[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Bradical Adventures of Normal Norman and Friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 158
File: 1432255470005.png (4 MB, 2495x1695) Image search: [Google]
1432255470005.png
4 MB, 2495x1695
Canterlot High. The high-school everyone dreams of entering. Inside its walls there's a world of adventure you'll never see in any other educational institution. Romance, fights, ridiculousness and more, are part of our student's daily lives.

Just like the real world doesn't turn around you, Canterlot High's world doesn't turn around anyone in particular. So, you will see a bit of everyone's life in here, no matter how minor their role had been in canon, they have a place in here.

Come here so you can listen to, or tell us about...

The Bradical Adventures in Canterlot High.

Yes. We're the Normal Norman thread

Useful links
Archived threads list: http://pastebin.com/FhsuatML (embed)
Archived Nolan's threads: http://pastebin.com/j89LWMS7 (embed)
Old NN pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/Normal_Norman
Tool's oneshots: http://pastebin.com/eHUgCxh7 (embed)
Writers list: http://pastebin.com/zc1mNLqE (embed)

You can also add Kurobisu to your skype, just look for live:kurobisu_g

Join us in creating the human world around our beloved school.

Any contribution is good, your contribution is the best
>>
File: List.png (3 MB, 1688x1572) Image search: [Google]
List.png
3 MB, 1688x1572
These, and some others are the writers who have accompained us through our multitude of threads. If you want you can pick any of them and we'll repost a story, you can also pick from the old NN pastebin or just not ask for a repost.

AbnormalAnon (Lyingcake852)
AsexualPansexual
Axelanon
Based Writefag
Brock
Daftanon
DJRumSter (Rummy)
Faggot13
FullBodiedAnon
Kurobisu
Liseli Canis
Psycho
RainType
RnR66
Sitcom Anon
SongNonymous
Tool !!jDmKMp+WkyD
TryHardAnon
Jasse !h95PNqtZgw
Octavianon !X8g6kieGvk
MISSINGNO
MGA
Righteous
Silver Creep !i2o2fAXDbM
Note~
NormalDrawfag
Haniwa Salaryman
Sheep
PRINCESS CADENCE
Whatevers !b3EjYtb8HA
SPITFIRE118xxx
Cape
Some anons too

Artists

AbnormalAnon (Lyingcake852)
FullBodiedAnon
Kurobisu
Max
NF
NormalDrawfag
Nayaase' Beleguii
Nishiki
RnR66
Note~
Cape
>>
>>25326190
Something by Lis.
>>
Let loose the rule 63 stories
>>
>>25326172
>Nolan

shit character bro
>>
So which boy is yandere?
>>
>>25326499
Prolly Brad desu

Scott is the best tsun
Norman is moe
>>
File: 1431280968656.jpg (53 KB, 394x646) Image search: [Google]
1431280968656.jpg
53 KB, 394x646
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0ZGNGBNIL8
>You are Scott Green
>The hippest, realest, and most fashionable boy in school
>Girls fall over for your trademark hat and bandanna
>Boys kneel at your superior sexuality
>Side steppin' down main street putting that Vinyl bitch to shame
>People walk around your aura as you overtake the sidewalk
>Traffic lights bend to your will as cars halt in fear of throwing off your groove
>Spinning and clapping to your old town beats
>The air flows around your dance moves
>Hand on hip
>Arm in the air
>Leg in front of the other
>Chin high
>Sunglasses slick
>Jewelry slinging in the faces of the poor
>Everyone else is below you
>Basic bitches don't have style on you
>Especially not that cactus cunt, Rarity
>Spits are reserved only for the obedient boy toy, but exceptions are made when strolling by the shit shack she calls a Boutique
>The mere sight of you, Scott, disproving at the establishment, convinces teenage window shoppers to look elsewhere
>You hold the girls by each arm, taking them along with you
>They giggle and tag along
"Scott! Scott! Wanna hang ou-"
>Your hand stops the Norman
>Your laughter grows with the girls
>If you weren't so sexually deviant to smooth men you'd take these 2 to Bone Town
>You are Scott.
>>
>>25326542
>Norman is moe
That'll probably go to Roland
>>
File: 1431283220746.jpg (27 KB, 419x248) Image search: [Google]
1431283220746.jpg
27 KB, 419x248
>>
Tripfags in Canterlot High
>>
High Tripfags in Canterlot
>>
>>25327168
God dammit Scott.
>>
>>25327168
>Bandana
Nigga, its a keffiyeh
>>
File: 1406794358576.png (17 KB, 321x294) Image search: [Google]
1406794358576.png
17 KB, 321x294
>>
File: 1016094.png (242 KB, 909x909) Image search: [Google]
1016094.png
242 KB, 909x909
>>
File: 986641.jpg (240 KB, 960x979) Image search: [Google]
986641.jpg
240 KB, 960x979
>>
boop
>>
>>25327168
Name a better character than Scott
>>
>>25330193
Easy, its Chloe!
>>
>>25330193
norman
>>
Pick your BOY
>Norman
+Kawaii beanie boy
+Big gold eyes
+Fluffy well conditioned hair
+Will always be a straight twink
+Gnarly dong that's unreal
-Fucking pleb
-Pre Ordered Black Ops 3
-Only played a bit of Fallout 3 and is "hype" for Fallout 4
-Will text you his latest pepe find and think he's a comedic genius
-Anger issues

>Scott
+10/10 Taste
+Homosexual
+Will show you the coolest things that 2 people are aware of
+Smart, always wins in taste arguments
+Tsundere on the outside
+Big warm puppy drooling for love on the inside
-Thinks anything you like is lame
-Says "Read the rough thumbnails and drafts of the manga"
-Vapes
-Lmao is that a fedora
-Hipster
-Ego bigger than Normans dong

>Brad
+Super talkative
+Likes everything you like and will try his best to make more things in common
+Always cheery and ready to go for the latest plan
+Awesome hair
+Pretty casual but not a fag like Norman
+An actual MAN
+Will fight for you and most likely win
+Makes jokes
+Has a sweet car vroom vroom
-Actually a pussy
-Scott uses him as a doormat
-Norman is his only friend and that's sad
-Always needs attention or he turns into a moany bitch
-He's pretty much a dog turned human
-Always wants to bang and be lewd
-Fast in bed desu
-His dad bought him that car
-Can't function alone
>>
>Nolan
+$$$$$
+Always has something cool to do with you
+Fancy af
+Multi talented
+Can beat up Brad and willing to protect you for real
+Has a badass tower
+Purple tho
+Doesn't play too many games, watch movies or have time for baby stuff
+Will take you sky diving, to concerts, and roller coasters
+Well mannered boi
+Even has a helicopter
+Harem that he ignores for you
-Family is a bunch of trigger happy gangsters
-His dad owns your dad
-Has killed before
-Slight ptsd
-Doesn't like rock or rap
-Most likely to die with him
-Will most likely to die
-Family is actually planning to kill the entire city
>>
>>25330564
>>25330613
Always choose fluffy haired beanie boy.
>>
>>25330564
>Scott
>vaping

He keeps it real with Parliaments senpai desu
>>
test
anypony
everypony
kek
desu
senpai
>>
>>25331484
here nigga, what you want
>>
>>25331484
Did hiroshima change everyone everypone?
>>
File: 988136.png (895 KB, 1280x1536) Image search: [Google]
988136.png
895 KB, 1280x1536
>>
File: 1425079593505.png (223 KB, 1024x668) Image search: [Google]
1425079593505.png
223 KB, 1024x668
>>
>>25330564
Brad sounds like a sweetie
>>
What's with the newest boom of Scott and Scarlet?
>>
File: EBS Logo.png (110 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
EBS Logo.png
110 KB, 1024x768
English Continuity Announcer: A reminder that the 2015 Autumn Babby Cup continues on Friday at 17:00UTC starting with /jp/ and /int/. That's 4cc Coverage brought to you by Filthy Rich's used cars. Next, however: Norman finds himself trying to solve a Halloween mystery. It's a new episode of "Norman and Brad".
>>
File: thumb[1].jpg (42 KB, 250x212) Image search: [Google]
thumb[1].jpg
42 KB, 250x212
>>25333360
Episode 26: Normal Noirman, Private Eye

(The episode opens in black and white. In fact the entire episode is black and white. It is dark and rainy. It zooms in slowly on the exterior of Harshwhinny Towers. It then starts to pan upwards to the sixth floor. All the while a Film Noir style jazz piano piece plays in the background)
Norman: (V/O) A dark night in a city that knows how to keep it’s secrets. But on the 6th floor of the Harshwhinny Building, one man is still searching for the answers to life’s persistent questions…
(The camera stops on the window with Norman staring out of it)
Norman: (V/O) That’s me...Normal Noirman, Private Eye.
(The camera changes to a view behind Norman as he looks out the window. He is dressed in a black topcoat and trousers with a fedora. There is a large desk behind him)
Norman: (V/O) It was a cold night in late October. Halloween to be exact. The type of night where one could look out the window of the sixth floor and see the glacier of winter moving slowly toward them. Times had been tough and the recession had hit me hard. I was working less than a West Virginia tooth fairy. (Laughter) My voicemail contained less messages than Mayor Mare’s last campaign and my email inbox seemed to suggest that I was a sexually undersized male in need of home refinancing. (Laughter) My bank account was looking leaner than an Equestria Girl on a hunger strike. (Laughter) But all of that changed in an instant as soon as she walked in.
(SFX of a door opening as Norman turns to reveal Rarity. She is dressed in a cliche film noir femme fatale style)
Norman: (V/O) She was beautiful. The type of girl a man would be willing to get himself into deep trouble for. She had hair that resembled a moonlit evening, fingernails as crimson as her outfit, but none of it compared to her eyes. Pools of blue that seemed to show the promise of great times with no hint of guilt whatsoever.
Rarity: Mr. Normal.
>>
>>25333408
Norman: (Walking to his desk) You’re speaking to him.
Rarity: I’ve been told that you are a man who can find lost things.
Norman: Well, it seems like you’ve heard right Miss…
Rarity: Rarity. Rarity Belle.
Norman: Well Miss Belle. I’ve been known to find lost things in my time.
Rarity: I’ll be short...My sister Sweetie and her friends went out trick or treating earlier. When they returned for a Halloween party tonight, they set their stash of candy down for only a few moments, only to return to find it gone. I took the liberty to sneak out of the party. The guests are still there. One of them is surely the culprit.
Norman: You seem very sure of yourself Miss Belle. Why not just try to solve the crime yourself?
Rarity: And not be a proper hostess at my own party. Why Mr. Normal, what kind of girl do you take me for.
Norman: (V/O) I wanted to answer but if their was one thing I had learned from broads in the past, they could have a mean slap when you spoke your mind. (Laughter)
(Norman sits down at his desk)
Norman: (Changing the subject) Can I get you a drink Miss Belle?
Rarity: Whiskey, neat.
Norman: (V/O) I love this girl. (Laughter)
(Norman produces a decanter of whiskey and two glasses from his desk and pours out the drinks. Rarity sits down across the desk from him)
Norman: So you want me to come over to the party and try to figure out who pilfered your sister’s candy?
(Rarity downs the whiskey rather quickly)
Rarity: That’s correct, Mr. Normal.
Norman: Well Miss Belle, I’d love to help you but I don’t do children’s parties. I’m not the Great and Powerful Trixie.
(Cut to Trixie’s apartment, she sits watching TV with a package of peanut butter crackers on the table in front of her. She sneezes and sniffles) (Laughter) (Back to Norman and Rarity)
Rarity: Mr. Normal, I assure you this is about more than just a party. This is about returning what was wrongfully stolen from my dear baby sister. (She begins to tear up)
>>
>>25333428
Norman: (V/O) I couldn’t bear to see those blue eyes well with tears. It just wasn’t right. Maybe I was a softy, maybe it was because I had been wronged before, or perhaps it was because all I had in my kitchen to cook was toast. (Laughter) I had to help her. (Aloud) Well, I guess I can take a look.
Rarity: (Not crying anymore) I would be ever so thankful Mr. Normal.
Norman: I must warn you, however...I don’t work for cheap.
(Rarity gets up and walks around the desk behind Norman, wrapping her arms around his neck from behind)
Rarity: I’m sure you don’t Mr. Normal. But I’m sure we can negotiate a deal that is…(She leans in close to his ear, whispering) Satisfying for both of us.
Norman: (V/O) I’d had plenty of women try this on me before. Needless to say, I knew how to react. (Aloud, stumbling) Rarararararara….(Laughter) (V/O) After I had crossed my legs and forced myself to think about Madeleine Albright naked on a cold day, I was was ready to reply. (Aloud) I’ll take the case!
Rarity: Thank you so much, Mr. Normal! Consider this a down payment. (She kisses him on the cheek)
Norman: Rarararararara (Laughter) (V/O over the scene) And with that, I found myself on the trail of the missing candy. (Aloud) Rarararara…(Laughter to end scene)
>>
>>25333441
(Act II opens inside Rarity’s apartment where the party is taking place. We see Brad dressed as a roman-esque soldier, Twilight dressed in a similar costume, Applejack as a Lion, Pinkie Pie with puffy hair and roller skates, Fluttershy dressed as a bat, Dash as an astronaut, and Sunset as a fried egg. Norman enters)
Norman: (V/O) By the time I arrived at Rarity’s, the party was already in full swing. The one bright side of this whole affair was that the party was small, only eight attendees when the crime took place. Nabbing the culprit shouldn’t have been too hard. (Norman walks through waving at everyone) I decided to get right down to business and interview the victims. Surely they could provide some insight into the night’s events.
(Norman enters the kitchen and we see the Crusaders, dressed like knights sitting at the table. Their helmets are on the table in front of them, they seem depressed.)
Norman: Hey kids.
Crusaders: (Dejected) Hey Norman.
Norman:Your sister told me about the lost candy, Mini-Aryan. I’m here to see if I can help find it for you.
Sweetie: (smiling) Thanks for the help, Norman.
Norman: You’re welcome. Now, tell me what happened?
Sweetie: Well, the three of us went out.
Applebloom: We got all the candy we could.
Scootaloo: Then we emptied our three bags into one large bag.
Norman: One large bag?
Sweetie: Yeah, we decided to pool all of our candy together.
Scootaloo: Then we could divide it equally amongst us.
Norman: Equally? Are you sure you girls haven’t been spending too much time with that Glimmer Gal from the other town over? (Laughter)
Applebloom: No, it’s just the crusader way.
Norman: So, you pooled the candy together and then…
Scootaloo: Then we went to Sweetie’s room for a little bit and when we came back to the dining room, the bag of candy was gone.
Norman: So you left it in the dining room?
Applebloom: Yep.
Norman: And no one has left the party since it happened?
>>
>>25333462
Sweetie: Nope...except for sis. She left to find you saying you could help.
Norman: Well, that’s what I’m here for. If all goes well, I’ll have your candy back to you by the end of the night.
Crusaders: (Slightly happier) Thanks Norman!
(Norman heads back to the living room and party)
Norman: (V/O) So the thief was still at the party. More importantly, the Crusaders weren’t out of the room for too long. That means the thief had to work fast. They had to be ready to pounce on it like a white tiger on an effeminate German magician. (laughter) It’s okay, I hear he’s been upgraded from “critical” to “Fabulous”. (Laughter) (Norman walks toward Applejack) Speaking of big cats. (Aloud) Hey Applehat!
AJ: Well Howdy Norman! Golly, you have that gumshoe look down pat.
Norman: Thanks. Nice Lion outfit.
AJ: (Blushing) It ain’t nothin….
Norman: (V/O) Flattery is always the easiest way to begin an interrogation. I had this lion right where I wanted her, just like a Minnesota Dentist on safari in Africa. (Laughter) (Aloud) Shame about your sister’s candy.
AJ: Damn straight it is. If I ever catch the varmint who took it, it’ll be the last candy they’ll ever eat.
Norman: Ah, so it wasn’t you then.
AJ: (Surprised) What! Sug, why would you ever suggest that? Why would I?
Norman: Who knows, I hear the girls got quite a haul.
AJ: Norman, I would never steal from my own sister.
Norman: (V/O) Now I wanted to believe her considering she was the element of honesty but part of me felt like she was lion. (Laughter)
AJ: I promise you, Norman, it wasn’t me! I’ll do anything to help your investigation.
Norman: Thanks Applehat. (V/O) I was still suspicious but I seemed to have hit a dead-end with the lion.
>>
>>25333487
(Norman moves on and sees Rainbow Dash) Considering the crime had to be committed fast, perhaps Canterlot’s resident speedster could be the culprit. (Aloud) Hey Dash!
Dash: (Muffled from inside her space helmet) Hey Norman!
Norman: So...I don’t suppose you know where the Crusader’s candy went?
Dash: Can’t say that I do...it’s a shame considering they had a ton and it looked delicious (realizing what she said) not that I wanted any of it.
Norman: Oh really...I don’t suppose you stole a little just to get a taste?
Dash: Well...no...I mean, I may have wanted to but…(she mumbles)
Norman: What was that?
Dash: my helmets kind of stuck.
Norman: What?
Dash: My helmet’s stuck. I haven’t eaten anything tonight
Norman: (V/O) I was suspicious...I was more suspicious than Twilight when she found out Brad’s recent trip to Vanhoover corresponded perfectly with the International Cheerleading Championships. (Laughter) I had to test it.
(Norman grabs onto Dash’s helmet. No matter what he tries it won’t loosen up. He stops)
Norman: Welp...good luck with that Dash.
Dash: Wait! (he’s gone) Don’t leave me….(She grabs a chip and slams it into the helmet breaking against it.) (Laughter)
Norman:(V/O) My next lead was Fluttershy. She was dressed as a bat. Seriously, what was it with this girl and Vampire imagery lately? (Laughter)
Fluttershy: No, I’m afraid I don’t care much for Candy. I don’t even give out candy at Halloween.
Norman: What do you give out then?
Fluttershy: Healthy food like carrots and celery sticks.
Norman: Well, that explains why the kids in the apartment complex egged your door last year. (Laughter)
Fluttershy: Oh...no...I’m sure they were just giving the eggs to me to incubate to raise the chicks. The kids probably just didn’t know their own strength when sending the eggs to my door. (Laughter)
Norman: (V/O) It might all be an act but I was pretty sure Flutters wasn’t the culprit.
>>
>>25333501
(Scene change to Norman seated across from Sunset.)
Norman: (V/O) My next possible suspect was one Sunset Shimmer. (Aloud) Nice costume...bacon and eggs.
Sunset: But I’m just eggs.
Norman: (Looking at Sunset’s hair) Ah...right of course. (Laughter)
Sunset: So what did you want to talk about? If it’s about converting the Flim Flam brothers to the word of friendship, it’s going to be a few more weeks before I have a plan together. (Laughter)
Norman: I want to know if you know the whereabouts of the Crusader’s candy.
Sunset: Are you suggesting that I stole candy from children?
Norman: Face it, Shimmy. You once attempted to convert the entire school into an army of zombies. While this might be a step down for you, it might also be a way to get back into a life of crime.
Sunset: Oh Norman, you know I’m reformed. I’m not a bad girl anymore. (her eyes go half lidded) Unless you want me to be a bad girl.
Norman: (V/O)I knew exactly what she was getting at. The fact that she was so into this friendship kick made me sure that she was most likely not the one who took the candy. She had too much to lose taking candy from her friend’s sisters. (Getting up, aloud) Whatever. Stay Sunnyside up Shimmer. (Laughter)
(Cut to Norman with Twilight)
Norman: (V/O) On to Twilight Sparkle. The self-proclaimed Princess of Friendship. Mom and Dad always wanted me to marry her for the whole “Royal Grandkids” thing. (Laughter) Too bad for my folks that I was already committed to the Aryan Beauty. Still, could a girl who was basically Shimmer’s Pope of Friendship be the one who stole the candy? (Aloud) Hello Princess.
Twilight: That’s General to you, Norman.
Norman: (Saluting her) Sorry General. Cute matching outfits you and Brad have tonight.
Twilight: Aren’t they! They’re based of the General and Adjunct from the Great Equestrian-Griffon War of….
>>
>>25333514
Norman: (V/O) If I hadn’t been turned into a pony by her back in High School, I would never believe any of these stories. It’s sad that I can just accept them now. (Aloud, getting her attention) We have a friendship emergency you know.
Twilight: Friendship emergency!? What happened?
Norman: Someone took the Crusader’s candy.
Twilight: That’s the first I’ve heard of this.
Norman: You haven’t noticed anything suspicious?
Twilight: No.
Norman: Where were you one hour ago.
Twilight: Dancing in the living room. (She starts moving to the music...badly) (Laughter)
Norman: You’re a horrible liar.
Twilight: I certainly am not. I didn’t take any candy.
Norman: I meant that you call that dancing. (Laughter)
Twilight: You’re just jealous of my moves.
Norman: Right. So you have no idea where the candy is?
Twilight: Can’t say I do...but I’m sure there is someone here who does.
Norman: Oh really?
Twilight: Just look towards people who have a sweet tooth.
Norman: What’s that supposed to mean?
(Twi doesn’t hear him as she starts dancing again)
Norman: God Damnit Purple! (Laughter to end the scene)
>>
>>25333535
(Act Three opens with Norman sitting on the couch with the party going on around him. He is drinking whiskey and watching his surroundings)
Norman: (V/O) Things were moving slow...too slow. Things were moving slower than Patricia leaving a Girl Scout meeting. (Laughter) I give her credit though...I hear she’s down to only two packs a day. (Laughter) Just then, a thought hit me. (Flashbacks to Halloween a few years ago when Brad ate a ton of candy leading to his “Cupcakes” dream involving Pinkie.) Brad was known for eating far too much candy for his own good. He often suffered from night terrors from all the candy he could eat. Plus Brad was a total opportunist. After all, the taking of the candy had to be a finely timed, while coordinated, astute unified criminal move! So naturally…(Hanging his head) Brad couldn’t possibly have been involved. (Laughter)
(Cut to Brad dancing with Twilight, he sneezes)
Twi: Are you catching a cold?
Brad: No...I just feel really slighted. (Laughter)
(Back to Norman)
Norman: (V/O) All of the information I had gathered was useless. The whole case was looking more useless than buying a wedding gift for Miss Harshwhinny. (Laughter)
(We can see Norman thinking back though all of the girls he has talked too...all except one, that is. Flashback to last year when Pinkie ate all the candy bars leading to the Zombie Apocalypse that forced Norman on his odyssey.)
Norman: (Aloud, a eureka moment) PINKIE!
Pinkie: (Out of nowhere on the couch next to him) What is it Normie?
Norman: (Falling off couch in surprise) Gah! (Laughter) The hell did you come from?
Pinkie: Teleportation.
Norman: What?
Pinkie: Silly Normie, I’ve been here for a while, you’ve just been lost in thought.
Norman: Ah yes, reckon that is true.
Pinkie: Yeah, plus teleportation is not part of being able to break the fourth wall. (Laughter)
Norman: Ah...right.
Pinkie: So why are you yelling out my name?
Norman: I need to talk to you.
>>
>>25333566
Pinkie: Okay.
Norman: We need to go somewhere more quiet though, come to the kitchen with me.
Pinkie: (Blushing and giggling) Oh my, so forward Normie. (Laughter)
Norman: No time for that, come on.
Pinkie: (Smiling) Ah, you’re no fun.
(Cut to the kitchen. It is dark, Norman sits at one end of the table, Pinkie at the other. There is a desk lamp shining in her face)
Pinkie: Well, this is dramatic. (Laughter)
Norman: (Leaning toward her) So what do you know about the theft of the Crusader’s candy?
Pinkie: (smiling) Even if I knew anything about it, you think I’d tell you.
Norman: So you know something about it?
Pinkie: I never said that.
(Reaching out and taking Pinkie’s hands. She blushes heavily)
Pinkie: N...n...normie?!
Norman: Your hands are sticky...you’ve been eating candy, haven’t you.
Pinkie: (Nervously) So..so what if I have. It’s Halloween! Candy is in high supply.
Norman: But Rarity doesn’t have any candy here at this party itself.
Pinkie: Ah well...um….
Norman: (Reaching in his pocket with right hand, still holding hers with his left) I have ways of making you talk.
Pinkie: You can try, I’ll never talk.
Norman: So you say. (He holds up the hammer he has pulled from his pocket)
Pinkie: You wouldn’t dare.
Norman: So are you going to talk?
Pinkie: Heh...make me.
(Norman looks at her...then brings the hammer down on the table with a bang. There is a cracking noise as Pinkie screams)
Norman: I’d hate to do that again...now, where’s the candy?
Pinkie: (Through gritted teeth) That’s nothing.
(A bang from the hammer, more cracking, more screaming from Pinkie)
Pinkie: You’re a monster!
(The hammer falls again)
Norman: This would be easier if you tell me where the candy is.
Pinkie: Never!
(Bang, crack, scream)
Norman: Now...shall I work on the next set?
Pinkie: No! No please...make it stop...Make it stop!!!
Norman: So, you’ll talk?
Pinkie: Yes (weeping) Just please make the pain stop.
>>
>>25333591
Norman: (Setting down the hammer) Now...who took the candy?
Pinkie: (Still crying) It was Rarity! Rarity took it!
Norman: Miss Belle?! No! That can’t be!
Pinkie: It’s true...She made me swear never to tell but I just couldn’t take anymore!
(Norman tosses a Kit Kat Bar at Pinkie)
Norman: You did good, Pinks.
(He gets up and leaves. The camera zooms out revealing that he had been using the hammer to break gumballs, jawbreakers, kit kats and various other candies in front of Pinkie. She puts her head near the broken candy)
Pinkie: Shhh...it’s okay, he can’t hurt you anymore. (She grabs the broken kit kat and eats it) Mmmm...crunchy! (Laughter)
(We see Norman walking to Rarity’s room)
Norman: (V/O) Rarity! I should have known! The woman who hired me! The woman who claimed she wanted to be a good host but never returned to her own party! Of course it was her!
(Norman pushes open her door)
Norman: Rarity!
(The room is empty but Norman sees the bag with all of the candy in it. He grabs it)
Norman: (V/O) Miss Belle was nowhere to be found...but I found the candy and made sure to return it to the crusaders.
(Norman swings by the guest room and knocks, Sweetie answers and Norman hands her the candy)
Norman: Here you go. (he goes to leave)
Sweetie: Wait!
Norman: (stopping) Eh?
Sweetie: Help us divide it into 4 shares.
Norman: Four?
Applebloom: Yeah...you helped us so you get a share.
(We see Norman sitting on the floor of the room with the Crusaders parsing out the candy)
Norman: (V/O during the scene) The Crusaders talked me into taking a share of the candy. I guess that was the only pay I was going to be getting tonight. I didn’t mind though. Their Halloween wasn’t ruined. They’re good kids.
(We see Norman walking down the hall to his apartment and putting the keys in the lock) I never found Miss Belle for the rest of the night. She seemed to have slipped away...like a ghost.
>>
>>25333608
(We see the door from the interior as it opens showing Norman. He gets a surprised look on his face, shift to Norman’s POV where we see Rarity laying on his couch. She smiles and waves to him) (Still V/O) That’s when I found her. I know I should have been angry but seeing her there made me instantly forgive her. Her skin was like porcelain. Her hair like the night sky. Her stocking covered legs seemed to go on fore…
Rarity: (Interrupting) Darling, are you going to stand there and keep monologuing or are you going to come in here and keep me company.
(The scene turns to outside the apartment where we see Norman enter and close the door behind him. There is a final crescendo from the film noir music as the narrator takes us out)
Narrator: A dark night in a city that knows how to keep it’s secrets. But on the sixth floor of the Harshwhinny building, one man still tries to find the answers to life’s persistent questions. Norman Noirman: Private Eye. (Applause to end scene)
>>
>>25333622
(After credits scene: Back in color. A shirtless Norman wakes up in bed. There is someone else under the covers next to him. He stretches)
Norman: Last night was amazing.
(The body next to him stirs revealing…)
Brad: It was totally Bradical! (Laughter)
(Cut to morning, Norman wakes from the dream with a cringe but nothing more)
Norman: It’s bad when that nightmare doesn’t even faze me anymore. (Laughter)
>>
>>25333634
http://pastebin.com/99i6wjyd
>>
>>25333634
How many times must have the same dream until it no longer classifies as a nightmare?
>>
>>25333487
>I had this lion right where I wanted her, just like a Minnesota Dentist on safari in Africa.
Okay, good one.

>>25333697
Thank you Sits!
>>
>>25333634
Well what if he started dreaming of Shimmer instead. Drama~ Or FEAR!
>>
>>25333634
Wonderful
>>
File: 1001145.jpg (201 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1001145.jpg
201 KB, 800x600
>>
>>25333634
Ego else gave Norman a Rorshach voice
>>
>>25336606
>Ego
WHO
WHHHOOOO

FUCKING HATE AUTOCORRECT
>>
>>25336606
>>25336651
Did this too.
Was looking for Norman in his trench coat Noirman getup but couldn't find it.
>>
I'll just leave this here.
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/298164/flutterbats-lust
>>
>>25336960
Hot damn
>>
File: Young Harshwhinny.png (2 MB, 1280x1980) Image search: [Google]
Young Harshwhinny.png
2 MB, 1280x1980
>>
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 851x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 851x1200
>>25336960
>http://www.fimfiction.net/story/298164/flutterbats-lust
Woah... I hope he does continue.
>>
File: 1423987669908.jpg (139 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1423987669908.jpg
139 KB, 666x666
>>25333622
>>25333634
>it's a "It was all a dream" episode
>>
>>25336651
such_a_lust_ for_revenge.wav
>>
Bumps at 3:56am
>>
>>25337955
Never said the whole episode was a dream...perhaps just the credits sequence?
>>
>>25336883
>trench coat gettup

Huh?
>>
File: Abacus Cinch-1.jpg (469 KB, 770x870) Image search: [Google]
Abacus Cinch-1.jpg
469 KB, 770x870
>>
File: 1014786.png (701 KB, 716x696) Image search: [Google]
1014786.png
701 KB, 716x696
>>
File: 1438914074917.png (27 KB, 344x736) Image search: [Google]
1438914074917.png
27 KB, 344x736
>>25339227
norman corrupting CrystalHigh when?
>>
>>25338735
The old art from the Noirman story
>>
File: luffy raughing.png (26 KB, 307x300) Image search: [Google]
luffy raughing.png
26 KB, 307x300
>>25336960
That last phrase tho
>>
Does Scott have a pet name for Norman
>>
>>25341383
"faggot"
>>
File: fucking pleb.jpg (122 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
fucking pleb.jpg
122 KB, 500x377
>>25341383
''Pleb''
>>
>>25341383

"Normie"
>>
>>25341308
The tags says romance, but where is it? Once he does a-ask her o-out?
>>
>>25341395
>>25341519
>>25341527
>forgetting "Fuckboy"
>>
>Be Norman
>Scared for your life
>Scared for Mary's life
>Scared for the new life
>tfw impregnated Mary
>Everything is over
>Father gave her parents money for an abortion
>You await her return
>Her van drives up
>She steps out with help from parents
>Her mom pulls out a stroller
>Time to kill yourself
>>
>>25342191
How their child would be?

Assuming that doesnt become retarded cause of Mary smoking during pregnancy
>>
>>25342191
>>Time to kill yourself
as if you nigger scum. Man up and own up to your responsibilities and marry her.
>>
>>25342230
>weed
>messing up birth
>>
Norman and Mary are the superior couple

Naomi, Sophie and Shimmer fags GET OUT
>>
>>25339748
>tfw no more purple
>>
>tfw trying to pitch my writing to actual companies
Life is agony. Why can't every story be about getting raped in a locker?
>>
File: 51928640_p0_master1200.jpg (92 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
51928640_p0_master1200.jpg
92 KB, 450x450
>>25344358
Pitch them the start of /nn/ but tell them it's NOT Star vs The Forces of Evil.
>>
File: Phantom Pone.jpg (332 KB, 1193x1586) Image search: [Google]
Phantom Pone.jpg
332 KB, 1193x1586
>>
>>25344358
Really? What if we made Norman into a struggling jewish boy being sexually dominated by a large, strong, dominant woman using him as a sex item? It would be a story of struggle and PTSD
>>
>>25345037
It wouldn't sell. Maybe if it was the rule 63 version...
>>
>>25345122
Rule 63 lewd pls
>>
Aryan > Purple > Pink > Yellow > Apple > Blue
>>
>>25340167
...About 3 episodes or so...
>>
>>25344358
Whatcha pitching
>>
I'd like to see a story that expresses Scott's carefree gay side
Like maybe he thinks a guy is cute but can't stand being seen with anyone at the school. Maybe hes into boys like Norman but knows Norman is the straightest boy on the block.
Idk something

But nothing..
>>
>>25346538
Sounds like you're venting, got something on your mind Anon?
>>
>>25346556
Nah I just wanna Scott story or something idk Scarlet is cool I just like stories about them
>>
File: Emoshy 2.png (777 KB, 2446x3900) Image search: [Google]
Emoshy 2.png
777 KB, 2446x3900
>>
File: Sassy Saddles-1.png (618 KB, 1500x5589) Image search: [Google]
Sassy Saddles-1.png
618 KB, 1500x5589
>>
Someone draw Norman with a shitty little white boy beard and thinking its cool
>>
>Dusk creates a portal to Normans world
>A tall boy version of Norma walks out
"Hello?"
>Norma runs into his arms and giggles
"Yes! Now we'll never be virgins!"
>Norman pushes her away
"Wait wait wait wait..you're a virgin?"
>Norman in disbelief
"Y-Yeah and..?"
>Norman loses his composure and laughs at her
"Oh my god..wow. Pfffahahahaha!!"
>He moonwalks back into his realm
>Tfw Norma is 2pure
>>
File: More coming soon.png (3 MB, 2880x4104) Image search: [Google]
More coming soon.png
3 MB, 2880x4104
>>
>>25349800
i'm amazed
keep doing a good job
>>
>>25349800

As always, I love these.
>>
>>25349800
What the fuck are those dinosaurs around Scott supposed to represent?
>>
File: 1412229952799.png (78 KB, 285x490) Image search: [Google]
1412229952799.png
78 KB, 285x490
>>
Anyone have that CHS Sex Diaries picture?
>>
File: 1001706.png (147 KB, 426x1024) Image search: [Google]
1001706.png
147 KB, 426x1024
>>
>>25346288
Spooky ghost stories. And harems.
>>
>>25351516
Harems? In my Western Hemisphere? Good luck!
>>
Someone write the awkward aftermath of the Christmas Orgy
>>
>>25352054
I forgot how it went
>>
>>25352470
Naomi, Mary, Sophie and Purple just left Shimmer and Norman alone. Like they just got dressed and went home didn't even have a big cuddle. The day after should be full of some regret
>>
>>25352542
Like most of them were barely friends and they ate each other out, or just fucked.
>>
>>25352542
>>25352578
A christmas story? More like a cringe story
>>
File: 1409355241898.png (148 KB, 229x367) Image search: [Google]
1409355241898.png
148 KB, 229x367
>>
File: 1427842473818.jpg (2 MB, 3966x4734) Image search: [Google]
1427842473818.jpg
2 MB, 3966x4734
>>
File: 1414538272239.png (543 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1414538272239.png
543 KB, 1600x1200
>>
File: 1409365460992.png (190 KB, 465x597) Image search: [Google]
1409365460992.png
190 KB, 465x597
>>
Fuck this place is lame
Why does anyone even want stories from here
>>
File: shobon.png (2 KB, 640x160) Image search: [Google]
shobon.png
2 KB, 640x160
>>25356142
Because they're fun Anon-kun.
>>
>>25356142
because fuck off back to fingerbang
>>
>>25350311
Something something Time something something hipster something something Prefers Quadruped Spino.
>>
Ayy someone draw preggo Mary cuddling with Norman who's clearly scared for his life
>>
File: PhotoFunia-1446864646.jpg (185 KB, 1200x794) Image search: [Google]
PhotoFunia-1446864646.jpg
185 KB, 1200x794
i'm bored
>>
Big party at Nolans Tower but suddenly it turns into "This is The End"
>>
>>25357185
So Brad gets raped by a demon or he rapes a demon while it was trying to rape Nolan.
>>
>>25357185
Sophie isn't spared in the first round of judgement, because she feels guilty about masturbating
>>
>>25357360
>>25357481
Scott makes everyone a huge breakfast but doesn't realize he used up 80% of the food
>>
>>25357521
Norman upsets the demons because he feels that having Purple around is worse than dealing with them. He wishes she got raptured
>>
File: 1446858653466.jpg (229 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446858653466.jpg
229 KB, 1920x1080
Norma
>>
>>25358179
Norma is alright but not like that
>>
>>25359140
She has ehh boobs and she isn't fat
>>
File: 1017755.png (544 KB, 947x1266) Image search: [Google]
1017755.png
544 KB, 947x1266
>>
File: 1358321843592.jpg (31 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1358321843592.jpg
31 KB, 500x375
Man, I should probably give you guys some more Detective Norman stuff since it's been a few months. Can someone make me a noir-esque picture of him?
>>
File: 1387605110449.png (347 KB, 800x1014) Image search: [Google]
1387605110449.png
347 KB, 800x1014
>>25359932
Since I have no talent for drawing at all have some proto-Noir... man.
>>
File: captain phasma.jpg (119 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
captain phasma.jpg
119 KB, 500x750
>>25358179
Mei is a fokkin eco-activist and forces it into damn-near every piece of dialogue she has. I hate children.
Also D.Va is perfect waifu material. Still sticking with >pic related though
>>
>>25358179
B U I L T F O R S E X
>>
>>25359702
Chloe gets the Shim Sham to cosplay, how does Norman react?
>>
>>25361237
tries to lose her in the cosplay section
>>
>>25361621
It won't work.
She won't lose her way.
>>
File: 1418878134035.png (48 KB, 419x248) Image search: [Google]
1418878134035.png
48 KB, 419x248
>>
File: 1443705136273.png (659 KB, 1080x648) Image search: [Google]
1443705136273.png
659 KB, 1080x648
>>
>>25358179
Too fat
>>
File: 1421211982609.png (41 KB, 618x820) Image search: [Google]
1421211982609.png
41 KB, 618x820
>>
Half the posts here are bumps
Give us dat r63 fire
>>
File: 1428075892959.png (1 MB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
1428075892959.png
1 MB, 1300x1300
>>
File: image.png (394 KB, 634x800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
394 KB, 634x800
>>25365860
This general made me find Rarity worthy of waifu material
>>
File: 1405467772574.png (1 MB, 3995x4592) Image search: [Google]
1405467772574.png
1 MB, 3995x4592
>>25366142
you are a wise man
>>
>>25365860
>>25366142
>>25366913

RARA SEASON
A
R
A

S
E
A
S
O
N
>>
Someone pls do something
>>
>>25367572

I´m doing your waifu, if that counts.
>>
>>25367572
>>25367625
#rekt
>>
If everyone here says Norman has a huge dong because of his lack of manly features. Then how does he go to the bathroom?
Must suck to carry that weight and have your dick touch toilet water all the time when you sit.
RIP Norman
>>
>>25368414
Contrary to his massive length, Norman is what is known as a show-er. When he's flaccid, he's only about the average size. It's not until Norman is with a ladyfriend that Norman Jr. expands to its true size.
>>
>>25368414
Simple, he holds his dick when he has to go.
>>
>tfw >>25368414 sits to pee
>>
>>25369152
>Not sitting to pee while pooping
>>
> Literally talking about how Norman pees
Fuck just go back to who he cums on or something who cares anymore
>>
File: Greatest Girl.png (203 KB, 509x677) Image search: [Google]
Greatest Girl.png
203 KB, 509x677
>>25369386
Or maybe we can discuss something better.
Like the greatest girl.
>>
>>25369497
Yeah sure. Someone write Trixie
idk man who's gunna do it for real
>>
File: 1426391255679.png (132 KB, 538x300) Image search: [Google]
1426391255679.png
132 KB, 538x300
>>
New rule
No one can post an image as a bump unless there's some kind of tiny connection written with it. Or if it's pure OC
>>
File: Suri Polomare.png (1 MB, 2100x8345) Image search: [Google]
Suri Polomare.png
1 MB, 2100x8345
>>25369543
In an alternate world Norman would fall for Suri instead of Rarity.
>>
File: 1412382397995.png (642 KB, 1152x3176) Image search: [Google]
1412382397995.png
642 KB, 1152x3176
>>25369652

That racist only likes white chicks. I was there, posing all sexy for him, yet he wouldn´t take his eyes off of Rarity!
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 3000x4530) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 3000x4530
>>25369652
No, she's a cunt.

>>25369705
Bad girls who fail at being bad girls don't get his attention.

If anything if he were at Crystal Prep than pic related would get his attention.
>>
>>25370383
This is my CPH ship for hin
>>
File: 1401815054277.png (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1401815054277.png
69 KB, 500x500
>>25370383

>>25369705

Thanks for the spell Twi!
>>
>>25370421
What did Brad do?
>>
>>25370644

Sex change spell.
>>
>>25370652
You don't imply he's Aryan Sporty
>>
>>25370666

Your satanic majesty should know that´s the truth.
>>
>>25370682
By my dubs it is clear that Brad is not Indigo Zapp
>>
>tfw Cape won't ever do a CYOA
>>
>>25369519
Wasn't there a story about Norman and Trixie hooking up before the concert backstage at some point?
>>
>>25371193
There's one where Trixie reveals she has a dick

And then there's a few where she is kind of dating him
>>
>>25371314
>Trixie has a dick
Yeah that's a pretty consistent theme on this board.
>>
>Norman smoking a fat cigar
>Lovely ladies purr in satisfaction as they all share warmth
>13 years later
>Fat, depressed Norman with 20 shitty kids all ruining his life
>His genes weren't dominant so each child is a gross representation of the skank he came inside during school
>just end my life senpai
>>
>>25372109
>But at least he's got a big dick
>>
>>25372109
>going bald

forgot that little detail, didn't we
>>
>>25372155
>at an old age hes not able to keep it up all the way
>>
>>25372174
>Whenever the baby mama wants his dick she gives him viagra
>Once satisfied she gives him money so he can keep the kids happy
>He's just a babysitter of his own mess
>Whatever the women says goes, no complaints or else
>>
>>25372211
>tfw all his kids are the colors of the girls he's banged
>Every color of the rainbow
>Except for green
>>
>>25372232
>Norman is at a park with all 20 kids
>Naomi runs by in a sports tank top and leggings looking great and chic as fuck
>She catches up to a good looking rich Chad
>Smug smile on her face as she notices Norman and introduces Chad to him
>It's her husband
>Norman excuses himself and separates his kid from someone's else's
>The random kid cries to his mom
>It's MILF as fuck Sophie Bigger hips and tits cuz kids
>She's a successful business women
>Only green babe he banged was Mary
>Mary and his kid is behind some tree hitting the Salvia
>>
>>25372276
>Mary
>Green
She yellow nigga

Also
>Sophie
>Taking any seed but Norman's

Norman and Milf Sophie should get together now that magic bullshit and Shimmer isn't in their way.
>>
>>25372296
>Mary
>Green
Oh god, I'm sorry I'm drinking right now at a wedding and I'm getting all kinds of drinks right now.

Also if Sophie did still like the beanie, maybe she would reluctantly marry an actual normal good guy. Have a kid, but not truly be in love with him. Spends all her time working to avoid him.

Also >implying that even with 20 kids he wouldn't deal with the Shim Sham and magic BS. I bet he got Shimmer pregnant and had a satyr kid
>>
>>25372324
>Shimmer
>Getting pregnant
It's one of the main reasons why she fucked him 80 times raw and hard. She can't.

>Also if Sophie did still like the beanie, maybe she would reluctantly marry an actual normal good guy. Have a kid, but not truly be in love with him. Spends all her time working to avoid him.

Bachelor DILF Norman NTRing the shit out of Sophiemom's family when. He becomes more important than her family through his dick
>>
>>25372381
But Sophie is a good Christian women with morals!

Would she honestly do this
>Sophie not going home on time for dinner
>Her husband finds it normal since she works hard
>Actually at a hotel getting banged like a bitch in heat by Norman
>"Hurry up and make me cum. I gotta take my kids to Chuckie E' Cheese for dinner"

Wouldn't that eventually lead to her having his kid?
>>
>>25372420
If her husband is "normal" then it should be alright so he'll think it's his
>>
>>25372430
>Sophie gives birth
>Doctor hands the newborn to the husband
>"He has your hair!"
>Kid has Norman's shade of brown hair
>Doctor warns him not to poke his eye out
>"Watch out for his dick, you'll lose an eye"
>Sophie sweats, seems Norman's genes finally won
>Kid has Sophie's smile and personality but the body of his biological dad
>>
>>25372420
Also
>>"Hurry up and make me cum. I gotta take my kids to Chuckie E' Cheese for dinner"

>Sophie not wanting him to take his time so it lasts forever
It's also best if Norman stayed proportional in size. Like he just got a little taller when he got older
>>
>>25372468
Would fat and somewhat tall depressed Norman wear a track suit?
>>
>>25372487
He'd just wear thrift store stuff together and try to make it look good.
Think Tyler Durden.

He realized that clothes don't really make the man but dammit he still tries
>>
>>25372487
he'd look like Guy Fieri
>>
>>25372503
That's Brad

Older Norm looks like James Franco
>>
File: 20151107_225146.png (1 MB, 1512x864) Image search: [Google]
20151107_225146.png
1 MB, 1512x864
>Mary's face when she tells Norman she's a big girl and can finally take up his entire length
>>
File: mwee~.png (176 KB, 455x616) Image search: [Google]
mwee~.png
176 KB, 455x616
>>25372602
I recognize that comic.
Lisa > Ramona
>>
>>25373002
Why
>>
File: Coco.png (624 KB, 1500x5102) Image search: [Google]
Coco.png
624 KB, 1500x5102
>>25369652
Norman would lose his virginity to this shy little fashion girl when gets drunk at one of Trender's parties.
>>
>>25373822
I bet at least she's smart enough to make him put on a condom.
>>
File: 1018899.png (1 MB, 2500x2000) Image search: [Google]
1018899.png
1 MB, 2500x2000
>>25373822
A lot of people would say that Norman and Fluttershy were just drunk and that Rarity disappeared that night.
Well here's what actually happened that night.
>>
File: 1428535612557.png (1 MB, 978x817) Image search: [Google]
1428535612557.png
1 MB, 978x817
>>
>>25373822

>Be Norman
>Drunk as fuck cause this party blows
>Why did Dad get a big ass promotion and made you go to a rich kid school
>See everybody being snobs
>Drunk snobs are worse
>Stagger
>"A-Are you okay senpai?"
>She helps you keep your balance
>Both of you go to a room
>You lose balance and fall on her
>POMF
>"What are we going to do on the bed senpai?"
>ZZZZZZ
>You fall asleep on top of her
>Next morning you wake up in jail
>Someone called the cops on you saying you statutory raped a freshmen
>Didn't even break the hymen
>Said freshmen clears charges
>Says she'll take responsibility for the trouble caused to you
>Makes lunches for you
>Walks home with you
>Stands in line on launch days for you
>"Have you noticed me senpai? Uguu~"
>Later
"And that's how I met your mother"
>>
File: Starlight Glimmer.jpg (384 KB, 1338x1406) Image search: [Google]
Starlight Glimmer.jpg
384 KB, 1338x1406
>>25376665
There was also some really bad stuff that went on while they were dating now known as The Glimmering, but no one wants to remember that anymore.
>>
File: 1420516218389.png (320 KB, 701x683) Image search: [Google]
1420516218389.png
320 KB, 701x683
>>25376665
that's our coco
>>
File: image.png (121 KB, 521x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
121 KB, 521x600
>>25376451
I just remembered of this
>>
File: 1428873228295.png (216 KB, 678x984) Image search: [Google]
1428873228295.png
216 KB, 678x984
>>
>Norma buys a Loot Crate
>Scarlet says theyre shit
>Brandy says its gay
>Dusk is optimistic
>She opens it

Odds decides what she gets
>>
>>25378715
a knife
>>
>>25377877
Reduce her breast size and it will be perfect, Mr Dubs.
>>
>>25379654
>reduce
What are you gay?
>>
>>25378715
Elusive´s designer briefs
>>
>>25378715

A picture of Kuro.
>>
>>25378715
her fitness machine
>>
>>25366913
>>25366142
>>25365860
Belongs to >>>/trash/
>>
>>25378715
>>25380622

So, Norma got Rarity?
>>
File: 1446938924829.png (168 KB, 1349x645) Image search: [Google]
1446938924829.png
168 KB, 1349x645
>>25380667
>>
File: 1443672455749.jpg (231 KB, 1363x1483) Image search: [Google]
1443672455749.jpg
231 KB, 1363x1483
>>25380667
>>25380750
>norman's face
>>
>>25379815
No, I just don't like over-bearing boobs
Normal cup-size in a bra is fine for me
>>
>>25381784
Norma doesn't have huge tits
>>
>>25366142
well duh. I mean, every episode with her and a guy she fancies she's super devoted. Basically the requirement for waifuing
>>
>>25382806
She's a hopeless romantic with bad taste in men.
>>
>>25382806
maybe she's just a looser
>>
>>25384636

More like she´s just loose.
>>
>>25384692
We all know she would be waiting until marriage. Teasing all the way, but pure.
>>
Someone pls draw Norman and Scott in the style of Scott Pilgrim.
They're Scott and Wallace as fuck
>>
>>25385028
>>25384636
>>25383421
>>25384692

Not to mention how insecure she can be, and hie much she relies too much on others
>>
>>25385314
There's no problem with relying on people but if Rarity had it her way she would do everything herself, the problem is she tends to take on too much or her schedule starts to conflict and she needs someone to be help her.
>>
File: Derp.jpg (400 KB, 1280x1096) Image search: [Google]
Derp.jpg
400 KB, 1280x1096
>>
>>25386472
Derp girl never got a happy end.
>>
Discuss why Cele/ss/tia is the best lewd we've gotten in ages.
Shimmering keks need not apply
>>
>>25385229
I think there's a pic like that floating around somewhere.
>>
File: 1000537.png (840 KB, 2237x3500) Image search: [Google]
1000537.png
840 KB, 2237x3500
>>
>>25385905
There's no doubt about that, she's arguably just as industrious as applehat, but what I meant is that she needs others to tell her how important and necessary she is, otherwise she becomes vulnerable to the fear of being mediocre and irrelevant. Its one of the things about her character and flamboyance, its somewhat of a façade.

I know Sitcom has played with that idea before; the nightmarity episode, but I'd like to see it explored further with Norms in the mix. Maybe even bring Spike into his own.

>>25387900
Didn't someone suggest a rule against these?
>>
File: 948227.png (163 KB, 500x566) Image search: [Google]
948227.png
163 KB, 500x566
>>25388507
Rarity likes to be in the spotlight, but more than anything she likes creations her work to be in the spotlight.

She loves the attention but she honestly just wants her work to be noticed, she wants to become someone big and known.
>>
File: 1438456784768.png (962 KB, 1002x1135) Image search: [Google]
1438456784768.png
962 KB, 1002x1135
>>
File: orangejack.jpg (290 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
orangejack.jpg
290 KB, 720x960
>>25389482
I want to punish AJ.
>>
File: this is totally not good.jpg (452 KB, 1304x1391) Image search: [Google]
this is totally not good.jpg
452 KB, 1304x1391
>>25389868
>>
>>25376665

This would have been awesome as a longer story. Still great tho.
>>
>>25390179
I can do it but it's me. The great stuff takes fornever

:')
>>
>>25390217

Oh, RnR, why u such a best ?
>>
>>25390217
Write Norma
>>
>Norma standing around her friends
>Elusive walks by
>She spanks Scarlets butt as he walks by
>Scarlet kicks the shit out of Elusive
>Elusive chases Norma
>Tackles her and begins wrestling moves
>Norma secretly wins
>>
File: 1019956.jpg (722 KB, 2538x2538) Image search: [Google]
1019956.jpg
722 KB, 2538x2538
>The Shimmering
>Norman is dating Mary for a good month
>Hasn't cheated on her once
>Sunset hasn't even tried anything anymore
>Norman stays after school
>gets shoved into the janitors closet by Sonata
>>
>>25390828
>Norman uses the CQC he learned in MGS3 and disarms Sonata
>He flips her on her head and kicks her stomach repeatedly
>Picks her up once more
>Tosses her on a desk, breaking it
>Grabs her feet
>Spins her around like Bowser
>Launches her out the windows
>tfw 3rd floor
>Jumps out of window and preforms the world's highest elbow drop on her chest
>Runs out of there back to Mary
>>
>>25390879

>Little did he know, Sonata was Mary all along.
>>
File: 1409354654299.png (333 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1409354654299.png
333 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>25390828
>the Shimmering
>By M night Shameron
>Boi just got shimmered
>Gonna get that shimmer on
>he's gonna love that shim job
>shim sham that shimmering shim shim sham.

fuck you.
>>
File: Shim Sham.jpg (315 KB, 500x575) Image search: [Google]
Shim Sham.jpg
315 KB, 500x575
>>25391461
Special guest appearance by The Shim Sham sisters.
>>
Would alternate world Adagio be Norman's Purple in Crystal Prep or would he just befriend regular Human Twilight?
>>
>>25393594

It has to be a horsegirl. Human purple would have avoided Norman.
>>
>>25393594
Maybe Sonata
>>
>>
>>25394255
Tfw can't post Naomi x Norman without Shimmering keks ruining it
>>
>>25394255

Why are her tits hanging from her neck?
>>
Why does no one write the suggestios :c
>>
>>25394607
Well I'm thinking about what to do for him >>25390578
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 158

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.