[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Across the Ocean (CYOA)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 19
File: AtO 15 header.png (1 MB, 1750x1750) Image search: [Google]
AtO 15 header.png
1 MB, 1750x1750
Three foals set off to explore the great oceans in a hoofmade raft. While visiting an unknown island, Dawn, Bodi and Astern accidentally activate some sort of portal which warps them far away from home, leaving them only with each other. After being stranded in the middle of nowhere, the crew add another member to their team: an eccentric colt named Basil Stem. Can the newly - expanded crew survive and make it home safely? What will they find in the great unknown waters?

The adventure begins here! https://www.anonpone.com/across/
The last thread can be found here: http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27200202

When we last left off...

*Basil changed Astern back into a pony [mostly] successfully
*Construction on the Horizon is finally completed
*Dawn helps Dinjer take over leadership of the colt tribe
*The crew pack up and leave the island at night
*Basil reveals that he's not originally a unicorn, and that he has a cutie mark
*Spaghetti is spilled
*The crew get closer to an unknown, cold and icy island to the North

The adventure continues below!
270 KB, 1050x1050
It gets colder and colder the closer you get to the island. Every breath you and your crew take hangs in the frozen air by the time you draw close enough to see the shoreline.
"This too cold," Astern grumbles, huddling inside a piece of burlap he tied around himself with twine. Being smaller than the rest of you, he was the first to start shivering.
"There's a slight current," Bodi mentions, pointing to an inlet up ahead and to the left. "It's pulling us inward, man."
Basil looks at the landscape, then at you. "Should we go with it, or try to land elsewhere?"
It seems the current wants to pull you into a fjord of some sort. There's ice in the water regardless to where you go, so navigation might prove a bit tricky. You think you can land the craft to the right of the inlet if you act now, but you don't want to trudge through more snow if you don't have to, and leaving your boat on an ice flow might not be wise. Who knows where the fjord will take you, though.
What do you do?
>>
>>27372458

I feel like we're going to Norway.
>>
>>27372458
Let's not follow the current. Might be dangerous. Ask Basil if they've ever sailed up here.
>>
>>27372458
Let's land now. I don't want to go through that ice out there.
>>
>>27372458
We have no idea how difficult it'll be to fight that current and get back out to sea later so lets not follow it.
>>
File: landing.png (414 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
landing.png
414 KB, 1050x1050
>>27372489
>>27372531
>>27372536
>>27372598

"Yeah, let's not follow the current. I don't know how difficult it'll be to fight our way back out to sea later."
"Good idea, " Bodi says with a nod. Soon enough, you manage to pull into a spot on the shore- well, as close to shore as you can get in the ice. Bodi and Basil secure the Horizon to the ground before everyone dismounts.
"What is this place?" Turning to Basil, you ask if he's ever visited here before.
"Never," Basil responds. "It's always been too north for my taste. I've read about how dangerous ice travel can be."
"i-i-t'sss c-c-old," Astern says through chattering teeth, high-stepping through the snow over to you.
Looking ahead, you see the remains of something. Looks like stairs. Is there civilization nearby?
Or is this just the skeleton of the past?
What do you do?
>>
>>27372801
Let's climb the stairs.
>>
>>27372801
we should make a torch. I'm not sure we have the materials for one though.
>>
Climb the stairs, then try to find something warm for Astern's sake.
>>
File: snowruins.png (628 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
snowruins.png
628 KB, 1050x1050
>>27372913
>>27372970
>>27373026

You go back to the Horizon and dig around for a torch. Finding what you need, you return and provide Astern with some warmth.
Taking the lead, you climb the stairs, rising over a small plateu. You're a bit surprised at what you see over the hill.
The four of you utter a collective "Woah..." at the frigid scenery before you. Bits of stone jut from every direction, and you see the fragments of many ruins sprawled across the landscape.
"What used to be here?" Bodi asks.
"I have no idea," Basil adds. "I had no idea this island held any life."
"There's a whole bunch of hut things out there," you point out. "Sooo cool..."
Indeed, there seems to be several structures among the debris. So much to explore.
Where do you start?
>>
>>27373260
Lets start with the nearest and work our way through the ruins.
>>
>>27373260
Let's go into the first one we can see. Woo hoo exploration! Wonder who used to live here.
>>
>>27373291

We don't know if anybody still lives here so, let's be careful. We don't want to piss off someone by breaking into their home.
>>
>>27373336
the only thing i would believe living here is maybe yaks. or ice zombies.
>>
File: hut1.png (362 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
hut1.png
362 KB, 1050x1050
>>27373290
>>27373291
>>27373336
>>27373396

"Let's start with the nearest, and work our way through the ruins," Bodi says.
Basil adds a word of caution to Bodi's plan. "Alright," he agrees, "but let's excersise caution. We don't know if anybody still lives here so, let's be careful. I would hate to anger someone by breaking into their home."
"Woo hoo! Exploration!" You're beaming: it's been a while since you've explored anything new! Who knows what you'll see! Maybe Yaks! Or ice zombies!
Then again, those things sound scary. Especially the zombies. You hate zombies...
"Wonder who used to live here..."
You and Bodi peer into the first hut. Basil waits just behind Bodi, and Astern to your side. He was about to rush inside to escape the wind, but you hold him back until you know it's safe.
"Looks like something's been here recently," Bodi says, pointing to a rug. There's also a few sparce utinsils around, but as a who, the decor is almost nonexistant.
The hut extends into the hill a bit if you want to go further. You want to explore, but you also wonder if it would be safer to explore the surrounding area and come back to this hut.
Then again, who knows how far this thing goes! It's inside a hill, after all.
What do you do?

(Last one for the night, fellas. Feels good to get exploring again.
Anyway, till tomorrow!)
>>
>>27373688
I think we should just go a little bit deeper inside. One more room should be fine.
>>
have a good night bump
>>
>>27374716
>>
>>27375442
>>
should we call out to see if anyone is there? Or should we stick to stealth?
>>
>>27376494
>>
>>27377419
>>
>>27378806
>>
>>27379710
>>
recommended bump
>>
File: Hutextended.png (339 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
Hutextended.png
339 KB, 1050x1050
>>27374135
>>27376709

"It looks safe enough..." You poke your head inside and look around. "I think we can go a little further. Just a bit more to see i-"
You're cut off by Astern rushing inside, shaking off the snow from his hooves.
"I's hate this stuff."
"You hate snow?"
"Yea. It's too cold."

Using the light from the torch, you look deeper into the hut. You're not sure if you should stealth, so you talk normally. It's too weird to skulk around everywhere. Like a thief or something.
"Man, there's really not much of anything here," Bodi comments. "Though look. There's a jug of water that isn't frozen yet."
"What does that mean?" You ask.

"It means that someone put it here not too long ago, man."

What do you do?
>>
>>27381673
check out the drawing on the wall. I think there might be another colt around here somewhere like astern and they might be in that hole there.
bodi can look in there.
if he doesn't see anything though let's leave and we can look inside another hut.
>>
>>27381673
I'm thinking we should find who, or what, lives here then. They may not be as meek as Astern.
>>
File: bleg.png (294 KB, 1050x1353) Image search: [Google]
bleg.png
294 KB, 1050x1353
>>27381736
>>27381749

Bodi examines the hole in the stone wall. "It... it's just a hole. Like there's dirt all inside it, man." He keeps his back to you as he inspects the hole more, poking it and figuring out if there's anything more to it.
Astern looks at the drawings. "Oh hey, ponies! And a fler."
"Mhm, pretty flowers," You respond. "I wonder who made them..."
Your attention is diverted to the box in front of you. "I wonder..." Kneeling over, you try to open it. "What's inside thi-"
"Hey! W-what are you doing with my stuff!?"
>>
>>27382121
crap. we were too curious for our own good again.
we're not doing anything with it! We just want to see what you have and if there was anything that said who you were. sorry.
>>
>>27382206

Welp! There is only one thing to do in a situation like this!

RLH: Run Like Hell!
>>
File: poni.png (169 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
poni.png
169 KB, 1050x1050
>>27382206
>>27382338

Your blood runs cold for a moment. Crap.
You were only looking!
That's what you get for being too curious. Oh well. Only one thing to do... RUN!
You turn around to bolt when you run into a mountain of floof.
"O-oh, wai- hey, you're... BABY PONIES!!"
It's gonna eat you!
"I'll save thee, fair Dawn!" Basil shreiks and pounces into the mountain... only to be scooped up with you. So much for heroics.
"Ah, heeheehee.... A-a real Ponie! Ahnd teo!! Teo ponies! I-it's the best day ever!"
You kick and scream for a few moments before calming down. You're not being eaten? You hazard a glance upwards, and...
Is that a Llama? Alpaca?
>>
>>27382550
Miss Llama(?) is this your home?

Ask about this island and herself.
>>
>>27382550
looks like an alpaca to me. ask who they they are. Tell them who you are. Mention that we're not babies but adventurers.
>>
>>27382550

oh fuck its a yeti
>>
File: talkintoMedi.png (187 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
talkintoMedi.png
187 KB, 1050x1050
>>27382595
>>27382604
>>27382755

"It's a Yeti!" Astern kicks at the newcomer, but his kicks are absorbed harmlessly into the creature's fluff.
"You're not gonna eat me, are you?" You ask.
"Eat? No, Why I e-eat you? I, heeheee, that's silly!" The girl laughs. "I ahm no yeti, Baby ponie. Ahm an Alpaca!"
"Then let us down!" Basil humphs.
"O-oh. Okay..." The Alpaca sets you and Basil on the floor.
"Now whatre y-you doing in my hus?"
"We're adventurers," You explain, "and not babies. We, um... didn't know anyone lived here. We'll leave if you want!"
"Is this your home?" Bodi asks.
"It sure is, mr... w-wingpony, heeheeehee...."
"I'm Bodi," Bodi says.
"I'm Basil."
"I'm Dawn! And that's Astern."
"Hey, I's can talk!"
"Sorry, poof."
The alpaca nods. "O-okay... Ahm Medi! Adventuring ponies, heeheee!
"Can you tell us about the island any?" You ask.
"Oh... Well... it Sucks!"
"What."
"It sucks! Heeheee there's n-nothing to do here!" Medi breaks into more giggling.
"But now I-i ave adventure ponies teo talk to!" More giggling.
"B-b-bodi, was it? C-can... Can you fly?"

Last for the night. Sorry for the delay. Anyway, till tomorrow!
>>
>>27383025
How long has you been on this island?
>>
>>27383025

Yes, he can fly. How did you get here? Are you alone? Where's everyone else? What's nearby? What do you eat? That bow looks lovely on you.
>>
>>27384517
>>
>>27383025
That's a question for Bodi to answer. We can however volunteer Basil to show her magic.
>>
Pretty soon, astern will be clinging to her for warmth.
>>
beb
>>
>>27387748
>>
>>27382550
Qt as fuck
>>
File: Impressed.png (217 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
Impressed.png
217 KB, 1050x1050
>>27383042
>>27383834
>>27386159
>>27386910

"Yes, he can fly. Oh, and Basil can do magic, too!"
You know Bodi is capable of answering for himself, but Medi's giving him an odd look, so you feel like jumping in. Except now she's giving Basil the same look. Basil glowers at you, but you prod him to reveal his cute stub of a horn.
"There... Woo." Basil sighs.
Medi looks back between Bodi and Basil, the prior stretching his wings a bit, and the latter picking up the water bowl with magic. It's actually one of the only times you've seen Basil use magic now that you think about it.
"Wow... Ponies wit winges AND wit m-magic... You're all so cute!"
"Um, How did you get here, and how long have you been here?" You smile at the starstruck Alpaca. "Where's everyone else? Oh, that bow looks lovely on you."
"Ah heeeheehee... Thankye Darwn... I-i l-live here, of course! Been that way for a while... You say it in years? Heehee ya, many years! Oh! Hehe, the o-others... Yes, the others are scatters! Scattered I mean. Pokkers, s-sorry."
Medi giggles nervously. "Dey're all about the rocks. We just... go, ya know? We lie to mo-AAHAAHAA~"
Medi breaks into a laughing fit as Astern commandeers her side fluff for warmth. "A-a-aanD NOW I-i have a p-p-pony pocket! Heeheeehee!"
Astern. Always gotta cause stuff. At least Medi doesn't mind. In fact, she seems to be enjoying it.
What do you do next?
>>
>>27390379
darn it astern, you're supposed to ask for permission first.
So they are doing stuff with rocks? How many are there? Lots? Little? can you tell us what's around here? Are there a lot of houses?
>>
>>27390379

This alpaca is freaking me out a bit!
(And I don't know why?!)
>>
let's explore more!
>>
>>27390379
Can you show us around the island?
>>
File: Snowwalkin.png (218 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
Snowwalkin.png
218 KB, 1050x1050
>>27390434
>>27390437
>>27390474
>>27390595

"Astern! You're supposed to ask for permission first! You can't go doing stuff like that without asking!"
"Sorry..." Astern pouts, but remains inside his floof cocoon. Turning your attention back to Medi, who for some reason is freaking you out a litte - maybe it's the confined space thing that's doing it - you ask if you're allowed back out to go explore.
"O-oh, sure! IN fact why don't I come along, please? I-i can show you the junk here, heehee..."
Medi happily prances along with you and your crew as she shows you around.
"We may not have much around here..." She begins.
"And...?" you say after a while.
"And what? We don't have a lot here." Medi giggles. "Too cold to grow a lot, and there isn't a lot of trees to make toys and hussets... Ah, you have a boat!" Medi giggles again. "I saw if first before I found you in my hus. It's built strong."
"Do you build boats?"

"Me? Heeheeeheee.... no. I'm banned from working with things that catch fire..." Medi chuckles nervously again. "I cause accidents sometimes."
"Well what DO you do? And what does anyone around here do?"
"I gathere food," Medi says. "And I sew... b-but I like to paint! I-i want to be a painter in a big city, where they have running water i-inside husses! Can you believe that?"
Your tour takes you past some more ruins, but most everything looks the same: snow, remains of some ancient town, a door or hole inside a hill... Looks like these Alpacas took up residence here long after the previous owners were done. You see a few places that might be neat to explore, but you're not sure which to choose.
What do you do?
>>
>>27391001
Ask Medi which ruins are the biggest. Let's explore that. We can also ask which ones she's already been in and what's in them.
>>
>>27391001
Do you know where a big city is? We're actually kinda lost. If you know where one is maybe we can get back home!
>>
File: yaylamemap.png (159 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
yaylamemap.png
159 KB, 1050x1050
>>27391097
>>27391125

"Oh, u-um..." Medi mods toward the door with the triangle beams overhead. "There... It-s pretty big! B-bigger than anything here, anyway, hehe... You want to see?"
She takes you inside, letting you look around.
Overall, this building isn't too spectacular, but it's an improvement over the last hut you were inside. The majority of the building is one giant hallway-like room with a big faded rug of sorts in the center running most the length. To the far left, there is an extension of sorts to this room, furnished with worn stone seats. There is a stone slab at the end of the rug, probably for seating someone important.
To your right is a small room, where you hear two... mares? You don't know what to call a girl Alpaca, so you stick with mares - anyway, two Alpacas are inside tittering and clanking stuff around.
"This is where we meet, and decide things, like if we need more gatherers one day. M-my soster works here as a maid."
You could poke around if you want, or talk to any of the Alpacas here. Medi says that her sister would most likely be in the side room were she here at the moment.
What do you do?

Last one for the night. Till tomorrow!
>>
>>27391598
I want to sit in the chair honestly. Are those stairs at the end on the top right? Where do they go?
Do her and her sister live in different houses?
>>
>>27391598

Introduce ourselves to everyone.
>>
i hope everyone we meet doesn't want to cuddle us.
>>
good night
>>
bump at 10
>>
ask if there are any mountains we can climb. we should get our telescope and look at things from the highest point.
also restock on food if possible.
>>
nine bump
>>
Exploring is always fun.
>>
>>27396944
>>
File: CenterOA.png (205 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
CenterOA.png
205 KB, 1050x1050
>>27392295
>>27392357
>>27393077
>>27396202

You feel like sitting in the big chair thing. It looks weird, and you just know that it has your butt's name written on it.
"A maid, huh?" You ask.
"Yes! heehee, she works here sometimes. She d-dosen't live wi..." You wander off, leaving Medi to titter on about her sister's job. You don't really pay much attention to her though.
Well, now that your rump is planted in the big stone chair, you realize that it's not really all that comfy. It's har, like a... oh yeah. Stone.
"Who are you?"
"Is that... a ponie?"
"Medi, you found a bull? Oh... not a bull. That's okay, you can still..."
Suddenly, voices. You seemed to have attracted the two alpacas that were in the room, and a third that must've came from the left ledge.
Not knowing what to do, you introduce yourself.
"Darn?" the bored-looking alpaca asks.
"No, it's 'Dawn."
"Such a pretty mane..." You bat at one alpaca who's trying to smell your mane. Weirdo.
Does everyone here want to cuddle? Jeez, seriously.
"Do you have any mountains we can climb?"
"Mountains?" The two flanking alpacas giggle. "Everywhere! Just pick a direction!"
You see Medi giggling nervously, hanging back near Basil and Bodi as they watch and hope they're not next to be coddled.
What do you do?
>>
>>27399412

Just act natural.
>>
>>27399412
It's nice to sit in a seemingly important chair. It needs a pillow though.
We really need to start referring to ourselves as "captain dawn" when introducing ourselves to others.
Which one is the safest yet still tall? We don't want to go up anything that's too steep.
>>
File: PWPoC.png (128 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
PWPoC.png
128 KB, 1050x1050
>>27399466
>>27399469

Try to act natural, Dawn.
Act. Natura-
"You're so soft!"
It's hard to act natural when you're being smooshed against the coarse fluff of an energetic alpaca.
Maybe you should introduce yourself as 'Captain Dawn' from here on out. It might save you from being coddled by these heathens.
"Gah! Mountains!"
"What?" The alpaca stops rubbing her cheek against yours for a moment.
"Mountains! I want to climb! What's a good one! ...One that's not too steep, please. I still want a safe one."
"Oh, you want a fun one? How about mount lilla? You go... that way! And you climb and climb, and there's an ice lake! But be careful! One silly cow went and drowned there last winter."
Lovely. At least she had the nerve to set you down afterwards. Also she was probably pointing East, though she was waving everywhere. Annoying. At least Medi isn't like that.
What do you do now?
>>
>>27399800
I guess we better go up there and with a telescope and see the view.
if possible we should get three alpacas to join us so we can ride them while being pocket ponies.
>>
>>27399800
So, how many of you live here?
Do you know who built this village?

Do you know where we could find out?
>>
>>27399800

be less grumpy

they can probably make us a coat with their extra fur if we're grumpy because we're cold
>>
>>27399800
Do you know where to find a big city?
>>
Let's ask for a map. Any maps! So we can know the scale of where we are.
>>
File: mapaca.png (102 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
mapaca.png
102 KB, 1050x1050
>>27399852
>>27399869
>>27399875
>>27399889
>>27399905

You take a minute to calm down and control your breathing. You glance toward your crew, and share a look with Bodi. He's making deep breath motions, and you follow. Bodi's cool like that. You can tell he knew you were starting to spazz out from all this unwanted affection.
That's when you notice that Bodi and Basil are also in the arms of the other alpacas. Seems the colts are getting the same treatment as you. Medi's also blushing furiously for some reason. Whatever.
Back to the alpaca next to you. "How many of you live here?"
"A lot!"
You blink. "A lot as in..."
"A lot! Like maybe twenty! Or... or even thirty! We're all over this place, so it's not like we're all in this townette."
So there's a few more somewhere on the island. Next question. "Do you know who built this village?"
"Oooh, good question, " the alpaca replies with a giggle. "We don't know! Some war happened long ago, and we came here and found this place! So it's ours now!"
"Do you know where we could find out?"

"About the village? I dunno, maybe the hovding would know. She's old!"
"Okay. Do you have a map?"
"Nope! I can draw you one!"
The girl then takes some charcoal from... somewhere, and draws a crude map for you.
"Anyfing elfse?"
>>
>>27400173
Can we see the "hovding"?
>>
>>27400173
This place isn't very big. Let's go see the Hovding and ask where the alpaca came from.
>>
File: hovding.png (118 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
hovding.png
118 KB, 1050x1050
>>27400196
>>27400234

"Thank you! And no... I think that's it." You take the map and manage to squeeze away from the alpaca. "Though... could you take us to the hovding?"
"I'll t-take you!" Medi cuts in. "I-i can. I know where she lives."
"We all know where she lives."
Some squabbling ensues, but thankfully it's brief. Medi leads you away from the three alpacas and out the building. "Maybe you can m-meet my sister later... Ah, b-but yes, heehee... the Hovding."
Medi takes you to a small door in the side of a hill. Entering, you find it's a lot warmer in here than outside. Astern even climbs out of Medi's fur, to her dissapointment.
"Hovding vedbend," Medi calls out. "Er du vågen?"
"Ya, barn." A scratchy and worn, yet kind voice replies. You are taken into a small room where you are introduced to the hovding, a very elderly alpaca named Vedbend.
"S-she doesn't speak very good E-equish, ponies. I-i'll help you if you cannot u-understand her."
You ask Vedbend where Alpacas came from.
"We... c.. ca... Medi, vi rejste fra bjergene..." Vedben rambles on for a few seconds in some other language. Medi nods, and translates.
"She said that the Alpaca came from the mountains, from far away. We did travel by raft, long ago. Then we found here. "
Medi leans in closer to you. "I-i do know that there was something a-about food running out, o-or about enemies pushing us out. But that was a long time ago..."
Vedbend smiles at you with the face of a worn traveler. She looks like what you'd want to look like after a long long life of exploring. You bet she could tell you a lot of cool things, assuming you could understand each other.
What do you do?

Last one for the night, fellas. Till tomorrow!
>>
>>27400572
ask what she knows about magic, runes, and being teleported.
Does she know which direction you can find ponies?
>>
have a good night bump
>>
Bamp.
>>
we can also ask if she's ever heard of a mellonwa. I think that's what it's been called. it's been awhile since we've heard it.
>>
So many ruins to explore. The best kind of exploring some would say.
>>
time for a bump
>>
>>27405443
>>
page 10 escape.
>>
File: Hovding magic.png (100 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
Hovding magic.png
100 KB, 1050x1050
>>27400874
>>27403441

Had birthday stuff with a sister, sorry for the delay

"What do you know about magic?"
Medi translates the question, and you hear Vedben chuckle before amicably rambling to her interpreter.
"She s-says that magic exists everywhere. That it isn't only limited to those with focused channels, like the colt." Vedben points to Basil and taps her head, causing the colt's eyes to widen in surprise.
"Me? But how did she..."
Vedben chuckles, smiling knowingly. "Fokus." She gestures to herself to get your attention. Once she has an audience, she wiggles a hoof around and swings as if tossing a frisbee. To your surprise, sparkles appear and shoot into the air!
"Magic is part of the... world? huh, okay..." Medi makes sure she's translating correctly before continuing. "The world. For everyone."
"Have you heard of a mellon before?"
"Meallán," Bodi corrects.
"Huh? I don't think I can translate. I don' understand."
You explain what the meallán is.
"Ah... She says it sounds like magic buildup. Too much magic in one area or something like that. I-i-i can't translate e-everything."
Interesting. You wonder what else you could talk to this lady about.
>>
>>27407387
ask how old she is. ask if she can teach you how to make sparkles. You wanna show off to your mom.
Ask where she came from. The east? West?
Does she know there is a colt island down south?
>>
>>27407387
Her doing magic must be blowing Basil's mind right now.
>>
File: sparkles.png (129 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
sparkles.png
129 KB, 1050x1050
>>27407442
>>27407562

"How old are you?"
"She's well past 90," Medi whispers. "Though she'll never say, s-so don't ask."
"Oh. Well where do you come from?"
"She came with us, though she'd lived far longer than the rest of us, heehee..."
"Do you know about a colt island to the South?"
Vedbend nods. "An island, ya. But not knowing what lives there," Medi interprets.
"Can you teach me how to make sparkles? I really wanna learn so I can show mommy!"
Vedbend chuckles and motions for you to come over. Medi translates while Vedbend takes your hoof in hers. Alpaca hooves feel funny.
"Everyone has magic. I sense as much in you like the chaos of him..." Medi coughs. "S-sorry, I meant, I sense magic in you AND magic in him and him. You are like her: magic from the world itself."
"kan du mærke det?" Vedben asks, shaking your hoof slightly.
"Can you feel it," Medi interprets.
You nod. You always feel the earth.
"Then focus. Pull from it..."
You try, but you're not sure what you're trying to do. Staring at your hooves, you're surprised when a spark appears!
You're not sure if Vedbend is messing with you, but you don't care! You made sparkles!!
Everyone is impressed. What do you do next?
>>
>>27407814
Grin widely at our accomplishment for one and ask Bodi if he saw that. I think those are all the questions I can think to ask.
Thank the vedbend for her time and tell her we hope to talk again.
>>
>>27407814
We have to try to do it again! Also thank her for her help and teaching us magic. We should go exploring the island. Actually, ask how they know about ponies. Are there any here?
>>
File: lookiewhatidid.png (147 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
lookiewhatidid.png
147 KB, 1050x1050
>>27407865
>>27407874

"Did you see what I did?" You beam at Bodi, your smile becoming more goofy the longer you think about how you just made friggin magic sparkles shoot everywhere.
"Sure did, man!" Bodi winks. "Good job!"
"How... How did you do that?" Basil walks up to your side.
"I... Uh, earth magic?" You giggle.
Turning your attention back to Vedbend, you thank her for teaching you.
"We're going to go explo- Oh, I was going to ask you about ponies earlier. Do you know what direction we can find ponies?"
Vedbend thinks for a moment before replying through Medi. "East. West and south. North is bad for ponies without coats. East is island with ponies, I think."
"Thank you again!" You give Vedbend a hug, which she returns with a small kiss to your forehead. You feel like you've been blessed by a village elder. It's a good feeling.
"Well, are we going to go explore, captain?" Bodi smiles at you, awaiting an answer. "Your call, man."
>>
Well, that was the last one for the night. Unfortunately, I'll be out of town again and won't be able to update again until Sunday.
That being said, should we let this thread die, or do you want to keep it alive? It's your call as players.
>>
>>27408232
the signs said east was death so I think it would be better to go west in the future, in the mean time we're not going to be on this island for awhile so we can explore a ruin or two while we're here.
>>27408250
let's see what happens.
>>
>>27408260
The sign said west is death not east.
>>
>>27408269
damn faulty memory of mine. alright we'll go east then.
>>
the call of adventure is loud and we mustn't keep it waiting.
>>
have a good night bump
>>
morning bump
>>
bumping from 10
>>
>>27412545
>>
>>27413562
>>
>>27414633
>>
>>27408232
Let's go eat something. Then we'll go poke around ruins!
>>
I want to have a snowball fight. But I also don't want to lose a snowball fight.
>>
>>27415426
Heck yeah snowball fight!
>>
bump from 10.
>>
Have a good night bup
>>
>>27417641
>>
>>27418237
>>
Bet there is treasure around here. and if not there should be
>>
>>27419401
I'm always ready for treasure
>>
up the board we go.
>>
>>27408232
I bet Basil is totally stunned how the Vedbend both did magic and not only sensed his magic but that it was chaos.
>>
next chance we get, we should buy sleeping bags.
>>
Pretty soon we're gonna be making TONS of sparks.
>>
saturday night bump
>>
>>27427464
>>
Bamp.
>>
Boop.
>>
night bump
>>
beep
>>
>>27425659
It'd be a wise investment
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.