[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mlp/ Survey Version 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
7 Day Long Response Period Edition

Link to the Current Survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vJacbIjMlf5g6pgwviZg1ecnKNYtDuP_oB5UoTo1Ub4/viewform#responses

Version 1 results: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RDPxqOrLChUM5ro0-SlVMxDV6ew45HZOnh0Z6bN6T0A/viewanalytics

Everyone please respond, the more respondents the more accurate the data.
>>
>>27488317
>7 days
polls lose legitimacy the longer they go. a day is more than enough
>>
>>27488422
Actually, given the amount of sweet, sweet data I'm getting, you're probably right.
>>
>>27488422
How? Duplicate responses? That would result from someone changing their IP, which they may as well do over a one-day period if they want to influence a poll.

Is that all you meant by lose legitimacy? Because I don't see it happening any more than it would over a short period. Especially with a lengthy survey.

>>27488572
Does the data differ substantially in some aspect from the first poll, and especially: relative to the first poll, does it look exceptionally homogenous in at least one aspect?
>>
>>27488648
The data differs vastly between the two polls in the some areas (Rarity and Applejack are much more popular, Dash is far more respondents' least favorite) and not at all in others (Twilight has consistently been the most popular). On the first one, an examination of the individual response sheets revealed some troubling patterns suggestive of ballot-box stuffing by people with multiple gmail accounts, on this poll that doesn't appear to be the case.
>>
>>27488317
According to the current survey's results, Starlight seems to have become almost as popular as Fluttershy. Top kek.
>>
There are so many RD/Fluttershy haters...who put them on the planet?
>>
File: This is Terrible.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
This is Terrible.jpg
117 KB, 1280x720
>/pol/ that frequented.
>>
>>27488914
They're both shitty characters, plain and simple.
>>
Funny how there's only dashfags voting now
>>
>>27488317
>anons hate Fluttershy more than Dash
Top kek. I guess after six fucking seasons you do get tired of her "I'm so shy and socially awkward" shtick.
>>
>>27490044
Least favorite =/= Hate
>>
I like the one anon who hates every one of the mane 6 equally.
>>
Glim Glam has overtaken Fluttershy now in the best pony poll.
>>
filled out
>>
>>27488317
That guy that wrote "Anything by Huussi" in the first poll knows what's up there are hardly any good pony artists like this anymore
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.