[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#OiE: The Future After, the Past Before, Part 5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 128
File: Razorback Company.png (304 KB, 1570x1537) Image search: [Google]
Razorback Company.png
304 KB, 1570x1537
>If you would like to join, make a sensible loadout here at:
innawoods.net

>When you're done, read over the Operator's Handbook:
http://pastebin.com/B4PD8nAi

>Or of the Hoofbook if you wanna be a pony:
https://pastebin.com/SjEWsDfC

>Overall Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/u/PonyStrangler

>Then jump into our IRC chat, #OiE on esper.net server or use
http://esper.net/publicirc.php

>Fortress Map:
http://i.imgur.com/Nfy0UK4.png?2

>Bulletin Board
https://pastebin.com/LnwZ7sdq

>Previous Thread
>>27111940
https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27111940
>>
>Post #1/2: Shanis & Roust: (A) Frost Ripper

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INUu_dUlXDI

>>27260755
>>27260949

>'The moment we get back I'm going to commission Krinza and Aiutante to make as many diamondine spears as I can carry-'
>Landing in the snow while her fury subsides, the Changeling's eyes snap up to the Frost Ripper, snickering as it's penetrated by it's own weapon and momentarily halted from the sheer force, she drops her gaze in growing fatigue, managing to stifle a groan with a sudden burst of excited tactical insight.
>'I'm starting to get tired Hollow, I thi- wait! Stay right there and tape together as many explosives as you can, I have an idea to slow it down!'
>Keeping a fraction of her focus onto the falling Planar abomination, Roust's eyes roams through the remaining wreckage below it, wrapping the largest visible blade in a kinetic grip and shoving the piece upright, grunting at the strain.
>'UGH, so heavy! Hollow, when it lands on that blade drop whatever you can into the damaged shell, we should be able to slow it down with it's own weapons!'
[1d6+10] <E.Psionicism: Hold
[1d6+10]
[1d6+10]

>Apparently either immensely retarded or simply incapable of logical thought, the Frost Ripper retains it's unchanged descent path, the damaged section still facing upwards as the 40MM explosive lands inside the already fucked up gouge.
>The shell bounces upwards several feet before detonating, sending a visually pleasing spray of blue crystalline material outwards, the abomination likely too pained to even bother with another sonic assault, though the chains surrounding it begin flailing randomly.
>Frost Ripper: Partial Stun.
>>
>Post #2/2: Shanis & Roust: (A) Frost Ripper

>>27260755
>>27260949

>Streaming through the frozen air and encountering a hefty amount of Void turbulence throughout it, brief images of Crystal ponies condescendingly mocking unicorns teleporting themselves halfway into snow banks flicker across your surface thoughts, the Wastelands reverting to it's comfortable silence quickly.
>Relocating into realspace behind the falling blade, the chain carrying it flails once while it continues falling, the Frost Ripper smashes down into the permafrost atop the blade Roust stabilized and sending out a tidal wave of snow, immediately loosing a series of tremendously pained earth-shaking shrieks.
[1d6+4] <Ripping Screams

>Much closer than either of you, Shanis begins screaming, both physically and mentally, in a desperate hope to drown out the abomination's sounds.
>"SHUT UP SHUT UP MAKE IT SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I LOSE MY MIND!"
>>
>>27299394

>Wonderful! Like her mother always said, a Pegasi's wings were more than just tools used for flight.
>The feathers were pieces of the soul.
>Ah, she was getting all worked up now.
>All teary and nostalgic.
>Sunny quickly set about affirming the alchemical base required for a regeneration potion.
>It was like Restoration, but relied more on accelerating the body's own healing process than inducing artificial tissue growth.
>Speeding up production of platelets, juicing up a pony's immune system to combat infection, things like that.
>Why not just rely on Restoration?
>There were applications for a drawn out healing process, not quite so shock-and-awe as the near instant healing of a Restoration Draught and not quite the long, tedious road to natural recovery.
>Though there were instances where it was best to let the body work on its own.
>Constant use of healing agents would weaken her body's own ability to repair itself.

[1d6+3] < E. Alchemy
[1d6+3]
[1d6+3]

[1d6+6] < Alchemy Lab

[1d6+4] < Harlon's Archaic Diamond Alembic
[1d6+4] < Harlon's Archaic Granite Condenser
[1d6+4] < Harlon's Archaic Kanpri Calcinator
[1d6+4] < Harlon's Archaic Steel Dry-Press
[1d6+4] < Harlon's Archaic White Marble Retort
[1d6+4] < Harlon's Archaic Whitesteel Mortar & Pestle
7/8

[1d6+3] < E. Alchemy
[1d6+3]
[1d6+3]

[1d6+6] < Alchemy Lab

8/8

>Letting that simmer down for a while, the mare smiled softly at the already lime green potion, tucked the metal gear and Restoration potion both beneath each wing and set off for the pony barracks to gear up.
>Who knows, maybe she'd collect all her gear in time to help out the humans finding their scout.
>If Lann wasn't occupied holding hooves still, that is.
>>
>Pella

>>27261997
>>27265835

"Oh come on Dante, give them a break!"
>Peering off in Krinza and Lann's directions, both of Pella's hooves tap the armored plate across your chest, trying not to snicker but marginally failing.
"They've been together for months now and haven't had so much as a first date, but touching hooves is second base so they're doing it all wrong!"

>>27263584
>>27265633

"Then this is the first time! I should cook them something nice toni- oh, Aiu!"
>Briefly flapping her wings, the mare's ears perk straight up as she dangles over Dante's shoulder precariously, whispering in a dangerously conspiratorial manner.
"Hodch doesn't know how the Fortress really works most of the time and Bren's way busy with something else, so do you think I could get away with 'breaking' the door to their room?"
>>
>Naliyna

>>27269841

>Hoofing the second slip off to the side, the scar covered fuchsia mare frowns down at the for sale list.
"We don't have 'inflation' or paper currency, but these prices.. they're all one and a half to six times more than they should be. Don't worry about it mu-"
>Head turning to eye the few items strewn over the stall's surface, Naliyna shakes her head after several moments, tapping the table to bring your attention back.
"Wait a minute. Look, I'll try to explain this as best as I can, but it might take a bit."
>Sitting back on her cushion, the Crystal mare's nose twitches in vexation, ruby eyes glancing up at the pagoda's roof with a taciturn sigh.
"Most ponies in Equestria earn anywhere from forty to eighty Bits every day. Two apples usually go for five Bits, which is more than enough for lunch, and a full meal at a restaurant goes from six to twenty Bits depending on how much food you order and how famous the place is. That being said, renting a house on the outskirts of most towns is about a hundred Bits a month, but a permanent home can be bought for two, or at most, five thousand Bits, double that for in city. The exception is Las Pegasus, where a permanent cloud home is ten to fifteen thousand."
"The problem is this: the rarer or more valued something is here, the more it costs. I've sold probably ten or so Cruxis shields before and the most I ever got for one was fifty-five thousand Bits, and that one was an original Defencer Conclave shield which is probably the rarest of them all."
>Pausing to rub her eyes with both hooves, the glimmering Crystal mare pauses, watching a silent, bright white pegasus and a cackling indigo batfilly dart through the pagoda.
"...cute. Anyhow, our finances are pretty bad right now since it costs seven hundred thousand Bits per year just to maintain Razorback.. but I do know a place we could probably make a couple hundred thousand from."
"That is, if there aren't any frost-eaters lurking around."
>>
>Hodch

>>27279505

"Unless the giant silver rape queen asks you a question, or worse, digs around in your head, it's likely nopony will ever know this happened."
>Rear legs crossing, the unicorn slouches back into the bean bag chair, puffing on the cigar once, then shoots you a perplexed expression.
"I.. well. I have no idea what those years would be like on your world. Virtually nothing of importance happened between twenty-five nine-thirty to twenty-five nine-fifty-nine, except five Stalliongrad caused conflicts, the discoveries of three ruined Dynasty cities, and a bunch of Rift incursions that... ..nevermind."

>Offering a surprisingly intelligent nod in response, the larger Moor cat bats a paw up at you in a friendly manner, then rolls off your pack to land on her side.
>Cloverdell, however, latches her claws onto the top with a snicker-hiss, tail flicking back and forth eagerly.

"Before you leave, I need to tell you one other thing. If you ever come across Meadow Breeze, an unusually slender pink earth mare decked out in piercings.."
>Glancing up from Nibbles to you, Hodch's face tightens, visibly troubled as he speaks in a slow, almost pained manner.
"You need to run.. fast. I've verified a number of rumors dating back around twenty years. If you do come into contact with her, do not trust her words, no matter the cost. She will do virtually anything to acquire Construct related equipment, weapons, even pieces of armor, even if it means murder."
>>
File: 957193b25b87e05075a0ffad71c91d84.jpg (202 KB, 1206x1188) Image search: [Google]
957193b25b87e05075a0ffad71c91d84.jpg
202 KB, 1206x1188
Moar abominations from interbreeding!
>>
>Razorback, Workshop: Aiutante

>>27301673
>Ears perking in mischievous intent, Aiutante grins to herself at Pella's thoughtful breaking and entering.
"Oh ya, totally sure! I'll like even help you weaken the door, if you need it."

>>27265835
>Finishing her devious plot with your pegapack, Aiutante gives odd and mildly disgusted attention to your presented twin-blade.
"Ohmygosh, that thing looks like soooo gnarly and impractical. BUT that gives you such an advantage in a fight, since nopony ever sees something that unpredictable looking! Let em see it!"
>Hovering it into her magical grasp, she looks over it for a few seconds, nodding her head.
[1d6+4] <B.Research
[1d6+4]
[1d6+4]
"Cretvala. Ya, I can like totally do that for you, Dante!"
>Moving it to her bench she lays a clean work cloth down, for your weapon to rest on, and she preps her horn.
[1d6+11] <E.Casting: Semi-Extract
[1d6+11]
[1d6+11]
[1d6+9] <E.Enchanting
[1d6+9]
[1d6+9]
[1d6+9]

[1d6+11] <E.Casting: Pre-Imbue
[1d6+11]
[1d6+11]
[1d6+9] <E.Enchanting
[1d6+9]
[1d6+9]
[1d6+9]
>>
>>27302761
>Stopping her process for a moment, Aiutante flips your weapon over to inspect the other side.
"But the way the handles and weigh has been modified makes it totally manageable. I'm guessing Krinza like made this."
[1d6+4] <B.Research
[1d6+4]
[1d6+4]
>She continues her work while you, hopefully, patiently watch.

[1d6+11] <E.Casting: Primary Imbue
[1d6+11]
[1d6+11]
[1d6+9] <E.Enchanting
[1d6+9]
[1d6+9]
[1d6+9]

[1d6+11] <E.Casting: Enchant Reinforce
[1d6+11]
[1d6+11]
[1d6+9] <E.Enchanting
[1d6+9]
[1d6+9]
[1d6+9]
>>
>>27302868
>As she finishes up, Aiutante scribbles into her notebook without stopping her work.
"Hmm... slight glow to it. Totally sick!"
[1d6+4] <B.Research
[1d6+4]
[1d6+4]

[1d6+11] <E.Casting: Re-Seal
[1d6+11]
[1d6+11]
[1d6+9] <E.Enchanting
[1d6+9]
[1d6+9]
[1d6+9]
>Casting one more aura around your twin sword, the pink craftsmare sighs in satisfaction.
>Backing away from her bench, she lifts the weapon up and presents it to you.
"All done, Dante! Here you like go!"
>It doesn't look at all different, aside from a slight glow on the blade's edges.
>>
>>27298319
>>27300209
>Goddamn, I wish my goggles were tinted.
>Can barely fucking see shit because of this sun.
>This isn't the Zone at all, and I'd figure it'd be more like hell than this is turning out to be.
>Shaking my head, I make my way into the leanto and take a seat near her.
"Well, it was more along the lines of Denra stating that I should come here with him to wait for several of us to finish up what they're doing, and see if they want to go later."
>Or something
>>
>>27265835
>>27302891
>1129 puts down his tools and takes the rifle in both hands, assessing its current state.
>He quickly re-assembles it and retrieves a clip from his pack, slowly inserting it into the side of the weapon.
>He repeats this a few times, closely observing it as he does so.
>Thanks to the speakers in his helmet, you catch him mumbling his findings out loud.
"Smoother than before...should be easy to finish."

>He removes the clip and places it back inside his pack, followed by his tools, before closing it up and mounting the whole thing on his back.
>The rifle is fastened once again under the pack, and he approaches, and speaks to Aiutante.
"Thank you for your assistance, Aiutante. I have tasks to complete, but I anticipate you will locate me in here frequently."
>He doesn't seem to be paying much attention to your presence...
>At least, until he spots your weapon.
"That is an intriguing design."
>>
File: 1438034344713.jpg (78 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1438034344713.jpg
78 KB, 500x750
The face of unequivocal happiness.
>>
>>27301632

>The mare stopped by her room to deposit the metal gear and Restoration Draught into her saddlebags, taking the time to collect her wing blades and catboots into the satchels as well.
>Couldn't put them on before the suit, y'know?
>After a quick shower, she somewhat dried herself and left her mane messy.
>No time to brush it, no point either.
>She didn't even have a brush...
>Another thing added to the rapidly growing list of things she needed to do.
>Low priority, she was not a vain mare.
>Having collected her stuff, and made herself look less like she'd had a roll in the hay with a very large, very blue Earth Pony, Sunny left the Pony Barracks for the Workshop.
>Quietly.

[1d6+5] < E. Stealth
[1d6+5]
[1d6+5]

>Not because she didn't want to be seen, but because she needed to test the waters so to speak.
>There was something off about her difficulty extracting herself from the Underdark earlier.
>Was it possible to become trapped in another spectrum?
>Possibly, there was no evidence against it.
>...
>To be so stealthy as to become locked out of the regular spectrum.
>Tallus was a crazy place, that fact would always remain.

>Reaching the workshop, the mare sidled along one of the walls, and waited.
>Simply observing for now.
>Sunny kept her eye out for her suit in particular.
>If it wasn't done, or if Lann were busy, there was no reason to make her presence known at all.
>She did notice two of the humans she'd met earlier, along with a mare she didn't recognise.
>An extremely bubbly mare. How adorable.
>Sunny sat on her haunches, then lowered herself further, folding her fore legs beneath her comfortably while she waited.
>>
File: 1440087750799.gif (364 KB, 1000x833) Image search: [Google]
1440087750799.gif
364 KB, 1000x833
>>27303936
dash a cute. A CUTE!
>>
>Ziggurat Pyramid, Under Main Chamber: A Murder of Undead: Cu'Nir, Có'caire and Lúfa

Soap Cubes Available:
-Cu'Nir, Golden (prepared) +Detector
-Có'caire, Runic Shield +Green
-Lúfa, Tracker (used)
-Simon, Purple
-Spruce, Elemental Combustion
Sand Cutter, Elemental Combustion x2

+1 TO ALL STEALTH ROLLS!

|Lúfa + Spruce = vanguard| |Cu'Nir + Simon = central| |Có'caire = rearguard|

>To the undeads error, it misjudged the force behind Cu'Nirs wing uppercut, as its lashing debauched limbs could not latch onto metallic pinions, leaving it vulnerable as it barrelled over the catwalks edge. 41/000 Undead #5
"Serve you right-"
>What bravado the Huntsmaster was about to spew was cut short by gnashing teeth, rending claws, whipping vertebrae and rotted clobbering fists that battered at her sensitive side. 310/320HP

>Scowling through the throbbing pain of having her tender burn wound being taken advantaged of, the large armoured Gryphoness brought her sharp steel wing down like a guillotine on her assailants, they in kind attempting to take flight.
"You are really pissing me off!"
[1d6+13] M.Assault
[1d6+13]
[1d6+13]
[1d6+13]
[1d6+13] >R.E

>Undead #2
[1d6+5] E.Movement
[1d6+5]
[1d6+5]

>Undead #3
[1d6+5] E.Movement
[1d6+5]
[1d6+5]

>Undead #4
[1d6+5] E.Movement
[1d6+5]
[1d6+5]

1/2
>>
File: op map 9.png (931 KB, 2196x1384) Image search: [Google]
op map 9.png
931 KB, 2196x1384
>>27305562

>Having been warned of the ghouls approach by Simon and Spruces gunfire, Co'caire angled his body so that his legs were facing the oncoming undead, claws and talons readied for the dogfight.
"IH'LL GHROUND YHOU IHNTHO BHONE MHEAL!"
>Taking his screeching as a challenge the dilapidated monster breaks into a frenzied whirlwind as many unidentifiable disheveled body parts fling against determined defensive strikes, occasionally the two breaking off to gain an aerial advantage while the other gave chase.
>This goes on for several tense moments for the chef, but in the end no decisive blows are received or given.

>While living and undead drastically flew throughout the pits expansive airspace, Lúfa joined in when the undead was distracted by Co'caires exposed back, her hook-blades ripping and tearing large chunks off the undefended hide off the ghastly abomination. 84/000

>Thrown off course, this gave enough time for the Fledgling to hover next to the chef.
>Nodding in silent agreement both swooped after their prey, while one went for a height advantage the other went low.

>Có'caire
[1d6+7] E.Parry
[1d6+7]
[1d6+7]
[1d6+7] >R.E

>Lúfa
[1d6+6] B.Assault
[1d6+6]
[1d6+6] >R.E

>Undead #1
[1d6+7] E.Parry
[1d6+7]
[1d6+7]

>>27296206
>Initially, the throng of decrepit piles of unliving bones was between you and your given target.
>Thankfully without having to resort to lobbing at them to get through, they themselves buzzed off back to the relative safety of the open space of the pit.
>Leaving you a direct run at the Undead left behind.
>As your Sai slashed at the corpse, the arc of your swing had an after effect of broiling ink that poured into the many crevasses of the beasts body. 59/000

>>27297197
>Once Simon was out of the way, you again blew brittle chunks of cadaverous hide off the targeted foe, sending it spiraling away. 74/000

>Looking around, you saw off in the distance the routed enemies were...forming together..

Event
[1d2] >2
[1d5]
>>
>Caliya

>>27298946

>Watching the oddly designed door being opened, Caliya seems to keep his expression neutral, but flunks the poker face by rolling his eyes.
"Please do."
>Thumping each of his hooves off and checking the front pair to ensure he hadn't tracked anything else with him, the ash coated earth pony clambers inside, muttering under his breath.
>Managing to sit down in the center of the back seat and shifting his sheathed kukri into position, a stern examination is given to the control devices of each door, then promptly ignored.
"When do we leave?"
>>
>>27305871
>These things aren't putting up much of a fight.
>This is too easy.
>And I don't mean that egotistically.
>I'm quickly proven right.
>They start to group up, and I quickly catch on to what they're doing. There's still one left that's occupied, and I think it's wise for us to keep it that way.
"Có'caire, Lúfa, keep that one from joining the others!"
>Preventing it from becoming part of whatever the others are forming might keep it from reaching its full potential strength.
"Everyone else, we've got something new and big to fight!"
>If nothing else, it makes for a larger target.
[1d6]<B. Leadership: Ranged
[1d6]
[1d6+4]<E. Small Arms
[1d6+4]
[1d6+4]
>>
>>27306018
>Kraut closes the door and leans back into the wagon.
"To answer you're question, now."
>He then goes and dials in the coordinates for ferron outpost 9-m, teleporting him and his wagon over to the outpost.
>Once there, he checks his radio for Vanil's signal.
"Alright now Caliya, I'm not sure if you're aware, but we're not on a scouting mission per say, we're doing a search and rescue mission to get Vanil since we lost communication with him and his last transmission didn't sound too pleasant."
>Kraut places his back-pack on the center console and digs out his puff skipper, placing it in a cup holder.
"First we're going to use three outpost locations that are pretty well known to figure out what general direction to go, then we'll use the signal on his comm. crystal to pinpoint what will hopefully be his location. Feel free to have me stop if you want to check the ground for any sort of tracks while we're driving around.
>'Oh how I love having an actual plan to go through with.
>Kraut dons his combi-goggles and surveys the immediate vicinity for anything waiting to jump out at him.
[1d6]E. Perception
[1d6+3]NVG
[1d6+3]Thermal
>>
File: better vanil op grid.png (54 KB, 1320x1666) Image search: [Google]
better vanil op grid.png
54 KB, 1320x1666
>>27306318
>Estimated outpost locations
>>
File: 1398357d17.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1398357d17.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>Central Crag Moors: Ferron Outpost 9-M

>>27306318

>Raising an eyebrow at the information, the predatory stallion simply nods, contenting himself by reaching over and poking the window knob, and upon discovering it's function rolls it down.
"Heard. In Crag Moors.. not friendly part of Everfree."
>Scooting over to peer out, Caliya glances up at the roof, judging it's integrity to be less than he'd hoped, then flicks his ears eagerly.
"Must check tracks often, more scavengers, predators in Crags than Everfree. Should be easy unless need to get out."

>With no fanfare, strange colors, or flavors, the Ride and it's contents are merely disgorged from a dull blue rift into a relatively spread out, foggy deciduous forest, the cloying scent of wet pine hanging in the air.
>Gazing into the unusually short trees, a raven caws from far off to the south, and towards the northwest at the edge of the thermal's range a lone, squat creature with porcupine characteristics trudges across the ground towards the east, stopping to paw at the ground now and then before continuing on.

>Void tainted eyes squinting, Caliya slowly rotates his head around to acquire a panoramic view, muttering a few cantankerous phrases in Crystal pony before switching back to Common in a quiet tone.
[Kingdom] "...? ..."
"Open forest, means large creatures, talk quiet now."
[1d6+4] <E.Wilderness Survivor
[1d6+4]
[1d6+4]
>>
>>27306809
"Alright, I think I can do frequent stops."

>Kraut nods in affirmation to Caliya, keeping his voice down.
"Can do, I haven't noticed anything yet, just a raven to the south and what may be a burrower to the northeast."
>Kraut scans the area again, this time seeing if there are anything that may indicate a structure or significant landmark to base some navigation on.
[1d6]E. Scouting
[1d6+3]NVG
[1d6+3]Thermal
>Once he's surveyed the area, Kraut checks the radio for Vanil's signal again.
>>
>>27306809

>Novus was kicking his feet up relaxing as they drove on through the portal.
>Cringing a moment as he recovers, the man sits up and assumes an actual position.
>He looks around, surveying the area through his gas mask.
>And seems to ignore Caliya for the most part.
>... At least he is focused on the mission?

[1d6] E. Scouting
[1d6]
[1d6]
>>
>Central Crag Moors: Ferron Outpost 9-M

>>27306991

"Should not be birds here unless scavenging recent kill, avoid south. Not burrower, much too small, walks on four legs. Would have attacked or fled by now. Large quills, either poisoned or can hurl like spikers. Probably not dangerous, best not to take chances."
>Emitting a merry puff at the increased moisture in the air, or perhaps being relocated, the Skipper draws Caliya's attention for a moment, frowning up at the windshield.
"Too quiet for Moors, must be large predator here."

>Locating a recently used trail leading from the moss covered translocation towards the west, the outline of a small, primitive stick and log hut built around the base of a tree takes shape in the NVG's, some of the brush looking as if it had been cleared out in the past month.
>Above and near the midpoint of the tree were a pair of crudely lashed on platforms, their size smaller than most pegasi would find comfortable to watch from, small flickers of red from the backside of the hut drawing your attention.

>>27307014

>Finding little of interest beyond a squat critter to the northwest plodding it's way eastwards, you catch the sound of a fairly small wing flapping off to the west, though from where you were it wasn't possible to determine how far.

>As nothing pops out of the forest to eat the Ride, all three listen to the Ride's speakers emitting nothing more than static, an extremely faint ping heard after a minute, much weaker than the two heard previously.
"That it?"
>>
File: 1406554788544.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1406554788544.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
>>27300020
>>27298361
>>27297937
>As Jeff repositions from the Dominators lance turret, he simultaneously opens up a channel to Luna, Clem, and Pare.
>"*Luna, I put a whole in that Dominator. If we can spare anyone that can make it bigger, we should do so! And if I can get someone to cover or distract for me, I can keep hitting it!*"
>He notices Clem making skirmishing rounds to and fro the large orange sphere, in quick succession.
>Maybe he could-
"*Clem, could you get a bag of explosives near that chink?*"
>>
>>27307405
>'Yep, that's why I brought him.'
"I wouldn't have thought of that, but it makes sense.
>Kraut pokes at the puff skipper before whipping out a notepad and taking note of the structure he saw, what Caliya said, and the strength of Vanil's signal relative to the one from 2-3 along with how weak it sounded.
"Alright, from the looks of it, either 2-3 is quite a ways to the East, or Vanil is not located too far to the south. I'm going to jump us up to NT waypoint G-3 to try to confirm one of those two at least."
>Kraut once again exits the wild ride to type in coordinates, this time to NT Waypoint G-3, and teleports everyone again.
>Upon arriving at the new location, Kraut scans the new area for potential threats as he did the last one.
[1d6]E. Perception
[1d6+3]NVG
[1d6+3]Thermal
>Once he's done scanning the immediate area, Kraut checks the radio again, mumbling under his breath.
"Alright, what do you have to say about here?"
>>
>>27307405

>This constant void traveling was kicking back at Novus.
>He grunts in pain from the trip.
"Kraut, please drive next time. It's best to use the portal as little as possible."
>Novus recovers slowly as he looks back up and around.
>Slowly.
>Why did void travel have to be so painful?

[1d6] E. Perception
[1d6]
[1d6]
>>
>>27298631

[1d6]< E. Ambush
[1d6]
[1d6]
>>
>>27301673
>I roll my eyes while shifting my shoulders.
"Oh I'll give them a break, alright. A break away from the fort so they can have a goddamn date already."
>I mean, seriously.
>When I courted Pella, I-
>Oh.
>...
>Yeah, bad example.
>Nevermind.
>Conviently ignoring Pella's plans to break into their room, I hand off off the blade to Aiutante.
>>27302761
>I smile slightly, cocking my head.
"Yep. It has to be, since I spent so damn long learning how to use it without giving myself a rather nasty papercut."
>I watch as she does her horn science on my blade, not really understanding what's going on but intrigued anyway.
>>27302868
>I nod appreciatively, before looking off to the side.
"Weeeell....yes and no. Spiral was the first one who forged it, Krinza just perfected it."
>Wonder where that old codger is, anyway.
>>27302891
>Oh wow, that green glow looks pretty cool.
>Hopefully I can dull it when I try to use stealth, otherwise it'll be a shining beacon of 'Hey Assholes! Someone's hiding here!'.
>Accepting the weapon, I spin it a few times, observing the glow's trail.
>Neat.
>>27303138
>Oh hey, he's back.
>I raise an eyebrow.
>Hasn't he seen a two-sided lightsaber before?
>If not, that's certainly strange.
>You'd think he'd be very familiar with those types of weaponry.
>Anyway.
"Yeah. Most people don't see it coming, cuz it's such a unique type of weapon."
>At least, I hope it will be.
>>
File: phat ass pone.png (749 KB, 1000x1430) Image search: [Google]
phat ass pone.png
749 KB, 1000x1430
>>
File: nal at stall.png (1 MB, 1500x1550) Image search: [Google]
nal at stall.png
1 MB, 1500x1550
>>
>>
File: 157295.jpg (76 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
157295.jpg
76 KB, 800x531
>Central Crag Moors: NT Waypoint G-3

>>27307585

"Hm? Wait, 'En-Tee Waypoint Gee-dash-Three'? ..when I was running Empire Waypoint Station, En-Tee meant 'No Travel' or 'Not Traveled'. Could be old, overgrown, dangerous. Or ruined, damaged, waiting for repair."
>Turning his head and gazing out the window, Caliya raises an eyebrow, then nudges the kukri back onto his shoulder partway.
"Heard talking out there. Small wings, small pegasi. Watching us, can feel eyes, probably hunters. Worst case, outcasts. Ferron most likely, Malurians hate Moors. Not aggressive."
>While the Ride is enveloped in a hazy, rapidly forming rift, the hunter leans back in the seat, closing his eyes at the momentary disturbance.

>Set down in a brighter, slightly more dense and convincingly swamp overlooking forest, the Ride was currently facing a well traveled path through the warped, moss covered trees, for the moment lacking any movement or sound, then comes the distinct, far off baying of a canine.

>Eyes opening once more to glance out the window, Caliya's face tightens for several moments, corners of his lips curling back in annoyance.
"Before leaving, should have asked area, dangers."
[1d6+4]
[1d6+4]

>>27307014

>The howling of what several primal, fuzzy predelk memories indicated to be an eerie, non-edible Planar creature only vaguely imitating a more organically shaped wolf, the increased light level told you this region was covered by considerably fewer of the permanent Moors clouds than the rest, which meant more predators and fewer herbivores.
>Spotting nothing in your visual radius out of the ordinary, the scent of something metallic hanging in the air drew your attention, though it had no direction and seemed to be present everywhere.

>After several crackles and one pop of static, a brief, decently strong ping is heard over the speakers, repeating once more after a little over half a minute.
"This means..?"
>>
>Tartarus Isle: Stratus Vigil

>>27300209

>Cracking a visibly sun burnt smile, both of Vigil's wings twitch in agreement.
"Pleased to meet you Cap. Ponifally, I can't stand wearing armor so I bet you're baking. I'd rather be back in Germaneigh than here, way too hot for me."
>Blinking once at the second line, the mare turns her head to the left, shooting Ivan a dumbfounded stare.
"...what."

>>27302934

>After a bit of silence, the pre-middle aged mare bumps her nose on the edge of the pool, eyes darting to Raidor with a half-amused nose wriggle.
"Denra's suggestion huh? Little awkward putting me on the spot here, but neither of you strike me as a pony or human that like leaving a job unfinished. Well, I'm sorry to say that neither of them are here right now. Before the storm hit us a while ago, Sweet shoved Shanis on one of the other stones and sent her to Razorback, but as for Sweet herself.."
>Sitting back and down on what was likely a chair inside the pool, Stratus lifts her wings in a shrug, thin eyebrows raising in a slightly suspicious, yet wholly thoughtful manner, which made you seriously question if this mare was actually a unicorn using a batpony illusion.
"She was supposed to return some human looking stuff, then come right back. Lately.. well, not lately, but a week after the Empress came around for a checkup, Sweet's been visiting places around Tallus, you know, the sort of places that I'm positive she shouldn't remember due to all the Enchains. Either that.. or she's being asked to travel by the Empress, which makes no sense to me. Then again, maybe I'm missing something obvious."
>Offering a well meaning smile, Vigil tilts her head to the left slightly, then pulls her wings back into the water.
"Sweet does most of the heavy lifting while Shanis relaxes, Zigri storms around pissed off all the time, and us Mareguards deliver orders and requests, so, I apologize for not being much help at the moment."
>>
>>27303936

>Shifting into the still calmed Underdark with just the barest touch of resistance, the world becomes filled with black and gray outlines for a moment, which are then converted to shades of hazy color.

>Apparently finished with their minorly taboo ritual, Lann and Krinza were currently engrossed with several books and a rather hefty looking tome atop her sewing desk.
>Actively ignoring the other goings on in the workshop, their quiet discussion fluidly changes from unicorn to earth pony every other line, the few recognizable terms involving metallurgy, various materials that sounded expensive, and something about reverse-infused silk double-imbued with some form of exotic steel.
>The idea itself was odd, but not unlikely considering their shared skills.

>Spotting a familiar shade of faded black laid atop a closed dull green case to the right of the desk, you immediately recognize it as your body suit, only folded in such a manner than it looked a little thicker than normal.
>>
>Pella

>>27302761

"I'm not a thief you know, even though I'd like to learn sometime."
>Shifting her eyes about quickly to ensure nopony was listening, Pella's nose scrunches, emitting a tiny, sneaky giggle.
"I think all I'd need is something that can jam a warded lock but also confuse it, like it's got the right key but hasn't been turned yet."

>>27308066

"You mean like all those dates we haven't taken and the number of times I've had to threaten Silver with no food if she dares interrupt us?"
>Leaning back into a (relatively) safer position, the pink and blue pegasus merely shakes her head, strenuously speaking in the time honored tone of knowing mares everywhere: just disbelieving enough that she was mock-questioning your integrity, although the few giggles that slip through her facade show she was amused enough to mock herself as well.
"That's cruuuueeeel Dante, what would your mother think if she heard you say that? My mom would probably disown me if I didn't 'help' those two bond more... which means breaking a lock and gluing a window or two shut for a night. It's not a big deal, you know~!"
>>
>>27305562
>>27305871

>'Å faen.'
"Thor gi meg styrke.... They are forming together in the distance! I would hate to battle it if the normal guys are this tough!"
>He motions a hand to the undead he just spent moments ago shooting into.
>Then he spots Lúfa...
>'Vente...'
>'Idé!'
>Spruce feels one of his pockets and turns to Simon as he raises his rifle.
"If I throw this soap cube, will it do lots of damage to the creature?"
>After he asks, he lets off a burst at the massive creature.

[1d6+3] E. Combat Rifles
[1d6+3]
[1d6+3]
[1d6] U. Perception
[1d6] U. Movement
>>
>>27311760

>It took every iota of mental fortitude she had to not squee at the sight of her suit.
>Thank the sunlight, she felt naked without that suit.
>...Strictly speaking, she was naked, but there was just something about not having her suit on that made her feel...
>Vulnerable.
>She'd been confused for a prostitute many times over the past couple of years because of it.
>Call it quirky, Sunny preferred to remain dressed. Recent events being the exception, due to her injuries.
>Which only twinged a little now.
>She should remember to thank... What was his name... 'No Bus'?
>Something was off about her suit though.
>...
>Oh they didn't...
>They tampered with her suit!
>Sunny was not a dumb pony, she could do the arithmetic and figure their discussion was about what they'd done to her armor.
>That wasn't the problem, the problem was now that her armor had been upgraded, she'd effectively look like a greater threat to opponents.
>It was one of the main reasons she'd buried her original suit in a wooden crate way out in the wilderness.
>It drew far too much attention.
>And attention is not something she wanted.
>Maybe she could start wearing a raggedy, frayed cloak to counteract it.
>Might be something to look into.
>Stealth, after all, was a whole lot more than just remaining unseen.
>As for the cloak...
>Not that such a thing would likely be found here, but on the list it went.

>The mare flicked her ears about and sat up, shifting her weight from fore hoof to fore hoof awkwardly.
>They'd done something nice for her, now she was going to be super awkward about it.
>If she could summon up the courage to leave the Underdark, that is.
>She could probably just snatch the suit while they weren't looking and thank them later.
>No, that'd be rude, wouldn't it?
>She slapped herself with a hoof and snuck up to the bench, positioning herself before fading out of the Underdark.
"I'm still really sorry about the blood stains."
>>

>>27311786
"Oh, why don't you totally learn from Belltower? I bet she'd show you how to like pick pockets and stuff. And there's like lockpicks in here we can totally use!"

>>27308066
>Watching you spin and twirl your twin blade around to admire the new enchantment, Aiutante finishes some note-taking an then addresses you.
[1d6+4] <B.Research
[1d6+4]
[1d6+4]
"Y'know Dante. If you want me to look at your body enchants, I could like totally try my hoof at one of them right now."
>>
>Tartarus Isle: Captain Raidor

>>27311739
>Murmuring to himself, for a moment, Raidor shrugs to the bat mare.
"My armor is well ventilated. My helmet... a little stifling."
>Bringing a hoof under his chin, he expertly undoes a hidden strap underneath and tips his helmet off.
"I suppose I can remove it, for the time being."
>Removing his helmet, revealing to the shady overhang a tannish gold suave-looking stallion in his early 30's.
>Raidor's muzzle was a several black tones darker than his face, along with a short, slicked back, jet black mane and a pair of piercing ice blue eyes.
>Inhaling the fresh air, the Manehattan captain's face drops into a relaxed smile.
"Ah, much better!"

>>27302934
>>27311739
>Finding a spot on his armor to hang his empty helmet on, Raidor flips between you and Stratus.
"So Shanis is away, and Sweet is... not here. Unfortunate, but thank you for allowing us to look around."
>Shrugging in mild disappointment, he looks over to you for advice.
"So Ivan, it seems we have a couple options. We can either stay here, for a bit longer, or return to Razorback."
>Raidor looks at Stratus, expectedly, with a little smirk.
"Maybe there is something quick we can help you take care of, while we are here?"
>>
>>27311739
>They're not here.
"Well... damn."
>Rubs the back of my head as she explains where the fuck they went to.
>"This is mighty awkward..."
>>27313853
>Shrugs.
"If you guys need any help, we'd be glad to help."
>"Hell, I might make some money doing something here, could buy something nice for myself. Or more vodka."
>>

>>27313738
>Looking over your body with another pink scan, Aiutante scrunches her muzzle in embarrassment.
"On second look... I actually can't like improve either of those. I don't even think Krinza can!"
>She pries on a cheery smile, looking apologetic.
"Sorry, Dante."
>>
>>27308066
"It appears that it would require considerable dexterity to use."
>1129 seems to have forgotten earlier events.
>Maybe working takes his mind off of things, or he has an interest in melee weapons.
>Hard, if at all possible, to tell.
"Such a design would grant unpredictability."
>He replies, mirroring your statement with his own observations.
>Does he ever notice that does that out loud?
"Some would judge it pointless when the advantage of ranged weaponry exists, but having as much of an edge in each field would be wise."
>Which seems like an odd thing to say when all he has in terms of melee weaponry is a pair of blades in his gauntlets.
>>
File: 1400014220885.png (1 MB, 2100x3000) Image search: [Google]
1400014220885.png
1 MB, 2100x3000
>>
File: Dank_0397df_5623546[1].jpg (39 KB, 541x403) Image search: [Google]
Dank_0397df_5623546[1].jpg
39 KB, 541x403
>>
File: op map 10.png (931 KB, 2196x1384) Image search: [Google]
op map 10.png
931 KB, 2196x1384
>Ziggurat Pyramid, Under Main Chamber: A Murder of Undead: Cu'Nir, Có'caire and Lúfa

Soap Cubes Available:
-Lúfa, Tracker (used)
-Simon, Purple
-Spruce, Elemental Combustion

+1 TO ALL STEALTH AND RANGED ROLLS!

>Sharpened feathers slice through putrid air to cut at the tailbones of the retreating Undead, they however were just that bit faster in fleeing than Cu'Nirs wing muscles.
"You may run but you von't survive!"

>Having ensured the flying bone-pile had no escape route, Lúfa and Có'caires' weapons met on the monster, delivering a devastating crosscut that left their foe plummeting back down into the pit as jagged debris. 95/000 Undead #1

>>27306177
>Circling through the open air like vultures over fresh meat, the Fledgling shouted back, excitement evident in her voice.
"Way ahead you!"

>Through your guns iron sights the rounds you fired off into the transfiguring abomination were lost, what damage done was covered by snaking ghoulish musculature. 597/600HP

>>27312152
>Unlike Simons' pistol, your AG3 had visible consequence across the stabilizing monsters body, fist sized craters quickly being filled by mires of insignificant bones. 594/600HP

>"Finished" configuring together, this new..THING began to exuded an excess amount of familiar gas, unnaturally fast in choking the single sun beam, making Lúfa as the main source of prominent light in the entire Underchamber.
"If any of you got anything that can give that Undead a good punch now is the time to use-"
>Cut off by the sudden intrusion of a brand new decrepit husk lashing out at her from the abyss below, Cu'Nir cursed in Gryphonic as she brought up her wings to deal with the interloper.
[1d6+7] E.Assault
[1d6+7]
[1d6+7]

[1d6+13] M.Riposte
[1d6+13]
[1d6+13]
[1d6+13]
[1d6+13] >R.E

Event
[1d2] >2
[1d4]
>>
File: 1462152805187.png (212 KB, 880x908) Image search: [Google]
1462152805187.png
212 KB, 880x908
>>
File: 1462437790665.jpg (93 KB, 600x816) Image search: [Google]
1462437790665.jpg
93 KB, 600x816
"If another pony humps my leg I swear I will fill their veins with all my supply of paralyzer.
>>
File: tumblr_n4nxeetX3O1rpr103o1_1280.jpg (166 KB, 893x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4nxeetX3O1rpr103o1_1280.jpg
166 KB, 893x1920
>>
File: please, just one more time.gif (472 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
please, just one more time.gif
472 KB, 500x250
>>27311786
"Yeah...er...I-uh...."
>Damnit Brain, not now!
>...
>I stare at nothing for a few seconds while I'm taken to a different place for a few moments.
>What would my mom think?
>About me forcing the two mythological creatures to finally have a date, or the eleven years of me being a sellsword?
>Not including what I've done here.
>Wish I could ask her what she'd think.
>Oh, what I'd give to see them one more ti-
>I snap out of it, realizing that my fake smile has appeared on my face again.
"Heh...iunno what she'd do."
>Close enough, brain.
>>27313738
>I look to Ai, suddenly excited.
"Oh sweet, 'cuz I was thinkin'-"
>>27314013
>Oh.
"-oh. Alright then. Thanks for letting me know, at least."
>Damn, that sucks.
>>27314795
>I shrug.
"Yeah, kinda. It's a bit dangerous when you spin it really fast. If I miss a grab, it could be my foot that takes the hit instead of the enemy!"
>An eyebrow cocks.
"...like I just said...?"
>Shaking my head, I continue on.
"Yeah, you'll learn to get a decent blade or something like it soon enough. The advantages of having one far outweigh the cons, especially when it's only like ten or so pounds added to your equipment load."
>This thing has saved my life quite a number of times.
>Also it looks cool.
>But mainly the first part.
>...
>Probably.
>>
File: J2XN6pV.gif (2 MB, 479x269) Image search: [Google]
J2XN6pV.gif
2 MB, 479x269
>>27317377
This is Lufa's plan.
>>
File: 1462636481532.jpg (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462636481532.jpg
26 KB, 500x500
>>27319815
>>
>>27318966
>1129 takes a moment to respond.
>Which is starting to seem usual for him, like he plans out everything he wants to say in advance.
"Of course. I did not realise the fact that you would be unfamiliar with my habits."
>So he does notice.
>That raises the question why he hasn't corrected it.
"That is a highly unlikely eventuality. Once I return to the Republic, there will be no need for weaponry beyond standard issue, and anything else will likely be confiscated. There is no point in adding unnecessary items to my armament that I will come to miss."
>>
>>27317377
>Lúfa and Có'caire seem to have taken care of one of the...things.
>No way to tell if it's out of action for good, but it's one less problem for the time being.
>Balancing that out is the new target blocking out the light.
>My NVG's make that little of an issue for me, but I doubt the darkness is going to do Spruce any favours.

>>27312152
"Should do, Spruce!"
>Unfortunately, I don't think my cube will do an awful lot to this thing for the time being, so I keep up the fire.
>And then I remember to keep my pistol on the target at all times. That'll give him something to track it by.
"Aim for the laser!"
[1d6]
[1d6+5]<E. Small Arms
[1d6+5]
[1d6+5]
>>
File: 1462636039652.jpg (269 KB, 715x1538) Image search: [Google]
1462636039652.jpg
269 KB, 715x1538
>>27312408
>>
>>27317377
>>27321542

>Spruce digs into his pocket, grabbing his singular soap cube.
>He takes it into his hand, seeing the dissapointing amount of damage that occurs from his rifle burst.
>This soap cube really is their only hope for a quickened end to this fight!
>He prepares his throwing arm, preparing to wing it!
>'En for gudene!'
>'To for Norge!'
>'Three for the dice god!'
>With all his might, he lets the soap cube loose!

[1d6] U. Unarmed

>He raises his rifle back up right as it leaves his hands.
>Spruce quickly aims and pulls the trigger while aiming for the large, central mass of bones!

[1d6+3] E. Combat Rifles
[1d6+3]
[1d6+3]
[1d6] U. Perception
>>
>>27322445

[1d6+20] Elemental combustion
>>
File: 1462389366804.jpg (184 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1462389366804.jpg
184 KB, 1200x1200
MOAR FUTURE ABOMINATIONS!
>>
File: 1458225026442.jpg (237 KB, 508x684) Image search: [Google]
1458225026442.jpg
237 KB, 508x684
We need more human generals in thread.
>>
>>27325143
I vote for Rommel
>>
[1d6] >Event
>>
>>27302007
"Giant silver rape queen. Huh."
>That was something he hadn't heard to describe the constibulary.
"It's not a problem. They can't catch a real nigga like me."
>He did pause, however.
>25920
>That is an interesting year to use.
>Not even 2520?
"Oh, they were the best."
>The man said this with a vague sense of sarcasm, smirking under his bandanna.

>He's pulled out of the moment when the little kitten hisses at him, and he gives a little chuckle.
"Awe come on, I didn't mean -you- had to get off."
>His hand goes in to give the small one some skritches on the cheek, then carefully hefts his pack up onto his back, eyes shifting to the horse - Or, not-horse - that he had been working with.
>Meadow Breeze?
>'Sounds like a cute Flower Girl turned Punk,' He thinks as he puts his hip-bag back on.
"Don't trust the punk rocker. Got it."
>He looks the rifle over again, giving a thoughtful hum.
"Distrust is a good policy in any situation, anyways. And it's not as if I'm bad at getting out of tight places. Or into them, I guess."
>The sniper slings the rifle over his shoulder, unless of course the sling was gone.
>In THAT case, he would inquire on where he could get another one.

>With everything done, he stood and gave a nod.
"Do you want me to come back later on?"
>He cleared his throat, stretching a little and cracking his neck loudly.
>That felt nice.
>>
File: 1457493876586.jpg (10 KB, 469x505) Image search: [Google]
1457493876586.jpg
10 KB, 469x505
>>
>Ziggurat Pyramid, Under Main Chamber: There's Always A Bigger Fish: Cu'Nir, Có'caire and Lúfa

Soap Cubes Available:
-Lúfa, Tracker (used)
-Simon, Purple
-Spruce, Elemental Combustion (used)

+1 TO ALL STEALTH AND RANGED ROLLS!

>Vertebrae weapons clang and clatter against Cu'Nirs wings as she broke the undeads guard where said wings to rip and tear at her assailants main body, afterwards implementing her bodies superior weight to bash the dilapidated bonepile out of her personal space back into the abysses'. 27/000 Undead #6
"Going to give you two some breathing room vhile I vipe the rest of these bastards out."
>Leaping over the railing, powerful wing beats propelled her after the beaten attacker.
[1d6+13] M.Assault
[1d6+13]
[1d6+13]
[1d6+13]
[1d6+13] >R.E

>Undead #6
[1d6+7] E.Parry
[1d6+7]
[1d6+7]

>As she rammed into the undead, a new one came from below striking at her undefended underside.
>Undead #7
[1d6+7] E.Assault
[1d6+7]
[1d6+7]

1/3
>>
>>27321542
>Thanks to your NVG's you were able to see the undeads combined form reacting to your bullets.
>Rapid scabbing congealed over the wounds inflicted, the same vile liquids from the exploding monster from last night seeping all across the beasts body to solidify it further. 585/600HP

>>27322445
>>27323492
>Odin must of smiled in your direction, for your throw came into range of the monstrosity.
>From the sound of the sharp explosion the Soap Cube must of detonated with condensed air, brutally smacking the tattered corpse flesh into mulch. 570/600HP
>Following up this impromptu flaying with NATO rounds made the large floating mass grave spasm, the gathered husks having trouble covering the craters punched into the many bones holding the thing together. 565/600HP

>Narrowing your eyes, you realized this has garnered attention.
>Its "head" (made up of dozens of various species' skulls) turn as one to stare you down, dirty billows of poison escaping its hollowed features in anger.

2/3
>>
File: op map 11.png (931 KB, 2196x1384) Image search: [Google]
op map 11.png
931 KB, 2196x1384
>>27329383

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NYCOx2GSuA

>Raising an appendage that appeared like a quad jointed arm made from several lower skeletal structures, the darkness of the chamber itself swelled into it at an alarming as it leveled its open "palm" at Spruce and Simon, a deep reverberating gurgle heralded a storm of bones firing at both Operators.
[1d6+10] >Skeloting Gun
[1d6+10]
[1d6+10]

>Seeing the thing distracted, Lúfa and Có'caire flew at its side, coverts and hookblades readied to shred through rotted biomass.
>Lúfa
[1d6+6] B.Assault
[1d6+6]
[1d6+6] >R.E

>Có'caire
[1d6+7] E.Assault
[1d6+7]
[1d6+7]
[1d6+7] >R.E

>Bursting out of countless holes and spaces came forth spinal columns tipped with sharpened talons, they squirming in front of both Gryphons' advance like an agitated cesspool of maggots.
[1d6+15] >Defensive Measures
[1d6+15]
[1d6+15]
[1d6+15]
[1d6+15]

Event
[1d2] >2
[1d3]
>>
[1d6] >Event
>>
File: 1454883102066.jpg (191 KB, 595x643) Image search: [Google]
1454883102066.jpg
191 KB, 595x643
>>27329786
Ssssh, you don't exist~
>>
>>27329856
No, you don't exist.
>>
>>27304812
Also a best
>>
>>27306344
N W S E
>>
>>27329406
>Between shots, I quickly check the others.
>I'm not happy with what I see. There's more of them, and things will definitely get harder if they're allowed to join the amalgamation.
>Có'caire and Lúfa join Spruce and myself in attacking the largest target, but it's got some tricks up its sleeve.
>And not just for them.
"Incoming fire!"
>I shout instinctively, breaking into a dive to try and escape the barrage.
[1d6+2]<B. Movement: Evade
[1d6+2]

>With a new point to prioritise, I return fire, prompting Spruce to do the same.
"Take out that gun!"
>I command, for lack of a better word than "gun".
[1d6]
>Considering that it appears to be made of bone, I decide a blast will do more good than bullets.
>A risky move considering the questionable structural integrity of this place, but with the target suspended in midair, I have a good chance of not damaging any of the structure.
>I quickly reload and holster my gun and grab a frag, giving the two Gryphons a moment to open up a safe distance.
"Frag out, get clear!"
>It takes some tricky estimation, but I cook it for a moment before throwing it, aiming for it to detonate as close to the "gun" as possible.
[1d6+5]<M. Melee: Grenade
[1d6+5]
[1d6+5]
[1d6+5]
>>
File: 1462304669932.jpg (396 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1462304669932.jpg
396 KB, 1080x1920
"Praising the Sun On a whole new level."
>>
File: 1407720631782.jpg (56 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1407720631782.jpg
56 KB, 300x300
>>27331678
THE REAL SUNKNIGHT IS HERE
>>
>>27332225
Because he praise Sigmar, you fool
>>
File: Solaire Of Astora.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Solaire Of Astora.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
>>27332225
>>
[1d6] <Mess Hall Party
>>
>The Mess Hall

>>27255667

>Plodding from the workshop directly across a well worn dirt trail to a building with 'MESS HALL' painted on the front, a trio of black armored ponies, with wings of course, trot through the opening door.
>Stepping into a distinctly older era, the floors were a sealed, polished medium colored wood, illumination provided overhead by a series of what looked to be hanging lanterns at first, but were little more than caged, illuminating crystals of some sort.
>Across the overlong building were twenty mismatched, long luxury tables, most of the furniture strangely rich looking in appearance, though you note quite a few of the couches and chairs were much too short for humans, and roughly half of them had no back.
>Near the center on the north was was a slightly lower than normal minibar with 20 bar stools of mixed height and size in front, currently being tended to by a dim green pegasus, while an oddly large vending machine with a pair of oversized trays on both sides was 10M to the right of the bar.

>Noting the only cooking station to be a pair of empty half-oval serving counters, what was even stranger was a gigantic ice freezer, made of actual ice, behind it about 30M, which appeared to be half empty at first glance, though was merely storing filled bottles and jars with clear liquids.
>Walking past the freezer, close to the back of the mess hall you finally find three mostly stocked wall length shelves with numerous crates underneath.
>The selection of canned foods was the standard fare: fresh sealed vegetables, fruits, nuts, various meat and fish, though there were a number of MRE's, in various languages and from a number of eras ranging from WW1 to some futuristic look ones, present in a few of the crates.
>>
>Lann & Krinza

>>27312408

>Deeply absorbed in his calculations, interestingly enough Krinza doesn't jump at your words, though his entire mane ripples upwards in a rarely seen, primal bristling motion, head tipping up for a moment to eye you, then nods as his mane flattens.
"Miss Feathers."
>Lann on the other hoof swings her head around to give you a warm expression, tossing a forehoof up in a casual, dismissive wave.
"If you think those stains were bad then you should have been here a couple months ago, my desk and the clinic had to be scrubbed nightly. It only took a couple minutes of soaking to remove the blood anyhow. Since I take it you need your armor back in a hurry, I will simply state I restitched the chest, barrel, neck as best as I could. The one in it is not one I know, so it was rewoven with as similar a silk as I could find. I assure you that I have not modified it any more than that."
>Giving the armorer a pat on the shoulder, the chunky yellow mare swings herself around, bending forwards to plant her nose on yours for a couple moments, then leans back with an expectant smile.
"And seeing as how most of Razorback is always in a hurry, or simply does not understand the concept of taking things slow, Krinza and I have been drawing up plans on how best to improve the protection of silk-based armors. This will take some time to experiment with considering with the number of materials and metals that are on hoof.. and maybe a hyfalgryph scale, or three, but I am fairly positive we will know what is best to use within the week."
>>
File: Nose Booping.jpg (403 KB, 1112x1080) Image search: [Google]
Nose Booping.jpg
403 KB, 1112x1080
>>27334695

>Sunny nodded back after taking mental note of that bristling motion.
"Sir."
>She had no idea what that had been.
"The silk? Mm, I had the suit commissioned a couple of years ago. The pony who crafted it didn't tell me where she got the silk, shy mare. This is actually the first time it's been damaged."
>While she'd been speaking, Sunny found herself once again nose to nose with Lann.
>However, Lann had already moved back by the time she thought to lean back.
>She wondered if Lann did this on purpose to make her uncomfortable.
"I'm in no particular rush, just impartial to staying undressed."
>...Right, most ponies considered the wearing of clothes a majority of the time outright slutty.
"...Because of my coat, hard to keep it clean. Yeah."
>Nice save there, Sunny, that didn't sound at all suspicious in any way.
>Lovely.
>Great.
"The others already left to go find Vanil anyway, so I haven't got anything better to do, at least until they come back."
>Reaching her head over to take the suit in her teeth, she swung her neck and laid it over her back.
>She could put it on later.
"And it may not have been terrible, but I can /still/ be sorry about the bloodstains."
>>
>Pella

>>27313738

>Raising an eyebrow at the suggestion, the two-toned barmare holds her gaze steadily for a few moments, then sigh defeatedly.
"I'd probably better not. She always wants in on things like this, which usually means mud pies, getting caught by Roust, and three or four lectures about 'space' and 'property', OR 'don't make Bren work more than she already does'... and other boring stuff like that. I'd rather just jam the lock and glue the window, at least doing those should be a really easy fix."

>>27318966

>Having switched position by the time you return to reality, Pella had set both sets of left and right hooves on your shoulders dangerously close together, and was now bent forwards, using her wings for balancing while staring at you upside down with a steadily widening grin.
"Not a clue? Nothing at all? She wouldn't say 'why haven't you broken the lever off their door already?' or something like that?"
>Rolling her eyes once, she drops her rear legs back down onto your belt, sliding down to rest her chin on top of your head, wings patting your shoulders while failing to suppress her giggling.
"That's no fun at all, buuuut.. if you could JUST overlook this little plan of mine, tomorrow I'll do the 'summon Silver into the mirror' dance and trap her in it so we can laugh at her, how about that?"
>>
File: 1423432089596.jpg (306 KB, 1525x1075) Image search: [Google]
1423432089596.jpg
306 KB, 1525x1075
"Players doing fuck all rather than doing what the GM wants them to do."
>>
File: 1423468031226.jpg (65 KB, 736x952) Image search: [Google]
1423468031226.jpg
65 KB, 736x952
>>
File: 1426829980542.jpg (607 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1426829980542.jpg
607 KB, 768x1024
>>
File: 1403348189365.jpg (216 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1403348189365.jpg
216 KB, 800x820
>>
File: 1401555872576.jpg (818 KB, 1467x1061) Image search: [Google]
1401555872576.jpg
818 KB, 1467x1061
>>
>>27329383

>Deciding to follow simon's lead, Sprucw takes the gustav off of his back and kneels down.
>He makes sure no one is behind him as he aims carefully
>'This could end really badly'
>'Or it could work...'
>'But we could all just get crushed in an instant...'
>'BUT BY THOR I WILL TRY'
>He focuses.
>Aims.
>And fires.
>Dooming them all to death or saving their lives

[1d6+4] B. Heavy weapons
[1d6+4]
[1d6+3] E. Combat Rifles
[1d6+3]
[1d6+3]
[1d6] U. Perception
>>
>>27340044

[1d6] U. Movement: Evade
>>
>>27311122
>'Oh, didn't know that one.'
"Well, so long as the translocation stone works I can still see Vanil's signal strength so we can just teleport back out.
>Kraut nods and jots down info on possible pegasus activity near FO 9-M.

>Satisfied with the lack of danger, Kraut notates the path in his notebook.
"Alright, ask and then teleport somewhere new; got it."
>As Kraut listens for the ping, he noticeable brightens up at the louder noise, writing down that it was stronger than the previous pings.
"Well Caliya, that mean's we're closer to Vanil than we were at outpost 9-M since it's a louder ping. Alright, next stop is going to be Outpost 85-C to see if 9-M was too far East or South; know of any dangers or reasons to not travel there?"
>As he says this, Kraut exits the wagon again and looks around again, specifically for any notable landmarks, even busting out the compass from the ride's center console to determine for certain where that one path leads.
[1d6]E. Scouting
[1d6+3]NVG
[1d6+3]Thermals
[1d6+1]Compass
>>
>>27340044
>>27340229
[1d100]
>>
>>27335964
Maybe if his weapon wasn't a sex toy for the gays, people would listen to him
>>
>>27343455
Hey man, stimulating prostates can take you far~
>>
>Ziggurat Pyramid, Under Main Chamber: There's Always A Bigger Fish: Cu'Nir, Có'caire and Lúfa

Soap Cubes Available:
-Lúfa, Tracker (used)
-Simon, Purple

+1 TO ALL STEALTH AND +2 TO ALL RANGED ROLLS!

>With a vengeful shriek the Huntsmaster rammed into the tumbling Undead, her protected crest crushing sickly sinew to pulp before she angled away for her wing to carve a deep rent through the monstrosity. 68/000HP Undead #6
"Stay dead vhy von't you!"

>Distracted, her underside was clobbered by a newly risen enemy, its forceful impact dislodging Cu'Nir from her flight path. 309/320HP

>Attaching itself to her with many disgusting appendages, the ghastly beast began gnawing away at her stomach, this prompting the Huntmaster to flail her claws and paws at the putrid pile of unliving bones.
"Like a damn parasite are we?!"
>Undead #7
[1d6+7] E.Assault
[1d6+7]
[1d6+7]

>Cu'Nir
[1d6+10] M.Parry
[1d6+10]
[1d6+10]
[1d6+10]
[1d6+10] >R.E

>As she tried to remove the pervasive undead monster biting away at her weak-point, the other foe returned from its devastating fall to spear the Gryphonesses beaked head with its many spinal whips.
>Undead #6
[1d6+7] E.Assault
[1d6+7]
[1d6+7]

1/3
>>
File: op map 12.png (931 KB, 2196x1384) Image search: [Google]
op map 12.png
931 KB, 2196x1384
>>27344989

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJhtIv_Yd5w

>Although Simon and Spruces' reflexes were honed by military training, the massive undeads bone projectiles were that much faster than living flesh...

>>27331018
>Hitting the deck with a hard thud behind the safety of the catwalks solid railing, your upper body was wracked by intense agony caused by fragments ripping through your Brigandine suits mixed fabrics. -10HP

>With the last bone bullet smacking a dent into stone wall, you gathered all your strength to toss the grenade with all your might, the cooked explosive going off right in front of the damnable bastard.
>Burning shrapnel flayed away meager skin right before the combustion pulverized the outer layer of the beasts 15ft column body. 547/600HP STUNNED FOR 1 TURN! 2DR REMOVED!

>>27340044
>>27340229
>Encumbered by the Gustav your back, the attempt to get behind afforded cover was met by a maelstrom of bone particles ripping into kelvar armour, rending open dozens of bloody holes across your body, a few lucky pieces of bone lancing through vital arteries and organs. -13HP
>Doubling over ungracefully in a fettered pile, the last thing you register was a dull sensation of liquids pouring over tender wounds as the featureless stone catwalk was filled with pooling crimson...

>Lúfa and Có'caires flight was slowed by heeding Simons shout.
>This however proved detrimental to them both as their speed was sapped away when they reached the large undeads side.
>And when numerous thrashing limbs met their weapons, it was the Gryphons whom were forced to retreat.
>Lúfa 90/110HP
>Có'caire 229/240HP

>Instead of licking each others wounds, both catbirds hissed and squawked as they saw the large enemy apparently get stunlocked by the grenade blast.
"lhets ghet 'hem!"
[Gryphonic] "!!!!"

>Lúfa
[1d6+6] B.Assault
[1d6+6]
[1d6+6] >R.E

>Có'caire
[1d6+7] E.Assault
[1d6+7]
[1d6+7]
[1d6+7] >R.E

Event
[1d2] >2
[1d3]
>>
File: 5447434224_b8fbb25deb_b.jpg (176 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
5447434224_b8fbb25deb_b.jpg
176 KB, 600x900
>>27345828
>The fire sends familiar spikes of pain throughout my torso, putting me out of action for a few moments as I watch the grenade detonate as I planned.
>I've been shot plenty of times. It hurts, but it's nothing new.
>It's also not the worst place I've ever been shot, either.

>Catching sight of Spruce, I immediately push through the pain and continue giving directions.
"Có'caire, give Spruce some assistance, now!"
>I grab my own cube and line up another throw at the beast, continuing to pour rounds into it without daring to relent.
[1d6+6]<E. Small Arms
[1d6+6]
[1d6+6]
[1d6+5]<M. Melee: Soap Cube
[1d6+5]
[1d6+5]
[1d6+5]
[1d6+20]<Contain
>>
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 550x413
>>27344989
>>27345828

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9aGQeJIOCo

>'Åh'
>'Gods smerten'
>Spruce twitches, laying on the ground as blood pools out beneath him.
>Visions flashing before his eyes.
>Memories of home.
>'Vennligst...'
>'Vennligst Thor...'
>'Gi meg styrke til å odelegge denne onde..."
>'...Noen flere oyeblikk er alt jeg ber om...'
>He blinks.
>Everything seeming blurry...
>But, the Norwegian tries to focus.
>To will himself to continue on despite the wounds.

[1d6] U. Iron Will
>>
>>27321461
"Hey, everyone has their quirks. Unless the rest of your unit does the same. Then that's just how you were trained."
>Oh jeez, here we go again.
"Yeah...'forgot' about that. Alright then, that's your prerogative, then."
>He needs to find out and accept that there is no Republic anymore.
>And soon.
>>27335457
>The smile appears again, this time more genuine.
"Nah. Humans are much more...tame. Though we might want to from time to time with the more extreme cases."
>Inspecting the twinblade one more time, I replace it on my back, making sure Pella is out the way before letting her resume her position.
>I fold my arms, and look up at the barest hint of muzzle atop my head.
"That is extremely rude and insensitive, Pella. How do you think Silver feels about it?"
>A small smile breaks out again.
"Jus' kiddin, it's hilarious. Yeah, do your sneaky-sneak thing with the banana couple over here."
>Makes me wonder, how -does- she feel about it?
>Can't be that bad, otherwise she woulda let us know, right?
>I look to Aiutante.
"Well, it's been fun, but I need to get goin'. Thanks for upgrading the enchantment for me. Catch ya later, Ai."
>I turn around and exit the workshop, tossing a wave over my shoulder to Aiutante.
>Once I exit the building, I walk over next to the fountain, and sit down on the rim.
>'Alright, Silver. I heard that ya needed me for somethin', so here I am. I'm right by the fountain, so if you co- wait you know where I am even without me telling you, why am I eve-right, stopping now.'
>>
>>27334578
>”FOOD”
>”But what to choose…”
>”Canned food looks good, but so do those MREs”
>Nav walks over to the MRE crates before looking through them and grabbing one of the more futuristic looking ones labeled in English
>”Nice they have my favorite”
>Nav walks over to the bar MRE in one hand and gets some water from the bartender before preparing his bagged meal and eating it
>>
>Empress Silver

>>27351692

>Hearing the proud and familiar puff of social pony superiority from above, the left pink wing taps the same shoulder of ours in a 'that's nice, but not enough, dear' gesture.
"I know, which is exactly why I'm here: to make the really tough choices when they matter the most!"
>Devious snickering reverberating across your skull, Pella pauses to snort once, a distinct hint of sarcasm in her tone.
"That's up to her to decide, but.. you probably don't know this, but the free pegasi nations were the ones that drove Silver off first. My mom told me a bit about her time in Cloudsdale, and she said there's a way to, and I quote: 'trap the mother of rape in her own schemes', which sounds kinda fun to try. ..at least twice."
>Waiting until you clear the workshop, Pella bends forwards, trapping you in a quick, firm hug, then delivers a quick nose rub and a kiss across your left cheek.
"You go have fun, I've gotta get back to work before Allys thinks I'm slacking off, but come see me right when you get back and I'll have something special for you!"
>Popping backwards into the air, a quick flick of wings is accompanied by pink and blue streaking towards the mess hall, loud, bubbly giggles following her.

>Hearing a small, yet heavy splash from behind, Silver's dry tone travels from left to right, your head turning to catch the metallic skinned psion setting her chin on the lip, her physical size roughly that of a Ferron pegasus, though considerably more.. curvy, you suppose.
"Due to the honest thoughts of one, I have since chosen to not intrude on the thoughts of humans or their close friends.. unless they call upon me."
>The eye facing you rotates upwards, the trail of green flame, or whatever it is, brightening perceptibly in annoyance for a moment.
"An unnaturally powerful blizzard has overcome Stalliongrad. It has covered the entire city and threatens to kill hundreds of thousands, thus, I desire several of my servants to be rescued immediately."
>>
>>27352597
>Crazy little mare.
>Crazy cute, too.

>I turn around to meet her gaze, looking over her new form.
>I swear, she has one every time...
>...
>Well, that's...
>That's certainly new.
"Yep. I figured that someone would ask that. Not that I disagree, some thoughts are best kept to oneself. Also, liking your new look, Silver."
>Damn these quadrapeds and their curvy figures.
>My brow furrows.
"...well, I guess I better get another heatstone. Or two."
>Turning from where I'm sitting on the edge of the fountain, I face Silver more properly.
"Alright. I wish there was a way to get more of the innocents out, but that's simply just not feasible. At any rate..."
>I stretch my back and roll my shoulders briefly.
"Am I going to meet anyone in the city? I'd much prefer to have someone watching my back...if not, I'll nab one of your faithful from this camp to help me...if you don't mind, that is."
>...
"Also, just who am I going in to extract? Names, appearance, marks. Anything to help me identify them would be nice. Hell, I'll take a passphrase, if they have one."
>Alright, winter weather...
>I need a few more heatstones, a couple more layers, a scarf...
>I continue to list things as I wait for Silver to respond.
>>
>The Empress

>>27352652

>Shifting from flank to flank, Silver's front shoulders lift in a short, evasive motion, slouching into the fountain's rim.
"In this era I find it simpler to speak nose to nose, eye to eye. Gazing down upon others has oft given me little more than neck aches."
>Left eyebrow raising after a bit, the mother of earth ponies tosses her still soaked mane back, shaking her head briefly, then rolls her eye towards a bright orange... orange shaped bottle popping into existence before you.
"You could not possibly carry enough heatstones to ensure your safety, nor do you have time to be fit for proper apparel. Instead, I shall grant you a dose of Heartflame and something warm enough to prevent the worst of cold injuries. This, however, will need to be returned once this task is done."
>Tapping a hoof mutedly in the water, a thick ring of softness pops into place around your neck, bright pink, blue, white, green, and silver threads crisscrossing through the scarf, the Empress's expression turning murderous.
"Watch Guard and Councilierge are likely, though they may not even bother with your lone self. As for possible aid I cannot guarantee whom will be capable of aiding you. I may not enter Stalliongrad or the wrath of my sons and daughters would be inescapable. At most, I can allow a short reprieve to ready yourself before Councilierge close in."
>>
>>27352759
>Grabbing the bottle out of the air, I examine it before stashing it in one part of my vest.
"...oh. Alright, then. Thanks for the stuff. I really appreciate not having to suffer through acute hypothermia. Any rules for the use of Heartflame, other than 'when you're about to freeze to death'?"
>...
"You...uh, you didn't answer. About which one's I'm supposed to extract. Mmmmoving on, then."
>I stand up and turn away from the fountain.
"I'm gonna see if I can't get someone to come along with me. If not, I'm going to be back in a minute or so. See ya in a short bit."
>And, like that, I'm off.
>First stop, room.
>Need to get my pack.
>Once that's done, I head over to Broken's tent.
>Hopefully she'll want to help...
>Briefly trying to knock on the tent to announce my presence, I mentally facepalm and simply audibly announce myself.
"Hey, Broken? I need to ask you something.,."
>And with that, I enter if she grants me permission.
"So, Silver- yes, the Empress- just informed me that a major storm is rolling over Stalliongrad right now, and asked me to go in and rescue a few of the populace. I wanted someone that could watch my back...and was also looking out for Stalliongrad's best interests. So, that leads me to here."
>I adjust the strap of my MG3.
"You want to help? No pressure or anything, but it would be good to have someone as reliable as you watchin' my six. If not...well, I'm sure I'll be fine."
>Hopefully, at any rate.
>>
>>27352827
Y'all are still making your decisions alongside what is called upon for the "betterment" of all eh? Under the power and supervision of your' Almighty.

My... What a great flunder we have fallen to. To believe one who only tells us what we believe we want to hear.

You have all forgotten what it sounds like to speak and think for yourselfs, be it for. Or against. What you initially desired.

May the Lord, be he dark or light, find usage for your souls once fate decides it the time to spin.
>>
File: iljbb.png (471 KB, 787x1024) Image search: [Google]
iljbb.png
471 KB, 787x1024
>>
>>
File: 1434583654717.png (3 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1434583654717.png
3 MB, 1920x1200
>>

Soap Cubes Available:
-Có'caire, Runic Shield +Green (used)
-Lúfa, Tracker (used)
-Simon, Purple (used)

>Multi-layered twisted limbs and maws fenangle their way under Cu'Nirs armour where the collective undead mass went into a frenzy to bite away at the Huntsmasters stomach. 305/320HP
"Vrong, vorse than parasites!"
>Motivated some more by her unruly assailants frantic gnashing, claws and talons found purpose in the many hollowed spaces of the different skeletal structures that made up the undead, here they broke apart the mangled malformed monster into a mutilated mess. 106/000HP Undead #6
>Distracted by the earnest foe being broken down piecemeal, the other undead lashed out against Cu'Nirs avian head, she responding in kind with similar fervor. 293/320HP

>Undead #7
[1d6+7] E.Assault
[1d6+7]
[1d6+7]

>Cu'Nir
[1d6+10] M.Parry
[1d6+10]
[1d6+10]
[1d6+10]
[1d6+10] >R.E

>Now without distractions, both Gryphons came at the large abominable undead at full speed, their combined hooks and blades ripping and tearing chunks of malnourished biomass off respectfully. 522/600HP
"You huge! Huge with huge guts!"
>Diving off at an angle to align for another run, Có'caire came into range to hear Simon call for him.
"AH'YE CHOMIN'! Yhou kheep ohn whittling ahway aht it."
"Got you."

1/3
>>
File: op map 13.png (931 KB, 2196x1384) Image search: [Google]
op map 13.png
931 KB, 2196x1384
>>27357903

>>27346875
>Swooping down, the Gryphon was disgusted by the immediate feeling of his pads being drenched in cooling bodily fluids.
"This is bhad."
>Hastily taking out the cube to hold it with his wing, Có'caire grabbed Spruce to roll him onto his back while Simon got right onto his feet.
[1d6+2] B.Heal
[1d6+2]
[1d6+10] >Heal ability

>Through your pulsing vision you witness the P229's bullets do more damage now that a layer of protective bone had been blasted away, black ichor that dribbled out of many pits and gaps was having trouble washing over severe wounds freshly dealt. 505/600HP

>As soon as the illuminating purple cube made contact with the abomination a swift instant shimmer of the same colour engulfed its entire macabre form.
>Coming back to life with a violent spasm the massive undead tried to lift its appendage again, but found its movement was restrained.
>A sloshing bellow rippled throughout the whole underchamber as its body exploded into a hive of activity, untold amounts of newly revealed extremities lashing against the Soap Cubes' rune containment.
[1d6+15]
[1d6+15]
[1d6+15]
[1d6+15]

>>27349484
>Through your dogged perseverance a faint sense of being watched overcame you, a hint of pride beaming from their far far features...
>You weren't entirely sure of this, but what you were certain of was the feeling of your shoulders grabbed and rolled onto your back.
>Dark blurry vision was pierced by bright green that shun like sunlight, a silent moment later its warmth entered your bosom where it spread across your whole body with each rapid beating of your heart.
>Suddenly, a gasp for desperate air left you abruptly aware of your surroundings and the lack of pain and blood spewing off your person. BLEEDING CEASED!
"Yhou ahlive?"

>Taking advantage of the enemies immobility Lúfa flew at its exposed wounds, hookblades carving away swaths of black bile and mortified marrow.
[1d6+6] B.Assault
[1d6+6]
[1d6+6] >R.E
>>
>>27358750
2/2
>>
File: image.jpg (324 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
324 KB, 1920x1080
>>27358750

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al_Hc7c5ARk

>By sheer willpower, Spruce lives on today.
>He sits up, looking at the gryphon who healed him.
"Thank you, Nå, for å kjempe!"
>The soldier wastes no time, grabbing his rifle and getting into cover.
>It would be preferrable to not nearly die again.
>This evil shall be vanquished!
"FOR NORGE!"
>He takes the launcher off of his back again, setting it beside him.
"Everyone, get clear! I will shoot it with my gustav! It shall do great damage to this ond!"
>In the mean time, he makes sure to keep firing with his AG3.

[1d6+3] E. Combat Rifles
[1d6+3]
[1d6+3]
[1d6] U. Movement.
>>
>>27341507
>>27311122

>Novus lifts his gasmask and sniffs he air.
>The man's remarkably pale skin visible for once as he sniffs.
"Hmm... Hazy... Elk memories are coming to me..."
>Non edible planar creature that mimics a wolf...
>The howling of...
>...
>Abruptly speaking, he quickling informa Kraut and Caliya about what is on his mind.
"Those howls are not from wolves. Those are inedible planar creatures immitating wolves."
>He continues the strange sniffing.
>A bit strange.
>Not that he cared what they thought:
".... Metallic smell. Everywhere around us. I can't explain where it's coming from..."
>Novus keeps his eyes peeled, looking around, mask lifted up yet his face remains obscured.

[1d6] E. Scouting
[1d6]
[1d6]
>>
>>27358750
>Watching my rounds punching into the target harder helps to convince me that we're not wasting our energy (and ammo) fighting this thing.
>Out of the corner of my eye, I watch Có'caire's reaction upon landing which, given the circumstances, is too much hesitation for my liking.
"Suck it up and save his life already!"
>I remark, the heat of the moment getting to me.
>Although, better to be snappy than to be on the verge of a mental breakdown in the middle of a fight.
>If I wasn't so focused on fighting, I'd probably notice how much I sounded like Price just then.

>With the enemy confined, I quickly switch targets, helping Cu'Nir finish off the straggler.
>The sooner it's dead, the sooner she can start adding her strength into the mix.
"Now it's not going anywhere! Give it everything you've got!"
[1d6]<Marking
[1d6]
[1d6+6]<E. Small Arms
[1d6+6]
[1d6+6]
>>
File: Icsu_wiki_rc1989.jpg (37 KB, 200x253) Image search: [Google]
Icsu_wiki_rc1989.jpg
37 KB, 200x253
>>27351692
"That is not due to training. My Squadmates do not do as I do, and few Commandos specialise in performing as a mechanic. However, it is likely that they possess similar habits to facilitate effective sharing of information."
>Quite a long winded way to say that it's just something he does to keep his Squad up to date on the state of their gear.
>A pair of blades quickly extend out from his wrists, which he draws attention to.
"In addition, these serve me well enough."

>Just as rapidly as they had appeared, the blades retract back into his gauntlets.
"Your concern for my operational capacity is appreciated, though not well understood, aruetii."
>His comment about not understanding might just be the weirdest thing he's said so far.

>As you leave, you hear 1129 also bidding farewell to Aiutante before following you out, also with business elsewhere.
>He follows your path most of the way, and then breaks off, heading for the Clinic.

>Kraut stated that Razorback's doctor may be able to assist him in registration.
>All things considered, a futile process, no matter how imperative it may be.
>He will not be on this world for long.
>He is no citizen of any world.

>A concerning thought enters his mind. His Bacta is not enough to repair his skeleton alone.
>The medical capacity of this faction is unknown, but his armour's state would make it impossible for anyone to do anything.
>Until it is repaired to the point of being removable such injuries may be irreparable.
>Even then, they may not possess the ability to restore skeletal integrity, in which case, such damage will be permanent until he returns to the Republic.
>He enters the site's infirmary, and attempts to locate Tipper, or somebody to which he may inquire.
>>
File: running pones.gif (2 MB, 525x525) Image search: [Google]
running pones.gif
2 MB, 525x525
>>27334903
>>
>Having doubled back to return through the pagodastargate multiple times, Surplus was not exactly in the best of ways.

>The clinic was his next destination, heaving a sigh. They must have something for ... Dimensional gate sickness.

"I wonder where Sweets could have gone."

>How long had he been gate hopping? It must have been hours, or perhaps the jumps distorted something about time. Maybe he wandered too long, and his exhaustion was a byproduct of days of searching fruitlessly.

>Whatever the cause for his departure for X days or hours, the fucker should probably read more and catch up again.
>>
File: 1463185860950.jpg (716 KB, 2937x2203) Image search: [Google]
1463185860950.jpg
716 KB, 2937x2203
>>
>Post #1/2: Broken Hoof

>>27352827

"It will not interact positively with Cryptus. There are no other rules for it's use."
>Skipping several moments, another bodily shift is given, the primal psion turning to give an even more evasive, slightly miffed gaze, diving into the fountain the second you leave.
"As you have chosen to be one of my sons, you will know your brethren upon sight, as they shall know you."

>Opening the tent flap after a lazy, noncommittal noise of acceptance, you find Broken Hoof on her right side, fully armored of course, splayed out on her right side with the left forehoof busily tapping at a barely seen lemon shaded vortex.
>Rolling onto her barrel and lifting her helmet up several degrees, the Master-Captain remains both utterly still and silent for a little over a minute..
>Then blurs onto her hooves, already throwing you across silverine plates, the tent appearing in your vision for a period of no longer than a tenth of a second, which is quickly replaced by brown and sparse chunks of green below brightly polished armor.
>Screeching to a halt after a minute of rapid, heavy hooffalls, Broken's voice takes on a chilling tone while the Empress continues her presumed swimming unabated.
"Where? Why?"
"To the first, North-Central Old Stalliongrad Square, Residential Building 13 sub-basement.. formerly occupied by one General Skullcracker, Spectral, now serving his time in Tartarus. To the second, this would serve the interests of the human you have so ungraciously collected more than it would serve my interests. In the short term, that is."
"Dares the mother of earth ponies not save her kin? Be she weak? Petty? Fearful?"
>The still miniature silverine mare paddles around the fountain once more, returning to place her chin on the rim, snorting amusedly.
"If only Master-Generals of the Tower Guard could see this matter in the light, or dark perhaps, you would know that not to be the case. Would you accept this task as well?"
"..for now."
>>
>Post #2/2: Broken Hoof & Silver

>>27352827

"Good. I fully leave the decision of how to enter and exit up to the both of you, however-"
>Picked up by unseen hooves and set down next to the fountain, right side up for once, the Empress merely nods in the Tower Guard's direction, her nose wiggling in an irritated manner.
"Proceed with all possible haste at this very moment, it shall not take long before those whom need rescue will freeze to death, or be torn apart should Fate dictate otherwise.. and I am not one to allow Fate what she desires."
>>
File: mega-man-2-box.jpg (118 KB, 640x876) Image search: [Google]
mega-man-2-box.jpg
118 KB, 640x876
>>
>>27365685
he looks like a fuccboi
>>
>>27364857
>'I will know my brethren upon sight, as they shall know me'?
>Is that like an overherd thing?
>Eh, whatever, no time to think about it now.

>...
>Is...is she going to respond?
"Is that a no? I mean, that's okay, bu-OSHI-"
>Suddenly, I am taken along at max erf-pone speed, arriving at the fountain.
>Flopping off at the sudden stop, I slowly roll over onto my back, my head still spinning because of the rapid pace Broken used.
"Next time, let me know before you do that. Ugh, that's almost worse than teleportation..."
>Oh hey, some answers.
>Why does she answer Broken, but not me?
>Seems a bit unfair, but at least I know where to look for.
>...
>I have no idea where that is.
>Hopefully Broken does...
>And hey, she agreed to come along!
>That's good!
>At the very least, I'll have someone to report my obituary.
>And then there comes the random force picking me up.
"Hey, thanks for the righting. Now, if you'll excuse us, we've got a blizzard to slog through and some earth ponies to rescue."
>Following, or leading, Broken to the Pagoda, I stop before tapping in the runes.
"Okay, so obviously we need to move fast, because they don't have all the protection against the cold that we do. However, I'm not keen on running into any Watch Guard or Councilierge...or alerting them to the fact that there's a human in their city, extracting their populace. Would make them look bad if they let me in right under their noses, right? So, you lead the way, because you're familiar with the city, and I'll cover you if we run into any...complications."
>Waving her at the stone to allow her access, I stand nearby.
"You decide, either we take the streets and brave the blizzard, or we risk teleporting right in front of them by going to the building. Your call."
>>
>>27358750
Event
[1d2] >2
[1d3]
>>
>Central Crag Moors: Outpost 85-C

>>27341507

"Eight-Five-dash-Cee. If on standard size map.. entirety of Cee block from five to eight? Large area, would take months to scout on hoof. East, spiders, hornets, copilo, dredgers, spikers, undead, drakes, other scavengers, most unseen. West wolves, bears, briar tramps, bask hives... sometimes infected. Rare, but Everfree changes often, Moors more so, creatures differ every day, week, month, dens and warrens change owners all time."
>Standing up and sliding towards the passenger side, Caliya remains silent for a quarter minute, ears flicking rapidly as he thinks.
"Don't trust howls. Not native. Don't know what."

>Sighting down the rough path, the outline of a older, heavily patched stone outpost of roughly Old Canterlot era age and design takes shape in the thermals, it's exterior several degrees colder than the surrounding air.
>Upon checking the compass rotation, the sphere's marks align between 100 and 105 east-southeast, though you begin to note a crisp, nearly sweet metallic scent in the air, reminiscent of a forge in active use.

>>27359795

>Noting movement from the back seat, you catch Caliya rolling his eyes in sheer disbelief, turning to peer out the window and muttering quietly in a patronizing tone.
"Should you grow horns or lose intellect, will feed you to nearest swarm of drakes.."
[1d6+4]
[1d6+4]

>Listening deeper to the howls, a second joins the din, the two likely not facing in the direction of the Ride as the first switches to a series of high pitched bark-shrieks, the difference in angle indicating they weren't in proximity to recognize as a pack.
>After a bit longer you finally recognize the scent to be iron substrates either undergoing processing or being purified, which meant there was at least one living being in the vicinity.
>>
>>27359795
>>27367826
>Kraut nods along with Caliya's spiel, pretty just writing down "shit's fucked up with nasty critters m8" regarding 85-C.
"Alright, so basically, don't stay around there too long unless I feel like gunning everything down using more firepower than we currently have; got it."

>Kraut takes note of the structure and the direction of the path, as well as the presence of wanna-be planar wolves nearby before putting his notes up.
"Probably good to know, elk boy, though I don't know why you immediately thought of them being inedible but I won't judge."
>Deciding to leave Caliya's comment alone unless it devolves into something worth correcting, Kraut simply keys in the coordinates for Outpost 85-C.
"Welp, I think it's time to head out again, I don't feel like giving the "wolves" time to figure out exactly where we're at."
>Then Kraut does the thing and teleports everyone away.
>Once they pop back up, Kraut does his scans and listens for the ping just like every other location.
[1d6]E. Perception
[1d6+3]Thermals
[1d6+3]NVG
[1d6]Compass
>'Come on, big money this time, big money.'
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 640x447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 640x447
>>27367826

>Novus scoffs at the pony's comment.
"Wow, rude."
>'Sure hope that doesn't come back and bite him in the ass.'
>'Okay maybe I do hope so a little bit.'
>He hmph's quietly at the turret, still sniffing the air curiously.
>And listening intently.
>Their barks were good at mimicing, but not quite good enough.
>They were not organized from the sounds of it.
>That smell though...
"... From what I gather. They are not organized into a pack, these (inedible) planar wolf mimics, but... Ah, there is something nearby making a strange... Iron refining smell? I have no idea what it is."

[1d6] E. Perception
[1d6]
[1d6]

>>27368103

>Novus shrugs at Kraut.
"Hey, those are the elk memories I got from when I was in about nine different elk at once. Pred elk's gotta eat something, you know?"
>>

Soap Cubes Available:
-Lúfa, Tracker (used)
-Simon, Purple (used)

>Although her frisky assailant had more maws and claws at its disposal, Cu'Nirs' were powered by bolstered muscle, affording her the strength to fling the undead to the side through the air. 20/000HP Undead #7
>Spotting another monstrosity break from the shadowy depths of the pit, the Huntsmaster grumbled tiredly as she perceived yet another pincer attack.
"Never vill stop coming huh?"
>Spinning in the air, all she could do was brace for the incoming battering of dry sinewy limbs.

>Undead #7
[1d6+7] E.Assault
[1d6+7]
[1d6+7]

>Undead #8
[1d6+7] E.Assault
[1d6+7]
[1d6+7]

>Cu'Nir
[1d6+13] M.Riposte
[1d6+13]
[1d6+13]
[1d6+13]
[1d6+13] >R.E

>Hookblades snag into deep crevices, pulling out reluctant blocks of defiled meat to plummet back into the abyss. 497/600HP
>Howling in a gleeful spree, the small Gryphon put distance between herself and the inflicted enemy before it could escape its rune bondage.

1/3
>>
>>27368839

>>27359468
>Có'caire nodded vulture head, he not needing to understand your language to know what you meant.
"Ah'ye, jhust d'hon't dho iht ah-gain."
>Patting you hard on the shoulder with a claw, the chef used the railing to help propel himself back into the abysses' open space, where he flew off to support Lúfa .

>As you aimed down your AG3's sights you realize something was awfully wrong with you.
>Your whole body has been overwhelmed by a crippling fatigue that weighed down your every movement and made breathing a task in of itself. REVIVISCENCE TRAUMA! -4 TO ALL ROLL!

>Even with heavily taxed actions, your frame was able to take the rifles recoil as it sent 7.62×51mm NATO rounds into the restrained horrid amalgamation. 482/600HP

>>27359933
MARKED! UNDEAD #7 FOR 2 TURNS! +3 DAMAGE!

>With careful aim forged through years of experience you were able to blow pieces off of one of the undead assaulting your fiancee, leaving Cu'Nir pleasantly surprised. 49/000 Undead#7
"Good thing you have a great aim!"
>"Another reason vhy I love you!"

>Listening to Simons command both Lúfa and Có'caire dived at the targeted beast, adding themselves to increasing dogfight.

>Lúfa
[1d6+9] B.Assault
[1d6+9]
[1d6+9] >R.E

>Có'caire
[1d6+10] E.Assault
[1d6+10]
[1d6+10]
[1d6+10] >R.E

>Tracking them both with its many heads the large undead finally broke free, the first thing it opting to do is to fire its bony projectiles at the duo.
>Engulfing all in its radius, living and not...
[1d6+10] >Skeloting Gun
[1d6+10]
[1d6+10]

2/3
>>
File: op map 14.png (933 KB, 2196x1384) Image search: [Google]
op map 14.png
933 KB, 2196x1384
>>27368979

Event
[1d2] >2
[1d2]
>>
File: 1458574012394.jpg (402 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
1458574012394.jpg
402 KB, 1024x681
>>
File: 1434328529343.jpg (109 KB, 800x552) Image search: [Google]
1434328529343.jpg
109 KB, 800x552
>>
File: 1437221029615.jpg (46 KB, 787x536) Image search: [Google]
1437221029615.jpg
46 KB, 787x536
>>
File: 1451855975455.jpg (182 KB, 736x796) Image search: [Google]
1451855975455.jpg
182 KB, 736x796
>>
File: 1422693090679.jpg (805 KB, 1600x979) Image search: [Google]
1422693090679.jpg
805 KB, 1600x979
>>27372888
a waste of trips, here have a propa knight!
>>
File: fOi7HlF.jpg (77 KB, 599x782) Image search: [Google]
fOi7HlF.jpg
77 KB, 599x782
>>27377034
fuck you we going back to weebs
>>
File: 1422573070512.jpg (52 KB, 550x389) Image search: [Google]
1422573070512.jpg
52 KB, 550x389
>>27377511
No, clankers.
>>
>>
File: Dead_Won't_Rise_Cover_MW2G.jpg (115 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
Dead_Won't_Rise_Cover_MW2G.jpg
115 KB, 400x600
>>27368979
>As the target breaks free, I have little time to curse before it directs its fire at our allies.
>With this distraction, I get a clear shot at its weapon, aiming to further damage it and hoping to disable it from use.
"If you can get in close, take out its gun!"
[1d6]<B. Leadership: Melee
[1d6]
[1d6+9]<E. Small Arms
[1d6+9]
[1d6+9]
>>
File: 1330479264053.jpg (43 KB, 1024x679) Image search: [Google]
1330479264053.jpg
43 KB, 1024x679
>>
File: 1415431894619.jpg (216 KB, 1412x1112) Image search: [Google]
1415431894619.jpg
216 KB, 1412x1112
>>
File: 1415665435537.jpg (182 KB, 1200x721) Image search: [Google]
1415665435537.jpg
182 KB, 1200x721
>>
File: 1458526717588.jpg (509 KB, 2260x1280) Image search: [Google]
1458526717588.jpg
509 KB, 2260x1280
>>
File: 1415513936932.jpg (342 KB, 1533x1205) Image search: [Google]
1415513936932.jpg
342 KB, 1533x1205
>>
>>
File: average oie fireteam.jpg (222 KB, 1280x534) Image search: [Google]
average oie fireteam.jpg
222 KB, 1280x534
>>
>>27383892

>FNG 1:I shoot the enemy.
>FNG 2:I can't even see the enemy.
>FNG 3:I'll shoot the enemy's feet
>Operator 1: Fucking idiots, I'm rolling perception first for weakpoints.
>Operator 2: Rolling leadership and Iron Will to try and not kill myself while working with this team.
>Operator 3: Time to cash in my ambush tokens.
>Operator 4: Fuck this, you're all dead. I'm out.
>>
>>
>>
... COMBO
>>
Nice bump train.
>>
>"It occurs to me that this may be a mistake on Our part for agreeing."

"How so?"

>"Tartarus is not a land to trifle with. There are beings and creatures banished there that rival Us in scope, some that are Our match, and a lone few that the whole of Tallus would be mightily angered at you and Ourselves at should the worst ones be taken from their slumber."

"Should I not have suggested it then? I was only wanting to find something different. Or strange."

>"That is not what We meant. Playing this form of game to understand oneself is not questionable, as you do not yet know limitations. Still, there may be benefits to testing thyself against such... beasts."

"I do not understand, will this harm me? Or am I going to commit a.. a crime, as you call it?"

>"No, and for the second We shall worry over that later. Perhaps much later. For what and whom thou art, thy voice lacks a breadth of confidence needed upon this night. Enough of the pleasantries, however, and on to business."
>"Step forwards.. cease there. Good. Now, place thy hooves upon the crack, and push it open carefully, as thou did to remove the sands of Sumarea, but remember what We have shown you to cloak thy intentions. Once thou art prepared, reach inside the very heart of Tartarus.. continue further on, that is merely the Grounds. Yes, yes, good, now, find the Halls of Chained..."
>"And tear one free as quick and hard as possible!"

[1d44]
>>
>>27368839 #
>>27368979 #

>'Åh'
"Min... Strength..."
>The man struggles to stand from the kick of his rifle.
>The price of nearly dying it seems.
>He takes a moment to recover himself from his rifle's kick, which hadn't been a problem.
>But Spruce raises it back up and fires again.

[1d6+4] E. Combat Rifles
[1d6+4]
[1d6+4]
>>
>>27390165

[1d6] <Deployment
[1d6] <Reaction
[1d20] <Forces
>>
>>
File: dkjf58812zt2.jpg (94 KB, 990x800) Image search: [Google]
dkjf58812zt2.jpg
94 KB, 990x800
>Central Crag Moors: Outpost 85-C

>>27368103

>Staring at the awkward hoofle for a moment, Caliya bites onto the kukri and pulls it free, bending down to place the blade underneath, pulling it upwards to unlock, replacing the weapon as quietly as possible.
>Sliding out and nudging the door closed to the first click, the wiry earth pony mutters up at the window, then turns to stalk up the path, fading from view.
"Will follow after, need know area, events."
[1d6+4] <E.Ambush
[1d6+4]
[1d6+4]
[1d6+4] <E.Stealth
[1d6+4]
[1d6+4]

>Popping from the foggy upland forest into a much more familiar, although partially dead woodland, the Ride sets down on something decidedly not good, a series of stone cracks taking place under the wheels.
>Facing a well kept, and likely recently blazed, south-southwest leading road, the compass lazily spins from 160 to 170, orienting dead on 185, then back around to150, the sporadic movements indicating a noticeable amount of magnetic disturbances in the vicinity.

>Unlike the previous forest, the current one seemed to have been damaged in recent years, yet was considerably more humid than the past three, though there was a complete lack of movement and sound.

>>27368165

>Feeling the slight nausea pass on from the quick translocation, it occurred to you that you've probably adapted enough to resist the worst of it's effects.
>Probably..

>Despite the strangely dead silence and utter lack of air currents, the forest around the Ride seemed to be fairly healthy, the tall tamaracks recovering well from either fire or disease.
>Following the well maintained road with your eyes, the left curve was noticeable, likely having taken quite some time to excavate, particularly if ponies were involved.

>The radio emits little more than a series of low, shifting static bands, and at the three minute mark it became apparent that there would be no ping, the background bands becoming more noticeable as electronic data transfer noise.
>>

Soap Cubes Available:
-Lúfa, Tracker (used)
-Simon, Purple (used)

>Outstretched, Cu'Nirs wings had longer reach than both of the undeads' sporadic limbs.
>All she really had to do was let them impale themselves onto her primaries, deep enough cuts making their frantic escape slow to the point for her to catch up to them. 27/000 Undead #7, 7/000 Undead #8
"You two should really die now."
>Swooping in, claws and pinions aimed at disemboweling them of whatever innards they bad.

>Cu'Nir
[1d6+13] M.Assault
[1d6+13]
[1d6+13]
[1d6+13]
[1d6+13] >R.E

>Undead #7
[1d6+7] E.Parry
[1d6+7]
[1d6+7]

>Undead #8
[1d6+7] E.Parry
[1d6+7]
[1d6+7]

>Entering the fray right after Cu'Nir, Lúfa went for the newly arisen undead while Có'caire dived at the other.
>The Gryphonesses' hookblades sent the foe into a spiral, throwing it off any offensive course. 23/000 Undead #8
>On the other claw the chef angled to the side so his covert blades could scrap off a heap of jutting out bones opposite to the Huntsmasters attack route. 77/000 Undead #7
"Vhy are you both here and not fighting the-"

>Cu'Nirs question was rudely cut off by a storm of bone fire impacting every participant in the aerial dogfight, shards shredding asunder armour and flesh alike.

>65/110HP Lúfa
>217/240HP Có'caire
>102/000HP Undead #7
>48/000HP Undead #8
>283/320HP Cu'Nir

>Unable to sustain itself, one of the flying bone piles breaks apart midair, raining back into the blackness of the abyss. undead #7

1/4
>>
File: op map 15.png (932 KB, 2196x1384) Image search: [Google]
op map 15.png
932 KB, 2196x1384
>>27395682

>>27379191
>With its cobbled together arm straightened out you were able to make some pretty decent holes appear along its length, and through your NVG's/thermals you saw that whatever vile fluids were inside the undeads shambled body was having trouble with filling the impacts up. 453/600HP

>>27390418
>Along with Simons' shots your heavier bullets were able to punch away at another outer crust of bone and sinew, ethereal tethers failing to keep skeletal structures from dropping off. 444/600HP 1DR REMOVED!

>Seemingly annoyed by this the amassed undead beast turned to face the Operators, where it began to slowly hover on over to the catwalk, its beaten gun arm still tracking the dogfight to unleash more projectiles while another fat appendage started to snap together on its way towards Simon and Spruce.
[1d6+10] >Skeloting Gun
[1d6+10]
[1d6+10]
[1d6-3] U.Movement

>Reacting to this after having experienced being gunned down, Lúfa flew towards the large undead as a means to distract it while Có'caire went to finish off the remaining small fry along the Huntsmaster.

>lufa
[1d6+4] B.Movement
[1d6+4]
[1d6+9] B.Assault
[1d6+9]
[1d6+9] >R.E

>Có'caire
[1d6+10] E.Assault
[1d6+10]
[1d6+10]
[1d6+10] >R.E

Event
[1d2] >2
[1d2]
>>
>>27395682
>>27396396
2/2
>>
>>27396396
>Watching the appendage beginning to fall apart, I continue to burn through my ammo as Lúfa circles around, looking for a good opportunity or trying to draw its fire.
>It starts to close in, and I immediately react by opening up more distance to prevent it from entering attacking range.
"It's coming apart, keep hitting it!"
[1d6]
[1d6+6]<E. Small Arms
[1d6+6]
[1d6+6]
[1d6+2]<B. Movement
[1d6+2]
>>
File: 1462141802080.jpg (223 KB, 828x1215) Image search: [Google]
1462141802080.jpg
223 KB, 828x1215
>>
File: 1462144049725.jpg (62 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1462144049725.jpg
62 KB, 500x495
>>
File: 1463506086683.png (755 KB, 802x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463506086683.png
755 KB, 802x1024
>>
File: 1458084725530.jpg (119 KB, 543x800) Image search: [Google]
1458084725530.jpg
119 KB, 543x800
>>
File: hello my baby hello my honey.gif (1 MB, 226x234) Image search: [Google]
hello my baby hello my honey.gif
1 MB, 226x234
>>
>Tartarus Isle: Stratus Vigil

>>27313853

>Taking on a curious expression, Stratus tilts her head for a polite, although rigorous, visual inspection of the Captain, dropping into a politely devious smile.
"You look Neighvadan, though your accent isn't.. you might want to be careful on the beach, those good looks might get you hauled off into the surf."

>>27313911

"I know it's a little unusual that a faction's leader, even one as small as ours, and her de facto assistant are gone at the same time, though I.. "
>Lifting her wings out of the water in a slow motion, the mare adopts a frown of apologetic annoyance, pausing to scratch behind her ears carefully.
"Just might.. have a couple things on our to-do list."
>Turning her head up to raise an eyebrow at you, sun-weary eyes glance you over momentarily, her left set of claws forming a rough sphere.
"I've heard from Shanis that you humans use explosives sometimes, but have you ever hoofled manabombs before? If so, I've got a three crates you could deliver to those gel-ponies in their new home, and normally I'd have Sweet do it but she's not here. The contact is ten thousand Bits when finished, if you want, and you don't have to stay and talk if you'd prefer not to."

>>27313853

>Eyes rotating back to Raidor, the mare's expression darkens, both of her ears twitching in tense motions.
"I'm.. not quite sure how to do this, but I want to trade some information for business contacts. "
>Flipping her right middle claw upwards at the roof in a crude manner, Vigil exhales between clenched teeth.
"We have a fuckload of ponies that are still injured and sick thanks thanks to Stalliongrad. Our medical supplies are low, chiefly because Lucky left, and second the new Rogue Elite Matron is moving Las Pegasus to Saddle Arabia, and she's cutting ties left and right. In short, we need about a quarter million Bits worth of medicine, good beds, and cold weather blankets, the kind that the Empire doesn't make in big numbers."
>>
File: 1439381470180.jpg (2 MB, 2680x1648) Image search: [Google]
1439381470180.jpg
2 MB, 2680x1648
>>
>Hodch

>>27326851

"Empress Silver is who I mean. Green flaming eyes, four fangs, metallic skin.. you'll see her eventual- rather, she will arrange for you to meet her whenever she feels like it."
>Extinguishing a small spark of flame on his hoof, the unicorn takes a deep drag off the cigar, glaring coldly at the ceiling above your head.
"Privacy is a natural right that is valued, protected, and martially defended in most regions on Tallus.. there are some however that object to all forms of privacy when it comes to topics such as Constructs, undead, and even Shrikes, though they should be extinct any day now."

>Chest puffing out proudly, Cloverdell twists her head down, ears pushing into your fingers incessantly while the scratching lasts, then clings atop the pack once finished, peering about the room in feline wonder.

>Shoulders lifting in a half-dismissive motion, Hodch's gaze drops to meet yours, what little of his demeanor you could analyze indicating great weariness at the moment.
"A bit of advice on the matter of trust, otherworlder: don't t let overconfidence, arrogance, or self-righteousness drive you here. If you tell somepony you're going to kill them while they sleep, they will never believe otherwise. First impressions are everything, so be careful what you say.. because getting a second chance these days is next to impossible."
>Leaning back into the chair, the reservist's head turns left and right in a short, negative motion, eyes shutting in fatigue.
"Unless you need further advice, no, and it may be best that you do not return for a while. I'm going to try processing what I've seen, build a few theories.. maybe go to sleep."
>>
File: Find The Sniper.jpg (1 MB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
Find The Sniper.jpg
1 MB, 1200x900
>>
>>
File: 1421256609206.jpg (191 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1421256609206.jpg
191 KB, 800x533
>>
File: 1400275596330.jpg (121 KB, 780x528) Image search: [Google]
1400275596330.jpg
121 KB, 780x528
>>
>>27396396

>Spruce smiles, his shots are doing damage!
>Revenge for the skeleton gun that had boned him earlier.
>Fucking bullshit creations of hell.
>He takes a moment to massage his shoulder before firing again at the massive pile of bones.

[1d6-1] E. Combat Rifles
[1d6-1]
[1d6-1]
>>
>And with that last sip, Zhun finishes his impromptu dinner
>He can already feel himself wake up too, ready for this all-nighter
>After putting up his dishes, Zhun quickly retrieves his guzheng case and quickly goes over to the Vending Machine
>"Nothing like this on my world. Seems a bit much for a vending machine."
>The LED screen and multiple ports makes Zhun believe it to be more than a normal machine though
>"What..."
>Those prices
>"Mental note, try this out. Even the random item thing..."
>Enough gawking
>Zhun goes out towards the Library
>Hone some knowledge while waiting for more musicians
>Entering, he then finds some books on medicine and pony anatomy
>You know, just in case they need someone needs some injury taken care of
>Finding a spot in that center ring of seats, Zhun settles in and gets to reading
>Well, read as much as he can with some of these hard words
[1d6+6] <Research: Medical
>>
>>
C-C-C-Combo breaker!
>>
>Lann & Krinza

>>27334903

>Waggling both front hooves in 'it was no problem' motions, Lann crosses her forelegs, chin tipping up while her ears wiggle in odd patterns for a moment.
"If you do see her again, tell her she did an excellent weaving job."
>Slowly leaning forwards, the chunky mare's eyes crinkle at the edges, her voice dropping to a barely audible level and taking on an inquisitively secret tone.
"That is quite a.. salaciously suspicious statement, 'Miss' Feathers. Perhaps you are simply a mere mercenary at normal times, yes? It that is indeed the case, you need not be concerned over what others here may think about your 'other' job, as there are a few here whom have been known to prowl about. Well.. except for Mercy, the all white pegasus whom seems to be blind but is somehow not. She is much too self-righteous and haughty opinionated for her own good, as I suspect most pegasi from Cloudsdale are, thus it would be best to avoid mentioning anything of this sort around her."
>Clearing her throat and sitting back with her formerly pleasant smile, Lann shifts left to lean on Krinza's shoulder, raising a concerned eyebrow momentarily, then taps her front hooves together roughly, a tiny tremor shaking the workshop from the contact.
"I have heard. Fall is the worst time to be in the Crags, let alone so close to the Deep Moors and bordered by the ocean. Even the Basin Village was endangered, particularly if the rains were heavy enough to flood the swamps. Though I am no vaunted expert in close quarters hoofbattle, I do have the principle earth pony ability to shatter stone, or armor, thus if I can aid in any way, please summon me if needed."
>The yellow earth mare pauses for several moments, then rolls her eyes good naturedly, kissing her hoof and blowing in your direction before turning back to her table, grinning.
"Unless I am forced to cut you out of your suit, do not apologize, I have seen a hundred times worse. If you will excuse me?"
>>
>>27408651

>Sunny maintained a completely neutral expression, although it was a bit strained at the implication that she were a prostitute.
>It's happening again.
>At least it kept most ponies off of her tracks.
"Ah, ah ha, sure I'll uhm... Keep it in mind."
>There was nothing wrong with wearing armor ninety percent of the time!
"Oh, no, no, I wouldn't dream of dragging you out of your comfort zone."
>The mare turned her eye bemusedly to Krinza at the end of her sentence.
>They made a cute couple.
>Hardly subtle, but it wasn't meant to be.
"Certainly!"
>Idly walking out of sight, Sunny once again slipped into stealth.

[1d6+5] < E. Stealth
[1d6+5]
[1d6+5]

>Why?
>Reasons, that's why!
>She took the path back to the library nice and slow.
>Although seeing the fountain... Occupied, she altered her path to maintain a wide berth, ears wiggling about nervously.
>Having made it past, she entered the Library quietly and immediately made for the Alchemy Lab.
>She was spending quite a bit of time there, lately.
>Shutting the door behind her, the mare let herself slip out of the Underdark again, moving over to the bench.
>A tinkle beneath her hooves caught her attention.
>Looking down, she found Dancing's rings still on the floor.
>Good Celestia.
>Reaching a wing down, she caught up one of the rings with her two foremost primaries, bringing it up for inspection.
>It was slightly warm, a heatstone?
"Hmm."
>That gave her an idea.
>Pocketing the ring in her saddlepack, Sunny proceeded to the bench and set to work.
>Hopefully Dancing wouldn't notice one of her rings missing.
>If she did, well, she'd just have to pay her back somehow.

[1d6+3] < E. Alchemy
[1d6+3]
[1d6+3]

[1d6+6] < Alchemy Lab

456/800
1/8
>>
>>27402025
>27402025
>Green flaming eyes and metallic skin?
>Those are some drugs he would love to have.
"Neat. Sounds spooky."
>His hand stuffs up under the edge of his helmet to drag his nails against his scalp a few times, eyes staying on the Teacher Horse.
>Privacy is a natural right, huh?
"Sure."
>He stated this with only a small touch of sarcasm.
>Shrikes?
>What even were those?
>Bats maybe?
>Bats were neat.
>And they ate mosquitoes.
>What the fuck, Colored Horses?

>His left shoulder rolls back slowly as Hodch seems to lecture him on trust, while his right shoulder pulled backwards a bit until a small series of cracks ran down his back.
>He lets out a huff at this sensation, then responds as his shoulders drop back to being relaxed.
"Of course. You can't even be sure of who might be a traitor. But..."
>His eyes avert to the side and he shrugs his shoulders to pull the sling of his rifle more snug up his shoulder.
"Eh, never mind."
>With Hodch's comment about not returning for a while, he gives a nod and turns about to walk back towards the door, pausing to look back over his shoulder, raising a hand.
"Thanks for the help, Hodch."
>He turns back do the door, making to unlock it himself if his human hands could work the mechanisms.
>He places his hand upon the handle and pauses again.
>He really shouldn't say it.
>In fact, he knows he shouldn't.
>But it would just sound so cool.
>His head turns partway back, then back forward.
>He knew he would fuck the line up.
>He works the handle and yanks the door open, or pushes it as he couldn't directly recall which it was, then leaves the room, closing the door behind him.
>>
>>27402025
>>27409252
>He stops as he leaves, frowning a little and looking to the door across the way.
>Did he hear the door closing as he was leaving?
>He considers for another moment, then shakes his head and turns.
>The man descends the stairs back to the main area, then gives a hum.
>This was a library, right?
>Maybe he could find a notebook lying around.
>There was a lot of information hitting him at once.
>Even if the names and information he was being given were falsified, it wouldn't hurt to have them somewhere.
>And maybe SOME of it would prove true.
>The man did a quick walk of the building, first looking for anything that seemed like it could be a blank book until-
>Hey, another colored horse!
"Hey! Another colored-"
>He stopped himself.
>Fighting the illusions was all fine and dandy, but making them think he was starting to fall for the things might bring them to be a bit more lax.
"Another colored pony!"
>And a big one at that!
>It occurred to him that he'd -really- been playing along.
>He let them do something to Fiddy.
>...
>Fuck.
"You wouldn't happen to work here, would ya?"
>>
File: Tears of a pegasus acquired!.png (432 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Tears of a pegasus acquired!.png
432 KB, 1024x768
>>27408890

>The potion was coming along quite nicely, even if she had added one of her own feathers to the brew.
>She took the opportunity to get her equipment back on while the potion simmered.
>Starting with her suit, setting it carefully over her bandages.
>It was good to be back in it, and she felt a lot less vulnerable now.
>Sunny didn't think she would ever understand why the other ponies here found clothes scandalous to wear.
>Tumbling the catboots out of her saddlepack she stepped into them next.
>The wingblades could stay in the bag for now, her boots were enough armament for casual wear anyway.
>Slipping the saddlebag off and next to the bench, taking the time to pull out the heatstone ring as she did, Sunny sat and kept an eye on her potion, working on it here and there as needed.
>This portion of mixing a regeneration potion was fairly relaxed and there wasn't a whole lot to do other than supervise it.
>Her attention was more on the heatstone ring, at the moment.
>It was a finely wrought thing, and she wondered what alchemical properties it had.
>Though the more sentimental side of her wanted to keep it for plenty of feelsy reasons.
>What on earth was she thinking? She couldn't put roots down here, she'd come for mercenary work, pick up the contract, do the job, take the money and move on.
>That was her policy. At least until she could find her way back home.
>The conflict brought a tear to her eye, and she knew what her next off-the-books ingredient was.
>Sunny extended one of the blades of her boots and carefully caught the tear as it ran down her cheek, adding the errant droplet to the potion.

[1d6+3] < E. Alchemy
[1d6+3]
[1d6+3]

[1d6+6] < Alchemy Lab

524/800
2/8
>>
File: 1436724972195.jpg (93 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1436724972195.jpg
93 KB, 500x375
>>
>Allys

>>27351853

>Glancing up lackadaisically at the new shadow on the bar, the dim green pegasus blinks after several moments.
"Water? One second."
>Pushing her blueberry water to the side, the mare flicks a wing back, snagging a medieval looking glass jar and depositing it in front of you with a vaguely impressive flourish.
"Good night to you human."
>Sitting back, Allys lets her eyes fall left to the vending machine, miserably failing to contain a deep yawn, finally slouching down and wrapping her wings around her front shoulders.
>"Slow night.."
>>
>The Vortex Remnant

>>27244600

"Hello Bubba, how are you tonight?"
>Offering a welcoming smile, Naliyna peers over the letters for a moment, then tosses them with a hum onto the translocation matrice.

>Pulsing upwards from the center of the stone, an ephemeral, dull gray eye, it's pupil a ring of murky stars, blinks at you once, then twists down to examine the addressed names.
"...shortly this one will reveal to you."
>The Remnant's toneless, vaguely noble voice reaches out from the protrusion in your direction, speaking over each in order before, presumedly, sending them into the translocation network.
"Searching for General Field Strider, Honor Guard.. recipient listed as deceased. Now searching for closest related kin.. two family members located. Purchasing Scribe services to copy this letter. Dispatching Envoys to deliver messages from nearest translocation matrices."
"Searching for Lieutenant-General Hail Claws, Starborn, retired.. recipient located. Dispatching Envoy to deliver letter from closest translocation matrice."
"Searching for Master-General Jade Luxure, Tower Guard, retired.. current location: unknown. Recipient's last known whereabouts: Old Stalliongrad Undercity, approximately thirteen years prior to current year. Purchasing and dispatching ten Vanbrace Tracers to search for her current location."
"Searching for the current mayor of Manehattan.. recipient located. Current location: home. Current status: asleep. Dispatching Envoy to deliver letter from closest translocation matrice to current address."

>Nodding in a wholly satisfied, sage manner, the Eldritch eye swivels upwards on a dull, multi-hued stalk of stone, shifting from side to side in an oddly defensive movement.
"Sweet Dreams. Also known as 'The Juggernaut' in both official and unoffical records. That one is.. different. This one will offer the closest transit to her current location: The Moors, Southern Moors, Ocean Wake, Cairn Wharf Stone Two."
>>
File: 1424507281895.jpg (68 KB, 591x900) Image search: [Google]
1424507281895.jpg
68 KB, 591x900
>>
>>27410685
>Shrugs in response.
"I could be doing a lot worse."
>I fold my arms as the Remnant starts talking, somehow.
>Might get a tidbit of information or something.
>"Well fuck, one's dead. Sane Sweet might not like that."
>Alright, second old fart's still alive.
>But the third makes me inwardly cringe. It's not a good thing if someone's missing, especially a retired general.
>Fourth's asleep, which makes me roll my eyes.
>"I don't give a damn if they're masturbating or if they're sleeping."
"Different is one way to describe her."
>Sighs and thinks for a moment, before rolling my shoulders to make sure everything was on my pack. Garand and hookswords in place, I nod.
"I might as well go there."
>>
>>27406372
>>
File: Wake me up.gif (278 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Wake me up.gif
278 KB, 500x500
>>27409519

>Slapping herself out of her mood, Sunny rolled over on the floor and watched her potion simmer upside down, kicking her legs around in the air idly.
>This was extremely boring, the only interesting thing to happen so far was the potion glowing a softer shade of green.
>Like emeralds.
>Occasionally, she'd roll to her hooves and prod the potion along bit by bit as needed.
>This wasn't the hard part, the hard part would be combining it with another potion with unstable elements.
>Also, there was the risk that it could explode.
>You know, again.
>Blah blah, science, blah blah, new compounds.
>The theory was boring, the application was simple.
>...
>It occurred to her that she'd spent much of her foalhood playing mad alchemist.

[1d6+3] < E. Alchemy
[1d6+3]
[1d6+3]

[1d6+6] < Alchemy Lab

600/800
3/8
>>
>>27412301
>Pretty hardy constitutions
>Much more than humans
>Prone to overheating though
>On to the next section...
>>
File: 1394029653223.jpg (82 KB, 721x1024) Image search: [Google]
1394029653223.jpg
82 KB, 721x1024
>>
File: 9nv6xVz.jpg (228 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
9nv6xVz.jpg
228 KB, 900x600
>>
>>
File: 1437483600080.jpg (169 KB, 800x1261) Image search: [Google]
1437483600080.jpg
169 KB, 800x1261
>>
>>
>>27412421

>Laying on her back on the floor, Sunny found herself growing more and more sober by the minute.
>Gods, she needed a drink.
>Maybe she could mix one with her Alchemy skills.
>A dash of gin, vodka, scotch.
>Some fruity drink to take the edge off.
>Yeah...
>She could make that work.
>Wait, no, potion first, alcoholism later.

[1d6+3] < E. Alchemy
[1d6+3]
[1d6+3]

[1d6+6] < Alchemy Lab

678/800
4/8
>>
File: 1462294215368.png (171 KB, 1100x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462294215368.png
171 KB, 1100x1024
>>27412959
>Zhun leans back from the book, looking around the library's interior
>Needed to rest his eyes a little more before going into the material
>Also from what he read
>"Note to self, hide during the beginning of spring. All those things makes sense now. The noises, the looks..."
>Almost enough to make him go for another batch of tea
>But that can wait, more understanding of equine anatomy awaits
>"Should also remind myself to pay that doctor a visit. More tutelage..."
>>
>>27416978

>Wait a second, she still had that Moor Wine from earlier.
>Perfect!
>Digging it out of her saddlepack, the mare got to drinkin'.
>Alcohol probably wasn't allowed in the library, but she /was/ in the Alchemy Lab.
>So nuts to the rules.
>She did vaguely think about how drinking and practicing Alchemy at the same time might not end well, but the wine was too good to not drink.

[1d6+3] < E. Alchemy
[1d6+3]
[1d6+3]

[1d6+6] < Alchemy Lab

744/800
5/8
>>
>>27417640

>Having finished the Regeneration potion, Sunny prepared to make this one permanent.
>Was she a bad enough mare to make this work?
>There was only one way to find out.
"I hope to high Celestia that this doesn't blow up on me..."
>Taking a swig of some liquid courage, the mare set to work.

[1d6+3] < E. Alchemy
[1d6+3]
[1d6+3]

[1d6+6] < Alchemy Lab

800/999
6/8
>>
>Lorekeeper Rubelline

>>27254072

>Turning sharply focused eyes onto you, the older mare's face tightens in a mood similar to taking offense, though her suddenly critical tone stalls every prospect of identifying what just happened.
"You state you know, but what is this about not wanting to se- no, no, I do not have time to explain four thousand some odd years of conflict between my people and the Ethereals. That is a matter to ask an Archivist about, but the one on hoof is only available during the da so if you want to learn, find a book called Promenade: Ethereal Lore. Perhaps an antiquities dealer would have one, though they are quite old. Disregarding that, know that we have been, and will likely always be be, officially at war with three of their castes, perhaps a thousand nobles, and a host of individuals, none of which have even bothered to take our opinions into consideration."
>Faded hooves lifting and pressing the pads above her eyes, Rubelline massages her temples for half a minute, then lets out a long sigh.
"..human, your lack of insight hurts my head. Then again that may just be my ancient age talking. While I recognize that you wish to aid Cadence, I will hold my opinion and instead politely suggest that since you are intent on joining the Wardens, do not attempt to jump into a private, inter-faction war. It is definitely not in your best interests, the risks far outneigh the benefits."
>Setting her legs down on the chair's hoofrests, the Head Lorekeeper's shoulders lift tiredly, glassy purple eyes shutting as she mutters.
"I'm going to assume you haven't been in the Empire recently. If you happen to shatter a skull or five in a duel, well, nopony is going very much. On that note, I must also suggest that you get going, Gelid is.. not a patient mare."
>>
>Doctor Tipper

>>27360171

>Stepping through one of the hardened steel doors with an amusing number of means to open it, a uniquely welcoming, dim atmosphere greets you, although the furniture inside was decidedly as far from military styled as possible and considerably shorter than you expected, a high backed, fairly luxurious dark wood chair facing the opposite of the door swivels towards you, quickly followed by an older, slightly cranky female voice.
"Come in, have a seat on the couch, IF you can that is, and tell me what's wrong or what I need to pull out of you."
>Seated in the center, an elderly looking, faded pink unicorn glances you up and down for a moment, a direly militaristic gaze along with molten, swirling silver eyes, were immediate causes for concern.
"Either I'm as blind as a batpony in a mango storm or you're trapped in that stuffy armor and need to get out. Doctor Tipper at your service, which it looks like you'll be needing quite a bit of."
>Head turning at an indecipherable, flowing language a distance to her right, the venerable unicorn's eyes roll, molten eyes narrowing into furious slits for a moment, then landing back on you once more with a chilling smile, the type that meant sadistic happiness at having a new patient.
"Before I lose my temper and play fifty questions to the new human, OR GLUE SOMEPONY TO THE CEILING! tell me what hurts the most, how much of what painkillers you'd prefer, and whether or not you'd rather be conscious while I work."
>>
>>27417624
>"Wonder if any of this is like the horses back on Earth. Already many traits shared..."
>Zhun just stares around the library, seemingly forgotten about the study material in front of him
>Thoughts of pony anatomy, and now diseases clouding his mind before he shakes it off
>"Had this problem back on Earth too."
>With a groan, Zhun gets back to it, now opening that book of medicine up
>"Let's see how their pharma is like..."
>>
File: tumblr_mmzmnzOqf91sr7wego1_250.png (100 KB, 206x309) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmzmnzOqf91sr7wego1_250.png
100 KB, 206x309
>>27419403
>The Clone's entrance draws some attention.
>Fortunately, it is exactly the attention he seeks.
>Following the instruction, he takes a seat, not without the armour making it slightly uncomfortable.
>Very well designed and built, but clearly the Armoursmiths did not take the possibility of needing to sit down into account.
>Ouch.

>He momentarily wonders if many Commandos specialised in becoming medics, if they possessed similar personality traits, and what a "bat-pony" is.
>An apparent commotion elsewhere in the building takes his and Tipper's attention, to which she responds surprisingly loudly.
>He had expected such a location to be relatively quiet.

>Her analysis is partially incorrect. While the armour may be stuck, he would much rather be inside of it than without it.
>Even though answering such questions is not the reason he came here, he sees little point in not responding to the inquiries of medical personnel.
>Especially those who are so...volatile.
"I have a few broken ribs, but my armour is damaged and misshapen beyond the point of being removable. That is not why I am here. I was informed that you would be able to assist me in becoming a registered citizen of this area, which is, as I understand, a requirement of those residing here."
>>
File: 1437461162533.jpg (618 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
1437461162533.jpg
618 KB, 1600x1000
>>
>>
>>27418191

>Oh.. O-Oh no, she was screwing it up.
>No, no, this is bad, very bad.
>Yet she kept on going, taking swigs of Moor Wine to fortify her ailing courage.
>More booze solves everything.
>Even potentially cratering a potion.

[1d6+3] < E. Alchemy
[1d6+3]
[1d6+3]

[1d6+6] < Alchemy Lab

7/8

[1d6+3] < E. Alchemy
[1d6+3]
[1d6+3]

[1d6+6] < Alchemy Lab

>She was done for the time being, and the mare simply flopped onto the lab floor and drank, staring at the ceiling pensively.
>One of these days, her concoctions were gonna blow her sky high.
>...That'd be one way of achieving flight.
>As she went to take another swig of Moor Wine, her lips met only a solitary droplet.
>She'd emptied the entire bottle.
"Aw."
>...
"Just... Gonna lie here for a bit."
>Talking to oneself was a sign of insanity.
>Cradling an empty bottle like a cherished lover was sure to look even worse.

837/999
8/8
>>
File: 1439869660359.gif (2 MB, 400x203) Image search: [Google]
1439869660359.gif
2 MB, 400x203
>>
>>27368165
>'Well, at least the inside door handles are accessible enough.'
"Alright, just don't get eaten or anything; Allys would probably have my head."

>Kraut looks down at the cracks near the tires, staring as if trying to will them away before writing down the shit he sees.
>As the radio gives no indication of a ping, Kraut determines that west is probably not the way to go.
"Well Novus, it's just me and you for the time being and this is definitely NOT the right place.
>Kraut shrugs, not really concerned about the hunter going his own way.
"Well, I think we should go ahead and go to 9-M and head north, since Caliya did say that traveling to anything NT was a bad idea."
>Kraut dials up the 9-M location and warps away, checking to see if anything felt like showing up after they left earlier.
[1d6]E. Perception
[1d6+3]NVG
[1d6+3]Thermal
[1d6]Compass
>>
>>27420432
>So they mainly use herbs and other natural components?
>In what they call "alchemy"?
>And they just use this for their medicine?
>"Almost like traditional medicine back home. Not that it mattered much back home..."
>The eyestrain was too strong
>Zhun closes his medicine book and just lay back
>Relaxing
>And thinking about the material
>>
>Outpost 9-M

>>27426013

>As the man in the turret hatch was unresponsive for longer than you felt was really necessary, by the time your suspicions were confirmed that he had passed out, standing up and slumped partway over the windshield, it was a bit too late.

>Phasing back into the much more familiar and ostensibly less warped Crag forest, the Ride's sudden appearance startles a large, bristling green, gray, and brown striped porcupine, the beast jumping backwards in a curled ball, rolling northwards a short distance to collapse.
>Must be a shy one.

>Listening as best as able, the former sounds of ravens were no longer in range, at least as far as you could tell.
>Checking the compass rotation, it appeared to you that each translocation matrice was oriented in one of the cardinal directions as the Ride was facing north, which meant the hut and platform earlier was straight west.

[1d6+1] <B.Negotiation
[1d6+1]
>>
>>27426984
>'Uuuuugghh, dangit elk boy.'
>Kraut hops on the ride's radio and sends a message back to base.
*"Hello free operators of razorback, this is Kraut and I need one of you to translocate yourself over to outpost 9-M. I don't care what skills you have. I don't care what equipment you have, all I care about at this point is that you don't fall asleep or decide to call it quits."
>The redneck man shakes his head in disappointment as he drags nobus out of the ride and sets him up, ass to the sky, to be teleported back to base while keeping track of the general direction that the porcupine rolled off to.
>He then writes "Punish me for falling asleep on the job" on one of his blank pages and duct tapes it to elk boy's rear, teleporting him back to base afterwards.
"Hopefully some one will teach him not to fall asleep on the job."
>Once he's done dealing with novus, Kraut watches the area that the porcupine rolled off to, making sure it didn't just run away to grab any larger buddies or attract any big old predators.
[1d6]E. Perception
[1d6+3]Thermal
[1d6+3]NVG
>Truly, this is the most action that anyone will be experiencing for at least a few months.
>>
>>27427327
>Zhun's eyes snap open for the second time tonight
>This time from that one person, Kraut
>Pretty reputable around here
>Fills the "base mechanic" job
>Rolling his neck for a few pops, he answers back
"Kraut, yes? This is Zhun. On the way in a couple minutes. Need you to tell me what's happening when I get there."
>Outpost 9-M?
>Didn't know about these things
>Ancient ruins
>Zhun puts up the books and grabs his case, heading for the door then the barracks
>Entering his room, he decides it's time to don the suit
"Long time since I put you on..."
>He puts on that undersuit, then straps on the plates and pouches
>Halfway ballistic protection, halfway explosive protection they say
>And then pulling down the ballistic mask and brandishing the PKP, he is set
>Making his way to the pagoda, he sees that one man again
>Asleep?
>He also sees that note on his rear
>Zhun shivers at that thought
>"If the rumors are true, oh boy..."
>He leaves him be and gets to the matrix
>"How did this work again? Speech works, I imagine. Seen people do it."
"Outpost 9-M..."
>Seeing that portal open, Zhun hops in
>"As terrifying as the first time..."
>He braces for that sudden drop and then the impact
>>
File: 1437466436691.jpg (65 KB, 469x776) Image search: [Google]
1437466436691.jpg
65 KB, 469x776
>>
[1d6] <Event
>>
File: 1427933773229.jpg (91 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1427933773229.jpg
91 KB, 800x800
[1d6] <Force
[1d20] <Reaction
>>
>>27424241

>Pulling herself off of the floor, Sunny let the bottle roll away from her to her saddlepack, watching it absentmindedly.
>Take a walk.
>Sunny hauled her saddlepack onto her back and affixed it.
>Hopefully the potion wouldn't crater while she was away.
>She left the Alchemy Lab and library altogether, taking a fleeting glance at the sky before setting her gaze on the ground in front of her, putting one hoof in front of the other in a steady walk.
>She didn't particularly care where her path took her, really.

http://i.imgur.com/JnOGYtv.png

[1d30] < Walk: Destination
>>
>Crag Moors: Outpost 9-M

>>27427327

>During the time you'd taken to send Novus off, the porcupine had changed position, now partially hunkered down in a shallow pit, hundreds of foot long quills bristling in every direction.
>Studying it for a while longer, it occurs to you that the length of each quill indicated it was merely a large variety of porcupine without the ability to fling quills like the oft heard spikers could, and the likelihood that the tips were poisoned was virtually zero percent.

>>27428255

"WHAT THE F-"
>Emitting a startled noise from her stall, Naliyna stares at the unceremoniously deposited human sprawled in a strange position on the stone, head tilting as her eyes narrow in suspicion at the paper.
"Is this some kind of sick joke to summon Silver's lo-"
>Biting back the epithet, the Crystal mare's eyes flick to the stacks of small receipts cluttering the left side of her stall's table, then back to Novus' unconscious form, allowing a truly harrowing smile to creep across her muzzle.
"Well, well, well, looks like I'm not going to be the one doing paperwork tonight!"
>At the very least, it wasn't you..

>During your stay on Tallus, the few times you'd translocated had been terrible experiences, each one involving more intense vertigo and nausea than you were capable of dealing with.
>This time, however, involved the pagoda being instantly replaced by a sensation akin to being bucked in the stomach by a pair of angry earth ponies, except for the death portion of such an act, which left you gasping for air and dazed at the dancing sparkles everywhere, the refreshing scent of sweet pine in the air helping in the recovery process.
>Able to stand after a bit, and managing to not vomit, your vision thankfully clears enough to take stock of the suspiciously normal looking highland deciduous forest, barring a larger than normal porcupine some ways in front of the Ride.
>>
>Doctor Tipper

>>27362728

>Finding the clinic's doors easily enough facing the worn path northwards, the variety of opening mechanisms, however, the sheer number and incredibly complexity was an astounding sight to behold.
>Picking simplest option, a bronze handle to pull downwards, as you enter the clinic the immediate sight of a vaguely familiar figure in severely mauled and damaged armor gives way to a faded pink unicorn seated in a professional looking swiveling wooden chair, one that was likely meant for humans.
>Molten silver eyes twitching around the armored one, the elderly mare fixes a concerning gaze on you for a brief moment.
"Severe translocation sickness. Before you ask, I've seen it hundreds of times. I'm Doctor Tipper by the way, but call me Tipsy. You'll want one of the red pills and one of the small green tablets on the counter."
>Cracking a belated smile, Tipper points a faded hoof towards her left, indicating a section of floor and wall cabinets taking up the space around a long, luxurious looking white couch, a trio of gallon sized, lidded glass jars filled with red, blue, and green pills of some sort prominently displayed atop the row of lower cabinets.
"Don't take any more or you'll end up hallucinating for the rest of the da- night, rather. Take them both at the same time, with water, no alcohol allowed, and go lie down for a few hours. When you wake up you'll feel much better, though I advise you to take a shower, or bath, first."
>>
>>27401909
"Faction leaders were the same back home, as well."
>Shrugs.
"Manabombs? I can't really say I have. But I'll give it a try."
>Wait
"Gel-ponies? Are they friendly?"
>It's better if the receiving end is friendly, makes things go smoother and you don't have to worry about being shot in the back.
"Well, either way, I'm up to doing the job."
>I need to get some money again after that thing with Indurian.
>>
>>27431536
>And out comes Zhun from the portal
>Onto his stomach
"Every...time..."
>Rising to his knees and then onto his stomach, Zhun looks at the scenery
>And he feels some sublime feeling
>"Never seen a forest like this before. It's...nice."
>And the sublime got eaten away from the creature in front
>Some porcupine looking thing
>Zhun raises his Pecheneg and makes his way toward the car
>He then whispers in his mic to Kraut
>"So what are we here for?"
[1d6] <Basic Perception
[1d6]
>>
"Is that a faggot."
"Oh my gosh you're right."
"How sad, look at him."
>>
File: 1378659031587.jpg (554 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1378659031587.jpg
554 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>27433731
>>
File: Sunny Feather Unsure.png (135 KB, 861x1024) Image search: [Google]
Sunny Feather Unsure.png
135 KB, 861x1024
>>
File: 1452082766162.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452082766162.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>27435515
>>
>>27435515
Needs more crotchtits
>>
>>27436731
https://derpiboo.ru/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&sbq=crotchboobs

All you will need comrade.
>>

Soap Cubes Available:
-Lúfa, Tracker (used)
-Simon, Purple (used)

MARKED! Massive Undead FOR 1 TURN! +3 DAMAGE!

>While Cu'Nir watched as one of the two persistent undead she personally broke apart fell back whence it came Co'Caire launched himself at the remainder, covert blades aimed at and systematically dicing the floating bonepile in half. 111/000HP Undead #8
"Nhever rhethurn dhammit!"

>With their focus on the last fiend being dispatched both Huntsmaster and Chef were blindsided by a wall of projectile bones crashing against them and their armour, the torrents velocity undeterred by the distance.
>192/240HP Có'caire
>270/320HP Cu'Nir

>Reaching the large undeads fettered side as it fired, Lúfa took this opportunity to great affect with her hookblades, they peeling off brittle bones off the mass of undulating compost before flying away to make another pass. 425/600HP

>Surviving the volley but nearly falling from the air, Có'caire and Cu'Nir wordlessly come to the same conclusion and follow Lúfas league to dive in for a combined pincer move.

>Cu'Nir
[1d6+16] M.Assault
[1d6+16]
[1d6+16]
[1d6+16]
[1d6+16] >R.E

>Có'caire
[1d6+13] E.Assault
[1d6+13]
[1d6+13]
[1d6+13] >R.E

>lufa
[1d6+12] B.Assault
[1d6+12]
[1d6+12] >R.E

>And like last time the slow moving column of putrid pile of corpses spasmed to unlife, spraying revolting juices and lashing bone appendages at the incoming Gryphons.
[1d6+15]
[1d6+15]
[1d6+15]
[1d6+15]

1/2
>>
>>27432643
>>27431536
>'Well, I guess perfectly peaceful porcupines can exist in a place like this.'
>When the new guy arrive, Kraut visually inspects him and comes to the conclusion that this is probably not what the new guy is suited to, but he'll have to work.
"Well new guy, we're looking for our scout, Vanil. I already have a vague idea of where he's at but I don't know what incapacitated him so I'm not going in alone. One of our hunters is currently at a different location but is likely to warp in here soon."
>Kraut beckons bulky mcnew toward the ride.
"Hop in, we're going to be heading northwest for a little bit before cutting straight north; the name's Kraut, by the way."
>The last part almost seemed like it was added on as an afterthought.
>As Kraut enters the ride, he appears to have a sudden epiphany and stops before he puts it in gear.
>He hops back out and selects 4-1 on the translocation bs.
"Change of plan; there's one more location I want to check out to see if its any closer to vanil's comm gem. If this one doesn't check out then we'll either set up shop at 2-3 or figure out what it would take to make setting up shot at NT G-3 feasible."
>Kraut warps everything off to 4-1 and starts making his initial scans for what will probably be the last time today.
[1d6]E. Perception
[1d6+3]NVG
[1d6+3]Thermal
[1d6+1]Compass
>Once the scan is complete, Kraut listens to the radio and the pings and the doobops and whatever.
>>
File: op map 16.png (930 KB, 2196x1384) Image search: [Google]
op map 16.png
930 KB, 2196x1384
>>27438567

>>27396895
>To your sudden and horrifying realization, your trusty p229 made the one noise you did not want to hear.
>*CLICK*
>Empty.
>A lonely hammer with no bullets to hit in a vacant chamber.
>Fortunately for yourself you were able to move out of the way of the targeted undeads' path, placing you at a safe distance.
>Spruce however...

>>27405609
>Um, you did not move from your position, so now you were face to wall-of-reviling-dead-things-compressed-and-wriggling.
>And its busted "arm" that you have been chipping away at.
>Looks WAY grosser up close.
>And more intimidating since it was rising up high and over the "head" of the pillar of bones.
>Which the undead brought down upon you and the stone catwalk you were upon.
[1d6+10] >Improvised Skelly Beating Stick
[1d6+10]
[1d6+10]
[1d6-5] U.Movement

Event
[1d2] >2
[1d2]
>>
>>27439124

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhCfaDrGmBU

>'OH DRITT'
>'AV TORS HAMMER'
>'Jeg har fucked up'
>Spruce grabs his gustav and quickly resligs it back onto his back.
>He then tries to escape at the breakneck speed of a half dead zombie with severe asthma.
>What a great day this was for him.
>If this thing was going to club him he was at least going to shoot it while he tried to not die.

[1d6-1] E. Combat Rifles
[1d6-1]
[1d6-1]
[1d6-4] U. Movement
>>
>Tartarus Isle: Captain Raidor
>>27401909
>>27432417

>Raidor smiles at the batmare's concern, and waves her off with a half-covered sly smirk.
"It wouldn't be the first time, and certainly not the last, but they would have to catch me first."

>He raises his eyebrow at the mention of the arcane explosives, and eyes you with a wary look.
"Manabombs are very volatile, and unstable, Ivan. Just dropping them a short fall is enough for them to go off. We will have to be very careful, when transporting them."
>The captain pans back over to Stratus, with an interested tone, though frowning as she finishes.
"Yes. We are not exactly fond of the new Matron's shift at all. We had trade agreements with Las Pegasus, and she cut them all off in one swoop!"
>Stopping an armored hoof, Raidor professionally clears his throat and lets out s bedraggled sigh.
"I suppose it cannot be helped. But it does work out for you. It just so happens that Las Pegasus' regularly pre-paid shipments are now in storage, and Jarat is finding any way to move them. I will speak with him to see if they supplies can be donated, and I know of several suppliers that will gladly give you aid."
>Giving the older batmare a sincere smile, his face drops into mild curiosity on an almost lost thought.
"What was that you said about... gel ponies, before?"
>>
File: 322734-blackangel.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
322734-blackangel.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1200
>>
[1d6]>Event
[1d6+3] >Reaction
>>
Test
>>
[1d6] <Ponianity
>>
>?????

[1d20] <Background
[1d20] <Job
[1d20] <Position
[1d20] <Status
>>
File: I CAST JAVALIN.gif (2 MB, 400x220) Image search: [Google]
I CAST JAVALIN.gif
2 MB, 400x220
>>
>Broken Hoof

>>27366370

>Lips pursing in a slow, satisfied manner, Silver's ears twitch once, the traces of psionic flame roiling from her eyes temporarily halted as she focuses an unusually soft gaze on Broken Hoof, currently in the process of lifting and placing you onto her back.
"Of course. The both of you are excused."
>Hearing another splash as the Master-Captain thumps around to face southwards, the Empress's mental spreads across the courtyard, intoning an amusedly concise, though difficult to understand epithet, one that felt vaguely familiar, though the words and meanings were new.
[Earth Pony] "Carry with thee the wraths of storm in thy hearts, waylay those that claimeth to rise above the clouds, lay low the stoutest fortresses in thine fury, and sunder the armors of arrogance and ignorance in thy wakes."
>Benediction of the Empress: active.

>Choosing a smooth, rolling walk so as not to throw you off, the silverine armored mare thumps towards the pagoda, trodding inside and halting on the translocation matrice.
"Ice is complication, alleys, streets, roads may be blocked entirely. Cannot waste time destroying barricades if truly blizzard but cannot separate."
>Murmuring a greeting to Naliyna whom proceeds to wave a hoof and continues cryptically dragging Novus to the left side of the stall, currently cluttered with receipts, her armored head swings around, the emeraldine eyeslit facing you dulling.
"Take half of Heartflame now.. only half, and no more."
>Bending down to stare at the center of the stone, ostensibly to give you enough time to do just that, a heavy hoof taps the center after half a minute, her tone becoming dismal.
"Master-Generals state Old Stalliongrad buried as well, no information available on conditions.. ready to leave?"
>>
>>27443233
>I nod, head remaining downward facing as I look at my boots.
"Yeah. Even with these ice chains, it'd be hard to move around. Especially, you know, in heavy downpour of snow."
>I take out the bottle of heartflame, shrug, and down it after a moment.
"Sure, whatever you say."
>I take a moment to experience the sensation of the heartflame, then stow it and draw my MG3, finger resting on the selector switch.
"Yep. Let's get in and get out as fast as we can. I doubt you want to spend that much time in the snow, especially with your armor on."
>Flicking the switch to 'Full' and back to 'safe', I speak up again.
"By the way, this firearm is gonna be loud when I fire it. You want me to give an audible before I fire, so you can brace for it?"
>Wait, am I actually going to be riding her in the city?
>Ohwaittoolatenowwe'reteleporting
>Ugh, hate this sensation.
>Least I'm used to it.
>OH GOD SO COLD QUICK GET THE GAS MASK TO KEEP IN WARMTH
>Sighing into the apparatus, I remember myself and peer down the sight of my MG, scanning the enviroment...wherever Broken took us.
[1d6+3]<E. Perception + Scope
[1d6+1]
[1d6+1]
>>
>Dancing Eyes

>>27409252
>>27409260

>Catching what sounded to be 'you're welcome', though it could have been a pained groan of misery, the door closes and is heard to lock after you.

>Realizing that the playroom across from the second floor stairs you'd just come down from was probably not the best place to check, a sign labeled 'Laboratory' next to the stairwell leads to a bright red, 5' tall door, also having the same number of opening mechanisms.
>Unable to open it after testing the handles and levers thoroughly, your wandering trek around the library and it's bafflingly large bookshelves leads to coming up with nothing that could be a notebook or similar.
>In fact, every single book was sorted in obsessive-compulsive disorder style 0-9 numerical and A-Z alphabetical order, though a few bore incomprehensible text that made your vision swim.

>Coming upon a solidly built, dark sapphire blue pony, one without wings or a horn, sitting down and staring deeply at a fairly new, towering pyramid of books set in the southwest corner of the library's main room.
>Head oh so slowly turning in your direction, the rather buff mare's cool blue eyes were unequivocally glazed over, her lips parted in the dazed, insensate fashion of someo- somepony probably overdosing on hallucinogens.. then blinks back into reality about ten seconds after the question is asked, the earth pony shaking her head rapidly,
>Snoot scrunching mightily in an oblique manner, she tips her head back, eyeballing you quickly before clearing her throat, a droll, husky older tone spoken in a slow, methodical manner.
"If you want to see colored ponies.. I can show you colors. Yes, I.. am the librarian. I think I am the librarian, therefore, I am the librarian. How may I help you find somepony, somebook, or something?"
>>
File: isthiswankerserious.png (59 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
isthiswankerserious.png
59 KB, 200x200
>>27439124
>Oh, bollocks, there goes another one.
>In my rush to get out of range, I failed to keep up with my rate of fire.
>Somehow, that's not something Spruce realised he should do, which has me sprinting back to open a window for him to escape, hastily reloading in the process.
"Get your arse in gear and move already!"
>I charge towards him with a Fang at the ready, intercepting the strike.
[1d6+9]<M. Melee: Riposte
[1d6+9]
[1d6+9]
[1d6+9]
[1d6+10]<Charging
[1d6+1]<Voidlash
[1d3]<Infestation
[1d6+2]<Claws
[1d6+2]<B. Movement: Block
[1d6+2]
[1d6+2]
[1d6+2]

>Seeing the others focusing their attacks together, I try to damage the outcrops of bone as best as I can while I hold it back to give the Gryphons a hand.
"It can't hold up against all of us! Take it down, before more of its friends show up!"
[1d6]
[1d6+6]<E. Small Arms
[1d6+6]
[1d6+6]
>>
File: 1463620881083.jpg (23 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
1463620881083.jpg
23 KB, 300x199
Preace be riff you
>>

>Soap Cubes Available:
-Có'caire, Runic Shield
-Sand Cutter, Elemental Combustion x2

>The dexterity of the Gryphons had outclassed the ferocity of the ghastly pillars defense this time round, though the many lobbed off spinal columns were replaced by flesh absent arms and spraying jets of rotten blood. 390/600HP
>Now in such a confined space next to the catwalk, all three catbirds flew around vile form of the undead, slashing with talons and steel as the vile amalgamation fought back with greater fervor.

>Cu'Nir
[1d6+13] M.Assault
[1d6+13]
[1d6+13]
[1d6+13]
[1d6+13] >R.E

>Có'caire
[1d6+10] E.Assault
[1d6+10]
[1d6+10]
[1d6+10] >R.E

>lufa
[1d6+9] B.Assault
[1d6+9]
[1d6+9] >R.E

>Massive Undead
[1d6+20] >Heightened Defensive Measures
[1d6+20]
[1d6+20]
[1d6+20]
[1d6+20]

>>27439309
>The revival trauma had beaten your ass so hard you were clocking at speeds that would make a lame legless horse cackle with laughter.
>But through luck (or Loki's continuous assholeology) you were a Cheetah compared to the large monster before you, its unbelievably sluggish movements giving you ample time to back shuffle out of danger.
>Along with getting a few shots in AFTER you reloaded, and since the proximity was so close, your AG3's NATO rounds blew fist sized craters into the throng of intangible remains. 387/600HP

1/2
>>
File: op map 17.png (930 KB, 2196x1384) Image search: [Google]
op map 17.png
930 KB, 2196x1384
>>27445276

>>27443892
>Even though the beasts large appendage was incredibly lackluster in the Fast Department, the sheer weight behind it forced your knees to buckle as you tried to save Spruce from an already avoided fate.
>Gotta make sure with rookies...
>Sinking the entire blade into the "arm" of the undead, your stomach churned as you felt vibrations going through your metallic hand with each wet *CRUNCH* that came from the infested weapon bottoming out.
>Before you yanked the Sai free a swarm of golden miniature Gryphon claws piled into the innumerable crevasses that made up the surface of the limb, scratching bone and marrow away as a thick blanket of void eroded the outer layer around the tainted metal. 359/600HP

>Fully crashing down onto the catwalk, the stone floor under your boots cracked then warped before falling apart, former secure pieces of rock now plummeting into the dark abyss that lay in wait below your feet.

>Jumping back, you saw there was now a 6 foot wide divide between you and Spruce, it growing by the inches.

>And in the centre of this was the ruined "arm", its surface covered wholly irreversible wounds.
>Motionless.

>Movement came from below within this new hazard as another animated pile of bones revealed itself, it desperately digging into the massive monsters appendage.
>Undead #9
[1d6+5] E.Movement
[1d6+5]
[1d6+5]
[1d6] >Fuse

Event
[1d2] >2
[1d1]
>>
File: 1463928011621.jpg (2 MB, 1539x2232) Image search: [Google]
1463928011621.jpg
2 MB, 1539x2232
>>
File: 1463333649317.jpg (651 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
1463333649317.jpg
651 KB, 950x534
>>
niggers
>>
>>
>Novus gains: +1XP (limited participation).

>Cairn Wharf, West Pier

>>27411831

"Speaking of worse-"
>Tossing the limp body of Novus onto the chair next to her stall, Naliyna inhales deeply, leaning in to shout with maximum force and loudness.
"WAKEY WAKEY BATS AND SNAKIES!"
>Spinning about, the fuchsia mare tilts her head in puzzlement, staring at Vortex eye for a moment, then points a forehoof at it questioningly.
"Did you know it could do that? It's a.. little weirder than the last thing made of eyes that came through he-"
>Cutting her off with a loud rumble and tossing what could only be interpreted as a glower, the Eldritch appendage sinks into the stone, an annoyed tinge in it's voice shaking the pagoda.
"As are you, pony! Only two eyes? Only four limbs? To us you are unnatural!"
>Blinking at the strange, potential insult, Naliyna slumps her shoulders forwards in an 'I give up' motion, spinning about to reclaim her seat and tossing a forehoof in the air with a dry tone.
"Aaand this is the part where I shut up and go do something else before this gets any weirder.. see you later Bubba. Oh, and don't go swimming there or anything, there's a lot of weird stuff that lives under the piers."

>Abruptly shifted from the pagoda's crisp coolness into unfamiliar, humid and brisk salty warmth, a cacophony of voices accompanies hundreds of batponies and pegasi clustering around the stone underneath you.
>The chatter ceases as perhaps a hundred pairs of eyes fixate upon you for exactly three seconds, then in a rippling motion one wing from each is tossed upwards in friendly, and a few sultry, waves before returning to their conversations.

>As the crowd files around you or hurries towards off to a boggling number of small stalls and stands, you find yourself standing on the far end of a long string of interconnected wooden piers and docks, most of the harbor, if it could even be called that, directly over a fairly calm, midnight blue ocean.
>>
>Doctor Tipper

>>27421260

>The older mare lifts one hoof to rub her chin, reaching out with the other to push on the desk, swiveling the chair around slowly to face you, an expression of intrigue creasing her face.
"Well.. that is a strange pair of problems to have. Not entirely unique though, I've had to tear quite a number of ponies out of their armor, but-"
>Bending forwards, both hooves tap together quietly several times, Tipper's eyebrows raising in a curious mix of aggravation and concern.
"I can deal with the first easily easily enough once your armor is off, but I haven't teleported so much as a tea bag in the past twenty years or more. As for the citizenship minotaur shit, it does not matter to me, though I will take care of it later. Right now your health is more important than the damned treaty. One moment please."
>Turning the chair around, the unicorn is heard mimicking the same flowing, graceful language, the former speaker's reply drenched in an acidic, haughty, albeit grudgingly respectful tone.
[Crystal Kingdom] "...? ...?"
>Swiveling back around, the faded pink unicorn displays a merry smile and a conspiratorial wink at the heavy sound of hooves landing on the floor, then clicking towards the front of the clinic.
"When dealing with nobility, I've found that violence can be most peaceful route."
>Entering the helmet's limited field of view, a somewhat transparent, partially glimmering fluorescent aquamarine pony halts at the desk, two hostile, neon lime eyes giving you quite possibly the most uncomfortable inspection you'd received so far.
[1d6+5] <E.Precision Focus
[1d6+5]
[1d6+5]

>An ear twitches after half a minute, the younger mare turning to eyeball the older unicorn. lifting her front right hoof in a stately manner to point at you while grumbling in the other language, Tipper visibly trying not to smile.
"She can remove it but there will be damage. So, do you want to be conscious, or unconscious, for the rest of this?"
>>
File: 1463440585257.jpg (100 KB, 1244x999) Image search: [Google]
1463440585257.jpg
100 KB, 1244x999
>>
Manifesting your fetish into reality is wrong, and you all need Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 1462831089789.png (254 KB, 1332x661) Image search: [Google]
1462831089789.png
254 KB, 1332x661
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 128

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.