[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stuck in the Middle with you CYOA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 25
File: 1460661435472.png (436 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1460661435472.png
436 KB, 1000x800
#6 The return from the great bat hibernation.

>Be Moth Stallion
>Live in Nocturnum, a semi-autocratic town in Equestria where Moth ponies, Bat ponies, and Changelings all live together.
>Get hired by one of the few male Changelings in the town named Thorax to work as a tailor in his Lingerie shop.
>Death Wish, a small girly Bat stallion who is into edgy shit, is our Co-worker.
>Also turns out Thorax was a detective and might be involved with a kidnapping case involving his former employee. Is giving you both double pay if you help him with some investigations.
>Currently you are also working on a case that involves a prized truffle hunting Pig being blown to pieces and a kidnapped changeling. Your number one suspects are two unicorns, one named Trouser Minnow, the other Precious Thing.
>You've also picked up a little case involving The Changeling Queen (affectionately known as Granny) being robbed by a bunch of hooligans.
>Last we left off, we've gained control of Thorax and experienced a break in, got a possible lead on the Chittie case

Case 1 Document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zmPRpNt2HTnVM7RapirO5o_w_NI4yQK2hfxNsMd5BGY/edit

Our time as Thorax will shortly end. Perhaps a few more actions and we'll switch back to Thimble. Also because of the long hiatus and the fact the last post got one response I'll repost it.
>>
>>27427733
[repost]
>It takes a few minutes to muster up the energy and the motivation to get out of bed.
>You quickly stumble into your bathroom and look in the mirror. Something doesn't feel right...
>Imaginative fears race through your head, you check your stomach, your wings, you face, everything for signs of a drastic and horrible transformation into a firefly pony.
>There is no such evidence. The only thing you can discern is that you look like total shit.
>Your chitin has lost it's natural luster and now it's flaky to the touch and slightly grey. You can barely keep your eyes open.
>Every part of your body tells you to go to sleep. Except your nose. It's clearly telling you to go take a shower.
>Which you do. it's a bit precarious because you almost pass out and fall in the shower. That's probably the last thing you need though.
>Not even cold water helps to wake you up. If anything it just makes your warm soft bed look that more inviting.
>After a half-hearted attempt at drying yourself, you head into the living room to check up on Aspire. Make sure he hasn't escaped or set the house on fire.
>Or came all over your sheets.
>You're a bit surprised to find that none of that has come to past and instead you see the hybrid pony...making brownies?
>They have a particular smell to them...they don't smell like normal chocolate brownies.
>>
>>27427752
What are you making?
>>
>>27427752
Brownies?
>>
>>27427752
Ask the little burglar what he's making. And I think that we should go to the store long enough to let thimble know that we're leaving the store to him today while we play catch up on our sleep.
>>
>>27427803
>>27427864
>>27427876
>"What are you making?"
>As you step a bit closer to the kitchen you catch him trying to push a bag filled with green stuff out of the way into his apron.
>...Wait, where did he get an apron?
>And how the hell is so chipper this early in the morning? You probably only got 4 hours of sleep and he obviously woke up before you.
>Aspire laughs nervously and gently puts the brownies back into the oven.
>"Brownies of course! They're uh, kinda burnt though. I don't think you'd like them."
>You sniff again and grunt. They didn't smelled burnt at all. If anything it seemed like they were cooked to perfection.
>And despite having a kinda odd texture, they looked pretty good...
>Maybe one bite won't hurt, right?
>>
>>27427966
Are you making pot brownies?
>>
>>27427966
Eat a whole piece, you'll love em.
>>
>>27427970
>>27427978
"You're not making some sort of pot brownies are you?"
>His antenna and ears begin to twitch nervously as he moves to cover the oven with his body
>"No, they're just normal brownies b-but-"
"Good, because I'd love one."
>Your sleep addled mind clouds your better intuition.
>Besides...there's no way he would be able to get a bag of weed that quickly, right?
>With a slight shove of your beefy forehoof you push the smaller Firefly pony out of the way and pull out those soft fudge-y brownies out of your oven.
>With not much apprehension, you take a whole piece out and pop it into your mouth, savoring the chocolaty goodness.
>Aspire looks even more nervous than before.
>"S-See? Told you they were bad, now how about you just lie down for a little bit. Y-you look a little sleepy"
"Whoa whoah whoa, I gotta go to the...uh...to work...to tell my co-workers I'm gonna sleep in."
>Aspire's butt begins to flash again in time with his rapidly increasing heart rate.
>"No I insist. You should totally stay home dude..."
>>
>>27428193
I'll go to work then come right back.
>>
>>27428193
We will after we go to work and tell them we're staying home today. Unless you're gonna go there for me? No? Didn't think so bright butt.
>>
>>27428193
Nah, these are really good man, I don't know what you were talking about.
>>
>>27428212
>>27428215
>>27428220
"Naaah, I'm just gonna head to work and head right back, that's all. Then I'll get some sleep. Oh and by the way, that Brownie was really good! I don't know what you were talking about."
>As you try to head out, feeling a little light headed for some reason so you end up sort of limping, Aspire steps in front of you. Trying (and failing) at impeding your movement
>"Wait maybe you ca-"
"Oh, are you offering to go deliver the message yourself to them?"
>Aspire's antenna fall over his eyes
>"N-no."
"Didn't think so Brightbutt."
>"Hey! I can't help it you know!?"
>Your insult distracts Aspire enough for you to slip past him and out the door.
>You ignore his final protest and grab your hat on the way out of the apartment. Putting it on upside down by accident.
>You can't seem to get the taste of the brownie out of your mouth. It just tasted so odd, but still pretty good.
>And despite your bad dream and lack of sleep,you suddenly feel a sense of peace
>Euphoria even.
>With a spring in your step, you fly out from the balcony and try to head over to the store.
>Strange...you can't seem to remember the directions.

Switching to Moff and Bat, give me a few minutes
>>
>>27428772
>In this moment I am euphoric
>tips upside down hat
>>
>>27428772
Don't you dare skip to the end of the lewds
>>
>>27428772
Oh fuck, what have we done?

I didn't mean the Brightbutt as an insult, if anything it's cute.
>>
>>27428863
Back.

Good question. Should I write it in thread or save it for a proper pastebin? I'm fine with the former but I'm mostly worried about some players who don't want to read about gay interracial horse sex, or the lewd taking up most of my time for the session tonight.
>>
>>27429091
I'd say pastebin it
>>
File: pasta-1024x682.jpg (143 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
pasta-1024x682.jpg
143 KB, 1024x682
>>27429091
>>
>>27429091
I say pastebin it too. Even though if they don't like gay horses then they are in the wrong thread.
>>
>>27429108
>>27429140
>>27429340
Alright, Pastebin it is.

>Meanwhile, back at Thimble's house...
>...
>Things are quiet.
>A nice change of pace from the embaressed squeaks and pleasured moans that could be heard earlier in the day.
>Now it's almost Dusk, and Thimble is wide awake before his alarm even went off.

***0o0o0***

>Death Wish lies on top of you, face in your chest floof.
>You can feel that he accidentally started drooling into your fur, getting it kind of sticky.
>...At least you hope it's drool.
>But on second thought, that's kind of cute actually in a gross way.
>Last night was amazing. You honestly had no idea what you were doing half the time. But luckily you don't think Wishy realized it.
>Then again, you did sort of lost your cool towards the end...
>Either way, you hope you can do that again sometime.
>You still have a good 15 minutes to do something before you have to start your morning routine (sans shower). Or maybe you should just enjoy the afterglow a bit more.
>Death Wish looks like he might need another kiss or two~
>>
>>27429461
Enjoy that afterglow, gotta stop and smell those roses and all that.
>>
>>27429530
>You decide it's best to just enjoy the afterglow. Take it slow.
>Besides, you're going to have plenty of awkwardness at work to deal with soon. Might as well enjoy being comfortable while it lasts.
>You lower your head and nuzzle the purple bat's head with your muzzle, breathing in his scent.
>His mane smells like...fried bugs sweat.
>...
>You kind of like it
>Death Wish mumbles into your chest and then pulls up to look at you sleepily.
>His bed head is actually kind of cute.
>At first his eyes seem vacant, like he's still dreaming, but suddenly his pupils contract and his face quickly starts to become flush again.
>"So...That actually happened last night, right? It wasn't a dream?"
>You shake your head and boop his nose playfully, causing him to scrunch it up in reflex.
"Of course not silly. It really happened. How do you feel?"
>The bat pushes himself off your chest and then rolls to his side, so he can look at your face easier.
>Your muzzles are less than an inch apart.
>"Pretty damn good, what about you? I hope I wasn't that bad...S-sorry about the whole fang thing. I know I didn't bite you but..."
>He scraped your cock accidentally.
>Your probably shouldn't have egged him on to try to go too deep on your first time, so you blame yourself entirely.
>In the heat of the moment however, your mental faculties were reduced to 'OhmothraOhmothraOhmothraOhmothraOhmothra' and not much else.
>>
>>27430121
*fried bugs and sweat
I swear sometimes it feels like when I type on the phone spellchecking goes haywire right before I post
>>
>>27430121
It's okay Wishy. I'm not mad. I had a lot of fun last night too.
>>
>>27430121
It's ok, it was a wonderful learning experience for the both of us.
>>
>>
File: Dandelion2 happy moth noises.png (801 KB, 2800x2800) Image search: [Google]
Dandelion2 happy moth noises.png
801 KB, 2800x2800
>>27430342
>>
File: Moth ponies.jpg (80 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Moth ponies.jpg
80 KB, 800x800
>>27430349

Here are some IRL Moth Noises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efyufhtO7VU
>>
File: Rosy Moth.jpg (300 KB, 700x745) Image search: [Google]
Rosy Moth.jpg
300 KB, 700x745
>>27430367
>>
File: hex_gif_by_hollulu-d9p6h7j.gif (89 KB, 1231x1039) Image search: [Google]
hex_gif_by_hollulu-d9p6h7j.gif
89 KB, 1231x1039
>>27430425
>>27430367
>>27430349
>>27430342
>>27427733

There is a 3 part moth pony story linked in this pastebin called "Ephemeral". warning there is a bit of lewd toward the end.

http://pastebin.com/u/AngryWino
>>
>>27430121

oh dear.
>>
>>27430138
>>27430217
>>27430543
"It's okay Wishy, it was a wonderful learning experience for both of us."
>"Heh...yeah. Learning. Hope I can apply some of those lessons next time so it goes a bit better..."
"Hey, I still had a lot of fun last night! Don't be so glum!"
>You lean in to kiss the bat, and unlike most of the other times you've done this, he actually kisses back.
>After breaking away from the kiss, Death Wish yawns and starts to slide out of the bed. You make some whining chirping noises, trying to get him to stay in the bed with you. But for some reason he seems to be in a bit of a rush.
>At the very least you can sneak a peak at his flanks again...
>Oh dear...
>He's wearing YOUR panties.
>Wait, then what the heck are you wearing right now?
>You pull the covers up and look under to see, to your dismay, that you're wearing the glowing firefly panties.
>H-How did you get mixed up? You don't remember swapping...
>You look to Death Wish in desperation, but his face gives you your answer.
>The bat can barely hold back his laughter.
>Before you can react he's already trying to slip out of the door, giggling like an idiot.
>That bad batty!

>>27430526
I didn't know /moth/ migrated here. I guess the light must have attracted them.
>>
>>27430626
Catch him!
>>
>>27430626
The light of your brilliance

Catch him and sit on his face as a form of sexy punishment!
>>
>>27430626
Take them off before Mom sees!
>>
File: 1404007725958.jpg (57 KB, 526x525) Image search: [Google]
1404007725958.jpg
57 KB, 526x525
passing out + I want next update to be good. See you guys tommorow
>>
>>27431051
Later familia.
>>
beb
>>
didn't realize we were back.
>>
File: 1460925456826.jpg (78 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1460925456826.jpg
78 KB, 500x492
>>27427733
Why is Tube Sand being such a meanie pants? He doesn't need to be a big doodoo-faced jerk to everyone all of the time.
>>
>2 months later
>still no lewds
>>
bloopff
>>
>>27431916
He's insecure.
>>
>>27433296
He's probably angry that Thimble stole away a bat and turned him into a degenerate.
>>
>>27433887
>>
>>27434983
>>
>>27435611
>>
File: [HEAVY BREATHING].png (191 KB, 1017x1029) Image search: [Google]
[HEAVY BREATHING].png
191 KB, 1017x1029
>>
>>27430696
>>27430710
>>27430993
>You quickly fly out of bed room with your small moth wings in full pursuit.
>Death Wish tries to scramble away while giggling like a filly. But you're able to catch up to him pretty quickly
>You playfully tackle the bat into the living room and then fumble with his hooves as he prevents you from pulling your panties off of him.
"C'mon! We gotta take them off before my Mom sees us."
>"She won't mind! And besides, it's about time I get a little payback for all the embarrassment you put me through!"
>His shit eating grin returns as you continue to wrestle with him on the floor.
>He may be slightly stronger than you it seems. But that doesn't mean you're going to let him win!
>Besides...you have an idea.
>Instead of reaching towards his butt you begin to push yourself up his chest.
>Wishy is oblivious of your plan,as he does nothing to stop you.
>"Are you trying to crush me? Please, we both know moths are light as a- MMFMH!?"
>With a quick thrust of your hips you quickly sit on his face. You make sure to not really sit your full weight onto him, but you also do nothing when you feel his muzzle start to get sandwiched right in the middle of the Firefly design.
>His snout rubbing against your nethers actually feels a lot better than you'd thought it would.
>This is starting to give you some ideas for next time...
>"Maybe you should give him some breathing room, dear."
>M-Mom?
>>
>>27437890
Ask motherly unit to retrieve panties from the one named Death Wish, alias Wishy Washy
>>
>>27437890
Even though this was very much bound to happen, i'm still slightly embarassed.

Let's save some face by doing >>27437945
>>
>>27437890
Also, dat sexy mental image.
>>
>>27437890
I'm sorry you need to be witness to such brutality, mother, but this bat must atone for his crimes.
>>
>>27437945
>>27437966
>>27437986
>>27438320
>You probably should have expected this to happen.
>You're still incredibly embarrassed though.
>Guess the only thing left to do is embrace it.
>First your grind your butt into Death Wish's face to get some moans out of him. And check if you really didn't suffocate him with your fuzzy butt.
"I'm sorry you had to witness such savagery Mom, but Wishy has to pay for his crimes!"
>"I see, and what did he do that was deserving of such a 'brutal' punishment?"
>Your mom isn't cracking any embarrassing jokes at your expense at least. So things could be worse.
"He stole my panties! C-can you get them back for me? Please?"
>You try to reach down on your own and pull them off the bat, but he's able to use his hindlegs and leathery wings to swat your hooves away.
>Strangely, he isn't trying to struggle out from under your bottom though...
>"Sorry sweetie, it's against my rules to touch other pony's boyfriends down there you know. You'll have to make due on your own."
>She heads into the kitchen, face scrunched up in a suppressed smile. She tries to hold back making an embarrassing quip, but then she turns around suddenly and bursts out.
>"Hey, next time can you remember to take the clothes hanger off the door when you are done? I had to listen in on you two and guess when you were done."
"MOM!"
>"Sorry! I uh, didn't want to but...you were kind of loud."
"P-Please stop!"
>She laughs nervously and dashes into the kitchen quickly. She turns on the garbage disposal in time, but you still can hear her giggle maliciously
>Oh gosh...she still eavesdropped on you!?
>This can't get any worse...
>Just as you wonder that to yourself, you start to feel Death Wish's tongue creep along the outsides of your glowing panties.
>Your butt covered his ears, so you don't think he's heard a single word from that conversation, he must think you two are still alone
>The foreign feeling instantly makes you gasp in pleasure. And fear.
>>
>>27438695
Hoo boy, he's playing for keeps now.

Unless we plan on boning out in the living room we should probably get off him,(as much as i'd love to stay there). You win this time Wishy. I didn't expect him to enjoy it so much.

Or... We could get devious and see if we can't distract him enough by rubbing our butt on his face to pull of his panties quick. Before any boners have a chance to appear.
>>
>>27438960
This guy, desu. He seems to have all of the bases covered.
>>
>>27438695
The think our bat just went off the deep end, guys. I think he might be gay as fuck.
>>
>>27439345
Sounds great!
>>
>>27439345
I'm betting at least 80%
>>
>>27438960
>>27439318
>>27439345
>>27439362
>>27439363
>Rather than get even more embarrassed than you already are, you decide to use this as a opportunity.
>You rub your butt a bit harder into his face as you slowly lean over to grab his panties.
>He's too busy moaning into your plot to notice your advance.
>After enjoying his tongue work for a little while longer, you grab your panties and pull them off his leg, quickly getting off his face too.
>The bat screeches in surprise.
>"No fair! I thought the tongue thing would have worked on you!"
>He tries to wrestle his panties out of your hooves, but you're able to keep it away from the slippery bat this time.
"What did you think I would do?"
>"I don't know! I guess you'd get embarrassed like when Thorax..."
>Wishy's mouth hangs open as he looks behind you, and notices your mom looking on in amusement.
>He quickly buries his face into his hooves in shame.
>"How long was she there...?"
"The entire time more or less."
>"Oh..."
>His face is beat red, though he's trying his best to shield it.
>Serves him right for trying to put you back into those really warm panties!
>Then again, he seems REALLY embarrassed.
>Like, even more than when he had to walk around with the Cowgirl outfit.
>>
>>27439626
Hug the poor bat.
>>
>>27439626
Shshhshhsh....its okay, batty.
Then remind him that Thorax still needs to receive the good news
>>
>>27439626
Give the cute little devil a hug, and then lean in and whisper to him that it's worth the embarrassment to mess with him. If it makes him feel any better, he can take comfort in the fact that we're almost as embarrassed as him.

We gotta get ready for work, shoosh him upstairs. Then shake your head at your mom before you go upstairs. A lot of help she was.
>>
>>27439626
hug the bat, give him a face full of floof.
>>
File: justwishy.png (355 KB, 1680x1303) Image search: [Google]
justwishy.png
355 KB, 1680x1303
>>
File: =D.jpg (30 KB, 519x533) Image search: [Google]
=D.jpg
30 KB, 519x533
>>27440031
>Stuck is back
>Now you're drawing more stuff for it
What a time to be alive.
>>
File: ohthereheis.png (1 MB, 3000x1303) Image search: [Google]
ohthereheis.png
1 MB, 3000x1303
>>27440046
Your enthusiasm is flattering anon.
>>
>>27439633
>>27439643
>>27439695
>>27439785
>You give Wishy a comforting hug, making sure to rub your fluffy chest against his head since he seems to like it so much.
"Oh it's okay Wishy! If it makes you feel any better, I'm almost as embarrassed as you are."
>"I figured. I just uh, wanted to make a good first impression on your mom."
"First impression? You've met her a few times before remember?"
>"No I know that. I mean first impression when we're officially...you know. Together. I guess."
>You hug him a bit tighter
"It's okay, apparently she already 'heard' about about us, so you didn't surprise her."
>Death Wish pulls his face from your chest and looks to your Mom in panic
>"Wait, do you mean sh-"
"Yes, she heard us l-last night..."
>For a moment you both just look at each other, faces flushed. As if you're trying to out-blush the other.
>You're not sure if you're winning or losing, but you feel like you're losing.
>Death Wish decides to break up the awkwardness and stands up.
>"I'm going to get ready for work. Can I use your shower, please? I forgot to use shampoo last night."
>You give him an affirming nod and the bat scurries upstairs in embarrassment.
>Before heading up with him, you shoot your mom another angry glare.
>She quickly switches the garbage disposal on again to muffle her giggles.
>Gee, thanks a lot mom.
>Heading upstairs, you hear Wishy turn the shower on, which means the bathroom is off limits for now.
>...Well, you could still go inside and surprise him

>Though now you should think about what to wear. You technically don't have to wear the maid outfit any longer. Which is probably for the best.
>But do you want to update your outfit in anyway? Currently you still have the socks+necktie combo. But there is always room for improvement when it comes to fashion.
>And variety is always nice.

>>27440031
Best bird bat

Also this is probably what Thimble's Mom heard last night
http://youtubedoubler.com/ipcJ
>>
>>27440168
Fug that, go think about what you'll wear while you take a surprise shower with him. Imma sucker for the cute scenarios right now. But do keep in mind the time, don't wanna be too late for work.
>>
>>27440168
>Also this is probably what Thimble's Mom heard last night
http://youtubedoubler.com/ipcJ

I'm laughing at the thought of her trying to sleep through that. Christ.
>>
>>27440168
Because it'll save time and water, go shower with Wishy
>>
>>27440126
>people actually thought that moth was Thimble
Gets me every time.
>>
>>27440337
It's supposed to be yeah? I took some design liberties with him.
>>
File: 1460215973366.png (1 MB, 1600x1787) Image search: [Google]
1460215973366.png
1 MB, 1600x1787
>>27440392
nope.
This pic was never wishy, its from 2014.
>>
>>27440168
Yo Sloth, are the lewds ever going to be done or are we just going to move on with the story?
>>
>>27440411
And that's the image I used to make the image of Thimble, cause there is no,(as far as i'm aware of) official image of him. And if SFB really wants him to look a certain way, then i'll do it a more certain way.

but this is >>27440126 thimble.
>>
>>27440484
There are? check fanart. hell, check the op
>>
>>27440513
Well that's too bad, cause I like that design. And like I said, if SFB says he'd rather have it a certain way then i'll do it a certain way.
>>
>>27440585
okay, its just not thimble though. get comfy with the idea you havent drawn thimble.
>>
>>27440620
It's kind of become Thimble's design though. Even the OP is a tame version of the 2014 pic.
>>
>>27440631
No it isnt.

OP's design is stardraws version of thimble.
>>
>>27440631
>one person draws thimble like that once
>its become his design!
Come on dude.
>>
>>27440662
How many times is >>27440411 posted vs. otherwise?
>>
>>27440674
next to never? Only one person fell for the bait.
Stardraws thimble was redrawn 3 times.
Crafts Thimble was the first and redrawn once.

Stars is the best one that is actually a unique character, hence thats Thimble.
>>
File: thimble.png (1 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
thimble.png
1 KB, 128x128
>>27440198
>>27440219
>>27440310
>>27440440
>You can worry about fashion later. Right now you have more important matters to attend to.
>Like sneaking into Death Wish's shower.
>Just a quickie, you have to keep the time in mind. Don't want to be late for work.
>Slowly turning the knob on the bathroom door, you tiptoe your way into the clear glass shower where Wishy Washy is.
>You can't see too much from outside because of the fogged up glass panels.
>Time to get a better look at him.
>You slip through the shower doors. It's surprisingly spacious enough that the purple bat hasn't noticed your presence yet.
>For a while, you simply take the sight in of the soaking wet Death Wish lathering himself with soap.
>His long bangs now cover his entire face and sticks to it. His tiny sharp fangs are still plainly visible under the mound of blue hair.
>His tail also seems much longer, now dragging around on the ground as he tries to scrub his lower half with the help of his wings.
>He might need some help back there...
>Or perhaps you should surprise him some other way.

As for Thimble's design...this is probably the best reference for his current design. I've been thinking of redesigning them since I'm not too happy with their current designs. Death Wish probably only needs a little color tweak and so does Thorax, but Thimble could radically change depending on some advice I'm getting from a friend. I'm fine with taking some inspiration from the super fluffy moth pic (mostly the spotted wings because that's pretty qt) tho.

As for lewds: I'm going to go ahead with the story, and I still want to the do the lewd, though at this point I probably shouldn't promise anything.

Also I have to bed early tonight, so this is probably last post. Sorry for semi slow responses.
>>
>>27440749
Surprise hug him and ask him if he needs any help.
>>
>>27440749

dis some cool stuff
>>
>>27440749
The only thing Thimble needs in his redesign is more floof.
You can never have enough floof.
Ever.

EVER
>>
>>27440749
Wishy would probably look cuter with his hair cut.

Flush the toilet
>>
Surprise shower bump
>>
>>27442991
>>
>>27443559
>>
File: 133272342705.gif (147 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
133272342705.gif
147 KB, 640x480
There is only one direction this shower scene can go.
>>
>>27444715
>Sloth
>Actually writing lewds
lmfao
>>
>>27440749
>Death Wish probably only needs a little color tweak and so does Thorax
I honestly feel like their designs don't need any tweaks at all, but that's up to you.

Though that does leave me to wonder what exactly you want out of Thimble design wise. This >>27440411
really isn't too different from what you have here. Some noticable differences, but nothing major.
>>
>>27444098
>>
File: FlowerTartandOperator.png (298 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
FlowerTartandOperator.png
298 KB, 1200x1500
>>27440902
>>27441597
>>27444715
>You smile cheekily as you start to envision some rather scandalous scenarios you two could get into here.
>Maybe you can have go have a little quickie in the shower before work. That'll be pretty hot~
>You don't know what's gottwn into you lately, but you seemingly can't resist getting into lewd situations. Not that you're complaining~
>You sneak up against Death Wish's backside and give a surprise
"Do you need any help back there Wishy?"
>"GAAAAAAAHHHH!"
>The bat jump forward in surprise and ends up slipping on the wet shower floor.
>You try your best go hold him up from falling, but the fat bat just weighs so much that he ends up falling ontop of you.
>Luckily your flood wasn't that damp, so it compresses the initial fall.
>It doesn't do much to soften the blow of the falling bat.
>He luckily doesn't stay on top of you much longer as he starts scrambling to his hooves wildly, bumping into the glass pane a few times as he stands up
>"Th-Thimble!? Oh Luna, you scared the crap out of me!"
>Oww....
>That went a lot better in your head...

>>27445479
I want him to be a bit more recognizable against the horde of other moffs. As for the picture, like I mentioned before, I really like the splotches on the wings
>>
>>27446390
Make pathetic moth noises and ask for a hoof up.
>>
>>27446390
As fun as that was, maybe we shouldn't do that in an enclosed space next time.
>>
>>27446410
>>27446451
>Pain filled whimpers escape from your mouth as you weakly raise your hoof up
"N-need a little help to get on my hooves..."
>Death Wish pulls you up and rinses you off, turning the water down a bit so you get some relief for your small bruises.
>Lesson learned, don't scare your bat boyfriend in enclosed spaces.
>Just as you start to get a little sad that your little fantasy didn't come true, Death Wish tosses the loofa to your face.
>After scrambling a to grab it after the initial surprise, you look over to Wishy. Fully anticipating to give him a grumpy grown.
>Only to instead find yourself with a nice view of his plot.
>"Now, about that offer to help scrub my back side..."
>He flicks his wet tail side to side, giving you a brief glimpse of what they're hiding
>I'd think I'd appreciate some helping getting some of those hard to reach places."
>You like this new Death Wish. He's a lot more upfront with his desires.
>You wonder how high his 'Gaydar' score climbed just from one bi-curious experience...

I had this typed out, but then I fucked up the Captcha somehow and I didn't realize my fault until it was much later. Apologies
>>
>>27447239
We can find out as we walk to work. Just stay behind him and we can scrunch at his butt.

For now, enjoy the moment
>>
>>27447258
This. And let him know that you like the more straightforward Wishy, even though being shy about it can be cute too.

'S aight familia, I thought you were just waiting for more responses or something.
>>
>>27447258
>>27447319
>With gentle care, you begin to help scrub Death Wish's hard to reach places
>You hold back your lewdness and actually attempt to get him clean.
>Though when it comes to his nether areas, you ensure to give it some special care, of course.
>It your efforts are awarded by some more cute squeaks and chirps out of him
>Overall though, you get to enjoy more of Wishy's appealing figure a bit more. And that's enough for you.
>With the bat thoroughly cleaned, you have no real need to take a second shower so you just help him lather his mane, and then you two help dry the other off
>With your boyfriend squeaky clean once more you're now left with the decision to change up your outfit, if you want.
>Death Wish is busy brushing his teeth. And he's really REALLY thorough with it.
>Floss, several minutes of brushing, mouth wash, whitening strips...
>You think you see a filer there too among his kit...
>Either way, he's gonna be busy. And you still have some time before work
>>
>>27448309
Go through our options, it sounds like we'll have plenty of time.
>>
beb
>>
>>27448341
>You head over to your closet and peek inside to see your options
>And boy...there sure is a lot...
>Your closet is a full walk in with plenty of room to move around in. So of course it's packed to the brim with clothing.
>So many options...
>Alright, you should start by deciding what you probably shouldn't wear.
>Anything too formal or too delicate for sure. When you do detective work you have to move around a lot.
>Also you should decide whether you should go for something more effeminate or something more boyish.
>You obviously don't mind wearing a skirt, as long as you look pretty, but boy clothing is also fun too!
>Maybe you should just stick with what you got. No use just slapping an outfit together unless you have something good in mind.
>>
>>27449156
Sure, I can't even begin to think of an outfit at the moment. Why fix something that's not broken? But now we need to figure out something to do in the meantime.

Could always go talk to the mother unit, but she's a teasing pain in the butt, a lot of times. Eh sure go see what she's doing.
>>
>>27449156
Talking to mom sounds nice, maybe we can get her to stop embarrassing us and Wishy... at least for the rest of this morning...
>>
>>27449344
I bet she'll feel like that'll be like asking her to stop breathing.
>>
>>27449231
>>27449344
>>27449364
>Eh, you can't think of any cute outfits to replace your current one sooo..
>You'll just switch designs for your socks and call it a day.
>Striped to diamond pattern for the day!
>With your outfit slightly tweaked you head downstairs to try and talk some sense into your mom
>Try, that's the key word.
>As you walk downstairs, you see that mom is once again fixing you two some breakfast. This time it's waffles. Not much of a difference to flapjacks, but hey.
>This time instead of maple syrup though, she's used a very sweat nectar that you used to really love. Loveshine Nectar. It's sort of gotten expensive the past few years though.
>You also smell something a bit foul. Something so wrong it makes your antenna twitch.
>It's coming from a plate on the table. It's covered with a fry pan lid, and also wrapped tight with rubber bands. As if she's trying to keep whatever is inside from slipping out...
"Hey mom."
>"There you are dear! I just want to apologize first for my uh, behavior, back there."
>Well, at least you didn't have to tell her yourself.
>She sniffs and starts rubbing her eyes as she sets the table
>"I now how important he must be to you. And honestly sweetie I'm just...You know...My little hatchling is just growing up so fast..."
>Oh no. No no no!
>She's going to get really emotional!
>Quick! Think of something fast!
>>
>>27449703
But we can't. We're just as emotional as she is.
>>
>>27449725
Yeah this
TIME TO BREAK DOWN INTO AN EMOTIONAL MESS WITH YOUR MOM
>>
>>27449703
Crying with mom sounds like a healthy bonding experience!
>>
>>27449703
I'M GROWING OLD!?
Next thing I know I'll be intruding in on MY child's sex scenes! I-I'm not ready to see my entire life pass me by!
>>
>>27449725
>>27449778
>>27449787
>>27450021
>Think of something to take her mind off it...
>...Don't think about how your life is passing by you so fast.
>Soon you'll be like Mom and have be creepily intruding on YOUR (adopted) Child's sex life!
>Y-Your life has just begun and yet it's already getting close to it's end.
>Wh-what if dad had really bad genetics and you end up losing all your floof when you get older?
>Oh no...then Death Wish will divorce you because you aren't pretty enough and instead go marry a cowboy!
>It's nooooot faaaiiirrr!
>Right when you hear your mom sniffle a slight sob, you immediately burst into tears and hug her
>"I-It's okay sweetie. W-we're *sniff* we're going to be okay..."
>You sob for a full solid minute with your mom cradling you like you were a just a little baby caterpillar.
>At one point you see Death Wish happily walk down the stairs, only to immediately spin around in place and backpedal up the stairs.
>Once you're both done crying, Mom gives you a kiss on the forehead.
>"Thimble...I'm just happy that you're happy, okay? Just don't go run off and try to get hitched behind my back or something, please. I need to feel him out for a bit, make sure he's really a good match for you. Though even if we don't get along...I'll still support your decision. Okay?"
>Wishy peaks out from the bottom of the stairs, trying to decide if the coast is clear.
>He apparently doesn't think so because he makes and odd face and slowly crawls back upstairs again.
>>
>>27450219
Wipe our eyes and give mom a nod and affirmative hum.
>>
>>27450219
I wonder if Mom has been more open to chewing the carpet ever since her drunk flirting with that Crispy mare...

Ask when Wishy plans to make an honest stallion out of us. Or will we have to do the asking?
>>
>>27450307
Isn't it too early to be asking/joking about something like that?
>>
Wishy proposing bump
>>
>>27450862
This. Slow down there.
>>
>>27450862
Oh it is, but that doesn't mean Thimble can't think about it now...

We should eat those waffles before they get cold. And whats with the stinky frying pan?
>>
FUCKING BUMP
>>
bamt
>>
File: 15bee11292.jpg (68 KB, 543x699) Image search: [Google]
15bee11292.jpg
68 KB, 543x699
>>27452755
Burp
>>
>>27452755
>>
>>27450219
>At one point you see Death Wish happily walk down the stairs, only to immediately spin around in place and backpedal up the stairs.
This was the best part of that update,(though the other bits were funny too, it's just the mental image cracked me up).

Ok mom. But we're gonna take it one step at a time, don't want to count your eggs before they hatch and all that. "I love you mom, even if you are weird, it's almost endearing sometimes".

Then go upstairs and drag that fat butt bat,(unf) down her for some breakfast.
>>
>>27453423
>>
>>27450233
>>27450307
>>27452040
>>27455084
>With your nerves a hit calmed down thanks to that healthy family bonding experience, you wipe your eyes and blow your nose to try and regain your composure.
>You give mom a nod an an affirming him
"Alright mom. I want to take it one step at a time too. I don't wanna worry about marriage or whatever for a little bit yet. Don't count your cocoons before they hatch and all that."
>She nods too and pulls you into a tight hug. So tight you have trouble breathing. You have to pry yourself free of her grasp as you can"t even manage to get a word out.
"I love you mom, even though you're a weirdo. In fact, I kinda find it endearing.
>"I love you too sweetie. Even if you can be a bit lewd sometimes. But I always have fun hearing about your hijinks."
>With a cheeky smile she begins to pile on fluffy waffles into your plate
"Those outfits you took to the costume party were the talk of the town for a bit. Especially that silly little thing poor old Death Wish had to wear. You should keep an closer eye on him for a while. Some of my friends seemed infatuated with him."
>That's really good to know. You don't want any more kidnapping drama...
>Thorax will protect you two though! So you don't have to worry about anything.
>Right?
>Speaking of work, you probably have to get moving now. So with a quick peck on Mom's cheek, you fly up the stairs.
>Death Wish is just waiting patiently at the top of the stairwell
>"Oh hey! Uh is the coast clear now? I heard that you two were uh a bit busy."
"Yeah, don't worry. No more crying for the rest of the morning."
>"Great! Just uh, I have a tiny question. It's uh, well, you don't have to take it seriously. I just uh, want to know if..."
>The bat looks around and flicks his ears, all telltale signs of his nervousness.
"Come on Wishy, just spit it out! Whatever it is can't be that b-"
>"CanImoveinwithyoutwoplease?"
>>
>>27456581
Wha?... Uh maybe we'll talk about it on the way to the store. You know, where we work at and stuff.

I think you just want easy access to being naughty.
>>
>>27456581
Definitely. I know how much you don't like your home.
>>
File: d e d.jpg (22 KB, 706x541) Image search: [Google]
d e d.jpg
22 KB, 706x541
>>27456581
>"CanImoveinwithyoutwoplease?"
Oh.
Well that's more something you need to ask my mom. I wouldn't mind having you here, of course, but my mom deserves a say.
>>
>>27456628
>>27456642
>>27456684
>Wh-What?
"Uh, well...I don't mind but maybe you should ask my mom first you know. She kinda own the house and everything so she has the final say..."
>"Right, I guess I'll bring it up at breakfast!"
>Your cringe internally a bit, though on the outside you maintain a strong smile.
>You really hope this doesn't go south. You know Death Wish has some problems with his parents and his home, but this is kind of the exact opposite of going slow!
>Still, you wouldn't mind waking up next to him every day.
>Wishy heads downstairs as you're stuck in thought, leaving you to have to try and catch up clumsily.
>He's drawn to the seat with the foul smelling pan instantly. Looking at it with curiosity and hunger.
>Mom has a cotton balls stuffed up her nose for, she's also put some near your plate for you too.
>"Mmmhf, what is in this pan Miss...?"
>"Oh, call me Miss Lacey. And it's something special! I made it just for you."
>Just for him?
>Oh no...
>Should you plug your nose like Mom did?
>Or maybe stop Death Wish from unleashing whatever horrible thing is hiding under that pan?
>>
>>27457242
I'll like to just tolerate the smell and let him eat that... thing...

But I don't think we can deal with it, so plug our nose immediately.
>>
>>27457242
Defo plug the nose.
>>
File: 1463277238775.png (127 KB, 520x298) Image search: [Google]
1463277238775.png
127 KB, 520x298
>>27457242
PLUG NOW OH GOD HERE IT COMES
>>
>>27457242
inb4 whatever's in there is live and latches onto his face like a delicious bat-edible facehugger
>>
>>27457331
>>27457346
>>27457657
>>27457837
>You plug your nose immediately, bracing for the worst.
>Slowly, Death Wish starts to undo the straps holding back the smell from the pan. He also seems as nervous as you, but also seems excited to eat whatever is sealed within.
>Mom puts on goggles, and quickly passes you a pair for you. You slip them on without question, but it just makes you even more uneasy.
>You start to break out into a cold sweat. The tension is killing you.
>With the rubber bands undone, Death Wish rubs his forehooves together, licks his sharpened fangs, and then opens the Pandora's pan, revealing the horror within:
>An entire pan full of fried dragonflies...
>You can't even imagine how terrible the smell must be, but the steam that comes out from the pan makes your eyes burn. Even through the goggles.
>Every instinct in your body is telling you to run and go to the bathroom to throw up and cry, but you're also too scared and nauseous to move.
>It's the most terrifying thing you've ever experienced in your life.
>Death Wish's eyes grow as big as dinner plates, and he greedily starts devouring the bugs in quick bites like they were popcorn.
>"N-now now, don't eat the entire thing at once! Save some for lunch." your mom croaks out between gags
>You turn away and dry heave, looking to your mom with a questioning look.
>A look that says 'why have you unleashed this evil into the world.'
"Wh-Where did you get so many f-fried dragonflies."
>"Leftovers. An old friend of mine made it and offered me some. I was too polite to say no, but well, since you brought a bat home it won't go to waste..."
>>
>>27458135
I-I'm glad he likes them at least
>>
>>27458135
How old are these things?
>>
>>27458135
can we just stare at mom while Wishy... eats... those poor, defenseless dragonflies...
>>
>>27458135
This reminds me of that one picture where BonBon is feeding a pile of dead ponies to a huge Eldritch abomination hidden in a cave underground colored as Lyra.
>>
>>27458135
Maybe you two should go sit out in the living room while your monster boyfriend eats.
>>
>>27458221
Jesus Christ that sounds fucking terrifying
Link pls
>>
>>27458160
>>27458171
>>27458172
>>27458221
>>27458265
>Well...at least he likes them at least.
>You lead mom into the living room while your let your monster boyfriend devours all those...poor, defenseless dragonflies...
>Just don't think about it.
>At least he sounds like he's having a lot of fun.
>In fact he actually stops his carnage to speak between mouthfuls of Dragonfly flesh
>"THANK YOU SO MUCH MS. LACEY!"
>After thanking her, he goes back to his feeding frenzy
>"Y-You're welcome dear. Don't mention it..."
"How old are they...?"
>"The bugs? Oh they were only like a day old. I got them earlier in the morning before I head to bed, so that's fairly fresh. I don't anything about preserving bugs though so I just uh, put them in the fridge and them warmed them up...."
>After a few more minutes of cowering in the living room, breathing through your unshorn fetlocks to filter out the smell of death, it sounds like Death Wish is done eating for now.
>"Thank you for the meal! I'll save the rest for lunch like you suggested. Do you have any tin foil so I can wrap it?"
>"S-Sure, just check the drawer by the fridge."
>As Death Wish flies off happily, patting his slightly pudgy belly, your mother rushes over to the kitchen table and sprays a full bottles worth of some perfume to drown out the smell.
>With that out of the way, you find the smell slowly dissipating from your house. At least enough you can eat your Waffles in peace...

Bleh update speed and I'm passing out a lot earlier than usual. Apologies. End for tonight. Will try to start earlier and run longer tomorrow though.
>>
>>27458762
Yay... perfume scented waffles...
>>
>>27458762
Imagine the strange looks mom got buying a bunch of dead bugs
Weren't they supposed to be leftovers from a friend?
>>
>>27458922
She probably got them from the friend in the morning before she went back home. Remember the town is nocturnal and Morning=night for them.
>>
File: image.png (505 KB, 764x761) Image search: [Google]
image.png
505 KB, 764x761
boopity bapity bop
>>
>>27427733
>Kek bats eat moths xP
This CYOA will always be a reminder of the time when batfags kept shitting up the moth general by constantly shoehorning their autistic batcancer into it.
>>
>>27459644
I can't read. I'm retarded, I was dropped on my head 74 times as a kid.
>>
>>27459597
>>
>>27458762
Before you go and eat those waffles and head to work, tell your mom you've got something to ask her about later.
>>
gooperboop;
>>
>>27462622
>>
>>27463396
>>
>>27464263
>>
File: 676155.jpg (54 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
676155.jpg
54 KB, 450x600
Feel really under the weather right now. Headache, stomach hurts, eyes are red and irritated, the works. Probably won't get many updates done today so just a heads up.
>>
>>27465539
Maybe you should just take it easy today, as much as i'd love an update, i'd rather you feel better.
>>
>>27465539
>>27465656 this famalam
>>
boop
>>
>>27466371
>>
>>27467063
>>
Bump cyoa
>>
>>27468632
>>
>>27469135
>>
>>27472173
>>
>>27472998
>>
>>27458801
>>27458922
>>27458993
>You sit down and attempt to eat your breakfast in relative peace
>The waffles kind of taste like perfume, but honestly you'll eat anything if it'll get that unholy smell out of your mind.
>Death Wish wraps up the slain dragonflies into a small little pouch so he can eat them later. Mom shows him the proper ways to seal it so none of the putrid miasma can escape from it's tomb.
>You drench your waffles in nectar and make sure they soak up as much as possible before you take a bite. The light and sweet taste of the nectar begin to soothe your taste bugs and calm your nausea...
>Death Wish sits down next to you and scowls at your plate.
>"Ugh, I still don't get how you Moths can eat that stuff. It tastes like treesap to me."
"What are you talking about? Treesap is great!"
>"...Right, I mean, well Bats don't like it. And neither do I."
>Your mom finally sits down on the other side of the table.
>"Now now Death Wish, I think you know we don't particularly find fried bugs tasty either."
>"But you totally should! It's amazing! One day, I'm going to show Thimble how good they really can taste."
>Your stomach is really dreading that day.
>Mom begins to put on a mischievous grin.
>Here we go again...
>"How do you expect Thimble to like what you like if you're not willing to try what he likes?"
>Wishy tilts his head.
>"Uh...I'm not following along, Miss."
>She points to the bottle of nectar.
>"Maybe you should try some of it. My baby sure does love it, so it has to be good, right?"
>Death Wish sticks his tongue out in disgust just looking at the bottle.
>You can see where Mom is going with this...but the question is do you want to follow her plan?
>Getting Wishy to try Nectar could be funny...
>>
>>27473181
No, cause then we'll have to eat bugs.

I really don't want to eat bugs.
>>
>>27473181
Feel any better today familia?
Just shake your head at her and point out that you don't want to try bugs. So we shouldn't expect him to try the syrup. Even it is delicious and he should'nt be so close minded, Wishy washy.
>>27473220
Pretty much, even though it might be worth it to get him to do that, you're right.
>>
>>27473181
Wishy now has a Pandora's Box. Under no normal circumstances must he open them near Mothponies, for the putrid stench he will unleash is sure to cause the downnfall of all that is moth-y.

Oh, you meant the syrup thing? Nah. If we don't wanna eat dragonflies its only fair we don't force him to drink sweet tree sap either.
>>
>>27473220
>>27473321
>>27473881
Yes and no, mostly running late because got stuck on a flooded highway. Now trapped at home hoping the power doesn't go out.
>...Nah on second thought.
>You shake your head at her direction.
"Mom, I don't think I really want to try bugs. So I wouldn't expect him to try the nectar. Even if it is delicious and he shouldn't be so close minded, Wishy Washy."
>Death Wish sticks out his tongue playfully.
>"That's right! Except the last part though. It's called having standards!"
>Mom flutters her giant pretty wings
>"Oh, you're sure you've never gone against those 'standards' of yours before?"
>You lean in and whisper into the bat's tufted ears.
"If I recall Wishy, you weren't that into colts until I convinced you to change?~"
>He swallows, trying as hard as he can to hide his embarrassment and nervousness. He quietly whispers back.
>"Th-That was different..."
>Was it really now?
>Mom seems to think you're having an intimate moment, as she excuses herself from the table.
>"J-Jokes aside, I've got a sort of crazy idea for the store...It might be fun but I'm not too sure if Thorax would be up for it."
>'Crazy'? You're seriously hoping he just means ambitious and not weird. Because his definition of weird is probably very very...immature.
"Alright, what is it?"
>"We should enter into a fashion show. A real one!"
>>
>>27473939
Christ, can't catch a break the last couple of days can you?Well hopefully you catch that break of yours sooner rather than later, at least you aren't feeling sick anymore right?

Well you made that sound more severe than it actually is. Why would he have a problem with it? As long as you have a fairly well thought out plan for it anyways.

Whisper to him that you're glad he gave you a chance, he's just too much fun to tease, and cute while being teased.

But speaking of work, we should go there. Sooner rather than later.
>>
>>27473939
Sure, but what will Thorax wear?
>>
>>27474029
>>27474087
I still have a cough but overall pretty good. Would feel better if my Gym wasn't constantly closed for one reason or another
"You made it sound much more crazy that it actually was. Why would Thorax have a problem with it? As long as you think through it anyway."
>"Yeah, I guess I'm just a little nervous. I'm also not too sure how much he's into the whole shop thing. Something tells me he's only really keeping it running right now because of Chittie."
>You've had that concern before. Maybe Thorax really want to do the whole detective thing.
>While you find it kind of fun, overall you'd prefer to actually make clothes and be a famous seamstress than a favorite detective. At least right now.
>You finish your waffles in the meantime before they get too soggy.
>In between mouthfuls, you lean in and whisper to Death Wish again.
"Oh, I'm glad you gave stallion's a chance Wishy. Look how much you enjoyed it~"
>The easily flustered bat is once again rendered a stuttering mess by your teasing.
>He doesn't reply this time, and just sits with his tail between his legs.
>With your breakfast done, you decide it's about time to head to work. You're almost running a bit late thanks to the Dragonfly Incident.
>Mom bids you farewell, and the two of you take off to the skies, flank by flank.
>Occasionally, Death Wish would bump his perky butt against yours, and you'd respond in kind.
>Soon you'd intensify the butt bumps, to the point that Death Wish would crash into you and send you slightly off course, and you'd do the same in turn (only Death Wish is less stable during flight than you, so he'd go farther and take much longer to regain his composure)
>Luckily, your butt bumping doesn't take up much time as you arrive 5 minutes before opening at the front door.
>But...something is a bit off...
>No one is inside, the sign isn't set to open, and the lights are all off.
>>
>>27474669
Aww, I wanted to gaydar on the walk over here
>>
>>27474669
Do... we wait for Thorax?
>>
>>27474669
Maybe he's just not here yet? Knock.
>>
>>27474694
Now's your chance.
>>
Gaydar bump
>>
bumpy rump bumping bumps
>>
Power out, sorry
>>
>>27477556
It's okay, senpai
>>
pg 10 bump
>>
>>27474669
Oh shit, I think the pot brownies fucked up his trajectory. And he didn't even make it to the store cause he got lost. Ooops.

Go in there a bit cautiously,(I think he's just not there yet, not so much as something bad happened) and see about setting up. Looks like you get to run the store today!
>>
bumpa
>>
>>27479296
>>
File: THIMBBLBLLB.png (74 KB, 472x618) Image search: [Google]
THIMBBLBLLB.png
74 KB, 472x618
Of course we start again when I stop checking the site for a while. Have an apology thimble. I tried to base it off the pixel art, but the mane is hard to make out.
>>
File: 1456816034909.jpg (6 KB, 227x225) Image search: [Google]
1456816034909.jpg
6 KB, 227x225
>>27480744
That is some excellent floof you've drawn there, my good man.
I fucking love your art, by the way.

Also, the thread has been live for 6 days, and is the first one since the hiatus. You didn't miss anything.
>>
>>27480855
bump
>>
>>27480855
oh wow, thanks a ton man
>>
>>27474694
>>27474753
>>27474804
>>27475735
>Maybe he's just not here yet...
>Before you knock to check, you decide to do something you were thinking of doing on the way here: You scrunch your face at Thimble and try to activate your Gaydar powers again.
>75% GAYNESS DETECTED. CONCLUSION: 'Okay, I guess I'm a faggot now...It's not so bad actually'
>Yes! Success!
>You were almost hoping it went up to 90% but 75% is good enough.
>Death Wish tilts his head at you.
>"I never get why you do that."
"Do what?"
>"Look at me so intensely. It's, uh weird. Any reason why you do it?"
"It's a secret! And it's not that weird..."
>A bit of a confidence restored, you knock on the door and wait for Thorax to answer.
>...Only to get no reply.
>Luckily, Thorax gave you two a key before, so you're not locked out.
>But should you go inside when he's not here? That might be a bit rude...
>At the same time, you don't know where he lives, and the store is supposed to open in a few minutes.
>>
>>27483823
I... Guess he wants us to open on our own?
>>
>>27483823
We should show initiative, and open the store ourselves...
>>
>>27483823
Well in the interest of not being "rude" you could wait with Wishy for a little bit more for him to come then. In the meantime get cozy with your monster boyfriend.

Glad to see you back familia, I take it things are all good in the homestead?
>>
>>27483913
I agree with this. Wait to see if Thorax shows up before opening the store.
>>
>>27483823
Do we have a key? Otherwise, we could just wait outside.

And speaking of Thorax, can changelings indirectly receive emotion put into food? Maybe that's why he was so out of it earlier
>>
>>27484073
>Do we have a key
Nigga read the post.

>>
>>27484073
He does.
>>
>>27483881
>>27484022
We can still go in without officially opening the store, just get things ready and prepared while we wait a bit longer for him.
>>
>>27485606
>>
>>27486827
>>
>>27488576
>>
>>27490594
>>
>>27491374
>>
captcha isn't loading bump
>>
>>27483854
>>27483881
>>27483913
>>27484078
>Maybe he wants you to open it on your own? Show some initiative maybe...
>That may be too rude though.
>Eh, well you can head inside at least.
>You unlock the front door and step inside the store, Death Wish stepping in behind you.
>The inside of the store seems just as empty as it did from the outside...
>The purple bat gets a little nervous and calls out
>"Thorax? You there!?"
>Wishy's voice seem to fall on deaf ears, as you don't hear anything.
>Well, he's probably not alseep in his office, but you can still check.
>You can also just wait for him to show up patiently
>Or try running the store on your own
>What's your choice?
>>
>>27493846
Show some initiative and see about running the store for a bit.
>>
>>27493944
Dis
>>
I hope Thorax didn't get too lost.
>>
>>27493846
Check the office, just in case.
>>
>>27493944
Yeah, I agree with this. I doubt Thorax won't be mad unless we somehow burn the damn place down.

Or confirm Thorax's suspicions and get caught fucking Wishy in there.
>>
>>27494305
I think you may be onto something anon.
>>
>>27493944
>>27494299
>>27494102
>>27494305
>Maybe it's about time you show some initiative.
>Before you can seriously think about that though, you should probably check his office. Just in case
>You creak open the door slowly, hoping you'll see him passed out on his desk
>Sadly that isn't the case. It's empty as usual.
>Besides, he usually sleeps at the front desk
>Death Wish sighs and sits on his desk, crossing his hindlegs.
>"So, what are we gonna do now?"
>You've thought about that too, and you think you have an answer
"We'll open on our own I guess."
>"Really? You sure we can handle that?"
>You shrug
"How hard can it be really?"
>Death Wish crosses his legs tighter in nervousness
"I dunno it's just...What your mom said kind of have me spooked that some old moth mares are gonna. You know...kidnap me"
>That, well, it could happen but..
>>
>>27494876
We have each others backs Wishy, I won't let those silly old moth mares get you.

C'mon, we got a store to run. I hope Thorax gets here soon.
>>
>>27494876
If that happens you can use the screech. Just, if possible... warn me before doing it?
>>
>>27495327
That's good, we'll even have a codename for it, like Sirensong, or something. Something short, but to the point.
>>
>>27494876
Yeah, but what else can we do?
surprise Thorax by getting some prep in for that threesome that was promised?
>>
>>27495559
We haven't even gotten to see the twosome yet if i'm going to be so blunt.
>>
>>27496108
I can settle for flirting
>>
>>27496718
I like flirting, but i'll be honest and say i'm getting a bit frustrated that we to see the lewds yet. If SFB is worried about them not being good enough, well his writing is still good any other time. So adding lewds into the mix would just make em even better.
>>
>>27497724
>>
>>27499376
>>
>>27498507
I'd prefer the story up and running rather than stressing SFB over lewds.
>>
>>27500955
I don't get why he stresses out over it though, I like his writing any other time, why does he think it has to be perfect just cause there is a dick going into an orifice?
>>
>>27501114
I think I remember him saying he hadn't done lewd writing before. That and people have hyped it pretty hard, so it's understandable that he's worried. I'm sure whatever he's done will be awesome to us, but "you are your own worst critic" is a phrase for a reason.
>>
>>27501773
But how will he truly know how good it is unless he posts it?
>>
bumpa
>>
>>27502682
>>
>>27503605
>>
not going to be able to run today or even tommorow so I say let the thread die. I'll make a new one when I'm free. Sorry about it,but I don't like seeing endless bumps.
>>
>>27504500
Aw, ok. Seeya later.
Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.