not. That's the whole reason you went to the library last time.
>>
>>27529327
>A good deal of the magic is centered on the eyes.
Stare down go.
>>
>>27529327
Ah, thank you.
On that note, the desert might be a better option then a warehouse.
No chance for collateral in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>27529327
Abandoned warehouse or edge of the desert I'd say. We could combine it with our workout
>>
>>27529327
It's always better to do research when dealing with unknown magic. Wouldn't want to draw unnecessary attention to ourself with something flashy or do something irreversible. I wonder if the thing Winter took is dangerous. We better call her.
>>
>>27529327
Ok, the desert works fine as a testing ground but we should still look up some stuff at the library.
Also I want to see if Tink can use the stealth orb to make our bike turn us invisible first. It would make going unnoticed a lot easier.

>No it does not.
I don't want to be a jerk but that's dumb. How can they have GPS but not the internet? I'm pretty sure one came before the other.
>>
>>27529395
I agree, we should check it, if only as a precaution. We could probably take one of the others (Voltage) to try and cut the research time down.
>>
>>27529426
Not really, Gps operates on a different type of transmision, Internet is a little more complex. The thing that bothers me is the precision of the gps woth what would have to be low end satellites by today's standards, but it's more then likely magical in nature rather then pure tech like ours, as in humans.
>>
>>27529356
>>27529363
>>27529366
>>27529395
>>27529426
>While giving it a staredown would be fun, you feel it would be safer if you went to the edge of the desert.
>It's secluded, out of the way, and has no chance of collateral damage.
>You walk over to Voltage.
>She looks up, giving you a smile.
“Hey, you wanna stop at the library, then go to the desert with me? I’d like to check out this statue thing I just got.”
>”Sure, I’m game. I’ll grab some water.”
“Alright, I’ll be a few minutes anyway, I have to talk to Tinker about something.”
>”Sure thing.”
>You head over to Tink’s corner of the garage and get his attention.
>”Hey Easy, what’s up?”
>You pull out the stealth orb and pass it over to him.
“Can you make me something to turn me and my bike invisible?”
>He looks over the orb, tapping it with his hoof.
>”I think so. But this orb’s about half empty.”
“Some ponies would say it’s half full.”
>”Whatever. The point is that turning you and your bike invisible would be hard work for one teeny tiny little orb. You might get five minutes of complete invisibility tops out of his thing. You still want me to go for it?”
“How long would it last if it just turned me invisible?”
>”I dunno, maybe fifteen, twenty minutes of constant use?”
>>
>>27529546
......Thats not worth it, not unless we figure out a way to recharge it.
>>
>>27529546
It'll be handy until we can get another one.
We can save it for an emergency until then.
>>
>>27529583
It's not un-worth it either. Five mins it enough time to slip into a alleyway while invisible if someone is chasing us.
Good for giving someone the slip.
>>
If we eat the orb like we did the first, would they work together or cancel out? I can say using a half filled orb would be worth tuning just yet.
>>
>>27529614
*Can't
>>
>>27529614
>would they work together or cancel out?
I think that depends on what kind of orbs they are.
Like fire and water wouldn't mix or it might make steam.
>>
>>27529546
>15-20
Sounds alright. I doubt we'd ever use it or sell it anyway.
>>
>>27529635
Thats my logic but I don't want the chance to screw us more.
Considering the first orb gave us more or less inate pyromancy, tying it to a stealth ability might be powerful.
If it operates the same way.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10373906
>>
>>27529682
I'd think we need a bit more info on the orbs reactions, we have a spare fire orb, but I really don't want to waste it it bugs up. We can easily ask Tink before we make the attempt.
>>
>>27529660
I'd rather wait on eating another orb until we get something that would mix with our current element.
I think if we use earth then we could manipulate and create volcanic rock as well as fire and that would be really cool.
>>
>>27529720
Thats why I want to ask Tink before we straw poll this.
If it'll work, It'd be more then worth it, but thats the issue.
>>
>>27529682
>people want to eat the orb
remember what Linken told us what could of happen after we ate the fire orb. I don't want to risk a permanent invisibility if we eat it.
>>
>>27529751
He was rolling back then, too. He's not doing that anymore.
>>
>>27529751
Thats again why I want to ask Tink.
Even if it's vague it'd be better then nothing.
>>
>>27529751
THE ULTIMATE VILLAIN
>>
>>27529765
Oh god no, too many things could go wrong.
Invisibility makes you blind to your own positioning, footing becomes an issue and coordinating your own body is even worse
>>
>>27529583
>>27529588
>>27529605
>>27529614
>>27529635
>>27529647
>>27529660
>>27529706
>>27529732
>>27529763
>You think over your options.
>It’s not worth it for just five minutes, but it’s not un-worth it either. Five minutes would be a solid getaway.
>You think hard, rubbing your chin with your hoof.
>All the while, the orb gets more and more appetizing.
>As you contemplate what it could possibly do for you, you think to ask Tinker.
“Hey Tink, say I would eat that orb, what would happen? Would it work with my powers or cancel them out for new ones?”
>He looks a bit confused.
>”I’m sorry. I don’t know.”
>He shakes his head.
>”I can work with them, but I don’t know how they’d affect you if you ate one, though. Sorry I can’t be of more help. I mean, I don’t think they’d cancel out? I’ve used different kinds of orbs together as experiments, they usually work fine with each other.”
“Usually?”
>”Sometimes they blow up.”
“Oh.”
>”Uh, that’s rare though. I’m sorry I can't tell you more, but I don’t eat them. Personally, I wouldn't risk it, but you like doing risky things, so I won't stop you."
>>
>>27529788
What were the pairs that detonated? Were they opposites or some other wierd combination?
>>
>>27529788
Well internal explosion is the last thing we want, so let get our self a clocking devise.
>>
>>27529784
>he doesn't know you can see invisible things when you're invisible

>>27529788
Let's go with something we know the end result of and can control.
>>
>>27529815
That isn't always a default thing and we don't have any prior experience.
I don't like assuming something, but permanent invisibility would be hilariously terrible in the beginning.
>>
>>27529788
Ask Tink is there a way to recharge the electric orb in our wrench.
>>
>>27529867
This too.
>>
>>27529804
>>27529810
>>27529815
>>27529840
>>27529867
>>27529875
“Which pairs detonated?”
>”They were usually odd pairings. Fire and mind, ice and lightning, water and earth. But only sometimes. They didn’t explode every time. The normal ones seem to work with everything. Again, I don’t know.”
“Well, go ahead and make me a cloaking device. At the very least, I can take it apart later if I feel like it.”
>”Not gonna eat it right now, huh?”
“Yeah, I think I’d rather not be permanently invisible. Go with the known thing I can control.”
>”Fair enough. I’ll get it to you later today.”
“Sure. Also, is there any way to recharge the orb in my wrench? It’s run dry.”
>”Give it here.”
>You hoof him your wrench.
>He quickly takes the connected device apart extracts the orb, turning it over in his hooves.
>”You’re right, this is completely empty. Your best bet would probably be to get a new one, and you know how expensive those are.”
“Damn.”
>He shrugs.
>”Sorry, I wish I could recharge them. That’d save me a lot of headache too."
>>
>>27529988
Maybe that's something we can look into.
Well thanks anyway Tink.
>>
>>27529988
Welp, that makes things a tad bit more difficult.
>>
>>27530043
On that note do you think it be possible for Tinkto reverse engineer the process used to make these? Atleast to the extent of recherging them even if its in a snails pace?
>>
>>27529988
Could we transfer energy from one orb to another?
>>
>>27530086
It could be possible, but it will likely be wasting a orb just to charge one orb.
>>
>>27530102
The orbs are not one to one so I'm took higher amounts of energy to make,so it might very well have an a charge for the lighting orb if we use the stealth orb
>>
>>27530133
*think.
>>
>>27530043
>>27530055
>>27530072
>>27530086
>>27530102
>>27530133
>>27530144
“Could we transfer energy from one orb to another? Maybe reverse engineer the process for making orbs?”
>Tinker bites his lip.
>”I mean, I could maybe try, but you know these things are unstable. I don’t know what equipment they use to make them, and I’d be using much cheaper stuff. Even if I did hook you, Ice or Voltage to an orb and start draining magic, there’s no guarantee it would work. You’re not the first pony with the idea of making orbs for herself. There’s a reason it’s a monopoly.”
“Well that does complicate things, but I meant using the stealth orb to charge a lightning orb.”
>He shakes his head.
>”No, that I know is impossible. You can’t make the magic in one orb into something else. Right now, that lightning orb is just an empty orb. You’d just make another stealth orb that’s half full.”
>Looking back, you see that Voltage is ready to go, and is waiting at the table for your conversation to finish.
“Well, maybe it’s something I could look into. Thanks anyway Tink.”
>”Yeah, anytime.”
>You turn around and meet Voltage.
>”So, ready to go? And what are we doing, you said something about going to the library to look up a statue?”
>>
>>27530237
Yeah. We need to look up what that little dragon statue I lugged back along is.
>>
>>27530276
“Yeah, we need to look up what that little dragon statue I lugged back along is.”
>”Ooh, sounds like a riot.”
“With the two of us looking, it should take half as long.”
>”Alright, let’s get going, so we can get to working out.”
>The two of you hop onto your bike and pull off into the city.
>You arrive at the library and make your way inside, the two of you splitting up and making your way through the books.
>Of course, you don’t know where you’d find information about a book like this, so you mostly wander aimlessly, rifling through books that seem like they’re right.
>After about a half hour later, you and Voltage are no closer to finding the answer than you were when you arrived.
>Recognizing your struggle, the librarian leaves her desk and walks over to you.
>”Easy Ride, I must say it’s good to see you again.
“You remember me?”
>”Of course. Another artifact you need help with?”
“You got it.”
>”Then perhaps I can be of some help. What are you looking for?”
>>
>>27530442
A dragon statue. Clumsy me didn't decide to ask when I had the chance.
>>
>>27530465
“I’m looking for some information on this dragon statue.”
>You pull it out and set it down.
>She looks it over.
>”I actually have no idea what this is.”
“That’s not a good sign.”
>”I can help you look, though. There’s nothing wrong with looking through the index.”
“Alright, let’s get back to it.”
>While the librarian does focus your search through many artifacts that look like dragons, artifacts held by dragons, and artifacts created by dragons, a half hour later, you still come up dry.
>Nothing you find is the statue you own.
>You and Voltage find yourselves a little frustrated, but you feel that perhaps the fact that the artifact isn’t well known means that perhaps it’s not as dangerous as you fear.
>Do you really want to continue looking, or just go try it out, like you could have done from the start?
>>
>>27530571
Or that it's a dangerous artifact that ponies wanted to keep forgotten. But sure let's go out and see if it does anything.
>>
I'm just gonna pause here.

I'm gonna be honest, I'm having no fun running tonight, and every post I keep getting more frustrated because this is taking way longer than it should, and I really just need to stop.
I'm really sorry, but I'll see you tomorrow.
>>
>>27530571
There might not be a lot of information on this statue. Thank the librarian for her help and start heading to the desert.
Also see how much fuel we has in our tank.
>>
>>27530618
I don't want this to sound rude, though I know it will, and I'm sorry for it:
Everything we've been given is open ended, with hundreds of options due to just how vague things are.
That in and of it self isn't bad, at all, but with all this a lot of us are looking through all the outcomes available, and I'm personally looking for the long game rather then the short game, though that may be part of the problem.
I enjoy this, but I'm against just bumrushing choices like I've seen in a few other Cyoa's.
>>
>>27530618

Yeah, I can relate to this as i'm a (failed) writer. I write almost everyday, but there are the few days where I don't feel like writing and get frustrated. The best thing you can do is ignore it for a day and you'll be ready to do it again tomorrow! But, I don't know, it's from personal experience and i'm not very good at giving advice. So, ignore this if you want.
>>
>>27530571
>>27530587
>But sure let's go out and see if it does anything.
this fampai
>>
enjoy your bump
>>
Burning bump
>>
B
>>
Bump before time. Lets hope you find inspiration tonite OP.
>>
I'm really sorry guys, but I'm just not feeling up for a session tonight.

I may make an update or two later tonight, but I'll just try again tomorrow. Thank you all for keeping the thread up, but you don't have to keep bumping if you don't want.
>>
>>27538771
Not at all.
We'd rather you to pause and not feel burned out.
You can also railroad something soon if you want to spice things up.
>>
>>27530571
I don't I don't think it's dangerous it might just be mundane or obscure so that probably means it could also just be a non-magic artifact that's just art.
Did we check it with our magic vision?
>>
>>27538913
Yes, and it has power stored/trapped in it, we just don't know what it does.
>>
B-bump?
>>
>>27540945
>>
>>27543192
>>
>>27544017
>>
>>27544039
>>
Bup
>>
>>27544053
>>
>>27546210
>>
>>27547560
>>
>>27530587
>>27530636
>>27531090
>You’re still a little unsure, this artifact doesn’t have a lot of information on it.
>It could have been hidden by somepony who wanted to erase this thing from memory.
>However, nothing about it besides the fact that it’s a dragon seems evil to you.
>But, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
>You thank the librarian for her help and grab Voltage.
>Checking the gas tank, you find that you have about a third of a tank left.
>You’ll probably need to refill soon.
>Finally, you head out into the desert.
>Making absolutely sure that nobody’s going to get hurt, you pull out the statue, send Voltage a fair distance back, and engage it in a staring contest.
>The statue’s eyes glow a bright white.
>Your first instinct is to look away, but you find yourself unable to do so.
(cont.)
>>
>>27547894

>Initially, you feel odd little twinges in the middle of your eyes, almost as if it were squeezing.
>Your whole body shakes and shudders, your senses growing numb.
>It’s not a painful sensation, but more odd.
>The next thing you feel is your ears lengthening, coming to a point.
>Your mane begins to stretch downwards, spilling down your back towards your tail.
>It begins to harden, forming a perfect line of protruding spines.
>You’d like to look backwards and watch, but the statue keeps your gaze locked.
>Your teeth shift in your mouth, coming to a pronounced point.
>Two fangs stick out of your mouth, protruding slightly on either side.
>The fur on your belly recedes and your skin smooths over, leaving smooth, glossy scales in their wake.
>You feel your dock lengthen, growing outwards and expanding to give you a more reptilian tail.
>The hair of your tail is still present, but only at the end of your tail.
>Two nubs protrude from your head next to your ears.
>The horns quickly grow, curving backwards, and trailing behind your head.
>Finally, the statue releases you and the numbness fades, giving way to all new sensations.
>You have to shield your eyes from the bright sunlight, which certainly seems brighter than it was before.
>Swishing your tail back and forth, you find that it’s much more bulky and difficult to hold up than your old tail, so you let it drag along the ground.
>As you look yourself over, spinning around, Voltage speaks up.
>”Easy, you’re… A dragon?”
>From what you can tell, she’s right. Though you still have a pony’s body shape, you look distinctly like a dragon.
>”Are you okay?”
>You find yourself at a loss. How does this make you feel? How do you respond to something like what just happened?
>>
>>27547907
SWEET CELESTIA
HOW DO I CHANGE BACK?
>>
>>27547907
I knew it'd do something like this. Check the statue again to see if it reverses the transformation. Also don't panic, panicking never helped anybody in any situation.
>>
>>27547907
In my opinion: this is pretty neat.
>>27547943
But, we might want to figure out a way to change back.
>>
>>27547907
Pure excitement to sudden fear if we are unable to turn back to normal.
>>
>>27547907
How big are we?
Are we subject to dragon greed?
Wonder howhad are our scales
Do we have wings?
Breath fire to the sky and let the world hear you roar!

OH SWEEP CELESTIA THIS IS TERRIFIC
>>
>>27547907
FIRE BREATH. NOW.
>>
>>27547907
This is too cool to panic over.
Lets try out some dragon powers!
>>
>>27547943
>>27547952
>>27547953
>>27547958
>>27547967
>>27547974
>>27548115
>While there’s a little twinge of panic, you’re feeling increasingly giddy as you continue spinning, admiring yourself.
>You don’t have wings, and you’re still pony-sized, if not the tiniest bit bigger, but this is feeling pretty great.
>In fact, you're feeling too excited to be panicked.
>Time for experimentation.
>Tapping a hoof to your scales, you find that they’re solid, but not unmovably so, and still give just the slightest bit with you press down.
>You pull out a bit from your bag, and turn it over in your hooves.
>It certainly is shiny.
>You’ve seen plenty of bits, but you never really took the time to admire them this closely.
>They are quite pretty.
>Shaking those thoughts away, you store it back in your saddlebag.
“Am I okay?” You respond.
>”Should I get help?”
“Am I okay?” you repeat, throwing your head to the sky.
>You let out a roar, a burst of flame spewing forth from your mouth.
>A massive spire of flame flies straight up, stretching into the sky, crackling and roaring.
>You shut your mouth, cutting off the flames.
“Sweet Celestia, this is terrific!”
>You laugh, a smile spread across your face.
“But really, if this is permanent, I might be a little worried.”
>You trot over to the statue and once again engage it in a staring contest.
>It takes a moment, but the statue takes hold of you once again and your dragonesque features slowly fade away, once again leaving you one hundred percent pony.
>>
>>27547907
Do we have thumbs now?
Will concepts like doorknobs and pencil holding finally make sense?! This could be the best day ever!
>>
>>27548160
This would make a great villain transformation. If we're seen running around as a dragon pony for a while, they might forget our pony form.
>>
>>27548160
We are SO not giving up this thing. From now on we are no longer road rage, we are.... uhm, any good names for a dragon villain?
>>
>>27548160
This thing is totally a keeper, I want to keep it. I'm thinking of new dragon themed nicknames.
>>
>>27548187
Roaring Flame? It's the best I got.
>>
>>27548160
Volt you should totally try this!
This isn't exactly something that can be used in a pinch but this is incredible.
>>
>>27548200
I like it
>>
>>27548187
Street dragon

Motor lizard

Kimoto flame
>>
>>27548160
I wonder if this made our old powers more powerful?
We should check to see if we get a boost when transformed.
>>
>>27548187
Flamewaker ?
>>
Road Blaze?
>>
>>27548176
>>27548181
>>27548187
>>27548196
>>27548200
>>27548201
>>27548219
>>27548224
>>27548249
>>27548253
>>27548279
>You wish the statue had given you opposable claws like dragons have.
>Writing with your mouth is annoying.
>You lock eyes with the statue and once again become a dragon.
“Seriously, I’m never giving this up.”
>”Is it that fun, Road Rage?”
>You give Volt a toothy smile.
“I’m not Road Rage, I’m, uh, Flamewalker?”
>You pause.
“Kimoto Flame? Road Blaze? Roaring Flame? It’s a work in progress.”
“Voltage, you seriously need to try this,” you say, bringing the statue over to her.
>”Well, I dunno,” she says, eyes shifting between you and the statue.
“You won’t regret it.”
>”Ah, what could it hurt?”
>As she locks eyes with it, transformations begin to overtake her.
>Meanwhile, you practice your powers.
>It takes a small bit more effort to make fireballs from thin air, but you find that you can easily shoot a ball from your mouth.
>In fact, making fire from your mouth is a cinch.
>Turning away from your practice, you find that Voltage has transformed, and looks herself over.
>There are some features on her that you weren’t able to notice on yourself.
>Her pupils are slits, and scales are dotted across her face, giving her a more reptilian look.
>She lets out a nervous roar, and several sparks jump forth from her muzzle.
>With your encouragement, she turns her head towards the ground and lets out a larger, more confident roar.
>Sparks leap from her mouth to the ground and dance across the sand, crackling the whole way.
>They soon peter out.
“Cool, isn’t it?”
>She grabs her tail with a hoof, lifting it up and letting it flop to the ground.
>”I won’t lie, it is pretty awesome.”
>A look of realization spreads across her face.
>”I just noticed, we’re in the desert, and I don’t feel like I’m going to burn to death!”
“Well that’s sure a bonus.”
>”You’re right it is. Do you want to work out or mess around some more? For once, I’m actually feeling good out here.”
>>
>>27548405
See if we got even more, control over out powers now too. We should try putting a flame out or absorbing it.
I also wonder if we got dragon strength or something we should try to lift something heavier than we normally carry.
>>
>>27548405
Let's test the toughness of the scales. Pounce her!
>>
>>27548405
I knew she would shoot spit electricity.
Oh oh what if we worked out in our dragon forms?
>>
>>27548405
I wanna get used to the tail and play around with that.
>>
>>27548465
>>27548471
>>27548488
>>27548524
“Yeah, I’d love to work out together, but I’d like to mess around like this some more.”
>”Go right ahead, I can see you’re having a great time.”
“Aren’t you?”
>She looks over herself.
>”This’d be great for working out in the desert, but I like being a pony, so I think I’ll stay a pony.”
>You shrug and get to work.
>First, that unruly tail.
>It’s about as long as you are, and tapers off to a point from your backside.
>You spend time getting used to it, flinging it up and down, swishing it from side to side, holding it up off the ground, and even striking with it.
>You lunge for it, but pull it out of the way just in time.
>While you look like a dog playing with its tail, you’re hard at work, honest.
>It’s not dexterous enough to grab with, but you could probably use it like a whip if you had to.
>Next, you try your fire out.
>Spitting fire over a shrub, it quickly catches flame, burning intensely.
>You try to extinguish it, but it’s like all your progress in that matter has been reset.
>Thankfully, you have a solution.
>You pull out your lighter and flip it open.
>The flame leaps from the bushes and into the lighter, leaving it badly burnt.
>But it’s definitely extinguished.
>You close your eyes and use your magical sight.
>Everything seems a good deal dimmer than it should be.
>You can’t see out as far as you can when you’re fully pony.
>Next, you head over to a heavy looking rock, one you’re sure you couldn’t lift normally.
>You wrap your hooves around it and pull with all your might, straining as you do.
>The rock shifts, lifting an inch off the ground.
>Exhaling, you let it fall back to the ground with a thud.
>You are certainly stronger.
>Now then, time to test the strength of these scales.
(cont.)
>>
>>27548697
>You lean downwards and prepare to pounce, licking your fangs.
>Voltage looks over her body, unaware of your malicious intent.
>You pounce her straight from the front, and she shrieks in surprise.
>Her shout initially turns to laughter as the two of you wrestle with each other, each trying to get on top.
>Voltage is no match for your wrestling experience, and soon lands on her back with a small ‘oof.’
>She bats at your scaly underside with her hooves, her strikes glancing painlessly off of your new armored belly.
>You place a hoof on both of her upper legs, pinning her to the ground.
>She bares her teeth in a fake defiant snarl, while both of her eyes still stay wide open in happiness.
>”What do you want, traitor? My treasure? My life?”
>>
>>27548706
How about a kiss?
Give her a smooch.
>>
>>27548706
You, silly.
Now come on, let's go work out.
>>
>>27548706
That's enough fooling around let start exercising as normal pony.
>>
>>27548733
>>27548790
>>27548797
“I want you, silly.”
>You go in and give her a short smooch on the lips, which she returns, leaning up into your face.
“Alright, that’s enough fooling around. Let’s get to working out.”
>You let her up and the two of you dust the sand off of yourselves.
>The two of you begin your jog across the desert.
>As you jog, you quickly find that letting your long tail drag across the sand and rocks isn’t as painful as you thought, the scales along the bottom mercifully dampening any pain you might have felt.
>You also find that with your improved eating habits and increased physical activity, you’re feeling pretty good all through the run.
>You have to slow down for Voltage, but she’s doing pretty well too, not sweating a dangerous amount or threatening to collapse at any time.
>Voltage only needs to stop and walk one time, and just for a couple minutes.
>Once you finish and stretch, you consider the workout a success.
>Looking up, the sun is almost directly above you.
>Voltage downs a water, and goes over to the statue.
>She looks into its eyes and returns to being a pony.
>Volt looks away, turning to you.
>”So, back home? Anywhere else you wanna stop?”
>Also, do you want to ride as a dragon or pony?
>>
>>27548911
Definitely pony. Let's just stop for some gas.
>>
>>27548911
You're doing good with the running, Volt. You, and your cute butt, can only improve even more.
>>
>>27548927
how about we also hit a bakery and get a celebratory cake for us and the gang, something nice for once
>>
>>27548911
Pony. A Dragon would attract too much unwanted attention.
>>
>>27548958
let's just get some ice cream
>>
>>27548911
I want to be a dragon but I don't want to panic the others by showing off our new form without some warning.
Also, let's get some gas.
>>
>>27548974
We could grab a box of fudge pops.
>>
>>27548927
>>27548955
>>27548958
>>27548970
>>27548974
>>27548992
>>27549065
“I just need to get gas.”
>”Alright, sounds good,” she says, heading towards your bike.
“You know, you’re getting better. You and your cute butt can only improve even more.”
>She blushes, smiling, then quickly regains her composure.
>”I’m just lucky I’m slow, ‘cause that way I get to spend a lot of time looking at yours.”
>You laugh at her comment, going towards the statue.
>You look it in the eyes and soon return to being a pony.
>Wouldn't want to draw too much attention.
>Storing the statue, you and Voltage hop onto the bike and head off towards the city.
>Making your way into the town, you stop at the first gas station you find.
>The drive out to the desert and back takes quite a good chunk of gas.
>Four gallons fills your tank, and your total comes to eight bits.
>You head inside and open the freezer.
>Extracting a box of fudge pops worth four bits, you go to pay.
>However, the young stallion running the register looks at you with fear in his eyes.
>As you approach, he opens the drawer to the cash register and starts shoveling bits onto the counter.
>”T-take the money! J-just p-p-please don’t hurt me!”
>>
>>27549143
... huh hoh.
Maybe we should just ignore it, put the money on the counter, and exit saying "you should't believe everything in the newspaper" or somethi like that.
>>
>>27549143
I guess you won't mind if I just take these fudge pops dude?
>>
>>27549143
hey, chill out, I'm just here to buy some gas and these pops.
Place the money on the counter and wait for him to ring you up
>>
>>27549143
Put our money on the counter and leave.
>>
>>27549143
I'm not here to rob you; just to pay for this box of fudge pops.
>>
>>27549143
I just want to pay for the gas and these fudge pop.
>>
>>27549143
Despite what you might think I pay for my food like a normal person and don't go out of the way to hurt people.
Let's drop the money and leave.
>>
I wonder... does turning dragon give us a dick?
>>
>>27549165
>>27549168
>>27549169
>>27549175
>>27549184
>>27549192
>>27549201
“Chill out, I just want to pay for gas and these pops.”
>You place them on the counter.
>He looks at them blankly, almost as if it doesn’t compute.
>You sigh, facehoofing.
“Look, I’m not here to rob you, I just want to pay for my food like a normal pony. I don’t go out of my way to hurt people.”
>Dumping the twelve bits on the counter, you grab your fudge pops.
>Turning around, you talk to him over your shoulder.
“Don’t believe everything you read in the newspaper.”
>You open the door, bells jingling behind you and plop on your bike.
>”Did something go wrong in there? You don’t look too happy.”
“Kid thought I was there to rob him, I don’t really wanna talk about it.”
>You pull out of the parking lot and go home, soon pulling into the garage.
>Voltage dismounts first, and you follow suit, hopping onto the floor of the garage.
>Before you get a chance to do anything, Storm jumps off of the couch and flaps over, talking quickly.
>”Hey Easy, how was it? Did you get a chance to try out the statue? What does it do? Can I try it?”
>>
>>27549430
Not in here you can't.
>>
>>27549430
Oh boy, not sure we should tell her immediately.

Maybe we can promise her a ride next time, if she behaves.
>>
>>27549430
Sure she can try it but no breathing fire or whatever it is she'll be able to do inside.
>>
>>27549430
Show her.
>>
>>27549445
this
>>
>>27549430
Yes I did try out the statue, but I'm not going to tell you what it dose because it would ruin the surprise.
>>
>>27549442
>>27549445
>>27549475
>>27549477
>>27549480
>>27549511
“I did try the statue, but I’m not gonna tell you what it does, that would ruin the surprise.”
>This only seems to further increase her giddiness, looking excitedly at your saddlebags.
>You pull it out, and she grabs for it, but you pull it away.
“You can’t use it in here, but I’ll tell you what. If you’re good, I’ll take you for a ride and let you try it out.”
>She smiles and nods enthusiastically.
“Good, now if you’ll excuse me.”
>You store the statue in your saddlebags and push past her, heading towards the kitchen.
>Opening the freezer, you place the ice pops near to the bottle of sludge and grab a quick bite to eat from the fridge.
>As you eat through your hasty lunch, Tinker comes over and hooves you a small wristband.
>You look it over, and it has the dark blue orb set in a corner, glowing faintly.
>”Here, this is the thing you wanted. Just put your hoof over the orb and you should go invisible.”
>You slip it on over while he talks.
>”I had to use about half a minute of power just making it, I hope you don’t mind, but there’s still plenty in there for you to use.”
>You nod, listening intently.
>”Also, it won’t work against thermal and infrared, and just a warning, being invisible’s pretty tough. I’ve used those orbs before, and believe me, I’ve tripped over my own hooves quite a few times,” he says, scratching his leg.
>>
>>27549691
Oh, cool thanks we'll be careful.
Somehow I think it was only hard for him cause he's clumsy.
>>
>>27549691
Thanks buddy. How do I turn visible again though?
>>
>>27549691
I think I'm used to walking without looking at my legs.
>>
>>27549691
Neat.
>>27549712
Probably.
What should we do now? Do we go for a new villain? Search for Boomerang? We're back at the same thing as 2 days ago.
>>
>>27549787
We are waiting on a reply from sludge from earlier I believe.
>>
>>27549712
>>27549715
>>27549728
>>27549787
>>27549816
“Thanks, I’ll be careful.”
>”Please do, walking without looking at your legs is tough.”
“I think I can manage, I’ve had plenty of experience.”
>”I-I know it doesn’t sound hard, but trust me, it is.”
>Chalking it up to his clumsiness, you decide to move on.
“So how do I turn visible again?”
>”Same way you turn invisible, just touch the orb.”
“Got it, thanks a bunch, Tink.”
>”No problem,” he says, heading back to his area.
>You find yourself at a bit off a loss for what to do.
>You’re not sure when Sludge is coming, but at the same time, you can’t shake the feeling that there was something you promised you were going to do...
>>
I'm going to pause here for the night.

Thank you all for putting up with me the last couple days, and I believe I'll see you tomorrow.
See you then.
>>
>>27549826
I want to talk to Two-bit about bringing Wintergreen on to the crew or keeping her as a contact. She'd be pretty handy for pulling off more subtle and stealthy jobs.
It could open some new options for us.
>>
File: 1444610284922.png (648 KB, 962x1024) Image search: [Google]
1444610284922.png
648 KB, 962x1024
>>27549834
No problem mate, it was great.
Also you didn't answer >>27549415
>>
>>27549857
>spoiler
No. You do not naturally grow a dragon penis.
>>
>>27549857
Why would becoming a dragon give us a dick?
It's not a gender-bender statue.
>>
>>27549826
We told Wintergreen we'll try to get her to be part of the team, Let see if two-bit is around.
>>
>>27549879
For the prospect of dragon on pony fun.
Also bump.
>>
>>27550115
....We don't have to have a dick to do that.
>>
>>27550167
True
We even have our heavy tails now.
They could make a fluffy dildo.
>>
>>27547593
>>
super power bubba
>>
b u m p
>>
>>27552868
b u m p
u
m
p
>>
>>27549939
So that's the only thing we promised?
>>
Turboblaze
>>
>tfw can't participate tonight.
Hug Voltage for me!
>>
File: Super Pony.png (76 KB, 367x294) Image search: [Google]
Super Pony.png
76 KB, 367x294
>>
>>27549835
>>27549939
>Oh yes, that’s right.
>You were going to talk to Two-bit about Wintergreen.
>You find Two-bit in the bedroom, getting his stuff together, likely to head out.
>Walking up behind him, you clear your throat and get his attention.
“Hey, I wanted to talk to you about something else that didn’t get the chance to this morning.”
>”Fire away.”
“Last night I ran into another mare at Glenn’s house, and I was wondering if we could invite her onto the team, or if not, at least as a contact.”
>He pauses for a moment.
>”Alright then. I certainly appreciate you telling me before bringing her here. Who is this mare, what can she do?”
>>
>>27559428
Her name is Wintergreen, and she's a professional thief!
>>
>>27559538
>>
>>27559428
We should also contact her about the artifact we gave her possibly being magical.
>>
>>27559538
>>27559566
>>27559613
“Her name is Wintergreen and she’s a professional thief!”
>”Alright?”
“She and I spent the whole evening sneaking through Glenn’s house, and she’s pretty alright. She also has a skeleton key that unlocks anything.”
>”Well, it sounds like she could be useful.”
“So you’re saying yes?”
>He shakes his head.
>”I’d rather not. We’re getting pretty full-up as it is. Six ponies staying in one garage is already quite a bit.”
“Can we at least keep her as a contact?”
>He nods.
>”That I might do. She can’t stay here with us, I’m real sure about that, but I can meet her some place in town and talk to her about the prospect. Is that good enough for you?”
>>
>>27559729
Well she probably has her place already so its not like she needed it.
Let's do >>27559613 see if she figured something with her own.
>>
>>27559729
I was talking about the golden idol.
>>
>>27559951
I know you were, that's why you haven't called her yet.
>>
>>27559729
Fine with me. I just like the prospect of haveing someone who can break any lock on call.
She might be nice to call when we do a job where a massive brawl isn't involved. Maybe less ponies could end up trapped in bubbles if the job went faster.
>>
>>27559935
>>27559951
>>27560055
“Yeah, she probably has her place already, so it’s not like she needed it.”
>Two-bit nods.
“She might be nice to call when we do a job where a massive brawl isn’t involved. Maybe less ponies could end up trapped in bubbles, it would make the job go faster, certainly.”
>He seems to consider your words more carefully.
>”Alright. I’ll certainly consider her. Write her number down and I’ll contact her soon.”
“Done.”
>”Alright, I’m glad we understand each other.”
“Yep, see you, Two-bit.”
>You make your way back into the main room, scribble Winter’s number on a piece of paper, and pick up the phone.
>Recalling her phone number, you give it a dial.
>After a few rings, the phone picks up.
>”This is Wintergreen, who am I speaking to?”
“Hey, it’s Easy, from last night.”
>”Oh hey Easy! Any news?”
“Yep, Two-bit’s gonna give you a call soon, he wants to meet you and talk to you, maybe get you as a contact”
>”All right, that’s pretty sweet!”
“Oh, also, I wanted to talk to you about that artifact you picked up possibly being magical.”
>”Yeah, I figured so when I got it. I don’t like to mess around with that stuff, so I sold it first chance I got. Made a pretty penny off of it, too.”
“Good, just wanted to give you a heads up.”
>”Oh, and I forgot to mention that I snagged a couple of those old wine bottles too. I don’t know how much they’re worth, but I’m trying to get rid of them before they go bad. I’ll get you half of what I make off of them, if you want.”
>From the bathroom, you hear the sound of the toilet flushing.
>>
I need to make a quick run into town for dinner. I'll be back in 45 minutes to an hour, probably.
>>
>>27560179
Looks like it's time for work.
>>
>>27560179
>>From the bathroom, you hear the sound of the toilet flushing.
Huhoh, lets check the bathroom carefully.
Also, don't mind some free money, since we sell our stuff.
>>27560190
have to go too, so this might be a slow night, don't stress yourself.
>>
>>27560179
Sure thing sounds like a deal.
Now it would seem like we have a visitor.
>>
Can we be neutral to Sludge? All the hostility is getting old, and he actually has been holding up his end of the deal.
>>
>>27560260
Depends on what you mean by neutral.
I'd say we already are because we haven't snuffed him out or gave him to the cops.
But if you mean liking him then no. Fuck him. My displeasure with him has nothing to do with how he holds up deals.
>>
>>27560323
We don't have to like him, but we are being a bitch to him for shits and giggles.
Be neutral rather then constantly insulting him for shit he can't change.
And offering him a chance to do better and pay for his mistakes is more apt to what we've set Easy's personality to.
>>
>>27560416
I'm going to give you a break here and say this.
Let it happen naturally instead of trying to say how others should feel and act. Because you posting crap like this advocating for him it makes me just want to be harsher on slime boy.
When the Sludge makes me feel like I don't want to be a dick him anymore then I will.

Also you sound like a faggot.
>>
>>27560624
How does not being an utter cunt sound like a homosexual?
Thats sarcasm, just to be clear.
And how is he going to change your mind when he doesn't get any chance too?
Think about what we did when he showed up.
He comes to us trying to help people, we insult him and force him to pay us before we do anything, potentialy costing people their lives and minds.
In this situation, I side woth him more then I do us.
>>
>>27560670
Not the first anon but I agree that that was a bit stupid.
>>
>>27560670
>He comes to us trying to help people
Is he? I'm not really sure.
I think this is more about revenge and he's just using the idea of helping anyone as a bait to hook us on to the idea.
He could have easily called someone for help the moment things went wrong for him in the first place.
And that makes me raise more questions about him.
If things were really as bad as he was saying why didn't he fight more on not getting us cash, it doesn't really add up to me. There were a ton of different ways he could have handled it.

So if you want to add sides to this then I'm on Ice's side. I don't trust him.
And it's not our job to set up chances for him he needs to make those for himself and no amount of insults doesn't stop him from doing that. Doing this job in the first place is giving him a chance, if things are on the up then he's proven himself.
Simple as that.
>>
>>27560210
>>27560222
>>27560257
“We got a deal.”
>”Great! I’ll give them to you the next time I see you.”
“Alright. It was nice talking to you Wintergreen, but I have to go to work. See you.”
>”Catch you later!”
>You hang up the phone.
>The bathroom door opens, and you spin to look.
>Just on cue, Sludge walks out, a wet bag in his hoof.
>The slimy pony draws the eyes of all the other ponies in the living room.
>He tosses it to you, and it lands at your hooves, a few bits spilling out the top.
>”There, you have your money,” he says.
>You pop it open, counting the money.
>”One thousand bits, all there. You’ll get the rest of what you wanted afterwards.”
>>
>>27560995
And? Telling him we wouldn't cure him is the equivalent to telling a cancer patient that everyone else is going to be but they wont.
>>
>>27561000
Thank you for your patronage client.
So where's the lab at you didn't give us an address before ya left so we weren't able to do any scouting or planning.
>>
>>27560995
Would also add: he's afraid of us. He won't fight us if he doesn't have to.
And as for setting us up, he'd have the money either way, so that doesn't mean crap.
>>
>>27561042
I'm not defending that one. I didn't support that idea and frankly if things turn out the way he said and we happen to find a cure then I don't see why we wouldn't give it to him.
But If I had to guess I don't think there will be a cure. The pony who made him what he is probably didn't have any plans on making one.

>>27561077
Him setting us up doesn't have anything to do with the money just getting revenge on someone who messed up his cushy hiding spot and hostage situation.
Also, I don't think he's as afraid of us as you might think. His powers naturally resist ours and we only beat him because we had help. He's easily capable of taking us on.
>>
>>27561189
He didn't like having hostages, so remember that. He admitted he didn't like killing. Remember that.
As for revenge, what do we have a right to call that petty? It's the entire reason we are a villain.
Also, we have had every chance imaginable handed to us, from Two Bit to Tinker. If we aren't giving any because they need to 'earn it' then we need to get ridnof everything they ever gave us, because that is absolute garbage.
Add to the fact that treating him like garbage gives him an even better reason to hirt us.
As for the lack of a curr, then the people we decided were worth coin are on our head, as we could've just taken the job and then demanded payment.
>>
>>27561055
“Thank you for your patronage, client,” you say indifferently, collecting the bits.
>He turns his lip up at you.
>”Fine, then let’s go.”
>He turns around, heading towards the door.
“Now wait. Where’s this lab? You didn’t even give me an address before you left, so I couldn’t do any scouting or planning.”
>”It’s on south fifth street due south. It’s the only functional warehouse on that side.”
“Sounds a little vague.”
>”It’s not difficult to spot. Now gather up your friends and let’s go.”
>You finish shoveling the bits into the bag, which you place in the bedroom.
>”And one more thing. I want to come along, to observe what you do. I’m paying you, I have the right to that, don’t I?”
>He twirls a hoof in the air.
>"How I come along is up to you, but I want to be there."
>>
>>27561362
That's fine with me, but don't try to kill anypony.
>>
>>27561362
I don't care if he comes I thought that was the plan in the first place. Let's round up Volt and Tink. We told him we were bring him right?
>>
>>27561399
Yeah, though he was mildly worried about doing so, so lets boost his confidence a bit.
>>
>>27561425
Given his record, he kinda does have good reason to be worried. But hopefully, we can make this his first ever successful job...but let's keep him out of the fighting.
>>
>>27561492
Or make sure he can handle it, and if he can't lend a hand. I don't think standing around being gaurded won't really help his selfesteem.
>>
>>27561512
>make sure he can handle it
Challange Tink to a wrestling match you say?!
That's a fantastic idea! Just kidding.

As long as he has a range weapon I think he'll be fine.
>>
>>27561578
True, but depending on what we're fighting, he might not be able to hit them, speed is better then brute force in that regard.
>>
>>27561578
Oh boy.
At least we have voltage as backup (waifu)
>>
>>27561374
>>27561399
>>27561425
>>27561492
>>27561512
>>27561578
>>27561661
>>27561663
“That’s fine by me, but don’t try to kill anypony.”
>”Oh no, I didn’t plan to. I’m paying you, so you’re doing the work,” he says brusquely.
“Good.”
>You turn around and trot over to Tinker, who’s working on some sort of device.
“Hey Tinker, time to go, our client’s here.”
>”Y-yeah, I’ll be ready in just a second.”
>He closes the cover on his device and fits it into a slot on a belt.
>He stands, and you get a better look at it.
>A device sits on it which you don’t recognize.
>He catches your confused look, and he opens his mouth.
>”Oh, I uh, tried to figure out a few ways I can help. We’re going to be inside, so I can’t use any vehicles.”
>He points to each device in turn, giving you an explanation.
>”This thing one is pretty much a giant magnet. It should disable any electrical locks we come across. Completely useless, because Voltage could short them and you could melt through them.”
>”This is… Just a floppy disk. In case a file’s too long to read through.”
>”…And this is a laser pointer. I figured that’d be the best way I could help in a fight.”
>”I thought I could make a password cracker, but I really couldn’t figure it out,” he says, gesturing to a motherboard on the ground.
>He sighs.
>Shaking his head, he says, “I really want to help, but with your fire and Voltage’s electricity, I’m just going to be dead weight. There’s not a thing I can do that you two can’t do twenty times better.”
"How about a ranged weapon?"
>"I'd probably just end up hitting you two instead."
>>
File: 1463734551209.jpg (11 KB, 397x316) Image search: [Google]
1463734551209.jpg
11 KB, 397x316
>>27561687
And that's why we prefer competent horsewaifu.

Lets double ask him if he wants to come, we keep our word, but if his spirit isn't with us it won't help.
>>
>>27561756
Yeah, I figured he might have a proto armor thats half built but, other then the floppy, most of that won't be of any use..
>>
>>27561687
Couldn't he ...ehh make a bomb or something?
At least the floppy disk could help.

If he not in the right set of mind we I don't see the point in bringing him. He probably just needs to expand his skill set a bit.

>>27561802
Remember what happened to his last set of armor...didnt really go well.
At most he could be a consult on any unknown tech we find. Maybe we could keep him on standby as a getaway driver and hand him a walky-talky so he can inform us on stuff.
>>
>>27561941
Inknew it was destroyed, I just thought he may have had a spare frame for a newer model lying around before that.
>>
>>27561756
>>27561802
>>27561941
>Internally, you’re pretty upset at him.
>Couldn’t he at least have built some kind of proto armor or something?
>None of that even seems useful, except for a floppy disk
"Couldn't you make a bomb or something?"
>"That's just it. You can already blow things up! Everything I thought of making, you can already do!"
“Tinker. I want you to answer me something. Do you really, honestly want to come?”
>”Well, I mean I want to, but I’m just not sure I’ll be able to do anything useful.”
“If you say yes, I need you there one hundred percent. If your spirit isn’t with us, it won’t help.”
>“I-“
>He pauses, looking down at his hooves.
>A few moments pass.
>Tinker closes his eyes.
“Tink, I-“
>”No.”
“You’re not coming?”
>He shakes his head, not opening his eyes.
>”I shouldn’t. I’ll just fuck everything up. Same as always.”
“Okay. I understand, Tink.”
>Tinker lies down on his tarp, not saying another word.
>Anything you want to say to him before you leave?
>>
>>27561987
>say
Give him a hug. Might make him feel better.
>>
>>27561987
Your not useless Tink and you don't have to let yourself feel that way. If you really feel bad why not take some time off to explore a bit and expand your skill set. We can even help him learn to fight if he wants.
>>
>>27561987
Say that some people can just be more useful in the "shadows"...
We should try to turn him into our Oracle.
>>
>>27562146
This is a good idea.
>>
>>27561987
Lets ask for the floppy and tell him to thaw our portion of the client so we can communicate through him if things go south.
>>
>>27562156
This is also a good idea.
>>
>>27562146
>>27562156
>Turn him into our "voice with a pseudo internet connection".
>Bang Voltage, Bubbles and every stallion/mare that moves.
>Turn him into the ultimate cuck.

but yeah lets do that.
>>
>>27561987
actually couldn't he become our operator of some kind? The one stationed at HQ who keeps us up to date and connected, researches information and the like? I am pretty sure that would suit him just fine
>>
>>27562081
>>27562112
>>27562146
>>27562154
>>27562156
>>27562166
>>27562297
>You reach down and wrap your hooves around him.
>In response, he sniffles, a sob racking his frame.
“Listen Tink, you’re not useless, and you don’t have to let yourself feel that way.”
>He still doesn’t move, the movement of his chest the only thing moving him.
“Some ponies can just be more useful in the shadows,” you say.
>His breathing stops, and he looks up.
“Behind the scenes, in our heads the whole time. Eyes and ears of the operation. That sound like something you can do?”
>He wipes his eyes and nods.
“Attaboy. Now then, do you mind if I take the floppy? Also, you should unfreeze our portion of the client so we can communicate through him if things go south.”
>He hoofs you the floppy, nodding.
“Good.”
>You turn and go to Voltage.
“Ready to go?”
>”You bet!”
“Glad to hear it.”
>You and Volt hop onto your motorcycle, and Sludge slithers up the side, sticking to Volt’s back.
>She looks to him in discomfort and lets out a whine for you to help her.
“Don’t worry, I’ll drive fast.”
>You rev the bike and pull out into the streets, heading towards your next job.
>>
Pausing for the evening.

Thank you all for playing and I'll see you tomorrow.
Sorry about the extended break in the middle of the session.
>>
>>27562339
No problem. Hope you got your groove again.
>>
>>27562146
I'm cool with making him our Oracle, that would be pretty useful but given the world we've been set in I'm not sure if a role like that is even possible yet. Also, I think he brought up not knowing how to program.

Oracle hacked into databases and got building schematics and could keep an eye on batman with orbital satellites im not sure if he's capable of doing the same thing. And I think there was already a villain who was a tech specialist on a list of bounties we got who was better at that type of stuff but I forget his name.

>>27562297
Doesn't two-bit do that already?

>>27562329
Aww, I wanted to turn into a dragon before heading out the extra firepower and protection could have helped.
>>
>>27562387
>Doesn't two-bit do that already?
is two-bit our eyes and ears? No. The oracle comparison is actually pretty good
>>
>>27562408
No I meant that Two-bit gets info and stuff for us.
My point was that im not even usre if anyone is capable of being a eyes and ears set yet.

But then again we do have GPS so if we have wireless signals then maybe. I guess we'll just have to see how things play out.
>>
>>27562368
I'm better, thanks. It was just a single bad day where I ran when I wasn't feeling it, nothing major.
>>
>>27553280
>>
>>27563625
>>
>>27564383
>>
>>27564383
this
>>
>>27566427
>>
>>27567161
>>
>>27568047
>>
>>27569236
>>
>>27562387
>Pulling through the city, the three of you draw some uncomfortable attention, but thankfully, no police give chase.
>After driving for a good while, you come to a district of warehouses, most of which are about as dilapidated as you would expect of this town.
>As you wonder how you’re going to find this place, you come to a much cleaner looking warehouse.
>The siding on the building is spotless and looks like it was cleaned recently.
>A set of double doors lies on the street side, with a sidewalk path leading up to it.
>Light shines from behind the frosted glass of the doors.
>Well-maintained green grass flanks the sidewalks.
>A sprinkler on one side of the small yard just wets the sidewalk.
>Looking around the back, fencing surrounds the back of the warehouse.
>Now that you’ve arrived, you pull out the statue and look into its eyes.
>A few moments later, you return it to your saddlebags, looking much more dragonesque.
>”That’s a new one,” Sludge says, looking at your new form.
“Just got it recently. Is this the right place?”
>”Yep, this is it.”
>>
>>27570890
Look around the place for entries, cameras and possible guards
Ask Sludge about a possible accss from the sewers
>>
>>27570984
>You walk around the place, doing some scouting.
>Visible cameras are strewn about the building.
>Two are stationed on the top left and top right corners of the front side.
>They point inwards at an angle, watching the front entrance and surrounding lawn.
>As you move to one side of the warehouse, you look straight up and find another camera looking down the alley towards the back.
>A look to the other side reveals a camera mirroring that one.
>As you head to the back, you find the fenced off area.
>It’s surrounded by a chain link fence about eight feet by eight feet.
>The fence rises about eight feet above your head.
>Inside the chain link fence, there is a door and a ladder leading to the roof.
>The ladder has another piece of grating covering it, and it’s pretty high off the ground.
>You don’t think you could reach it without another ladder.
>On the door, the words RESTRICTED ACCESS are plainly visible in striking red letters.
>The gate to the fence is locked.
>A camera in the top left corner watches the gated area.
>You don’t see any guards.
>You turn to Sludge.
“Is there any sewer access to the building?
>”For me? Yes. For you? Unless you can squeeze through a drain pipe, no.”
>>
>>27571195
Try ti find a spot in the fence where you could make a hole without being noticed
Attempt to bite a hole in it with dragon tooths
Or ask Voltage if the fence electrified
>>
>>27571242
“Voltage, is this electrified?”
>She puts a hoof to it.
>”No, definitely not.”
>You look for a spot on the fence you won’t get spotted, but unfortunately, there’s no spot in that fence that the camera can’t see.
>Sure, you could still get through it, but you would be spotted.
>Still want to go for it?
>>
No, see if theres a way for Voltage to short out the power.
>>
>>27571304
I say no: If this is a big operation (for the scientists) they'd have a ton of security. I don't think we want an entire building security hunting us down. Even if we do have a group of supers, they could be supers too.
>>
>>27571304
Alright, time to go fast
Either >>27571321 or just fry one camera on the side of hte ladder
Then, as soona s the image is out, make you way throught the fence and climb up on the ladder as fast as you can
Try just push your way in a C shaped cut in the fence, so that it might not looks to obvious theres a hole in it
>>
>>27571304
I thought the camera was only watching the gate.
>>
>>27571370
>watches the gated area.
>>
I say short the power through the underground connections, Voltage wouldnbe able to get a boost and we'd kill everything inside with no way for them to fix it internally. If there are gaurds they'd be busy troubleshooting and we could just waltz in all sneaky like.
>>
>>27571376
If the entire back area is fenced in then one camera shouldn't be able to cover the entire area.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.