[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miracle CYOA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: 011.png (25 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
011.png
25 KB, 1000x1000
Catch up on https://www.anonpone.com/miracle
>Last thread, we escaped from the giant, met a queen, and found an old friend. While AJ and Mirria sleep, Rarity and Ludwig started talking, and a story being told. In it, a captain and a medic are being stubborn and need a middleman.
---------

>>27478159
I push the log off his legs, and Salud slides in to check them without a comment.
"Only the hooves broke. Could be worse," She pauses for a moment, seemingly expecting something to happen, but it doesn't. "You are supposed to take the weight off them." She says tiredly.
"I'll pass out if I move."
"You'll hurt them further." She deadpans.
"Do you want to be stranded in the middle of all the shit going on without a rudder and down your captain?" He asks.
"Why can't I ever get reasonable patients?"
"You are in a shitty small boat filled with people comiting military treason, and NOW you care about reasonability?"
"Enough of this," She groans. "Rimwig, will you carry this idiot to a bunk? I am sure we can repair the rudder once we are sure he won't end up invalid."
"Do that and we'll be in deep shit." He moves an inch and winces from the pain in his hindhooves. "Just put that sail in some place where it won't bother us and make sure we reach the morning. will you?"
>>
>>27497774
>>27478585
>>
>>27497835
"Look, you can't stand there all night,"
"I can and I have. You think I got promoted on my good looks?"
"A storm is raging around you." Salud taps her hoof against the boards impatiently. "Do you seriously want to add pneumonia to your problems?"
"We could repair the rudder now." I interject before they have the chance to start a shouting match.
"Yes." He nods. "Repair a rudder, at night, in the middle of a storm, without prior experience, with the boat still in the water. Surely it won't go wrong."
"But you'll pass out anyway! There's no way you can stand in broken hooves until morning, and we'll be even worse!"
"Look, boys. I am trying to make something that's hard already without you both thinking you know anything about sea life. Either you bring a ceiling to me or you take that damn sail out of the way and ask Jenkins if he needs anything done."
Salud groans in annoyance.
>>
>>27498033
Well, I guess this stubborn fuck isn't going anywhere
Ask Jenkins if he needs any help, and if there's any way to get Rimwig out of danger, cause he's being obstinate
>>
>>27498033
Can we build a tent around him?
We have rope and sail. All we need is something for the frame.
>>
File: 012.png (25 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
012.png
25 KB, 1000x1000
[1/2]
>>27498185
>>27498175
"How about we make a tent?" I interrupt Salud before she can say anything.
They think about it for a moment and nod. It takes me and Salud a moment, and we have to be careful of not touching him, but soon no more rain is falling on him. He gives it an appraising look and nods.
"But you'll have to fix the sail in the morning," He says. "Or whenever this storm ends, at least. It should be done with in a few hours."
>>
File: 013.png (11 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
013.png
11 KB, 1000x1000
>>27498681
[2/2]
The next morning, the sky is clear. We are stitching the sail, and Seer is singing something nearly uniteligible to keep himself awake.
"Hey, boss!" Calls Jenkins from out of the ship. "Found what was wrong, some driftwood got stuck here."
Seer mumbles a response and keeps singing.
"Uh, alright." He pauses for a moment. "New guys, any of you needs a few wood planks for anything?"
>>
>>27499005
Yes. I don't know what yet, but I will find a use for them.
>>
>>27499005
Yeah, a stretcher for captain idiot here.
>>
File: 014.png (13 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
014.png
13 KB, 1000x1000
>>27499055
>>27499250
"We'll think of something" I walk to the rail to help Jenkins lift them from the rowboat he is in.
"A stretcher for Captain Idiot, for example." Groans Salud.

>23, sixth moon
Seer is shouldering his broken hooves well, and healing fast in lieu of his tribe. I can't help but wonder if he has some earthling heritage.

>24, sixth moon
Salud has been stealing glances at me when she thinks I don't notice. That or boredom is making me imagine things.

>26, sixth moon
There was another light drizzle, but it was enjoyable and we collected some fresh water.
That and Salud bumped her flank against mine. I don't think there is much room for dou
Salud just asked me if she could show me something tonight. I am in for either a good time or going to find she's an ax murderer.
Weeeell, the ax we have isn't very sharp...

She should be back anytime soon. She told me to wait her here nearly half an hour
>>
>>27500338
Uh, maybe we should get a blanket.
>>
>>27500338
>She told me to wait her here nearly half an hour
I say we wait here for nearly half an hour.
>>
File: snapshot-2016-05-29-16-20-05.png (3 KB, 612x23) Image search: [Google]
snapshot-2016-05-29-16-20-05.png
3 KB, 612x23
>>27500377
Fuck me not selecting everything.
Half an hour ago*.
>>
File: 015.png (12 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
015.png
12 KB, 1000x1000
>>27500356
Forty five minutes.
I am starting to wonder what's her understanding of "Be right back", and to worry.
>>
>>27500645
It's not like we can follow her.
Has she ever left the ship for this long before?
>>
>>27500645
Ask the crew. Voice our concerns.
>>
>>27500835
>>27500664
I pace around... she's been away for hours before, but then she was scouting for ships that might bring us trouble.
After a moment of it, Jenkins wakes up and asks me what's wrong.
"Salud went to do something nearly an hour ago."
"We are in the middle of nowhere, anything she does will take some time." He shrugs. "We can take the row boat if you want, but in the dead of the night I wouldn't expect anything"
>>
>>27500952
Ask if we can go up in the crow's nest maybe? See if we can spot her in the distance.
>>
>>27500952
I really doubt rowing around randomly will help.
>>
>>27501089
>>27501219
"I don't think just going randomly will work."
"I already said that."
"Maybe the crow's nest?"
"Not much visibility at this hour, but if you want to..." He leaves it in the air.
I dislike having to climb the mast, but soon I am up. I grab the binoculars that hang from a chain on it and look in the direction she flew to.

P&P night is on for me, paused for the day.
>>
File: 016.png (7 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
016.png
7 KB, 1000x1000
>>27501755
Whoops.
>>
>>27501774
...I think I see something.
>>
>>27501755
>>27501774
I think I see something out on the water center left.
Two other somethings above and to the left.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.