[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Childrens of Chaos (Previously Daddonequus)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: 1464493387498.png (2 MB, 750x547) Image search: [Google]
1464493387498.png
2 MB, 750x547
Last Thread: >>27494600

Anon finds themselves trapped inside of the body of a young colt or filly in Equestria. Only to be adopted by Discord, chaos and shenanigans quickly ensue. Now with 20% more Anonfilly!

Feel free to discuss the current stories, start a new one, draw something or just chill with us on the never ending ride.

Pastebins:

Erf: http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111

Elo (Elohemian): http://pastebin.com/u/Elohemian

Coffeeholic (Italian Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Coffeeholic

Laskvurel (George): http://pastebin.com/u/Laskvurel

Bunny: http://pastebin.com/u/Bunnyhood

Ben Dover: http://pastebin.com/u/Ben__Dover

Hoers (MIA): http://pastebin.com/u/Hoers
>>
File: 1441079290345.jpg (19 KB, 346x346) Image search: [Google]
1441079290345.jpg
19 KB, 346x346
Fucking leave the thread for 2 hours and no one bumps or makes a conversation. The tragic irony...
>>
>>27521056
>Luna continues to nuzzle on your mane and hugging you tightly… this would be cool if you… could… breathe
“Lu…na…. I… can’t… breathe”
>She seems to not notice your weak pleads… That’s it… killed by the hug of a cute alien horse. You can’t think of a better way to go down tho
>But before you can go to the light Luna realizes that she was indeed hugging you so hard that she was almost squeezing your guts out of your body.
>”Oh dear…” Luna gently puts down on the floor and caress your cheek “ I-I didn’t overdid it…right?”
>Goddamn… those teal eyes… that smile… you have to… protect it
>You take a deep breath to regain precious oxygen
“Nah…”
>Fuck everything is blurry and you are a little dizzy
“Ok… maybe a little”
>Luna gasps at this, she lies on her belly by your side and starts rubbing her face alongside your neck
>“I’m so sorry my child… B-but I got really excited, it happens sometimes… please… forgive me” You weren’t even mad, she truly didn’t mean it and she was regretful for almost squeezing you to death
>Besides, that rubbing did feel pretty awesome.
“No… problem… I forgive you”
>Buuut you still were dizzy… You decide to lie in silent there for a moment, enjoying Luna’s embrace
>Man having a horse kid body do suck ass in some aspects like how fucking physically weak you were.
>But as a counter argument you can basically use the Force and break every single thing about physics that you spent like 7 years studying.
>You could be fucking rich if you brought this to Earth and think of all the stuff that humans could do if we mixed magical shit with our superior tech… You could even get that promotion!
>But… nah, you’d probably be taken as a crazy person and thrown into an asylum at best and at worst the government would throw you into Guantanamo Bay and force you to work on magical weapons or shit at worst.
>Or since you’d be the living proof that aliens do exist then you’d become a target to eliminate for religious groups, like ISIS… or the commies
>>
>>27521076
>Nah, you are not getting your old life back and getting back to Earth would mean that you’d give up this life too and that would be a pretty stupid move.
>Anyways you are good to go; you stand up and shake your head a little
>”Feeling better my little star?” Luna was looking a little concerned but more than anything she was holding a big cheerful smile… >You nod returning the smile
“Yeah, I’m feeling much better, sooooo what do you have planned? I bet that is something truly smashing”
>You wave your hoof to emphasize your little pun.
>”Yeeeah… is truly... smashing” Luna looks awkwardly at the ceiling while rubbing the back of her head
>Welp, judging by Luna’s reaction it wasn’t really good… or maybe horses don’t have a good sense of humor… yeah that probably is the reason
>”But moving on, you’ll find what I have prepared for our afternoon of spectacular fun and unparalleled enjoyment behind the glass that protects this study” She points to the garden
>”Now come and prepare, because I’ll amaze you with what I have to share~” Luna basically sings this as a little lullaby
>Luna invites you to walk with her towards the second half of the study, invitation that you take
>You follow Luna until she stops by one of the pillars. She uses her magic on the closest window… making a fucking door to appear… is magic but still… you need to understand how it fucking works at the atomical level.
>Maybe those books that eyebrows kindly gave you after you destroyed her knowledge about physics will came in handy for that task… but anyways, you have to follow Luna
>When you enter the garden a mix bag of different essences fills your nostrils, from sweet, to bitter, to humidity…
>Jesus you couldn’t hear from the study… or anywhere else in the castle but this wasn’t a quiet comfy garden, this was a fucking jungle.
>>
>>27521085
>Luna looks at you with great excitement in her face; she was now flying a little above the ground. She raises her hooves ”Welcome my child! Welcome to my own private garden, home to some of my closest friends and my favorite place in the whole castle!”
>Luna introduced her garden in a very grandiose way. She must really care for this place.
>You look around… you didn’t notice when you enter but the garden itself was actually very different from the one that you saw from the study’s windows, instead of the well-lit, beautiful garden what you actually got was much more akin to a dark fantasy forest.
>Tall trees impeded the sunlight entrance making the place being covered in a thick darkness, earth was muddy and the few grass patches were of a deep dark green.
>The lack of light mixed with the weird noises that came from literally every direction gave this place a pretty terrifying atmosphere… man, Cherrywood would fucking love this place.
> The only light sources in this place came from different plants with fluorescence properties. But they were enough to only light your immediate surroundings and the initial parts of some paths among the trees.
>Some of them were odd looking mushrooms that displayed a purple dim light; others were flowers which beauty was enhanced by elegant cobalt lights that emanated from them.
>Your mind traced back by how you initially felt about Luna’s study, this weird clashing duality now was extended to her garden.
>The more you go deep into this the more you feel that something inside Luna is broken in two. The question is why. Why is there a constant clash of personalities when it comes to her?
>”What’s wrong my night song? You don’t like it” Luna’s words were filled with disappointment. Words that make you snap from your thoughts and again back to reality…
>Jesus Christ you need to stop overthinking shit, they will start thinking that you are a super autistic horse.
>>
>>27521093
“Eeeeh...”
>Luna looks really disappointed with herself now… oh god, first Cherrywood and now her… Goddamn
“Don’t take as I don’t like it… it has more to do that I have never seen anything like this before, for starters I’ve always lived in the city…”
>And the fucking desert
“And I’m sure that we don’t have plants like those”
>You point at the blue flowers, and seriously outside of the biology team fuckeries you’ve never witnessed anything like that.
>Luna’s lets out a nervous laugh, seems like she remembered something “Oh… that’s right, I forgot that you are indeed not originally from Equestria, please accept my apologies for overreacting…Again”
>This made you laugh; Luna can be a little naive, a complete far cry from Celestia’s arrogance and slyness.
“Don’t sweat it, I don’t mind… but hey another thing that I noticed was that… well… this place is a lot different from what you can see from the study, why’s that?”
>”That would be because… well my sister” Luna answers mildly annoyed “I have to admit, she has a point, anypony would feel uncomfortable to say the least if they saw a little replica of the Everfree Forest when they enter my study”
“Hold on, so is this an actual recreation of the Everfree forest? Like it even houses the monsters that live there?”
> “Well, my “friends” that live in my garden do hail from the Everfree” Luna raises an eyebrow at a thought that crossed her mind
> Luna tilts her head in confusion “Tell me anon, how you know about the Everfree forest? I thought that you implied that there was no such thing in your past world”
“Oh that? Nah, we don’t have something like this, Cherrywood told me about it”
>”Oooooh that’s right, you’ve gotten close to Moonlight’s daughter, haven’t you?” Luna wiggles her eyebrows… you hope that she’s not implying what you are thinking
>But fuck that, you ignore Luna’s implications and answer like the adult you are
>>
>>27521108
>Luna lets out a chuckle “Whatever you say my child. But moving on my child, I want to introduce you to my friends”
>Luna horns glows, making the fluorescent plants to reveal a path that went further into the garden.
>You follow Luna and while still feeling relatively safe at her side, the constant noises and fera screams that could be heard still unnerve the shit out of you.
>You continue walking until you reach a clearance that was illuminated by moonlight… What the fuck, it hasn’t been that long right?
“Hold on, I’m pretty sure that when we entered this garden it was still day time, why is this place suddenly light by the moon light?
>Luna giggles a little “You are correct, it is still the afternoon, but you see all of my friends here dislike my sister’s sunlight, so in order for them to come out, I activated the magic that dwells in this precinct”
“Ooooh, so not only this magic is hidden by the magic that your study windows has, but it also has an artificial day and night cycle, that’s amazing!”
>You weren’t joking, this didn’t seem like just a bunch of lamps like the botanic team had for their plants or the biological had for their experimental animals,
>”Look I clearly a see a moon and stars there, if anything this IS an amazing feat of engineering”
>You nod to yourself, dude, how did they manage to fit all the machinery required for this thing to work inside the castle, OR dude this just makes you more excited to start with the whole magic shit.
>Luna looks at your both impressed and confused “So my sister wasn’t joking about your intelligence” She giggles “In that case I’m sure that I can teach you tons of stuff. So tell me are you ready to meet my friends?”
>You nod, now you were incredibly curious about whom these friends were, not caring anymore about how threatening the place actually was
“Sure, I can’t wait to meet your pals!”
>>
>>27521122
>Luna takes a deep breath and starts hovering, her face was now serene. Her horn begins to glow with her teal aura, but this time it was brighter than the fake moon.
>Her horn or more accurately the aura that was emanating from it was starting to expand covering the ground in the same way that a dim mist would do it.
>”I'm back, to the dark ground… back to the floor I love… to a room with some lace and bright flowers… back to the friends I have” She was singing… and you recognize the melody, it was a song from your world, nonetheless she does have a beautiful song for this kind of stuff.
>You hear a loud growl followed by a couple of bright red eyes appearing in the darkness. Whatever her friend is, you’re sure that is not a pony but it’s big… and is walking towards you and Luna.
>The creature stops before revealing itself under the moon light, its big red eyes were fixed on you… oh god your fear came in full force.
>The creature makes a mighty jump and lands right behind you. You can feel some drips of saliva falling on your mane. You quickly turn around to see…
> WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING? The thing is like a giant lion with demon’s wings and a scorpion tail. The monsters let out a roar and adopt a threatening position… That shit is going to kill you!
>You take a few steps back ready to run away “Do not worry my child, you will not be harmed” Luna lands at your side embracing you in her hooves.
>She turns her attention to the monster giving it an angry glare “Now, what have we talked about threatening guests? Bad manticore! Bad!” Luna scolds her “friend” making it drop its head and let out a whimper
>And that was all what it took, holy fuck she calmed a goddamn monster just by being pissed… A manticore she said? Goddamn even with Luna’s protection that shit is fucking frightening
>>
>>27521132
>Luna’s gaze softens turning to you and giving you a little peek on your cheek “Now anon, I want you to introduce you to my friend Windrider. Anon this is Windrider, Windrider this is Anon”
>Luna gives you a gently push so you walk towards the manticore, who was now cautiously inspecting you with its gaze.
>You turn to Luna who gives you a motion to continue… and goddamn if it wasn’t for the fact that she looks super excited about this, almost jumping around you would run away.
“H-Hi Windrider… it’s uhh… a pleasure to meet you”
>The mantirocre crosses its legs and lets out a disgusted “hmph” turning away from you
>”WINDRIDER! BAD MANTICORE! BAD! Luna dashes towards her friend and starts scolding it
>But the manticore wasn’t budging this time, still looking pretty offended for some reason.
>As you saw Luna “arguing” with the creature a thought crossed your mind
>It does pains you to think about the loved ones you left behind… but it also pains you to leave this new “family” you got
>Even if you’ve literally just know them for two days… There’s something about them… Something pure that makes you happy… Makes you feel a kind of pure love that you haven’t feel in a long, long time
>So you have to get along with this monster even if it scares you shitless, you have to do it for Luna… besides who knows, you might enjoy its company.

And that's it, hope you rike it mates. I have to go out, but I hope that this sparks some discussion
>>
>>27521076
Not to say that I don' like Ben story because I do but jesus, Elo outplayed him with the dark stuff... and still the story feels all cuddly and comfy
>>
>>27521249
>not getting the meme
I didn't make it edgy. I scrapped the idea because everyone made a fuss about it.
Originally Anon was going to go through much worse as a child, then everything would pick up so Anon's life would be really great before being taken to Equestria. Now we got... That thing I wrote...
>>
Ugh what happened to the other thread?
>>
>>27522006
dying general
>>
>>27521153
>Supergirly Luna
I dunno how to feel about this, only that I like it
>>
>>27522687
Elo has indeed made a great job at giving the princesses that extra punch when it comes to personality
>>
>>27521309
An actually entertaining story instead of shitty edge?
>>
>>27521132
That song is from fleetwood mac, you don't fool me Elo, great taste nonetheless
>>
I don't think I'm ever gonna be able to write anything. Too depressed and stuff, no motivation, no ideas coming either, and overall just a lot of headaches. Gonna drop his here, fellas. Going back to lurking.

can go ahead and not post that paste in the next thread, I might just remove the pastes. Or leave it there as a thought for anyone who might want to write an Eris story. What do?

Later lads.
>>
>>27523863
That sucks, but still best of luck to you
>>
>>27523863
You chould write off prompts
>>
>>27523191
While this slightly OCish way that Elo has written the princesses is great, I seriously hope that he can keep his mane 6 characterization faithful to the show
>>
"I'm just going to tell them the truth. That the dragon they fought was me. I decided to mess with them on Nightmare Night..."
>You sigh at the full realization of it however
"I guess it sorta backfired."
>"Everything backfires when it comes to those two Anon, don't feel bad. Still, you made yourself a dragon huh? How did you lose to them then? What do they mean by a talking parasprite? Parasprites don't talk"
>Now you felt a little embarassed, the realization of losing to Snips and Snails was a little heavy to bear.
"Well you see..I sorta overdid the spell, I warped reality in such a way that I sort of.....made myself lose. It's kinda complicated."
>Spike just shook his head at the shame of it "Wow Anon...just...wow. You were a dragon and you still lost?Even if you did overcast the spell it's...y'know.....them. It's not even funny...it's just...sad"
>Well Spike, nice job on losing that based status you had there. Even if the truth was painful to hear. He didn't have to actually mention it.
"....yeah....wwell. I'd rather just not talk about it. Just back me up on this alright?"
>Spike nods, but is still overwhelmed from hearing about your loss "Alright....still...kinda sad."
>eghhh..
>You just sigh as you reopen the door to address the crowd.
>The moment you step out, they cheer again. "Hurrah for Anon!"
>Geez, this was embarrassing. So many young ponies here...so deluded...dammit!
>"Hey, I have something to say to you all. So if you all could quiet down please?"
>But they didn't, they just continued to cheer.
"Come on...Hey! I said I want to speak!"
>You start to get a little angry. They just wouldn't stop. Not even Snips and Snails was trying to calm them down.
>>
>>27524104
>"HEY! THE HERO COLT IS TRYING TO SPEAK! CALM DOWN BEFORE I GET REALLY ANGRY AND...umm...TURN REALLY BIG AND EAT YOU ALL!...YEAH, THAT'S IT.. I'LL EAT ALL OF YOU UNLESS YOU SHUT UP!" Spike yells out, threatening them to be quiet. Funnily enough. it works. Each and every one of them shuts up and sits on their cute little asses.
>Did he really have to yell at them?
>Then again...why did you care? You should have done that yourself really.
"Thanks Spike."
>"No problem, now wrap this up so we can go bowling already" Spike says as he steps back to give you the floor.
"Fellow colts and fillies! I have an announcement to make!"
>You then clear your throat
"...I was the Shelled Dragon that Snips and Snails fought..."
>just from that, murmuring among them began
"I can prove it. The dragon's name was Bowser, and the parasprite was ParaPara. It was all a created simulation generated by my magic.The reason I did it was because I just wanted to mess with Snips and Snails..."
>You heard them all gasping in surprise now, Snips and Snails looked confused.
"Furthermore! A wise princess by the name of Twilight Sparkle has said that heroism can be anything. You're all technically heroes already. For even helping a fellow pony with even a small problem makes you a hero simply because you are going out of your way to do it. I hope you now understand that you don't need this club, and that you all can go home. Again, you're all heroes. So says Hero colt Anon!"
>You expected cheering, you expected the crowd to cheer and see themselves as heroes. But they all just looked confused. Holy shit, how dumb are they?
>And then....to your chagrin...Snips spoke up It seemed he believed you without question.
>"You heard him fellow ponies! He was using his magic to turn into a shelled dragon. Which could only mean one thing!"
>"Yeah! one thing!......" Snails said, looking dumb until he realized he didn't know what his friend meant "Er....what is that thing?"
>>
Oh shit it's Erf!

A few things:
Cherrywood is soo painfully cute and adorable. Just the best.

We need a drawfag to make her and some of the masks.

The idea of merging this and Anonfilly needs to fuck off and die immediately. Like seriously, stop talking about it.

Ben Dover don't let these haters get to you. I really want to know what happens from here now that the ball is truly rolling. There was nothing wrong with your tone and stuff. It was new and interesting to me.

Erf you're a goddamn beast.
>>
>>27524211
I support the motion of getting someone to draw Cherrywood...let's ask the bat thread, maybe they'll help us
>>
>>27521153
Lovely update Elo, liked how you are managing your Luna.
>>
>>27521153
Wow this whole setup is super awesome. Very interesting and engaging with the study setup, the forest, and now the manticore. You write Luna extremely well with tons of personality and oozing with cuteness.

Also,

>”Feeling better my little star?”

Hnnnngggg, my heart!
>>
>>27524211
You see, I like comments like these.
Feedback is a good thing for Writefags, but sometimes they don't get this.
I'm one and damn do I feel empty when I don't get a "Good chapter/update" comment

Also about the Anonfilly, let's ignore all the comments.
This is our thread.
Not theirs.
>>
>>27524153
>"Well buddy, it's simple really! Anon was once again testing us! And he's testing us once again to see if we'd give up. Being a hero doesn't mean doing little things. You know that, everypony knows being a hero is saving damsels, beating monsters, and saving Equestria. But we will not falter, All hail Hero colt Anon! Let our...err....Wanting to be heroes grow bigger!"
>No...
>Your ears drooped as your pupils shrink
>They were cheering again, and stepping closer. You immediatly step back behind the doors and call in Spike before slamming them shut.
>"Wow, that just......." Spike slapped his hand onto his forehead and shook his head "Nope, I'm right there with you. That's gotta be the most annoying thing ever. I can't even explain how dumb that all was."
"...I just don't get it Spike, shouldn't that have worked?"
>Shouldn't it?! You had to ask him because you felt like your logical mind just broke into pieces
>"I don't even know dude, it's Snips and Snails. They thought it was a good idea to wake up an ursa minor just to prove that this pony named Trixie was better than Twilight. Their dumb as bricks. But hey, we got a door between them and us. So all we gotta do is keep them locked and come up with another plan. Because trust me, it can't get any worse than this."
"I hope you're ri-"
>Suddenly, you hear the familiar yell of a young tomboyish chicken."SNIPS! SNAILS! I KNOW YOU'RE HERE! GIVE ME BACK MY MEMBERS YOU CHEATING CHEAT CHEATERS!"
>.................
>God..fucking...dammit..
>You open the door slightly to peer outside. And you see int he distance the familiar scooter riding filly.
>Scootaloo was looking down at the crowd with anger. She was donning her Rainbow Dash wig. At her side was Applebloom and Sweetie Belle, who also donned their own RD wigs. It also explains why Sweetie Belle hadn't come to nag you yet.
>You look at Spike with a annoyed and angry face.
"Never...ever....say it can't get any worse ever again...got it?"
>>
File: 1454041804178.gif (312 KB, 210x94) Image search: [Google]
1454041804178.gif
312 KB, 210x94
>>27524299
this post couldn't be more true
>>
>>27524320
They could had a pleasant afternoon
Had
Shit
Not
Gotten
Real
>>
>>27524320
>>27524320
>Spike cringed, the look you gave him was enough to make him feel like his soul was pierced. "Yeah...got it.....it's kiinda funny though...right?"
>You just give him a death stare, this was not AT ALL funny. No, fuck this shit. You could tell this was going to explode into some super horseshit.
>"...I guess not..."
>You continue to peer through the door. Wondering why Scootaloo and the others were here. What did this have to do with anything?
>Snips and Snails goes out of the crowd to face CMC.
>Snips smirks at them "Cheaters? Well, nuh uh. We didn't cheat at all. All your members joined us because Rainbow Dash isn't nearly as great a hero as Anon."
>Scootaloo growled "Not all of them, I still have Applebloom and Sweetie Belle. So take that!"
>Snails just peered at them for a moment. He seemed confused "Were they even members before? I don't remember, Did you say last time that we took all your members and that you'd get us back?" Snails looked to Snips in confusion "That's what she said right?"
>Snips nodded "That's what she said. So that means those two aren't even real members to your hasbeen club! So ha!"
>Scootaloo was shaking in rage. "hasbeen?! So are you saying Rainbow Dash isn't a real hero at all?! Is that what you're saying?!"
>Snips nods "Yup! She can't do anything without her friends. That just isn't hero material. Meanwhile, Anon is able to do everything on his own. Only a true hero can do that!"
>Applebloom then speaks up, knowing for sure that was wrong "Er, he uses that horn doesn't he? That's kinda cheating. Also.." Applebloom gives Snips a mean look "Ah hope you ain't saying my sister isn't really a hero either. She's saved Equestria tons of times"
>Sweetie Belle nods in agreement "Yeah! and my sister too. That's how the elements of harmony work. If it wasn't for our sisters and their friends, we'd still be running scared from Nightmare Moon! So there!"
>>
>>27524429
>"Eh" Sips waved his hoof dismissively "All they did was shoot a magical beam at her. That's what I heard anyway. Anon managed to beat up a couple of foalnappers WITHOUT the horn. And even managed to trounce snails and me. Anon just uses the horn when things get a little dicey. He's a pony of action! a lone wolf, while although needing of a sidekick, is capable of beating up any bad guy that goes up to fight him. And yes, that's right. Even if Rainbow Dash came to challenge Anon. She'd go down in like...ten seconds. So nyaaaaa!"
>"Nyaaa, ay. Rainbow Dash is just a loser" Snails adds on.
>Scootaloo's veins were now a poppin'. She started yelling how she was going to tear those two apart. Applebloom and Sweetie Belle had to hold her back and yell that it wasn't worth it. Too bad, you actually would have loved to see Scootaloo go postal.
>Still, seeing Scootaloo upset hurt your heart. Her club was now barren...because of you....well, kinda you. Mostly them...but dammit. It was hard not to feel somewhat responsible.
"We gotta do something about this Spike. This could turn into a total war"
>"I know what you mean" Spike could see the concern in your eyes "They are gonna tear eachother apart if we don't do something. But what can we do? Everything you say gets twisted into something else. It just makes things worse."
"I know, and I'm out of ideas when it comes to talking to them. What's worse, Scootaloo lost her club. We need to try to fix that too."
>"Woah Anon, one thing at a time here. First we gotta diffuse the situation..." Spike rubbed his chin, pondering "But how?"
>>
>>27524612
"....the only way I see fixing this is if we managed to make them see that I'm not as great a hero as they think I am. But knowing them, if I purposely screwed up, they'd just say I was having an off day. And I don't want to say I lost the horn, one of those goofballs might get the idiotic idea of spreading it around. And if that got out, their'd probably be some kind of thief that'd go after it."
>"I didn't even think of that. So, if we can't use the horn. What can we do? How can we come up with a way to make you seem "not that great" to them?"
>You hadn't the foggiest
"I have no clue, the only way I can see it happening is if some bad guy showed up and Twilight and the others demolished it before I could."
>With those words, an idea popped into Spike's head. He had found the solution "stay with me on this one Anon, cause it's so genius, even Twilight would be impressed. So, since we don't have a bad guy to fight. Then that means you're gonna have to fight something, same with Twilight and the others. And that something is each other. Or, given we don't want Scootaloo to tear everypony up, you and Rainbow Dash fight each other"
>Wait...you weren't an idiot. You think you just realized what Spike was thinking.
"But it's not a real fight, right? It's just to show that Rainbow Dash can fight me hoof to hoof?"
>Spike nodded with a grin as he threw his arm around himself, finger up. "That's right! You and Rainbow Dash have a convincing fight, and then BLAM. Rainbow Dash beats you down! Fixing the problem."
>Beats you down? ehhhh, no. As good as a plan that was. You still had to keep up A rep. You had a girl now, and you didn't need her going on a ragetrip that you got "beat" by Rainbow Dash....actually that was a shit excuse. You just didn't want to have to throw a fight to her.
>You immediately try to make a small change to that plan that you could live with.
>>
>>27524690
"Or...orrr...we can just end it with a tie. Everypony will see that Rainbow Dash and I are "Equals" and Scootlaoo and......oh...I really do have to take a dive, don't I?"
>"Yup, sorry bro. But if Scootaloo is gonna get her club back, and if we're gonna get at Snips and Snails, then you're gonna have to lose the match.No other way around it."
>.......fuck
>dammit, you didn't just want to lose. Not like that. Yeah, you didn't like this overabundance of attention. But being the undefeatable Hero Colt did have some perks you liked. Eh, what are you thinking? Be reasonable Anon, be reasonable. One loss doesn't mean anything. Hell, your title shouldn't mean anything. It didn't really mean anything personally before...maybe it's just because you'd be losing to Rainbow Dash. Who, while you came to an understanding with, was still a cunt for following you and DT in the first place.
>You had to remember that it was just a title. A title for the most part that's brought you more trouble than it's worth. Caring about it now just because you had to go against Rainbow Dash was silly. Just stick with Spike's idea.
"Ok. So, how do we get this all setup?"
>"Just go out there and say you'll be having a fight against Rainbow Dash later. Like in two hours, then we go see Rainbow Dash, tell her what's up, and the rest will work itself out. It'll be easy. Trust me Anon. These guys have already shown they aren't going to listen to reason."
>You nod, that sounded like a solid enough plan. And sure, you had to lose to Blue Fast. But if it meant stopping this mess. So be it
"Ok...got it"
>You open the doors wide, and step outside. Scootaloo still not calm and still attempting to break out of the grip of her friends.
>>
>>27524767
>You clear your throat. This time, you'd make sure they'd listen.
"HEY! EVERYPONY, LISTEN UP. ALL OF YOU! LISTEN UP OR I'LL COME DOWN THERE AND MAKE YOU LISTEN!"
>You say it with an angered snarl, making everyone jump to attention. Even the CMC.
"SO, YOU ALL WANNA SEE ME SHOW OFF MY SKILL, RIGHT?!"
>Suddenly,t he crowd fills with excitement. They all cheer for you. Meanwhile the CMC sit there dumbfounded. Wondering what the hell got into you.
"THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT! WELL, DO I HAVE A SHOW OF SKILL FOR ALL OF YOU THEN. IN TWO HOURS, RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF THE CASTLE. I, ANON, WILL BE GOING AGAINST EQUESTRIA'S TOP FLYING ACE, RAINBOW DASH, AND I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU ALL JUST HOW GREAT I REALLY AM!"
>You make a pose, causing the entire crowd to cheer. And making Scootaloo snort steam in rage.
>Snips and Snails joined in on the cheering of course, yelling out that they just knew that you were going to win.
"YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT. BUT....you all gotta shove off from here until like, two hours. I got stuff to do till then and there's no point in hanging around here. Got it?"
>They all nod...all of them
"Cool, so uh..seeya all in two hours.....NOW SCRAM! THAT INCLUDES YOU SNIPS AND SNAILS. OR ELSE I'LL GIVE YOU BOTH A TEST THAT YOU'LL ALWAYS REGRET HAVING TO TAKE!"
>They shook in fear. They loved your tests yeah, it just fed into their ego. But to be told of a majorly grueling one? Even if you were just bluffing, they didn't want to do anything any harsher than fighting "Bowser"
>They all ran off after that. gone to do whatever until the "Big Fight"
>All except the CMC of course. Snips and Snails went up to Scootaloo, and mocked the fact that Rainbow Dash had no chance.. Her reaction was typical, stating that Rainbow Dash was going to drive you into the dirt....yeesh, she did remember she was your friend right?
>>
>>27524801
>and of course, after Snips and Snails left. The CMC stayed to pick a bone with you. All of them, all three, wanted to know what the fuck was going on. And to add, You knew Sweetie Belle would probably ask about the date,
>But you didn't want to speak out in the open. You could already see Scootaloo breaking her friends hold and charging towards you. "Anon! ANONNN!! HOW DARE YOU! HOWWW DARE YOU BELITTLE RAINBOW DASH! YOU WON'T BEAT HER, YOU WILL NEVER BEAT HER!:
>You wanted to step back inside to keep things private, but holy shit. Even without the enchanted cardboard wings, she was fucking quick when her chicken wings fluttered at the speeds of a humming bird. She ran right up to you and looked you dead in the eye. Ready to buck you with just one mocking word. "How could you Anon?! How could you do this to me?!"
>You could already see tears welling up in her face. The poor thing...
>losing her club members, getting mocked, feeling like shit. Yeah, she had every right to be angry.
>You take a step back, and try speaking in a calm and gentle voice. Almost like Fluttershy herself.
"Scootaloo, wait. Can you calm down so I can explain myself?"
>"EXPLAIN YOURSELF?! WHAT'S TO EXPLAIN, HUH?! SO "HERO COLT", DO YOU LIKE CRUSHING DREAMS? HMM? DID YOU LIKE MAKING IT FEEL LIKE RAINBOW DASH IS NOTHING?...HMM?!"
>"Woah woah, hey Scootaloo. relax, Anon isn't really going to fight Rainbow Dash. It's just going to be an act.: Spike can see how upset she is, and tries to calm her down
>Applebloom and Sweetie Belle manage to rush up to Scootaloo, only anaging to hear her yells and cries.
>"Anon, how could ya do this?" Applebloom says as she comforts Scootaloo, it seemed she wasn't paying attention to what you and Spike really had to say.
>"Yeah Anon, how could you?...and er..how'd things go yesterday?" Sweetie Belle asks, her angry expression immediately changing to that of wanting to know an answer.
>Really Sweetie Belle? you didn't expect her to be that obssessed.
>>
>>27524836
>You ignore Sweetie Belle for now, trying to get out what you mean about everything.
"Calm down Everypony, like Spike said. It's an act. I'm not really going to fight Rainbow Dash. I'm just going to mock fight her and then take a dive so she looks like she's better than me."
>"Wait, that's what yer gonna do? Why?" Applebloom asks, confused as to why you'd WANT to lose.
"Because, I don't want that kind of following. And I feel bad that it caused Scootaloo to lose her members. I just want to try to fix everything"
>"Hey, that doesn't sound so bad actually.That's a really smart plan....Spike, you came up with it right?"
>Spike nodded "Yup, pretty smart huh?" he smirked
>Sweetie Belle nodded "Yup, it's a good thing you were around too. Anon would have never come up with something like that."
>...........again...Really Sweetie Belle?
>"I can't believe all of you. Really?! Really?! you think this is all ok?" Scootaloo said, still furious at the situation
>"Scootaloo, what's the matter? Anon said he'd throw the fight. That should fix everything" Applebloom informs her
>"Yeah.." Scootaloo says in a sarcastically bitter tone "Throw the fight. Sure, that might fix everything. But then we'll never know who's actually better. I want to see Rainbow Dash mop the floor with him fair and square, that way everypony really sees how great she is!"
>"Scootaloo! don't say things like that, Anon is our friend remember?" Applebloom scolds at her, wondering how the hell she could think any of this was a bad plan.
>"He's no friend of mine. He thinks he's better than Rainbow Dash, just look at him. He thinks he's better than everypony. Just because h's Discord's adopted kid he gets to rub hooves with everypony, even royalty. Well fine, let him "fix" things, but unless Rainbow Dash wins fair and square, then I'm never being Anon's friend again...and you know what?.."
>>
>>27524864
>That's when you noticed it. Scootaloo still had the wings on, but the charge on them had already been used up. She grabs them, and tosses them in front of you.
>"You can have this back, I don't want to be a dirty cheater like you. Now you can pretend to be an all powerful Alicorn.Since you already think you're better than us." Scootaloo sniffs, she was getting a runny noise, her tears flowing even harder. "I'm leaving. I don't want to have any part of having Rainbow Dash not winning a fight on her own..it's just wrong."
>And with that, Scootaloo turns the other direction and stomps off.
>...damn. Fucking damn. This should have been easy. It should have been. But it seemed this cut into her deeply enough that she couldn't see that you were mostly doing this for her. You all try calling to her, but she doesn't listen.
>Applebloom takes a few steps back then looks to the group with concerned eyes "Don't worry, ah'll have a talk with her and see if I can get her to buck up. You all just get everything set up. Sweetie Belle, ya mind helpin' me out?"
>Sweetie Belle gulped, she looked to you.....she REEAAALLLYYY wanted the details so she could write back to Cadence. But...
>"Yeah, this is kinda serious. But..." Sweetie Belle turned to you "You better ell me every detail when we're done, got it?"
>...dammit..Sweetie Belle
"Alright alright, but after the fight ok?"
>"Deal! Ok Applebloom, I'm coming"
>And with that, Sweetie Belle and Applebloom went to comfort Their angered and jealous friend.
>Well then, this really was quite the pickle.

and thats it for the night
>>
>>27524881
> "THIS JUST IN, RAINBOW DASH BEATS UP A LITTLE COLT WHO STOLE HER FAN CLUB. ELEMENT OF LOYALTY, OR ELEMENT OF EGO?"
yeah, this plan is flawless. If she wins for reals, she beats up a kid. Fakes it and then anon tries to clear her name, letting people know she faked it. Lose and well, we are back to square one, except worse.
>>
File: 19633996.gif (1 MB, 480x288) Image search: [Google]
19633996.gif
1 MB, 480x288
>>27525479
Yeah, I like the old plan better.
>>
Finally, after all this time bumps are seemingly rare now.
>>
>>27524881
You fucked up the bin but congrats on 200!
>>
>>27525479
I like that plan
>>
>>27524881
Whoa, I dont know who to hate the most, Snips and Snails for bothering Anon, RD for being top ego cunt or Scootaloo for sucking off RD's ego
Good chapter Erf, I get scared sometimes of how well you manage to write the characters
>>
>>27525869
what do you mean i fucked up the bin?
>>
>>27526260
never mind, i see what i did
>>
>>27526161
You gotta give it to Scoots, she certainly is learning how to be like RD
>>
>>27526427
She's on her way to become toppest cunt that's for sure, she's as fucking dumb as her hero. And you know what, RD might accept this challenge since she's so fucking thick, not realizing that she can only lose.

>>27524294
I do agree, the whole set up was amazing and I bet this will make a greaaaaat lead up to when PhD Anon learns about Nightmare Moon
>>
>>27526596
In fact, yes.
>Rainbow Dash wins
This >>27525479 happens
>Rainbow Dash loses
Snips and Snails little club doesn't stop annoying Anon and Scoots comits sudoku
>They tie
Both parties go back arguing
And I don't think Top fast cunt can solve this, all she knows about is "I'm awesome, etc" and shit.
Unless Twilight and Fluttershy come back from their Friendship thing, I don't see how things can go well
>>
Fuck me this is going to be soo good!

Congrats on 200 updates! Woooooooo!
>>
>>27524881
scootaloo a cunt

just like her idol
>>
File: 1403989081521.png (157 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
1403989081521.png
157 KB, 800x599
>>
>>27521108
>”Oooooh that’s right, you’ve gotten close to Moonlight’s daughter, haven’t you?” Luna wiggles her eyebrows… you hope that she’s not implying what you are thinking
>But fuck that, you ignore Luna’s implications and answer like the adult you are
>>27521122
>Luna lets out a chuckle “Whatever you say my child. But moving on my child, I want to introduce you to my friends”
>Luna horns glows, making the fluorescent plants to reveal a path that went further into the garden.

Am I missing something? What's Anon answer?
>>
>>27527148
I blame 4chan's shitty post limit, but thanks for taking notice

“Y-yeah we are friends…juuuuust friends… a-and she explained me a bit about what the everfree forest is”
>>
>>27527209
Isn't kinda weird that PhD Anon is acting now more like a kid than how he should actually react?
>>
>>27527357
Maybe not because sometimes those are pony/foal instincts making him act that way and not actively conscious conversation.
>>
>>27527357
Nah is not creepy that an grown adult dates a tiny kid if they both are the same age
"If she's 8 we're 8"
>>
>>27527209
Thanks. You're awesome.
>>
File: butterfly_logo.png (112 KB, 550x463) Image search: [Google]
butterfly_logo.png
112 KB, 550x463
>>27527357
>Someone finally called me on my shit about that
Great, but I won't reveal much, other than it will be brought back when Discord appears again in the story and it has to do with pic related.
>>
>>27527765
>Making Discord and horses shenabigas to fit into IRL chaos theory
Now this can only end well
>>
>>27527765
Honestly, I was waiting for someone to mention chaos theory for so long.
>>
File: image.gif (832 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
832 KB, 400x225
>>
>>27527765
>Using science to give anon a free pass to hug the bat
>>
>>27528336
Well Elo's anon has a PhD in that shit
>>
>Tfw no one will ever write DT and Cherrywood getting ready for their double date with the anons
>>
>>27530407
I guess I could but I need to see more of Cherrywood first (or just ask Elo for details).
>>
>>27530680
Oh fug George is back, do it man, also hoping for the return of your story
>>
>>27531066
My story will probably be back in the next day or so. As for the double date thing, I'm going to need to reread some parts to get as much understanding of the characters as possible. On top of that I've never written romance before so I'm not sure how it's going to go.
>>
File: 1441741604340.jpg (34 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
1441741604340.jpg
34 KB, 368x368
>>27524211
>Ben Dover don't let these haters get to you.
It's not the hate that's got me down, trust me, I anticipated being called out on my shit, but the fact that people complained my story was going to be edgy.
I then changed it, and then people were disappointed with the lack of edge I 'intended on having'.
Though I appreciate the positive feedback, one first constructive criticisms I've had in a while.

Let me clarify a few things:

>What? You said it was going to be edgy, but you changed it, and yet you posted 'ready for some edge'?

It was mostly sarcasm and taunting myself for fun. Pretty sure most of you knew this. And also, like said before, the flipflopping confused me.

>what happened to edge?
Honestly, it was going to be edgier. Anon was going to go through a really shitty childhood, but this is cartoon horse land story, I realized edge should be minimized.

>Your story is considered shit compared to everyone else around here. Thanks, very 'helpful' criticism.

I tried to keep the plot hidden for a surprise when things started to get rolling. Every detail had a purpose, every character, each item, scene, all resembled some sort of symbolism or foreshadowing of the future.
I write for long term, not short immediate satisfying tidbits. Nothing wrong with that, I just wanted to introduce something different and fresh compared to Erf and Elo's story.
Most of what they write are short little sequences or scenes over a long period of a broader story.
The beginning will be shit, condensed, and boring, because overall it was going to be a short story. All the setup for the
'late game' story and good plot twist I had in mind the prologue foreshadowed some of it, but I'm sure nobody read that it.
>>
>>27531334

Here's what I propose for you all, because I really like to contribute to the thread and write. So let's compromise this once...

I can:

A) Scrap the entire story I have now. I didn't like the direction I took with my story. Though some good general stuff and plot hidden in there, the sequence was god awful and dumb.
I'll start a new story, in which I will reveal the plot so everyone gets an understanding of it and can agree if it's shit or not. It'll be very interesting, I promise.
I will spoiler for those of you who want to be surprised, but it seems I have to be direct this time with my intentions.

B) I continue the story I have know I prefer to scrap it and flush it down the shitter But if you guys actually enjoy it and want me to keep going, I'll see what I can manage to do with it.

>C) go fuck off and go back to lurking
Aight, but don't complaing when we have lack of content during those 'dry moments' we have, also known infamously as 'dead thread'

You can shit on my chest for those entire two posts, make my day.
>>
>>27531334
>>27531412
Just a side note, I mention Elo and Erf the most because they post daily. Other writers such as George and Coffee, do things a little bit differently. I just used Erf and Elo because they seemed best for the comparison. I love all the stories here, just wish I had time to catch up with them all
>>
File: 1462073668750.png (86 KB, 410x750) Image search: [Google]
1462073668750.png
86 KB, 410x750
>>27531412
You seem to be incredibly sensitive to criticism, if you already had planned what you wanted to do with your story you should've sticked with it, not bending over :^) to minor complains or even jokes about your story. Changing your story completely because some didn't like the FIRST chapter was entirely your mistake.

Criticism is valid when pointing out flawed details like out of place character's dialogue and interactions, grammar, plot holes and things like that, but not the whole direction, overall tone (if it's consistent), and the story as a whole.

If you want advice, I don't think that stop writting all together would be the best option, I do think that your style is enjoyable to read. Honestly, you need to think hard about what you would benefit the most your story, even if it's rebooting it, or changing the overall tone to what you had planed at first.
>>
>>27531412
Option C
>>
>>27531412
Seriously? Just keep going man
>>
>>27531412
so what superman I mean elo said >>27531845
>>
>>27524211
>We need a drawfag to make her and some of the masks.
Why this hasn't happened yet
>>
>>27524881
>You sigh despairingly as you look down at the discarded wings.
"Scootaloo...."
>Why did she have to be so fucking stubborn.
>You ask Spike to take in the wings as you ponder on the plan further..
>How exactly were you going to make this all convincing anyway? It had to be real enough as to not to disappoint Scootaloo. But you also had to be wary that you lacked the horn. Everything could look fake if you don't have a chance to "give it your all". And even then, will it even work? Or will those two faggots come up with something else to hold their adoration towards you. Really, Scootaloo shouldn't be sticking her nose in this at all. But with Snips and Snails ruining the livelihood of foals in Ponyville, it was really up to you to get things fixed up.
>For this to work. You had to figure out a way to face Rainbow Dash at "Full power". That, or......or....What if "something happened"?
"..That's it..."
>What's it?"
>Spike asks as he returns from putting the wings in your saddle bag. He brought the bag back to you to wear in case you needed it.
>As you slip on the saddle bag, you thanked Spike and began to explain your revelation.
"Ok, so this is what I got. Really, anything can go wrong for either me or Rainbow Dash if we fight each other. Especially since I don't have my horn. But what if during our fight, something attacked. And me and Rainbow Dash team up to defeat it because we couldn't beat it alone? Snips and Snails said I did things myself. But if I can't, and need Rainbow's help and vice versa. Then all we gotta do is ham up just how great we are and what a good team we made and, BLAM. Everything should go back to normal, especially since Rainbow Dash is definitely sure to show off. She'll dazzle them all with her super....speed...well you know, Rainbow Dash things. And more importantly, Scootaloo should be ok with seeing me and Rainbow Dash be all buddy buddy. Once her original members return, everything should be fine."
>>
>>27532878
>"Ok, I'm with you so far. And it sounds like it might work if you work in just how great Rainbow Dash is and maybe slip in some words that everypony should join in on Scootaloo's club. But there's still one problem Anon"
>You think you were on the same page as Spike.
"Snips and Snails, right?"
>Spike nodded "Right, those two aren't just going to quit. They could even ruin the plan itself by making up something else to keep their members. We need to figure out a way to deal with them too"
"...we could.....put them in a bag and toss them in a river"
>Spike rubbed his chin, chuckling a little "Maybe, but seriously. Their just dumb, and we can't actually hurt them. So we need to come up with something else....but what?"
>It was hard actually. How could you demolish those two without actually demolishing those two?
"I can't think of anything, those two dolts think they can be real deal heroes."
>"Yeah that's kind of...AHA!" Spike raises his claw, struck with an idea "I got it!"
"What?"
>"It's simple. If those two idiots wanna be heroes. Then whatever is going to "attack" you and Rainbow Dash should go after them first. They'll run away and totally lose credibility. Then when all the foals get scared. You and Rainbow Dash swoop in and save them. Perfect. Genius really, I guess hanging around Twilight for so long has been really rubbing off on me." Spike chuckled arrogantly at his brilliant plan.
>You had to admit, it was pretty smart.
"Yeah, that's pretty good Spike. Preeettyy guuuud. But now that I think about it. We do have one more tiny issue."
>"What's that?"
>the one last hitch was Twilight herself, or anypony really mentioning the fight.
"What if Twilight finds out...or well, Aunt Fluttershy?"
>>
>>27532999
>"They probably won't be back for awhile. And besides, since Rainbow Dash will be on it. even if they do find out, we could just explain it to them and it'll be ok. Nothing to worry about. Trust me,"
>Maybe for him, But there was something on your mind that WOULD make things worse.
"Yeah, that;s the thing Spike. It may be all fine and dandy for you. But for me, I'd have to explain why I lost the horn. Because you know those foals are gonna expect me using the horn. And I'm going to have to go into that fight needing SOME kind of flare"
>"....why didn't you mention that before?" Spike thought it odd you'd not mention the need for the horn.
>..because you sorta forgot for a moment, it's not often you are "hornless"
"I'm still working out some of the finer details in my head Spike, I know those foals are gonna want a magic show to go along with that fight. And the more I think about it, the more help I think we're going to need. But..egh..I don't want to involve anypony else. It'll just get more complicated"
>Spike pondered on that for a moment. "Then....why not ask your dad for another horn? Just temporarily, Princess Celestia will never have to know"
>OH FUCK NO....
"Nope, Ain't doing. It's me using the horn that got me into this mess. If I use it again, then she's totally gonna find out."
>".....Anon, how else are we going to do this then? We need the "monster", we need the horn, and we need a fight. We need ALL those things. How else will we do this?"
>Did you really need the horn? Maybe not, you could just ask Discord to help directly. But that could be dangerous for EVERYONES' health if he overdoes it. No, you had to.....fake it. Wait..
"Wait wait, I got it. Ok, look. We gotta split up if we wanna do this as fast as possible."
>"Wait wha? What do you mean split up? What's the plan?" Spike was confused.
>>
>>27533119
"Ok, look. All you gotta do is get some fireworks and cherry bombs and basically anything with dazzle from Pinkie, Also, she's the only one I could think of who'd have or could make a nice looking prop unicorn horn of my color. Meanwhile, I'll go see Dash and get the fight set up and find out what we could use to "attack" us. Once were all done. We meet up before the fight, I slip on the horn. And then we make some magic. What do you think?"
>"That's perfect Anon. And it's a good thing Pinkie has all sorts of crazy stuff to make things look ridiculously cool. Better still..." Spike lets out a small puff of flame "You don't have to worry about me messing up lighting them, hehe" Spike smirked at the fact he was a natural lighter. "But what if Pinkie asks why I'm borrowing all that stuff?"
>...fuck...she would ask...or even snoop....wait..WAIT!
"Tell her she's gotta pinkie promise in keeping a secret. If it has to go as far as telling her about the horn and the fight. Then make her Pinkie Promise not to say a word.
>"Got it...but Anon, you know they are going to find out eventually anyway, you know that right?"
>That was true..you knew they would.
"...I know, but just as long as it happens after the fight. It'll be fine. It's not as if we have to tell them if they never actually find out. And even then. I never have to bring up the fact I lost the horn. They'll just assume I used it's charge....in fact, if Pinkie asks. Tell her the charge on the horn was already used"
>Spike nodded "Got it."
>You'd just have to hope now nothing blows up in your face. If Twilight and Fluttershy ever asked for what happened. You could tell them then. It's better to tell them when things are calm rather than them stepping into the middle of the fight, thinking things were serious. You had to remember, this wasn't just for you. This was for Scootaloo too. As unreasonable as she was being.
>>
>>27532657
My drawfriend is busy with homework
>>
>>27533327
>With that, you and Spike split up. You head off to Rainbow Dash's House..or really..mansion. While he goes off to get the supplies from Pinkie.
>You were fairly confident that the plan would work. And that the consequences of possibly explaining it to Twilight and Fluttershy far outweighed doing nothing have having Scootaloo enter a bout of despair. You don't know why you cared that much, she was just a dumb filly really. But, she was also your friend. And for her to give up something that let her feel whole. Yeah....you had to make sure everything went just right.
>Of course, upon arriving at Rainbow Dash's home. You realized you had no actual way to get up there.
>You took a deep breath, and yelled upwards towards her house.
"RAINBOWWWW DASSSSHHHHHH!"
>You look up waiting for a response. Thankfully for you, it didn't take long for her to pop out of her house. And she was sweating and wearing a headband. She hovered above you just outside her door, looking around.
"Rainbow Dash! Rainbow Dash, down here!"
>She looks downward. Spots you, and lands. She was wondering what you wanted her for. She was thinking that you came for that fight already,
>"Anon? What are you doing here? You didn't come for that fight already did you? I'm in the middle of some exercise here. Then I gotta spend an hour resting up for some flight training. Knowing it really was you who beat me got me really going on my training regimen. I'm too awesome to be beat by a magic created by Discord. He's sooooo lame, I can't let myself get beat again by anything even related to him. Y'know?"
>You tilt your head back, narrowing your eyes at her, you just felt like she insulted both you and Discord. Hell, you felt a little offended despite you supposedly not caring too much about what others thought of Discord.
>>
>>27533779
"You are aware he's my Dad right?"
>huh...something definitely felt off. Maybe it was being Equestria too long. But your range of caring seemed to be increasing. Hell, it did, didn't it? Every day you started to give more and more of a damn about the people around you. To the point that you want to see DT happy, and care about Discord's actual rep. Ogh, you had to tone that down a little. You didn't want to become the kind of person who could be duped by being TOO trusting.
>Rainbow Dash chuckled sheepishly as she rubbed the back of her head. "Oh...right...So uhhh, did you come for that fight? Or to visit. I mean, if you're visiting that's cool too. I can show you how to do some actual physical training. You're a little flabby Anon, just saying."
>You just narrowed your eyes further at her. Giving her a nasty look.
"Excuse me?"
>Rainbow Dash finally caught on that her words were probably actually agitating you. But, she also had it in her heart to not wanna see you become a flabby ball of fat. "Look Anon, I'm not going to take that back. You're an Earth Pony. You're supposed to made of rough n' tough. All that magic you're doing is making you soft. Again, just saying."
>EWFDSFDFD
"Rainbow Dash..."
>You grit your teth, doing your best not to get angry at the fact she called you weak. You wren't getting fat. it's just that you were softer and cuddlier than most colts. Diamond Tiara liked it anyway. Soft colts were fine..
"..Can we not talk about that? I have to tell you something important..."
>"What? More important than getting into shape? Unless it's a sweet party, an autograph signing, or getting into the Wonderbolts. Then I can't think of anything more important. That said, you really should look into some basic exercise at least."
>Must...resist....choking..Rainbow...Dash...
>>
>>27521056
>Childrens
Do you even English, m8?
>>
>>27533953
"..Rainbow Dash...can we just drop it? We have a real problem on our hooves.."
>"A problem?" Rainbow Dash suddenly became really serious, especially since she mistook your annoyance with seriousness "What is it? What's the problem. Whatever it is, You can bet I can solve it in like...twenty seconds...probably less.....definitely less"
>Wut?
"You...are taking me seriously?"
>just..wut? After the way she was acting. You thought she'd talk down to you some more.
>"Well yeah, duh. Your problems always seem to be really serious. Foalnappers, bandit gryphons, Changelings, and who knows what else. I already know you ain't like any other foal. Your problems are as chaotic as your dad. So of course, if you're the one having the problem. Then it's gotta be serious, so come on and tell me already so I can fix it for you."
>She was...she really was being serious. Well then, at least your rep came in handy sometimes. She was also being a little impatient.
"Ok, so it goes like this..."
>And so, you explain to Rainbow Dash what happened. what the plan was. And even the fact you lost your horn. You also tell her of the consequences of Twilight and Fluttershy finding out sooner rather than later. You even tell her about Scootaloo.
>>
>>27534064
>Rainbow Dash nodded, and she did indeed, even when no one was in danger, took in all that information seriously. "All that cause of another Nightmare Night prank, huh? Sheesh Anon, your luck is really bad. I mean...really...bad. But don't worry, this is definitely a serious problem only yours truly can fix. Yeah.." Rainbow Dash then frowns upon her next words, and looks left and right, feeling a little down "Sorry about what happened with Scootaloo though. I didn't know she lost the entire fan club. It's gotta feel really bad when you think everypony is hating on your hero. Especially when it's the ones who used to think the same thing as you did. But..." Rainbow Dash gave you a confident nod "We're gonna get that fixed up too. There's no way I'm gonna let my number one fan down. Not in a million years. I'm with you Anon, I even managed to figure out exactly what we're gonna fight"
>Rainbow Dash, while still being egotistical, was actually being pretty bro. She wanted to fix everything. even get Scootaloo back to her old self. But, what? She already figured out what you both we're going to fight?
"....you do? What exactly is it? It can't actually be dangerous you know. No horn, remember?"
>"I know, I know. I get it. It's nothing that's actually going to hurt us Anon. And he's very well coordinated. He's just about as cool as I am"
>....who? what?
"who are you talking about?"
>Rainbow Dash smirks and looks up at her house "Ohhhhhh Tank, get out here, double time!"
>...are you...what?! was she fucking joking?! the tortoise?!
>As Tank popped out through the wall of her home, you just looked at Rainbow Dash with pure confusion.
"Your pet? Are you serious?"
>"Of course I'm serious. Anon, never underestimate Tank. He's smart, loyal, crafty, and always listens. All we gotta do is tell him what's up. Put him in this scary costume I have in my closet. And we have our monster."
"......but he's not even big"
>>
>>27534099
>Rainbow Dash smirked as she shook her head "Nope, but he will be once he's suited up. Tank is a total bud Anon, he's got our backs. Right Tank?" She looks to her turtle with a confident smile.
>Tank...actually responds with a slow head nod.
>Right, you nearly forgot how smart equestrian animals can be. You really shouldn't forget. Angel can be a sneaky little fuck,
>But you still weren't convinced.
"Rainbow Dash, if we even so much as tap him he's going to go down. You can't seriously think he's going to be of any help."
>huh, you must of hurt Tank's feelings. Because he receded into his shell while still hovering in mid air.
>"Anon. Will you stop being so pessimistic. Look, it's me. Rainbow Dash, and I'm not only telling, I'm guaranteeing that'll work. Just wait and see. It isn't that hard. We don't have time to rehearse but you said there'd be fireworks to simulate magic and stuff. All we gotta do is throw a few hits, talk some smack, let Tank come in, and beat him up.....but don't actually beat him up...Really..Don't do it."
>......Damn these stubborn ponies.
"You can't just expect me to think your pet is going to make a convincing monster"
>"There's that pessimism again. Anon, will you just chill? I told you, I got this. So does Tank. You'll see. Just relax Anon, I'm with you on this. But if you seriously can't focus on getting this right then of course it's gonna go bad. Just go back to the castle, relax, and wait up for me. And don't worry, I'll swoop all in like the awesome pony I am and really turn some heads."
>No, fuck it, there's no fucking way,
"Rainbow Dash, I can't trust your turtle. It's just a turtle"
>And then Tank's propeller stopped at that.He fell to the ground, still hiding in his shell. Did..you really hurt it's feelings?
>"Tank!" Rainbow Dash dived in immediately to catch him, and hugged hiis shell gently as she fell on her back. "....You alright?"
>He only popped his head out of his shell a little to look at Rainbow Dash.
>>
>>27534278
>"Geez Anon..." Rainbow Dash gently put Tank to the ground as she got back up and looked at you, annoyed. "ease up, and apologize to him. Unless you have a better idea, then Tank is our guy. You're lucky I'm still even up for this after that. Sheesh, You really are Discord's son..even if you're adopted."
>Apologize to a......dammit.....
>Tank had feelings, you could tell. But he was still just a damn turtle.
>Too bad Rainbow was right. You couldn't think of any other alternative that'd work. And truth be told, she was willing to help you out. The consequences were dire, but if you didn't have her cooperation at all. Then everything falls apart.
>Fine, you'd have to take with what you can get. Without Dash, this just turns sour. Though, given Scootaloo was in the mix. She'd probably still show up. But, best not to try your luck.
>you sigh, and ease up. That comparison to Discord also threw you a little offguard. You weren't that much of an asshole, were you? You just wanted to make sure everything would be ok. Not like she's much better at NOT being a dick anyway.
"I'm sorry Tank, I guess I shouldn't let looks deceive me. I'd be really happy if you could help us."
>That was sincere enough, right?
>It seemed to have worked. Tank flew up and hovered towards you. and gave you a little nose bump. As if he could tell you were worried and everything would be ok.
>It..made you smile just a little.
"Alright, I'll go wait up at the castle."
>"Ok, just trust in us Anon. We totally got this."
>..and that was it. You return to the castle after saying your goodbyes. You'd have to trust in both Spike and Blue Fast. And not to mention the tortoise. You seriously....seriously hoped this all worked.
>>
>>27534300
and thats it for the night.
>>
>>27534358
Please good end writefriend
>>
>>27534533
no, make it a badend
have tank kill everyone
>>
>>27534300
im scared of criticising you because you get so freaking discouraged so easily, but these last 2 updates where kinda boring and bad.
>>
>>27535087
I don't agree with this anon, but I do personally wish for this to move along quicker for obvious reasons >>27534533 and this too.

>>27534300
And dammit, Anons becoming more of a dick or dense one as these updates go on. I just wanna slap em.
>>
>>27535087
I actually disagree, they have been slower paces but still entertaining. But yeah we can all agree that a good end is what most desire
>>
>>27535087
I disagree, they're buildup to either a feel good time or an immense fuck-up... again.

It's not bad, just buildup.
>>
>>27535087
no worries. next update is the main event. as for it being boring? well yeah,its build up. probably not for anything too special but we can't have perfect chapters all the time. it is primarily a slice of life story afterall
>>
>>27535857
The buildup is fine. Just curious to see what Tank disguises as
>>
>>27535958
As a tank
>>
>>27535958
As Dr. Eggman
>>
>>27535958
As Chungus.
>>
File: 1328052428810.jpg (87 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1328052428810.jpg
87 KB, 850x850
>>27535958
As this cool motherfucker
>>
>Just for discussion
What would you guys think of anon with old gods in his very being.
>>
>>27537273
what would you think of my dick in your ass
>>
>>27537290
I'm a virgin in that regard, but I believe after the pain went away it would be a pleasant experience.
>>
>>27537273
Wat, like old gods ravaging his ass?
>>
>>27537574
God fu-, no as in they exist in his very being. Anon is able to control their powers, but wants friends. Makes dealio with discord and boom. Anon on a leash and ready to make friends and learn what friendship is. Because well, the old gods will kinda maybe fuck his world up a bit.
>>
I have a question for Elo. Erf's anon can handle villains with ease by using his horn, but how would your anon handle say Sombra or Tirek?
>>
>>27537754
crying and bending over
>>
>>27537754
Quite the coincidence as I just decided to drop a major villain crashing into PhD Anon's life, mostly because I'm quite happy with the somewhat restrained scope of my story and overall tone. I might recover some of this for other stuff I am doing so you might want to consider a big spoiler.

Story was taking place before S4 finale (Now is S5, before amending fences), with Tirek happening. PhD Anon overhears the sisters asking Discord to stop Tirek, he of course doesn't know who that cunt is and asks Discord about it. Discord explains Anon all about Tirek since the sisters doesn't want Anon to know much and rather want him to be evacuated.

PhD anon despairs as he realizes that magic can't stop him since Tirek would just aborb it so in his mind Discord would fight a battle that he would surely lose so Anon convinces Discord to make a Plan B, and have him developing said backup plan.

Anon decides that the only way to defeat Tirek is how humans would do, and so he comes with the plan of frying Tirek with long-wave radiation, the same that X-Rays has.

Basically Discord doesn't budge for Tirek's shenanigans making Tirek drain Discord's magic early than what happened in the show. Discord tells Tirek about a "huge magical source" which is a NRMI machine that anon told Discord to steal from his former workplace.

So basically grand climax of that shitty arch is Tirek gobbling up Discord and Anon's trick and destroying himself by absorbing too much radiation.

That's not happening, and I'm sure is for the best as it would be a giant clash of tone from what I've written, aftermath would be a disaster to handle too, basically is something that is completely out of place in a story like mine. But the short answer is, he would need prep time and the info of the villain to face if he was to defeat something larger than Blueblood.
>>
File: 1438579265772.jpg (30 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1438579265772.jpg
30 KB, 600x450
>>27537927
>PhD Anon.jpg
>>
File: 1455406845058-v.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455406845058-v.jpg
121 KB, 1280x720
>>27537927
>plotpoint that has PhD caring for his new life, using actual science thus validating how intelligent he is and defeating a major villain in a really creative way
>lel is not happening
>>
>>27537620
So the gods rape anon AND everything in Equestria?
>>
>>27537927
Forgot to say, as it stands right now even Cherrywood would slap his ass
>>
>>27538834
No, nothing is getting raped guys. It's just the destruction of Anon's world and going to live in equestria. Lewd is required but there will be no rape unless the gods will it to be
>>
>>27539575
I like the way you think YOUR HIRED
>>
>>27539750
Thank you, and mum, before I regret this a little down the line... do you live on the edge?
>>
>>27539778
I dont, YOURE FIRED
>>
>>27539778
Ben?
>>
>>27539864
Yes.
>>
>>27521056
You should combo meal the title and make it "Daddonequus: Children of Chaos."
>>
>>27539928
Would you like to supersize that?
>>
File: 40keks2.png (928 KB, 677x759) Image search: [Google]
40keks2.png
928 KB, 677x759
>>27533953
>>You grit your teth, doing your best not to get angry at the fact she called you weak. You wren't getting fat. it's just that you were softer and cuddlier than most colts. Diamond Tiara liked it anyway. Soft colts were fine..
>>
>>27539928
I like this.
This is okay.
>>
File: bonbon34.png (91 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bonbon34.png
91 KB, 500x500
>>27526596
>>27526923
>Shitting on a little filly's feelings
>Not wanting to protect that smile
>>
I don't get the fuzz, Cherrywood isn't cute
>>
>>27540765
>being an unreasonable twat who basically said she wants to see your shit get kicked in
yeah
nah
>>
>>27540765
>Protecting Top cunt JR
>>
>>27541167
>>27541331
>not wanting her to have a happy and fulfilling childhood
>not doing everything you can to make it happen

>>27524429
>"Yup! She can't do anything without her friends. That just isn't hero material."
These niggas need a serious friendship lesson.
>>
File: scootaloo4.png (77 KB, 444x576) Image search: [Google]
scootaloo4.png
77 KB, 444x576
Top Cute.
>>
>>27535958
as a giant spiked dragon turtle
>>
File: ho!.png (220 KB, 800x431) Image search: [Google]
ho!.png
220 KB, 800x431
>>27542131
Top HOO!
>>
File: 1391767236273.png (288 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1391767236273.png
288 KB, 640x480
>>27541876
Sorry mang, but for me Scootaloo had already a good time in the past story of Erf, Jack Spicer in Equestria.
And I have read that story two times.
Ah... it was a good thread, Erf is a delivery magnificent fuck.
>>
>>27542452
Well, everyone here forgot that she's a child
>>
>>27542452
I remember Jack Spicer in Equestria. That was my original magnum Opus. So much work went into making it feel like a saturday morning cartoon. flanderizing the characters just enough to fit the Xioalin Showdown vibe. Writing Jack and Wuya was a real blast. I really should reread it
>>
>>27539928
I like this a lot
>>
>>27535087
This is not boring , this is build up.
What the shit man, I have been excited as fuck for the last few days in anticipation.
>>
>>27534300
>You sat at the castle steps. Alone.
>Your mind began to wander. Were you being too much of an ass? Maybe not. RD herself was an ass. Were you being too pessimistic?...nah, you just wanted to make sure everything worked.
>this was not going to be easy. You nor Rainbow Dash had no time to choreograph anything. So how the fuck was everything going to go smoothly.
>"Hey Anon....can I talk to you?"
>That voice...
>You look up, it was Scootaloo. Hanging back behind her was Applebloom and Sweetie Belle.
>Scootaloo herself looked sad and repentant. She was having a hard time looking you in the eye.
"Scootaloo?"
>If she came back looking like that...then.
"Yeah..what's up?"
>You spoke gently, you already guessed immediately what was coming. And yet, you could still feel your heart softening up.
>"The girls and I have been talking. And, I think I get it now. You didn't want any of this to happen right? It was just Snips and Snails fault....right?"
>It was. If they weren't just fucking idiots. This wouldn't have happened.
>And looking at poor Scootaloo. Yeah, you could tell for sure she felt bad for what she did.
"Yeah..I didn't even know they took your club members or trash talked Rainbow Dash. Scootaloo, I'm sorry that it happened."
>Scootaloo shook her head, saddened by her own actions, she starts to tear up. "Don't be, I shouldn't have gotten angry at you without knowing the full story first. It was my bad. I'm the one who's sorry for all this."
>And before you could reply, she goes in for a hug. You could see Applebloom and Sweetie Belle reacting positively to the tender moment.
>>
>>27543362
HERE WE GO
>>
>>27543362
>...dammit Scootaloo. You felt like you yourself was going to cry. Why did fillies have to be so fucking cute? It just made it harder not to be sad for them.
"It's alright Scootaloo, really. You just got caught up in the moment. I'm not mad at you or anything."
>Scootaloo stepped back a little, she still had something on her mind. "Anon...how could you not be angry after what I did? You do realize Rainbow Dash is going to pound you into the dirt right?....it's..." She looks down in shame "It's my fault that's going to happen."
>....Well then..despite the sad moment. It was, sarcastically speaking, so nice to hear her vote of confidence in you.
"Yeah....well..err, that's not going to happen b-"
>"What do you mean that's not going to happen?! Anon, she's going to grind you into nothing if you fight her. You have to tell her you're not willing to fight. Or you're just going to get hurt! I'm telling you!" Scootaloo was sure you were going to get pounded. And she just didn't want to see it happen. "I need to fix this somehow!"
>No nonononono
"No Scootaloo, you don't get it! I already spoke to Rainbow Dash. We're going to fake the entire fight to get your members back and hopefully put an end to my club"
>You speak to her frantically and quickly, nearly falling down the steps as you try to get her not to go.
>She does indeed stop, and turns around. She seemed perplexed "So...the entire fight is going to be faked?"
"W-well yeah. Is that a problem?"
>"......" Scootaloo kept silent at first. She actually did want to see the fight happen. But also didn't. It was a conflict of interest really. It was her wanting you to be ok versus wanting to see an awesome fight with her favorite hero in it. "N-no problem. I just thought it was weird that Rainbow Dash agreed to that sort of thing. But that's good....that's good...because everything will be ok"
>You hoped to god it would be.
"Yeah, it should be"
>>
>>27543392
>"Anon...can I ask you one last thing?" Scootaloo started to rub her right foreleg nervously. "Can I....have the wings back?..P-please?"
>You chuckle, yeah. She could have them back now that she apologized. How could you deny such a cute face?
"Yeah, hold on.."
>You reach into your saddle bag for the wings and pass them to her
"Here you go.."
>"...Thanks Anon...So..can we pretend this never happened? Please...I kind of feel stupid about it"
>You nod, of course. It was just her being a silly child. Easily forgivable.
"What happened again?"
>You smirk at her.
>She smiles back. But as she does, Sweetie Belle comes up from behind her and butts in. "Ok ok, now that THAT'S settled. It's my turn. Now Anon, you know what I'm gonna ask, right?"
>"Hey, Sweetie Belle, what's the rush?" Scootaloo stepped aside, annoyed at Sweetie Belle's actions "Can't you see Anon and me are settling things up?"
>"Did you already apologize?" Sweetie Belle asked, impatiently
>"Well yeah..but you know. I mean..." Scootaloo then realized why she was being so pushy "Are you still on about that whole date thing? Come on, Anon probably never even went. Diamond Tiara is ok and all. But it didn't work out last time, it's not gonna work out now."
>....oh lord.
"A-actually Scootaloo...."
>Scootaloo noticed the hint of hesitance in her voice. And as her eyes widened, Sweetie Belle's smile grew. "Anon...are you telling me...Really? Again?"
>"Yes! YES! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT WOULD WORK! NOW I CAN TELL PRINCESS CADENCE AND-" Sweetie Belle was dancing around, but as she turned. She saw Applebloom. Who didn't look too pleased about the whole thing. ".....uuhhmmm..Applebloom?"
>>
Also Erf, if Anon wasn't OC, a lot of the stuff you wrote in the last 200 chapters would have been great episodes.
>>
>>27543449
>"Yeah?" Applebloom raised an eyebrow at Sweetie Belle, looking rather ticked about the whole thing.
>"....umm...are you alright?" Sweetie Belle's excitement immediately dropped. Now filled with worry for her friend and for herself for her own actions.
>"I'm fine...just ah-" Applebloom's eyes turned towards you. You immediately felt a chill go down your spine from her cold stare. "wonderin' why Anon and Diamond Tiara are together again. Y'know, after that whole "dumping the both of us" thing."
>"Applebloom, I kinda told you that was the plan. You seemed fine with it before. What changed?" Sweetie Belle was now confused.
>You weren't. You knew exactly what happened. She was thinking it wouldn't succeed at all. But holy shit, why was she acting like this?! Didn't she get over you? You were sure that she did.
>"Oh no no...a'hm totally fine with it. a'hm just wonderin' how it all went" Applebloom was genuinely curious. But only due to the fact she wanted to know why you went with her at all. While also doing her best to tell herself that she never stood a chance anyway. And that in the end, like her sister told her, it was a crush...crushes come and go...they come and go.
>"oh..Well Anon, how did it go? You remembered the cutely dashing thing, right?" Sweetie Belle started to feel that excitement again. Thinking her friend was alright.
"..y-yeah, everything went fine..."
>You were going to regret this. You were sure of it. But dammit Applebloom. She had to understand that she wasn't first choice. Nor did she stand a chance at this point. God, you didn't need this again...not now.
"One date and she's already my marefriend. P-pretty good huh?"
>>
>>27543479
>"Yes! haha!" Sweetie Belle rushed up to give you a big pat on the back "I knew you could do it! Yay! Now I can report back to Princess Cadence and....and..." Sweetie Belle actually couldn't remember what her prize was, or if she was going to get one at all. "And....ern..I'll get something. Whatever, doesn't matter. Because everything went right!" Sweetie Belle nodded in confidence.
>You chuckled nervously....oh god..please somebody...ANYBODY...SOMEONE HELP!
>"Yeah, ah guess everything went right for ya Anon. Ah really hope yer happy. Because I'm happy for ya..."Applebloom smiled, a smile that would make Pinkie's senses go off like no tomorrow. There was no way that was a real smile.
>Dammit Applebloom.Just let it the fuck go. The hell?
>What did she see in you anyway at this point? No, she was probably just afflicted with jealousy. That has to be it. She needs to fucking realize that she wasn't for you. And you weren't for her. God, she was stubborn. Stubborn as her sister. Sturbborn as their granny. Holy fuck, the entire apple family is stubborn as fuck. You were sure you wouldn't have gotten this shit from Sweetie Belle or Scootaloo.
>as you smile back nervously. Another familiar voice is heard in the background.
>"Anon! Yo, Anon! I'm back!"
>Oh thank god....thank fucking god. You were never happier to see that purple dragon in your whole life. You immediately break from the three fillies and run up towards Spike.
>He was wheeling a wheel barrel chock full of stuff. Damn, Pinkie really let him have a haul.
"Hold on girls, Spike is back. Gotta get this whole fake fight thing rolling. So uh, seeya later. Ok? And no worries ok Scootaloo?"
>"Yeah, no pro-...oh..ok" Scootaloo's words are stopped short as you just rush away without hearing her reply.
>Sweetie Belle thankfully was already content.
>And Applebloom would just have to get over her childish stubborn shit.
>>
>>27543499
fuck...fell asleep. never mind. gotta continue this tomorrow

sorry guys. truth be told. this god isn't too godly. I was in the hospital a few days ago. I'm suffering from an injury i'd rather keep quiet about. but it's causing me fatigue and random fevers. So....i get tired more often
>>
>>27543626
Jesus man, a little rest never killed anybody, you inhuman fuck.
>>
>>27543626
Duuude, we told you a lot that health comes first. If you feel bad just say it, we dont mind you resting one or two days, we can survive without your update but you need a damn rest if you had an injure
>>
Oh shit it's stolen ideas general!
>>
>>27543626
Please get some rest... don't strain yourself.
>>
>>27543315
If anything, too many writers feel pressure to have a twist or cliffhanger every chapter to keep interest up.
>>
>>27521056

>A long siren sounds in your room.
>A voice emits from the speakers above you.
>"Subject 1309, please proceed to the next room."
>You get out of the metallic bedding and proceed through sliding doors.
>You do as the robotic voice says.
>As you've been doing all these years.
>Since birth.
>"Subject 1309, answer the question we give appropriately.
>A silent moment leaves you standing for a few seconds.
>"Are you ready for further testing? Yes or no?
>You answer yes.
>"Correct, please proceed to the next room."
>You do so.
>The same directions as before repeat themselves as you stand in the room.
>The question is given and you answer.
>It's correct
>You proceed.
>10 years straight you've been doing this process.
>You do not fight or struggle for change like the others.
>You do.
>Do.
>>
>>27544321
>7 years later.
>Your strapped on all fours with chains.
>Attached to each chain is an electric emitter.
>You haven't eaten or drank anything for the past 4 years in this room.
>But you have lost any since of time being in here.
>And your body doesn't need the sustenance.
>The same robotic voice is heard
>"Subject 1309, we will show you pictures and you are to answer them correctly. Failing to do so will result in punishment. Here is your first slide. What do you see?
>You look at the image and answer.
"I see an emotionless man."
>"Correct, here is the next one. What do you see?
>The image is of a baby.
>It's happy and playing with its mother.
>This is not what you say.
"I see a-~JOY WILL BE THE END OF ALL BEINGS, YOUR LIVES WILL PERISH UN~AAAAAAAAAGHAHGAGHFHGGGG!"
>The electricity courses through you as steam now lingers on your limbs.
>You answer this time.
>The correct answer
>"Correct, here is the next one. What do you see?"
>You see a man and a woman.
>They seem happy to you and their holding each other's hands.
>But again, the voices disagree.
"I see a man and a wo~iem zapat a'ual carrecs~aaaaAAAAGAGAGHAGAGAGAGGHAGF!"
"Ha... ha... I see... a man and a woman..."
>>
>>27544325
>3 years.
>In front of you lies a screen with a black figure facing the camera.
>Supposedly it's your final day.
>The day you leave your home.
>But when you want to be excited, instead you show no emotion.
>You feel nothing.
>They have corrected your actions.
>They only help you now.
>These voices that aren't your own.
>Cables connect you to this rooms interior.
>One connected directly to your heart.
>Five others connected to each section of the brain.
>Each cable fitted with enough electricity to kill a man a thousand times over.
>The figure speaks in a monotone voice.
>"Today we have three questions for you, Subject 1309. You are to answer them correctly, or you will die."
>You nod, the cables swaying ever so slightly.
>"First question. Who are you?"
>You answer.
"I am subject 1309. Codename: Anonymous. The only survivor of the experimental facility and nothing else."
>The shadow nods and proceeds to the next question.
>"What do you want in life?"
>You answer.
"To do."
>Once again, he nods.
>"The final question. Do you love this world?"
>You are silent.
>>
>>27544331
>The question had you at a loss.
>Did you love it here?
>How could you say anything when you don't know what's outside yet?
>Before you can answer, the voices answer for you.
~Yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssshhhhhzhzh~
>Just then, the electric cables go off.
>Your body spasms, and you scream in utter agony as the voices join your cause.
>The choir is cut to a halt and you go limp.
>Flat line, and brain mush like paste.
>"Damn it. That was the last one. Charles, were gonna need another batch from the nursery. An-..."
>Just then, a lump is caught in the man's throat.
>He couldn't speak, or move for that matter.
>He could only feel his body morphing itself.
>And like a chemistry experiment gone wrong, the screen goes a full black as an explosion is heard, which is soon followed by a loud screech and slimy movement as screams spread in the "distance".
>You are no longer attached to those cables.
>>
>>27543626
You're doing great but get some rest, my friend! Who will stream and give green if you're down for the count?
>>
>>27544336
>The tentacle appendages took care of that.
>Questioning what is going on, the voices speak up, yet this time they do so through a telepathy.
~We want you. Need you. You are perfect. For us~
"What are you?" you ask the voices. Your curiosity couldn't seem more clear as the voices laugh and distort in your mind.
~We are the ones of old, tHe SaMe YeT nOt, THE DESTRUCTION OF THIS PATHETIC WORLD INCARNATE, ash cas ash yi ash~
"So, you don't want to kill me?" why would they prefer to keep your conscious mind in the mix when they could just kill you?
>It made no sense that beings this powerful would want you or need you, let alone see you as perfect.
>For 20 years they stayed dormant till now and never once decided to kill you like the rest.
"Why me?" you ask the voices.
~You are cable of wielding the powers, ThE OnE tO CoNtRoL uS aLl, WHEN WE NEED TO KILL EACHOTHER, ual iem~
>So they suffer from balance? Can they not function together as one?
>Yet you are able to keep them from turning. A catalyst for their mutuality.
"Why are these people testing you? What are their goals?" this time only one speaks from the rest.
~A cult of the damned, they seek to use us for their own use, to free their spirits along with this world~
>A cult? A group? Then their must be only one solution.
~YES, BRING DEATH UPON THEM CHOSEN, SHOW THEM THE TRUE PURPOSE OF OUR EXISTENCE~
>>
>>27544343
>With nothing to stop you, and the voices on your side now, you oblige to its request.
>You walk towards the screen and raise your right hand.
>Your fingers morph to form tentacles which emit strong beams of darkness into it, leaving a giant hole where the image once was.
>Continuing on through the corridors you begin to piece things together more clearly.
>Your right eye morphs to a purple vision and life signs are spotted throughout the halls. They appear to be carrying weapons and their fear is greater than their confidence.
>You focus and soon, all the life signs disappear, leaving a chorus of thudding and hinged screaming.
>Deeper into the path you spot more life force as well as something else. A black spot in your vision?
>Soon it's clear as the the signs disappear and screaming ensues.
>The abomination you created earlier has now caught up to you, tentacles limp around its... face?
~ThE FaCeLeSs SeRvE aS dO tHe FaLleN~
>The faceless extends it's arm to its right, destroying the wall next to it.
>>
>>27544351
What. Why. Who. What?
>>
>>27544351
>Following your minion through the halls you begin to see a light in the darkness.
>You are now outside.
>Surrounded by humans holding guns and grenades alike.
>Others hold rocket launchers while machines loom behind them.
>And they all point straight at you.
>"This is a warning, retreat back to yo-"ur hand extends and cuts his head off, spewing blood as it lands into the crowd.
>...
>A voice speaks up.
~YOU DARE IMPRISON US IN YOUR FEEBLE BODIES? PUNISHMENT WILL BE SWIFT MORTALS~
>This time.
>You do.
>>
>>27544361
And that's prologue so far. Thoughts and comments appreciated. I am a bit new to this being my first, but I won't mind if it's negative or positive. I just want to make this work.
>>
>>27544383
the fuck just happened
>>
>>27544388
I figured trying to right it from the day he was born to adulthood would be too much for me, so I decided to give a vague idea of the what conditioning anon had to go through in order to control the old ones.
>>
>>27544492
*write
>>
>>27544601
Oh (You), but seriously, how do I tripcode? I am confuse. Also on a phone.
>>
>>27544743
Just type "#[insert text here]" in the name bar. Or "##[insert text here]" for a more "secure" code.

If you want a specific text sequence to appear in your trip code, eg. "Macro !flation", the trip being "![whatever text sequence]" you'd have to use one of those fancy trip finders. Depending on your PC and the programming used, it could take hours to find something you'd like to use if you go this route.
>>
>>27543499
These damn fillies are a handful.
>>
Holy fuck a new writefag
>>
>>27544945
Testing testing
>>
File: the fuck was that.jpg (9 KB, 167x200) Image search: [Google]
the fuck was that.jpg
9 KB, 167x200
>>27544361
I feel like i'm watching that videogame of the guy having two... head tentacles(?) as hands and being one with the darkness
You have my attention along with my reaction
>>
>>27544361
You could say that anon was being held under "Questionable Ethics"
>>
>>27544160
I know that. but my instincts keep telling me to push ahead. but whats going on with me now is related to a internal injury. best i can do is let it heal, thats what the doctors say anyway. so, i do. but if im constantly resting then I'm not writing. i do have to take a break on thursday however. work schedule n all. im off all week come june 18. so i will spend a day probably doing nothing but writing. that will be fun
>>
Now on a laptop, testing trips, and possibly finishing prologue in a few.
>>
>>27546518
right on. gonna be reading what you got come break time
>>
I like Elo's story and the idea, but I find a lot of the dialogue and some interactions so far up to chap 7 painful to keep up with, and made me cringe, and doddle around a bit, trying to put personal filters on certain things.

Also, if you want to do the old English thing, use the king James bible for reference. Cuz ahk. Looking to see more of it still though. Gonna try to read more later.

I gotta cool off all the keekees. I like bat, but that was echo their "uhk" for me jumping in there. And blue blood a shit, but come on. He's a pain in the ass, and whatever the comic did with him with shining armor. Him being so bent to even be abusive on a colt in the way of getting his own hooves dirty with an attempt to pummel him, that threw me off a little.
>>
>>27546754
Echo tier*
>>
>>27544361
>Corpses lie everywhere around you.
>Bent metals and distorted machinery, to holes on the floor leading to the abyss.
>And it's all covered in mixtures of human and elden bloods.
>Your monstrous body of tentacles and arms constricts itself ten times over until a mass of flesh from under you is left.
>Climbing off the massive pile of processed remains, your body distorts to form the original under the extra skin and bone contorted as armor.
>Skull shells make great armor.
>Meanwhile, the number of faceless of increased in numbers and are now feasting on said corpses.
>Scouting out the area, you notice large structures all around, some humans are trying to fight your faceless, but get torn apart and eaten like the rest.
>More machinery shows up and proceeds to aim at your figure.
>Your shoulder grows tentacles and extends towards the machine, blocking the cannon shell and twisting the compartment into a neat little ball.
>You are starting to understand your power more and more as countless amounts of soldiers flock to their deaths.
~Devour what you will, and gain intellect far greater~
>You do.
>>
>>27546777
>3 months.
>That is all it took to devour the world.
>Skyscrapers in ruin, buildings torn apart, life wiped from existence, and now it's just you.
>Your faceless have decided to burrow themselves deep into the earths molten core while you observe what is left of this world.
>You have won a one-sided war single-handed.
>But
>You feel... empty.
>You figured that the voices would keep you company, but now they are silent.
>They don't bother to talk much unless something threatens your being.
>You feel so... so...
>"Lonely? Sad? Regret?" This wasn't one of the voices talking.
>Looking up, you notice a floating serpent-like creature counting it's claws with a mischievous smile on its face.
>"Well Anonymous?" The creature asks.
>You are compelled to question it's intentions... but...
"Lonely. I feel lonely. Who are you?" You ask the creature now looking at you with the same smile.
>"Why I am the one who's gonna fix that problem right up! Discord, at your service." And with a dramatic bow and chuckle his introduction is done.
>His fanatical antics are... amusing. like a jester in the kings courtroom.
>A voice speaks up.
~AaAaAaAaHh, DiScOrD. hOw HaS eQuEsTrIa BeEn TrEaTiNg YoU~
>Discord's smile turns to that of general happiness. It seems these two have had their acquaintance before. "Oh it's been just dandy, but I have a little something for Anon here, so would you be so kind as to stay silent for just a wee little moment if I may, your highness."
~VeRy WeLl, BuT rEmEmBeR tHe TeRmS~
>Some bit of curiosity peeks your interest, but it would have to be for later.
>What would this thing want with me and not the voices?
>"Well, I have something to offer you, friend. Oh yes, a great deal indeed."
>>
>>27546790
>A deal? Bargaining? You have nothing to give this creature. What is this Discord getting at?
"What do you have that I want, Discord?" You ask with a stern emotionless gaze.
>"Why what I offer you is a place to call home!" And just then, a tiny house pops from no where in particular. "A place to live, relax, enjoy life, and most of all..." leaning in close to your face with the biggest grin you've ever seen anything conjure "friends."
>Now you are confused.
>Friends? What are those? Relics to conquer? Buildings to destroy?
"What is this... friend you speak of? Do I have to destroy it?"
>Discord takes on a concerned look as he hovers in a sort of dismay. "Oh my heavens, what DID this world do to you? Surely you jest dear Anonymous.
>You however are displeased by his weird display.
"Tell me what they are before I kill you, Discord."
>And now, he has adopted a serious tone of his voice. "A friend is someone who can solve that dilemma your having. That loneliness you feel is what a friend can quell. Now before you resort to drastic measures, please here me out."
>A friend can... fix this?
>Can a friend really fill this empty void?
>If thi-... if Discord, is telling the truth, then you need to know.
"I relinquish my statement, you may voice your offer Discord."
>And with that, Discord's happy persona returns with a gusto. "SPLENDID! Well, since your having all these troubles over having no friends, I figured, why not bring him to the perfect world to make friends? Great idea if I say so myself, but... there is one problem before I can send you off on your little "quest".
>Another world? That could prove useful, but if it is only to "make" friends, then I suppose I won't be able to take this world for the voices. And that leads to this... "problem".
"What is this problem you have, Discord."
>>
>>27546798
>"You see..." he starts "in my world, harmony is treasured among all things, and well, bring something that is the complete and utter opposite of that to my world would throw my reputation down the drain, so I propose this little tiny tidbit of so that you don't have to be sent right back to this deserted wasteland!" as confetti and streamers come out of his arms, you understand where he is coming from, to a degree.
>Of course, you didn't start as anything until you decided to devour this world. At first the humans sent soldiers and they turned into minions. Then they sent machines, which turned into armor for said minions. And then in a last ditch effort, they flew bombs at you... absorbing nuclear detonations sure are a blast...
>Needless to say, you understand where he stood on the ladder.
"So what will I have to do in order to stay in this new "home" you have for me?"
>"hmhmhmmm, what you have to do is agree to "my" terms... failure to do so and "POOF!" yourrrrrrrrrr outtta heeerrrree" and just then a baseball and a baseball bat appear in both his hands, and with a swift swing, the ball is sent flying through the sky. "Get my point? Good, because my terms will be STRICT, you got that private?" as he waves a... baton? in your face. What used to be a bat is now a baton.
>His powers intrigue you at most, but don't completely interest you. What matters most at the moment are these terms. What would you have to give up in order to have these friends? It certainly wouldn't be the voices since they seem superior to his raw power. Maybe the amendments you found at that weird building called the "white house". You burned the documents, but you bet he could make a new one with his power.
"What are your terms?" you ask.
>>
>>27546807
>"Well, to put it simply, you, and that includes you as a whole, not just your own conscious, have to vow to never, under any circumstances, kill, manipulate, and/or subjugate any pony, and I mean pony as literally, not metaphorically." Discord finishes with a bit of class and wearing a smug grin a scientist would use to one up his peers.
>The terms don't seem too bad, until you get to the fact that he's basically telling you to down all your defenses and let others kill you on sight. This won't do.
"What if I need to defend myself? What if a "pony" attacks me? And does this term apply to all life forms in this world?"
>The grin on Discord only becomes more noticeable as answers your questions confidently. "You can indeed defend yourself. And this term applies to all sentient beings, meaning if a creature can understand you, AND acts like that of a pony, then it is sentient. Understand?"
>You understand all he has said, but there are still loop holes here and there. If he were to use those to his advantage, you would have no choice but to give into his intentions.
>But... it's a choice you have to make. You still had your powers, so you wouldn't have to worry about dying. The only thing you'd have to worry about, is murder, mind control, and self control.
"I agree to the terms you have listed, Discord. Send me to this "Equestria" when you are ready to do so."
>And with a flick of his paws, your vision goes white.
>>
>>27546820
And that's it for the prologue. Thoughts?
And also how should I set my pastes?
http://pastebin.com/gKUrcvEv
>>
>>27546857
It's terrible.
>>
>>27546754
Ye olde english was already drop
>>
>>27546857
Dog-leashed trigger happy murdercolt in a Equestria. The tentacles bit made me think Assassination Classroom. Character made me think of the one kid with gray hair. I like it, and am curious to see what happens from here, because I cannot tell anything of what could come of this or what Discord's motives could be for using this creature of certain character for.
>>
>>27546879
Ok? And?
>>
>>27546754
>and whatever the comic did with him with shining armor.
He had a comic appereance? Didn't know that, I've literally just read three archs.

As for Cherrywood's laugh, yeah I'll cool off on that, but ostly is because I pictured her with this laugh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbzEiNddfG8
>>
>>27547139
The KekeKe'S I mean, but nonetheless thanks forthe criticism
>>
>>27547139
>Katanagatarai

Good taste, bro.
>>
>>27547139
CHEERIO!
>>
>>27547139
That laugh I'd annoying AF. I change my opinion. Toning it down is still cool tho.
>>
>>27547213
He already did it on her last appereance
>>
I want more Anontonio.
>>
>>27547334
Soon, I just found out that the thread was renamed yesterday and want to catch up on green. I've updated my pastebin with the last few posts but I'm still planning out weather Anontonio goes to town or has his first preiview of horse school.
Why is the thread renamed to "children of chaos?" At least name it "foals of chaos" if we're doing this. Then again I was always against the Dadonequus name change. Pretty sure we passed 100 or so threads with that name. Also mandatory Eggpost!?
>>
>>27547139
>That laugh I'd annoying AF.
What did he mean by this
>>
>>27543449
lol scootaloo wanted a pice of anon well not anymore
>>
>>27547677
Go to school. Baffle everyone with your foreign linguistics and language. Fillies love foreigners. A day in the town could come after, when we have a friend or friends to manipul- show us around.
>>
>>27547790
Forgot to add "and I love it."
>>
For those wondering, my update will come today. After I edit some shit
>>
>>27535087
I think you meant the last 200 updates.
>>
>>27547985
See? No one escapes the cute reign of Cherrywood's cuteness
>>
>>27521056
bump
>>
>>27548643
Lol. Enjoyable
>>
>>27548357
Hype!
>>
>>27549717
>You take a deep breath looking at what you have to face: A giant monster that could eat you whole without much effort. Oh boy, you certainly didn’t like the idea of coming closer to that thing.
>But you also take a glance at Luna and you remembered how excited she was about this whole thing... Fuck you have to do it…
>Even if you’ve know her for literally just a day, you already had a strong feeling of affection towards Luna and her sister, and you were sure that they had the same feeling towards you too.
>You take another breath and walk with determination towards the mutant lion. You puff your chest, and take position; this dumb motherfucker wasn’t going to defeat you.
“HEY!”
>Wind Rider quickly shifts his attention to you, giving you a really threatening look which makes all your courage and determination go away…
“I-I mean…”
>Wait no, Luna wouldn’t let it hurt you, you’re safe, grow some fucking balls. You clear your throat and extend your right hoof towards the manticore.
“Hi… err Wind Rider right? My name is Anon...”
>The creature looks you with disdain letting out another disgusted “hmph”.
>”WIND RIDER!” Luna replies clearly angered at her friend behavior
>Awww shit so you weren’t good enough for that asshole? keep calm… Stick with the polite route
“Oh please… err”
>Luna lands by your side and whispers to your ear “Mister Windrider, I forgot that he can be a little uptight when it comes to manners” Luna giggles a little
“Manners? He jumped and tried to eat me!” You whisper back
>”Yeeeah… Wind Rider can be a little protective” Luna says a little annoyed
>Wind Rider clearly takes notice that you and Luna were talking about him and this time he completely turns his back to you.
>Jesus fucking Christ, he’s worse than your ex-boss… but if he wanted manners, by god you were gonna give him some fucking manners.
>>
>>27549794
“I’m sorry if we or more accurately I offended you mister Wind Rider. I know this is not a valid excuse but this is my first time meeting someo- err somepony like yourself… Please accept my apologies”
>You say that in the most polite, and gentleman-y tone you can muster, you even make a little bow.
>You turn to look at Luna who gives you a super cheerful smile and claps her hooves… but Windrider… he just stays there still turned from you and the blue alicorn.
>But nor for much, after just a few moments of silence the manticore lets out a big sigh turning to face you.
>”EEEEEEE Now we can all be friends” Luna stomps her hooves in a rapid succession… is this a form of clapping? It was cute tho, but you do wonder what practical purpose it has.
>Luna flies to her friend and gives him a big hug, her face was filled with you. Wind Rider on the other hand lets out another sigh as he rolls his eyes and pats the alicorn who was still hugging him.
>Windrider looks at you unamused letting out a deep yawn and finally lying down and puts his head on his legs.
>Luna in turn flies on her friend’s back and just like a cat, she starts kneading before lying down “Oh puh-leaaaase Wind Rider…” Luna rolls her eyes “Don’t tell me that you will act like this every time I bring my son with me” Luna says in a playful tone
>Windrider eyes open wide letting out a confused “hrnn?” but still not daring to get up to face Luna.
>This in turns makes Luna laugh a little “That’s right my friend, that adorable colt over there is actually my son”
>Windrider turns to you, head risen now taking a genuinely concern about who you are.
>His gaze was a mix of curiosity and judgment which in turn made you feel uncomfortable and awkward.
>You chuckle nervously
“Yeaaah… I forgot to mention… I’m both Luna and Celestia’s son”
>>
>>27549802
>Wind Rrider stands up making Luna falls to the ground. The manticore turns to Luna with an offended expression doing all sorts of angry gestures accompanied by grunts and little roars
>Luna cleans herself a little before answering her friend “Oh don’t be like that my grumpy old friend, don’t play the fool with me, you know that we’ve been planning to adopt a foal of our own for a long time!”
>Wind Rider interrupts Luna with another set of angry little roars and huffs which in turn makes her a little insulted
>“What do you mean that I should behave like somepony of my age! There’s literally nopony my age besides my sister! And besides YOU are the one who is acting like an angry child!”
>Wind Rider resorts to his roars again… You know you should probably wonder about how comes that Luna can understand what this thing is saying, but this too damn funny.
>Whatever the manticore said, it made Luna blush “You know how it goes when I try to date somepony! The first thing they ask is if I’ll try to gobble them up or some other stupid subjects like that!”
>The angry manticore makes a final set of gestures before adopting a dignified pose accompanied with an “hmph”
>Luna gasps at his friend “words” and looking truly angered “I SHALL NOT TOLERATE THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE, NOW YOU BETTER GO AND APOLOGIZE WITH MY CHILD OR YOU SHALL NOT GET YOUR SPECIAL FOOD FOR A WEEK” Holy, that was the same voice that she used against Discord and just like that time, it was terrifying as fuck
>And it seems like Wind Rider thinks the same thing since he dropped his dignified stance in favor of covering his face under his paws.
>Luna flies to him and give the cowering creature a stern gaze “Now you better go and play nice mister… We will have a talk later about that language of yours… even if you have a point of my sister’s rear being bigger than the average”
>>
>>27549813
>The creature walks towards you and before you can react; he grabs you with his pawn and raises you to his eye level. He narrows his eyes… oh boy he wasn’t going to eat you after what Luna told him, right?
“Heh eeeeeh… yeah as I said, nice to… eh… meet you Mr. Wind Rider”
>The manticore huffs and starts sniffing you… covering part of your mane in mucus… fuck… come on dude you can do it… do it for Luna…
>After what it felt forever Wind Rider puts you down and lies down, adopting again his dignified composure.
>You get enveloped in a teal aura and see the mucus getting off of you… goddamn thanks Luna
>Unless Luna was actually a crazy horse these means that the manticore is a fully sentient being… and for the sake of keeping the now calm atmosphere you were going to assume that the latter was true.
>And Luna did say that he was as old as her and Celestia, so that means that he’s at the very least a thousand years old.
“So, ehh… Mister Wind Rider… how do you know Luna?”
>The manticore rubs his chin and looking at the distance with a reflective gaze. Wind Rider answers your question with roar noises that of course you couldn’t understand.
>Luna takes notice of your confusion giggling while kneading again on Wind Rider’s back “I have known Wind Rider for some time now, actually, since I was a little filly. Just a little younger than you”
>You can see a small smile on Wind Rider’s face, you could tell that he was feeling some sort of melancholy
>”Me and Wind Rider were the best friends for quite some time. Everytime I wasn’t doing homework or playing with my sister I ventured into the Everfree forest and played for hours with Wind Rider”
“Hold on, I thought that Canterlot was on the top of a mountain… how did you manage to go to wherever the Everfree was? especially considering that you did that when you were young”
>Luna frowns a little at your words ”What is the exact meaning behind that? Are you implying that I’m old?“
>>
>>27549847
>Oh fuck, she seems to be really sensitive about that… eh what did you say to a woman about her age?
“N-no not at all… I meant when you were younger… yeah! ... Like as young as I am right now!”
>Luna narrows her eyes, not fully convinced that you initially meant that, maybe because it was her feminine intuition… or the fact that you were sweating bullets and doing a super awkward smile.
>”I hope that was your real intention… but let’s backtrack to what I was explaining to you” Luna calms down a little “Me and Wind Rider used to play a lot… as for your question” She remarks with a slight hint of anger
>“When we were FOALS…” Fuck she was still angry about your little observation “Me and Celestia lived in a castle that was located inside the Everfree Forest, that’s where I met Wind Rider and many more creatures”
>You need to defuse her anger somehow, maybe by complimenting her? It usually works, right?
“So that means that you ventured on your own into the Everfree Forest?”
>Luna nods “That’s right”
“And you never were scared?”
>”I represent the night anon, and that includes the dreams and nightmares of every pony in Equestria, so of course I wasn’t scared” Luna answers still unamused
“That’s so cool! I’d never be able to do that, but that’s how you spent almost all of your free time! Want to know how I spent my free time?”
>Luna tilts her head in confusion “Actually… yeah. Tell me anon what activities do you perform to make time go faster?”
>Oh shit she actually took the bait… you can’t tell here that you went to bars…eh
“I read books about pretty much anything”
>Luna giggles a little and looks at her friend “Well, Wind Rider, do you have a question for anon?”
>Wind Rider rubs his chin looking at you with a regal expression and lets out a set of grunts and roars.
>”Ooooooooh that’s a good one, Wind Rider wants to know what your interests are and what you want to be when you grow up…”” Luna stands up and hops excited on the manticore’s back
>>
>>27549853
>”And that’s a question whose answer I also want to know… what my little star hopes and dreams are! EEEEEEEE Now we can truly start to get each other AND you and Wind Rider can start to become friends! EEEEEEEEEEE this shall bring us so many moments of fun!” Luna does that excited rapid stomping again.
>Wind Rider makes a pained reaction, that should’ve hurt and turns to Luna with an angered expression
>Luna lets out a chuckle in embarrassment “Sorry… I overreacted”
>The three of you laugh at this, after a brief moment of silent Luna speaks “Well anon? What thing you have interest in and what do you dream about when you grow up?” Luna says in a very kind and motherly tone as she once again kneaded into her friend’s back
>Well, that question should be easy; you just had to avoid your liking for alcohol and your tendency to choose bad trip locations.
“Hmm, well I like tons of stuff, and I know that I will sound like a big dork for saying this but I really like hard sciences, like I really, really do… And I want to research everything I can… when I grow up”
>Luna stands up and flies towards you giving you a gentle hug “There’s nothing bad about admitting what you’re passionate about” Luna breaks the hug, looking you with those kind teal eyes of her
>“What else do you enjoy? What kind of music fills your heart with happiness? Do you like reading under a comfortable tree? Tell me everything, and don’t skip any detail… I want to truly get to know you my little star” Luna softly asks you… and everything about her made your heart warm.
“I... well yeah I enjoy reading and you see”
>And so you start telling Luna all about yourself, she kept throwing you questions like what was your favorite color, your favorite book, quote… everything.
>Sometimes Wind Rider joined her with questions of his own, which of course Luna had to translate for you since you don’t speak weird lion language.
>>
>>27549871
>The three of you spend a few hours like that, and despite the questions being primarily towards you, that something about the ponies and now this manticore made you feel at peace. You certainly didn’t mind pleasing Luna
>But everything has to end and so, Luna tells you that is time to go. You two say your goodbye to Wind Rider who was actually more easy going with you now that he got to know you better.
“Goodbye Mister Wind Rider, next time is your turn to tell me how my mom was when she was little”
>The manticore gives Luna a mischievous grin and roars something that made Luna beam with joy
>You take notice of that, and can’t stop your curiosity from asking
“Huh? What is it? What did he tell you?”
>Luna gives you a gentle stroke on your mane “He says that you can drop the mister”
>Wind Rider adds another set of roars that makes Luna blush this time
>”Oh please Wind Rider…Windy… Not that story, pretty please?” Her natural navy blue color was now replaced by a bright red
>Wind Rider wiggles his eyebrows at her before hugging the both of you and retreating to his lair deep into Luna’s garden.
“Well, I have to admit, I was scared at first, but Wind Rider really seems like a good fella, but what story was he talking about?”
>But Luna wasn’t putting any attention; she was still blushing hard in embarrassment about whatever Wind Rider said that he would tell you next time
>As cute as this was, you were sure that it was getting late… and you were hungry. You poke Luna’s belly to snap her out of her thoughts.
“You know, maybe he was just joking… eh… Luna?”
>She still was lost in her thoughts, mustering things under her breath… hmmm what to do…maybe, this idea will work
>You take a few steps back and measure your distance between you and Luna… yeah… this will certainly work
“HEY MOM, WAKE UP!”
>Immediately after you see her lack of response you start running at her to tackle her…
“WAKE UP!”
>>
>>27549887
>You jump to make the tackle but you only achieve to bounce off and get slammed onto the ground
>”AGH BY TARTARUS WHO DARES TO- Oh Hi Anon… Why are you resting on the floor? That is no place to do that kind of actions you know? You could get very dirty” Well at least she fucking snapped out of it
“I was inspecting what kind of bugs live on this ground” You answer in a stoic voice
>Luna doesn’t seem too pleased at this “Eww… I mean… there are ways to collect bugs that doesn’t involve to have your face stick to the mud… but I guess that if that’s what you like” Luna shrugs
>Luna makes the path to her study appear again “Come on my child, we have to get you cleaned and then we can go to eat something at the castle dinner”
>You sigh and follow Luna… well at least you were going to eat something.
And that's it, next update will also be Luna, and then is time for everyone's favorite Draconequus
>>
>>27549897
Also updated the pastebin with the two latest chapters. Now, I'l go and play Pathologic and let you guys to (hopefully) enjoy the update
>>
Oh shit, now I can't stop imagining Luna cleaning anon like a cat would do
>>
Gotta give it to Elo, while he has a somewhat OCish take on the sisters, this has worked for the best as they feel like actual characters with flaws, quirks and different aspects. Great job
>>
I now have to agree with what erf said a few threads ago. Elo's OC's are the best (That's including the princesses)
>>
The cuteness is off the charts.
>>
So folks who's better in Elo's story Cherrywood, Luna or Celestia?
>>
>>27550588
Obviously Luna
>>
>>27546820

Honestly, I was worried about using too much edge in my new story... But this... Wow... I stand corrected.
None the less, I am interest in what you have in store for the plot, but honestly the whole prologue was a bit fantastical and odd. Feels like a weird anime crossover.
But your writing is pretty good, just a bit startled by this approach you're taking, not sure if its suited fit for horsey land, but that seems like the plot.
Something out of the moral and ethical boundaries of Equestria existing there and trying to cope. I say you got something going there don't screw up like I did, mate
>>
File: image.png (139 KB, 1000x836) Image search: [Google]
image.png
139 KB, 1000x836
>>27547936
I've managed to come up with something

Continuing from here: http://pastebin.com/84aS5ubm

>you stretch on the bed and give out a long yawn as Fluttershy enter the living room
>she gives you a concerned look
>"O-oh I knew, I heard something.. Anontonio, I was worried you'd overslept. You're going to be late for your first day of school!"
>school?
>catzo, do you really need horse education? You've already graduated
>Fluttershy eyes go wide over the broken window next to you
>"When did this happen, was it always broken?"
>you reply with another disinterested yawn and half closed eyes
>Fluttershy frowns as she observes some glass fragments on the floor
>"I guess I'll have to stop by Applejack's kiosk and ask if she can patch this up later. I wouldn't want anypony catching a cold."
>she begins backpeddling and sweeping the debris into a corner with her tail
>neat, but you wouldn't want glass in your hair
>"Have seen Angel? I'm positive that I've asked him to wake in case you overslept."
>the bunny? That little devil's could be spending the day picking "carrots" out of from his culo for all you care
"Angel? Si, I'mma looking right at her-a."
>you say, facing Fluttershy with a smug grin
>Fluttershy's wings rustled and she seemed flustered for a moment
>"Anontonio, we had this talk already. I told you to call me Fluttershy or miss Fluttershy, not angel horse."
>10outta10, question averted
"Si, si. Whadevar you say-a miss angel horse."
>Flittershy frowned
>"Also remember what Princess Celestia told you, We are ponies, not horses."
>You also remember asking if ponies have free speech under her rule, which is a yes and it also helps that everyone thinks you're a child despite your protests.
>Not that you care much about Sunbutt's rule anyways, the only thing she's done for you was get Assface temporarely off your back and force you to agree to a set of conditions to find you a suitable foster home.
>>
>>27550588
I really enjoyed his Smuglestia
>>
>>27550588
Fuck that, the bats are the best, Cherrywood and her mum are pure cuteness
>>
>tfw we still don't have a pic of cherrywood and her masks
>>
File: image.png (636 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
636 KB, 1280x720
>>27551051
Sigh, phone just crashed, lost work in progress, I think I'll just retype it up in the morning or something.

Notte
>>
File: 1464880232640-v.png (73 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
1464880232640-v.png
73 KB, 208x200
>>27551281
>Typing his story on his phone
>>
You guys might get another writefag this month.
If there's no problem, I mean.
>>
>>27543499
>You walk up to Spike, trying to get Applebloom's mood out of your head.
>you take notice of all the fireworks and party explosives in the wheelbarrel.
"Wow, Spike. How'd you get all that stuff?"
>Spike stops wheeling the wheel barrel and walks to it's side, he starts to pat the items on the wheel barrel. But he wasn't acting cocky. "Oh, all this? Well, it wasn't easy. I did have to tell Pinkie everything and make her Pinkie Promise not to say anything else to anypony."
>Well, it didn't sound that hard.
"Sounds like it went exactly as expected actually."
>"Yeah...about that" Spike said, before he could even say what he means. Pinkie pops her head out from under the fireworks.
>"Heya Nonny!"
>Pinkie?! W-why was she?
"Ponk?! W-why are you here?"
>Shit. You already could figure it out. She wanted to help. And..that wasn't too bad. But dammit, she was as spastic as she was cute. If she was noticed during the fight. It might ruin the plan.
>"Why not?" Pinkie hopped out of the pile and onto the ground "I figured you'd need my help since all these party fireworks are a specialty of mine. Annnndddd...I've got everything you need too! From cherry bombs to royal candles to sparklers to rockets to cracklers to spitfires and everything inbetween! Not to mention that I can set them off exactly when you need them"
>"Pinkie, how many times do I have to tell you. I'm a dragon, I'm perfectly capable of doing that. We're also not supposed to be very noticeable. I think somepony might notice you dashing between the bushes. If they catch you, then they'll know the whole fight is a fake" It seems Spike was on to the same idea.
>Pinkie waved her hoof dismissively at him "Oh Spike, you worry too much. And besides, do you know how to properly and safely set up fireworks so it doesn't end up making everything burst into flames?"
>".......uhhh...don't you just point it all up in the air?" It seemed simple to him.
>>
>>27551851
>Pinkie shook her head "It's more than just that. You have to make sure it's set down properly so it doesn't burn the grass or go flying into other ponies...or I guess in this case I'd have to try to make some try to run into Rainbow Dash....point is. Do you know how to do that? Or even know the length of fuse to use or proper mounting techniques?"
>"....point it...up? or at Rainbow Dash? Look Pinkie, it really doesn't see-Hey!" Spike gets surprised by Pinkie when Pinkie tosses him a rocket from the pile.
>"Set this up and aim at me Spike." Pinkie looked at him with a goofy smile "one hundred points if you hit my snout"
>"WHAT?!" Spike put the rocket back on the pile " I'm not doing that! You're crazy!"
>"Crazy like a tree Spike, Crazy like a tree" Pinkie looked at him with a sharp grin as she pointed at her own head "If you can't aim this at me, what makes you think you could actually shoot it at Rainbow Dash"
>She had a point actually. you needed some things shot at Rainbow Dash to make it seem real. But then again.....thinking about it now...
>"I...err..." Spike came to the same conclusion. Shooting rockets at a pony was nuts. "Hold on...why did we even think this was a good idea again?"
"Uhhh...I think we didn't think how dangerous it could actually be...oy"
>Pinkie just smiled and took the rocket and set it down. "You two worry too much" She then started giggling. "Here we go!"
>Wait what?! Holy shit! She was lighting it with a match she suddenly had in her mouth. Where did it even come from?!
>Both you and Spike step back from the rocket as Pinkie dashes a few yards ahead.
>"Pinkie?! What are you doing?! That's dangerous!"
"Oh geez! It's right next to the wheel barrel!"
>You and Spike both dive away right then the rocket shoots off, it flips in the air, jets about, then heads right towards Pinkie.
>"Pinkie!"
>"Ponk! Watch out!"
>Pinkie just stands there smiling. And then she...closes her eyes?! What the fuck was she thinking?!
>>
>>27551887
>"Get out of the way!" You both yell
>But Pinkie doesn't, she even closes her eyes while the rocket spirals right towards her.
> Pinkie...what the fuck was she doing. She was gonna blow up.
>"And....NOW!" Pinkie raises her right foreleg, smacking the rocket right before it collides with her. sending it straight up in the air, it then explodes upon careening into the upper sky.
>S-she...deflected it?
>"How did you..."
"Do that?!"
>Both you and Spike was impressed. How?!
>"Easy, being the party planner that I am. I familiarized myself with every type of firework and how they work and fly. I guess you can call it "Rocket" Science" Pinkie started giggling at her own pun. "Anyway, I know how to fire off anything at Rainbow Dash in a way that she could deflect it too. It's easy peasy and Rainbow Dash has the reflexes to manage it. So.....can I help? Plleeeeeeeeease?" Pinkie Pie gives you both huge adorable eyes and a pout. She really really wanted to help...and after that display.
"Spike...I think we might need her"
>Spike nods "Yeah...geez, Pinkie never ceases to be amazing"
>Amazing...or just fucking insane.
>You let Pinkie in on it. You both do. With that, you all go to work to get ready for the fight. You do a few exercises while Pinkie and Spike get everything set up for the fight. Pinkie would make the call and Spike would light the fuses. It'd be perfect.
>And then the time came. The clubmembers started to gather back towards the castle to form an audience. The CMC decided to sit at the steps of the castle. None of them really wanting to be near Snips and Snails themselves. And Spike and Pinkie hid behind some bushes. Ready to go.
>>
>>27551910
forgot my trip...ahahahahaha
>>
>>27551910
>Snips and Snails stepped forth in front of you. Looking around. Then Snips looked at you with a smirk. Not anything towards you. He actually thought you were with him in his thoughts. "So she didn't show up after all huh? Figures, she is a girl. Girls can be pretty dumb."
>"Errr, wouldn't she be pretty smart? I mean. This is Anon we're talking about" Snails stated, inferring she was smart for staying away
>"Oh...right...yeah, that would be smart...wouldn't it? Right Anon?" Snips chuckles as he gives you an elbow bump with his leg.
>...assholes.
"Will you two just step back please? If she does come, things are going to get real nasty real quick. And....wait..."
>Oh Shit....YOU NEEDED A HORN!
"er....speaking of nasty. I gotta go to the bathroom real quick...behind those bushes."
>"What? Right now? But what if she DOES come?" Snips asks
"Just..wait! Ok? It won't take long! Geez"
>Of course you were lying. You immediatly head towards the bushes Pinkie and Spike were hiding in and dive in. Only popping your head out to tell the group not to peek.
"P-Ponk...I forgot something."
>Pinkie just smiled and immediately slapped on a unicorn horn of your coat color onto your forehead with a very thin, very unnoticeable string to hold it in place. "I heard, I also forgot to give this to you when I was setting everything up! Isn't that a funny coincidence?" She giggles
>..that wasn't funny. that was worrisome. Could you have forgotten anything else?
"No...Pinkie, this is super serious. I really don't want to forget anything else."
>"Awww Anon" She gives you a little nose boop, admittingly, you couldn't keep yourself from smiling just a little. but only for a moment....she was just too cute. "You didn't forget anything else. Oh, can you hold out your hoof for me please?"
>Hmm?
"Like this?"
>You hold out your hoof as Pinkie looks to Spike and gives him a nod. "Ok Spike, put it on him"
>>
>>27552014
>ok spike, put it on him
LEWD
>>
>>27552014
>"Gotcha." Spike slaps on a rough feeling pad shaped for the frog of your hoof. "There we go!"
>You take a look at it and tilt your head in confusion.
"What's this for?"
>"For your horn silly. The horn is actually a bunch of sparklers bundled together juuuuuuuust right to look like a unicorn's horn. when your ready to "cast some magic", rub that hoof on the tip of your horn with a quick swipe and you'll be good to go. Be careful though, the sparklers may be slow burners, but they will only last for about ten minutes. So make sure you and Rainbow Dash finish up quick. Got it?"
>Oh, so it was like the surface you use for match. Except it was for your horn.
>Though, you weren't sure how long the "fight" itself would last. If you had to make it end soon. Then you had to hope either Rainbow Dash or even yourself don't end up overdoing it or showing off for too long.
"Got it..thanks guys"
>"No problem Anon, now go out there and...um...tie?...or something like that..." Spike didn't know exactly what to say.
>"And remember" Pinkie gives a quick swipe of her forehead to show you hot to swipe your hoof on the horn, she then gives you a silent grin.
>Then you hear something from the other side of the bushes.
>"Yo Anon, are you going to take all day in there are we gonna do this thing? I've got cooler things to do then fight some stupid colt"
>It was Rainbow Dash. Well then, she was being quite in character.
>>
>>27552113
>"Don't talk to Anon like that! He's much cooler and a better hero than you. You stand nooooo chance" Snips says, trying to emphasize just how low her chances were of winning.
"Yeah, sure, ok kid. Look, why don't you just step back and let the real hero work. And by that I mean kick your hero's butt."
>"Hmph. You'll see, Anon's gonna beat you down" Snips huffs as he steps back. Waiting for you to smash Rainbow Dash to bits.
>You pop out of the bushes, brushing a few leaves out of your mane as you step up to Rainbow Dash.
"Yeesh, someone is in a hurry for a pounding. So, you actually came huh?"
>You give Rainbow Dash a smirk.
>"Of course I came. Dunno if you know this Anon, but there's only room for one big hero here in Ponyville. And you're looking at her!"
"Yeah yeah, so says the pony who can't win a single fight without her friends. What a loser"
>"pfft, I've done plenty of heroing alone. Everypony knows that. And, I've done it without a stupid "can do anything" horn. What's wrong? Can't do anything yourself?"
"I can do plenty of things on my own. Like beating you to a pulp!"
>"Yeah? Then bring it!"
>Rainbow Dash readied herself for a fight.
"Sure thing, just don't whine when I make you look like a total idiot. Let's go!"
>You wiggle your butt as you ready yourself. Ready for anything Rainbow Dash might throw at you.
>It was time for the fight to begin.

and that's it for tonight. I need to do some extra thought tomorrow and i'll try to start much earlier so i don't get tired as soon. So, if i manage everything right. we'll have a bigger chapter tommorow. if anything. I think i'm getting better. if not, doctors gave me a place I could go to for an extra checkup. So, sooner or later. I'll be back to my old self
>>
>>27551281
Sucks broseph
>>
>>27550588
>who's better in Elo's story muh OC, Princess of Autism or Momlestia?
Do you even have to ask?
>>
>>27552014
Goddamn, Pinkie is a master at this.

Is this going to be how pony pro rasslin is born?
>>
>>27551887
>>"Pinkie!"
>>"Ponk! Watch out!"
>>Pinkie just stands there smiling.
I think that there shouldn't be an arrow (">") before "Ponk! Watch out!".
You could fix that before submitting it to your paste bin, right?

And it's a good story so far, keep it up.
>>
>>27552807
>>
>>27546820
>You are now in a sort of crystal structure.
>Books are strung here and there, and there seems to be a bit of commotion in a specific pile of books on the floor
>A few seconds later and I weird mist of purple covers the stack, lifting all the books up, to leave a single "pony" panting in agitation.
>"RRRRRREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
>Discord seems to have ear muffs on, while you on the other hand...
>Tentacles have rapped themselves around your... ears...
>Are those your ears?
>Inspecting your body further, it seems that you have become one of these sentient ponies yourself.
>A light green muzzle protrudes into your vision and now you lack arms and legs.
>Now all you have are these... flat... nubs...
>After the yelling stopped, Discord quickly went in to stop her from taking another breathe of air.
>"Why hello Twilight! What has you oh so troubled might I ask?" The grin on Discord's face from before is back.
>Twilight muffles her mane a bit to no avail and answers. "Well Discord, if you really must know, some pony decided to give themselves a VERY DRAMATIC... entrance..." she finishes, letting out a held breathe a little at the end.
>"And what... might be the occasion for such an entrance, Discord?" Twilight asks with a teeth clattering finish to that last word or two.
>You can see the crazed look in her eyes...
>You like this pony.
>>
>>27553420
>"Well, I'm here to drop off a certain some pony to be your 'ahem' Son." Discord replies. That grin sure is getting big.
>"Son? I didn't have a son. Did I? Twilight replies with a confused look adorning her face.
>"Not in that particular order, but! Now you do."
>"I do?"
>"You do."
>"And where might this new son be?" Twilight asks.
>"Well, he's right here of course!" Discord declares as fireworks shoot out from each side of you, which sort of sets a few books on fire.
>Twilight throws some mist at the books, which seems to take out the fires. "Could you not do stuff like that in here Discord? I would really appreciate it."
>"Why yes of course, how rude of me, I'm terribly sorry for the mess I caused, but moving on. Yes here is your new Son!"
>Twilight seems skeptical at first, but seems to calm down a bit as she looks at you. At first, she looks at you, then at Discord, then back to you. And you both sort of... share a stare together? Now Twilight looks agitated again. "Discord, did you kidnap a random colt from an orphanage or something? This all seems pretty sudden, and I don't even know if I'm prepared for this kind of thing..." Twilight replies, with worry and doubt filling her mind.
>"Oh don't be so down in the dumps Twilight" Discord replies, flying straight to her side like a snake wrapping around its prey. "I wouldn't have brought any random foal from off the streets, oh no, I got you the most perfect one from the whole bunch!" he says with a hint of sarcastic pleasure in his voice.
>"But how do you know what a perfect foal would be?" Twilight asks. "Oh Twilight, that's because I know you oh so well, in fact, I brought this one specifically for you because he suffers from a problem that only 'you' can fix." Discord answers.
>>
>>27553427
>Twilight perks up at this. "Really? A problem only I can fix?" Twilight wonders. What would a little foal be troubled by? Does he need help with his homework? Are people bullying him at his school? The barrage of questions seems endless until Discord speaks up once more. "Why yes, you are the princess of Friendship after all~"
>The princess of friendship? If someone with such power gained it as a title, your sure she could help your problem.
>"You see princess, this colt's name is Anonymous and unfortunately he suffers from the fact that he has no friends." Discord now takes on a sad frown, with a trickle of a tear hanging on to his bulging eye. "And I thought, 'If there is any pony who could fix such a catastrophe it would be Twilight Sparkle!' And so here I am with your new son in law." Discord finishes with a proud stance like that of a hero.
>Discord puts on show of emotions you can't fathom yourself ever seeing until now.
>You feel a feeling in you that you've never felt before arise from your being.
~Thsa's sa's ash feell'oag ysa' a'anoashr~
>You nod and listen for Twilight's response to Discords emotional display.
>Twilight is... awestruck. So many options. A friendship problem? This is the best thing to happen yet! And now not only is the map aiding you, but so is Discord! Though you question Discord's true intentions, there is no way you're going to turn down this colt in need.
>So with a confident smirk you relay your answer. "I accept your offer Discord, but... if this is another one of your schemes, then I'll have no choice but to tell Celestia of how well your recuperation is going." but Discord doesn't falter. "Oh nonsense Twilight, I'm only out to help a friend, can't you believe me?" Discord says with a pout as imputation as a puppy.
>>
>>27553437
>"Well... if your really telling the truth, then I'll thank you for this wonderful gift later, when I'm positive it isn't one of your tests." Twilight replies.
>"Splendid! Then I'm off to do what I do best. Best of luck Twilight!" Discord yells as he flies off into a cloud, disappearing into the sky above.
>Which leaves you, her, and now a... dragon?
>"Is he gone?" the dragon asks.
>"Yes, he's gone Spike." Twilight reassures the dragon before walking up to you with a smile plastered on her face.
>"And hello to you, Anonymous!" Twilight says.
>You retract your eyes from the glass Discord distorted himself through and look at her. A closure inspection reveals a striped mane, tucked wings, a horn on her head, and what appears to be art on her rear.
"Hello Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship. And hello Spike." you answer accordingly.
>Twilight is taken aback by the response. So emotionless yet, proper. She's never heard someone speak like this before except for Maud, but a young colt acting like this? Maybe you'll have to consult Pinkie for some advice. Spike seems to be weirded out as he tries to find a way to escape from the room. "I'm just gonna... go get... water... yeah, water." Spike says as he waddles into another room.
>Twilight proceeds to walk closer to you, and sits next to you the way a cat would.
>"Soooo.... I hear my son is having some friendship issues, is that correct?" Twilight asks.
>You answer
"Yes. I would like to know what a 'friend' is and how to obtain one. Could you teach me how to do this?"
>Twilight lit up in excitement. "Of course I can teach you how to make a friend! but you might need to know what a friend is." Twilight exclaims.
>So you sit take a moment to sit like her and look into her eyes for answer.
>She gives a warm smile that makes you feel... weird... it's as if you don't 'need' to kill her. The feeling stays as she explains what this 'friend' is and how to 'make' one.
>>
>>27553446
>"A friend is someone you can depend on when you are all alone or when you are in a horrible predicament. Friends are always there for you and will help you whenever you are in need. They give you things you can appreciate, make you laugh when the times get tough, tell you the truth when all you hear is lies, stick with you till the very last breathe, and are kind and forgiving when you mess up. That, Anonymous, is the power of friendship." Twilight finishes.
"So there like the voices in my head?"
>"..."
"..."
>"Uhmmmmmmmm.... Yeahhhhhh.... like the voices in your heeaaad...." Twilight cringes through her teeth. "Uhm... Anon? This might be a weird question to ask... but... are you ok?" She asks.
"Yes. The voices are physical beings in my psyche that protect me from harm." You explain to her as you show her an example.
>extending your right nub into the air and willing a command, it morphs and splurges to form a multitude of tentacles.
>"WhhaaarraaaAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT?!" Twilight yells, as she scurries to the other side of the room.
>You attempt to explain to her the will of the voices, but she keeps staring at the tentacles you've formed.
>So you decide to pick her up and place her back next to you, which elicits a yelp from her, but nothing else.
>The tentacles then morph back into a the tiny nub from before, leaving a very traumatized Twilight.
>"Ten minutes.... that was all it took..." Twilight says as she reminisces on the last ten minutes where her sanity existed. First Discord, then this, what NEXT! WHAT COULD POSSIBLY TOP THI-... calm down. He's just your son... that has possibly come from the depths of chaos itself to find out what a friend is, and how bad is that? That's not bad in the slightest. That's a very good thing to want! Unless every single pony sees him as an abomination roaming the streets... OK!
>>
>>27553457
>"Anon, now being your technical mother and you being my technical son, I have no choice but to set some ground rules for the safety of those who live around here." Twilight announces.
"Ground rules?" you ask.
>Does she mean gravity? It's the only thing keeping you on the ground at the moment. Unless she can somehow manipulate the earth itself.
>"Yes, ground rules. I want you to follow them as if your life depended on it! Got it mister!" Twilight says as a cutesy smug grin crosses her face.
"Ok." You reply, unaware of whats to come.

>"And finally, no morphing into those weird tentacle things in public. Understood?" Twilight finishes, taking a deep breathe before panting a few times.
>You didn't think any being could talk for so long with just one breathe.
>You were wrong.
>263 set rules of the house and the surroundings around it, as well as how to act in public to top it off.
>You contemplate if you should even move from this spot.
>Though most of the rules cover vandalizing property and the use of your powers, some of the rules seem less necessary and more a thing she might have a pet peeve over.
>Don't move any of the silverware from 1:00 to 5:00pm? Why require such a rule?
>And no causing explosions while inside the castle. Maybe that's a personal thing for her.
>But even so, you'll try your best to follow these rules and guidelines, since they don't seem much different from the facility you lived in.
>>
>>27553467
"I understand. I'll follow all of the rules you listed." you say.
>Twilight is caught off guard by this, as she recovers from her panting. "Wh-What? You will? I-I mean, excellent! Then I suppose you wouldn't mind me asking about those voices in your head, would you?" Twilight asks out of curiosity. She knows that Discord brought you here, so it might be his doing, but seeing as you can control whatever they do, it might be something more than that.
~This being seeks knowledge, treasures it, a common weakness among scholars, indulge her addictions~
"Go ahead. Ask what you wish." You reply.
>Twilight lightens up a bit and proceeds with some simple questions. "They're your friends?"
"They match the definition you put, so I'd assume so." you reply.
>They have always assisted you when you needed it, they forgave your mistakes, they gave you generous gifts, they trusted your judgement and acted upon it, they will be there towards the end, and they laughed as I did when the last of the human's fought to survive.
>They match the definitions she put, yet... they don't fill this loneliness you feel.
>This dark feeling in the pit of your existence that eats at your very being.
>It is not the old ones that live inside you, you can sense their presence always.
>It is something else that lurks in the depths of your soul
>Twilight continues on with her questions. "Are they nice to you? Do they help you become a better person as a whole? Do they have names? How powerful are they?"
"Yes. Yes. Yes. Powerful." you answer.
>Getting into the specifics would lead to another one of those awkward situations, and the last time you spoke of the their names, the earth trembled and roared, leaving the area beneath you decimated with whatever people around dying near instantly through head combustion.
>But Twilight doesn't mind the short answers it seems as she gets to the point. "How come your having trouble making friends?"
>>
>>27553474
>You can't quite come up with an answer to this.
>Most people around you would either scream in terror or would attack you on site.
>No one would try to talk to you and if they did, they were devoured by the faceless soon afterwards.
>And they mostly spewed profanities before their deaths.
"I suppose everyone saw me as a bad person." you answer, looking down to the ground where your nubs are.
>Twilight is disheartened by this. A colt who's just misunderstood? It definitely wreaks of Discord. And now she had to deal with two, except one lives with her now. The accumulated stress should be killing her right now, but she must push forward, for this little colt's sake. "Don't worry one bit Anon, I'm sure in this new town, you'll make tons of friends, I promise!"
>Looking back up, Twilight has a heart-warming smile on with a glisten in her eyes.
>You suppose it wouldn't hurt to try and do it for her.
>What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>27553486
And that's the morning update done. Thought's on Anon's Mother?
>>
>>27553499
Yes.

Why?
>>
>>27553499
It's all happening so fast.
>>
Ooooh, okay. Now i see why the thread name change, its starting to make sense.
>>
>>27553755
Exactly.
But as someone proposed, we're changing the name to Daddonequus: Children of Chaos
>>
>>27553662
Going with the trend of Aunt Fluttershy, and Mom's Galore with Celestia and Luna, I figured Twilight would like the love. And what would go better with her than a near crazy psychopath?

>>27553689
I'm trying to pace myself, but with Anon's lack of emotion it's hard to fill in the intervals, but don't worry, it'll slow down a bit. That will be assured in the future.
>>
>>27553807
thats literally the worst fucking name
I will never stop saying this even if its only me saying this
>>
>>27552312
>Implying Luna isn't a bigger bro and better mum than cuntlestia
>>
>>27554955
Daddonequis or Children of chaos? Say, isn't "Kid Khaos" a name for something? Or is it kid chaos?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.