[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thread # 10(I don't know what else to put here.)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: 1460923917790.png (64 KB, 210x600) Image search: [Google]
1460923917790.png
64 KB, 210x600
Previous Thread:
>>27111478

Pastebins:
http://pastebin.com/u/Ponybones
http://pastebin.com/u/mediocrewritefag
http://pastebin.com/u/twilight_game_night

Mediocre, Bones, plz come back.
>>
>>27290053
>Decide to do some early morning updates before my gf wakes up
>Thread is kill

I really am going to crank shit out once my finals are over with, I promise.
>>
>>27290117
Finally, Sweetie Belle sweetness to drown out the pain of Silver's suffering.
>>
>>27224865
>Just prior to you taking a full breath, she pulls a bag of popcorn from within her hair and sets her eyes on you.
>”Okay, now I'm ready.”
>You look back towards the girls and consider your actions for just a moment longer.
>But yeah, you are pretty much going to just tell her at this point.
>It's not like she can make this worse.
“...Alright, Pinkie, I have to preface this with the fact that what is currently being peddled around school is false.”
>”False?”
“Give me a bit, Pinkie. Anyway, Trixie is a bitch and Twist is a spineless ginger and because of them I am now dating Scootaloo.”
>Pinkie looks at you for a moment, in confusion, then epiphany, and culminates in sadness.
>”W-what?! But you're going out with Sweetie Belle! They can't ruin my ships like that!”
>Rolling your eyes at Pinkie, you try to bring back the conversation to where you wanted it.
“Disregarding that, the issue is that I am definitely not going out with Scootaloo.”
>”Are you-”
“It ain't happening.”
>Pinkie pulls you in close to her.
>”Well, Nonny, it seems you've gotten yourself into a fine predicament here. Luckily, your Auntie Pinkie Pie is here to help.”
>You raise an eyebrow at Pinkie.
“Pinkie, you're the same age as Rarity.”
>She puts a finger to your lips and shakes her cotton candy hair until a book falls out.
>”Oh, Nonny, age is just a number.”
>She begins flipping through the book with blazing speed, an arm still cradled around you.
“Pinkie, what are you doing?”
>”Checking compatability!”
“...You're not suggesting-”
>”No, Nonny, I'm not putting you and Scootaloo together. I will never stoop to the laziness of those Mormons and their multiple wives!”
>Her pace quickens as her bubbly disposition sours at the mention of Mormons.
“I admit they are weird, but why do you hate them so much?”
>”It's a long and dark story I am not yet ready to share with the world yet, Anon.”
>>
>>27290168
>Watching Ponka be serious and call you by your actual name is jarring.
>Then she perks up like nothing was wrong once she stops flipping.
>”Aha! The 'Scootaloo is for sexual' section of my ship book!”
>Sweetie, Scoots and you give Pinkie an odd stare.
>”Oh, come on, I did this for everybody.”
>That doesn't really make it any better.
>”Before we get sidetracked on anything else, I have composed the perfect shipping avenues for everyone based on height, weight, pie preference and genital size.”
>”Pie preference?”
>”Do you mean, like, apple and pumpkin kinds of pie?”
>”Of course! I can't do that with meat pies, that would be weird.”
“...”
>”...”
>”...”
>”You can tell a lot about people's taste in lovers from pies!”
>”Hold on, wasn't the last measurement based on genital size?”
>Pinkie pouts in disappointment at Scootaloo.
>”I can't just ship people together if they're too small to properly hide the salami. That's irresponsible.”
>”Wait, did you put Anon and me together because of his penis?”
>Pinkie recoils in horror at the accusation.
>”No, Sweetie, how could you say that? Based on that, my ship would have sunk at sea long ago.”
>Well shit, now you're actually curious about this.
“So, why did you want us to get together?”
>”Oh, that's because you two are perfect for spooning and you both like pecan pie.”
“...That's it?”
>”Look, this makes sense when you consider everything together, I promise.”
>Considering the nature of Pinkie's mind, you're pretty sure that's bullshit.
>But you'll give her the benefit of the doubt and believe it for now.
>”So, back to the book, this will offer up the solution to your Scootaloo issue.”
>Curious about her book, Sweetie walks over and peeks at the open pages.
>”Wow, there's a lot of people in here. Wait, is that Anon?”
>Spurred on by her words, you look yourself.
>Yup, there you are.
>”Hey, it isn't easy to find people who like rhubarb.”
>>
>>27290354
So, Scootaloo is being shunted off onto someone else?
>>
>>27292000
dash?
>>
>>27293559
I don't think getting anywhere near Dash without explaining what actually happened is a good idea.
>>
oh, right
>>
File: Just Sleeping.jpg (460 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Just Sleeping.jpg
460 KB, 1920x1200
Being unemployed is awesome. Having no money sucks.

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/6pAVvJ4D

>You raise an eyebrow, watching round 2 begin from behind the front counter with Sunset.
>The teams start off apprehensive, neither willing to engage the other right away.
>You reach for the bottle in your pocket and unscrew the top, taking a drink.
>You notice Sunset cast you a dirty look.
>You let it slide.
>The Fallen make their move.
>Shadow Slash dashes past K.O. Pummel and grabs Rarity, isolating her.
>Bloody Mess hooks K.O. with his hammer, tossing her aside and dashing away from her, also focusing his attack towards Rarity.
>K.O. tries to move in to peel The Fallen off of her teammate but her efforts are rebuffed as The Fallen take turns running interference with thrown weapons and light attacks.
>The two make startlingly quick work of Rarity, sending her crashing through the bottom of the screen almost as soon as she's collapsed on.
>As soon as she falls, The Fallen disperse, avoiding confrontation with K.O. Pummel like the plague.
>When Rarity respawns, the crows descend once more, shredding her health bar down to red with combo'd attacks while dancing around her partner's efforts to assist her.
>Shadow leaps up to grab Rarity and hurl her offstage but is interrupted by Pummel's flying hammer strike, eliminating the both of them together.
>Rarity is down to her last stock, The Fallen have only suffered one fall so far.
>Bloody Mess turns on K.O. and the two trade blows, Hammer v. Axe with Pummel's Hammer eking out a kill just as Shadow respawns to avenge her fallen teammate.
>Shadow then turns on Rarity and, with the help of a respawned Bloody, massacres Rarity, sending her offstage before K.O. can even pick up a weapon.
>The Fallen finally turn their attention towards the ferocious K.O. Pummel, dodging strikes and moving in to poke with light attacks before dancing away, seemingly determined to bleed the monster dry.
>Suddenly, Rarity respawns.
>>
>>27296100
That whore is going to ruin everything.
>>
>>27292000 #
Set her up with Soarin. That boy deserves happiness and is pie compatible with anyone
>>
>>27290168
>”It's a long and dark story I am not yet ready to share with the world yet, Anon.”
Spinoff green when?
>>
>>27298323
when you write it
>>
>>27298315
>>
File: Scrunchface Hooman Rara.png (403 KB, 1600x1594) Image search: [Google]
Scrunchface Hooman Rara.png
403 KB, 1600x1594
>>27296100

>Rarity picks up a lance and charges in to valiantly rescue her teammate from the unfair situation, sending Bloody Mess careening out of the screen.
>K.O. smashes Shadow Slash offscreen as well, tying the score up at 1 stock apiece after Rarity used her teammate's stock to respawn.
>You glance from the screen to the players.
>Coco does not look happy.
>The Fallen respawn and immediately descend upon Rarity, ravaging her with furious attacks while once again taking turns blocking K.O. from helping.
>Shadow Slash sends her careening downwards with a slam dunk toss while Bloody Mess delivers an aerial axe swing to finish off Pummel.
>The Fallen take Round 2, tying the series up.
>You hear Coco's voice over the din of the crowd and glance back toward the stage.
>It appears she and Rarity are having an altercation.
>You can't make out what they're saying but Coco definitely sounds cross.
>Round 3 begins.
>The stage is Twilight Grove.
>Rarity immediately hops up onto the island on the right side of the screen.
>She then lets go of her controls and leaves the stage.
>The crowd boos her as she struts past.
>You watch her as she walks out of the arcade, leaving Coco to fend for herself.
>The Fallen descend on K.O. Pummel, chaining attacks back and forth before sending her flying offscreen.
>Shadow Slash hops up next to the idle Rarity and retrieves a weapon, but doesn't attack her, despite her being an easy kill.
>The Fallen repeat their actions four more times, devouring K.O. Pummel whole before sending her flying to her doom, the entire time never touching their idle opponent.
>Shadow Slash finally hops back up to the island and grabs the idle Sir Roland, hurling him downwards off the stage.
>The Fallen win Round 3 and the series.
>>
>>27300698
whoop
>>
>>27300698
That whore ruined everything.
I hope she takes her anger out on Sweetie later.
>>
>>27290053
Can you please come up with a name or get a trip so that I can filter this crap
>>
>>27302704
If it bothers you so much, suggest us one.
>>
>>27300097
>>
>>27303643
Sentimental Sweetie and Silver's Suffering
Pear Tree Tape General
Why Aren't We in Age Difference? General
Sweetie Belle is a Sweetie (unless she plays /vg/, then she's a cunt)
Applebloom is Going on the Sex Offender Registry
Goddammit, Trixie!
Scootaloo and Her Amazing Distrust of Razors
Dash is a Bad Role Model
This is all Rarity's Fault
Guaranteed Three Updates a Month General
Guys, We're All Going to Jail, Aren't We?
Silver Dies at the End
This Thread is Full of Sweeties
Anon's Dick is HUGE
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaangst!
Rarity is a Fucking Psycho
>>
>>27305046
I like all of these
>>
>>27304626
>>
>>27305046
>This is all Rarity's Fault

I like this one
>>
>>27306375
>>
>>27307689
Official thread name chosen. In either Sweetie story, everything would have been solved if she had just fucked Anon before he could get attached to Sweetie.
Not sure how Silver's situation is her fault, but it is somehow.
>>
what ever we deside on i can draw a title card
>>
>Aaaaaaaaaaaaaangst!
This
>>
File: 1462684605143.gif (828 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
1462684605143.gif
828 KB, 576x324
>>27307689
Not a regular, just came in finally to see what the thread was about, havent even read any of the greens either but this title amuses me
Friggin rararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararara
>>
File: Probably Not Silver Spoon.jpg (343 KB, 2045x1348) Image search: [Google]
Probably Not Silver Spoon.jpg
343 KB, 2045x1348
>>27305046

>Silver Dies at the End

I like this one. You've been warned. :3

>>27300698

>Coco kicks the arcade cabinet and storms off the stage and out of the arcade.
>The Fallen descend as you move back up to the stage and address the crowd.
"And with that The Fallen have proven themselves the champions of the entire Red Division and moved on to the final round! Now it's time to see which team will be joining them."
>Lemon Zest hits the first team's music: https://youtu.be/w_x7DFmgX8M
"Approaching the stage, Champions of the Clubs Division... The Electric Fight Orchestra!"
>Octavia and Vinyl make their way through the parting crowd, Vinyl as outgoing and bouncy as Octavia is stonefaced and focused.
>The two make their way to their cabinet and take their controls as Lemon Zest switches tracks: https://youtu.be/WNCiobkmUKI
>Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon walk forward through the crowd, ascending the steps of the stage.
"And their opponents, Champions of the Spades Division... The Top Percentile!"
>The two girls move to either side of you and grip your arms, each one planting a warm kiss on your cheek.
>You feel Diamond squeeze your arm as the two girls bump their hips into yours, scooting you down the stairs of the stage.
>You briefly entertain the thought of grabbing her hair and throwing her off the stage, but you suppress it, as always.
>Besides, you now had superior avenues for revenge.
>You wonder the lengths you could get her to go to to keep her little secret.
>You retrieve the bottle from your pocket and finish it while your head swims with vile fantasies.
>Making her perform a striptease in your room.
>Slipping your hand down her pants while "tutoring" her in the back of the arcade.
>Her looking up at you while her mouth is full of your cock.
>Suddenly her blue eyes turn green as your fantasy girl transforms into an eager Sweetie Belle.
>You shake your head and stumble, hitting your side on the front counter as you move behind it.
>Round 1 begins.
>>
>>27311309
>>Silver Dies at the End
Going to be a total surprise when I kill her halfway through, isn't it?
>>
>>27311746
have it be her pushing diamond out of the way of a car dies and diamond blames soarin saying he pushed her into traffic with the driver dead and silver no one can help him now
>>
>>27311309
This is going to end well. Hope Sunset can keep Anon's shit in check.
>>
>>27311814
Then Soarin can go Murder-Suicide on Diamond,
I like it!
>>
>>27312206
If all the characters die halfway through, what's the rest of the story going to be?
>>
>>27312548
Character decomposition?
>>
>>27312548
one thousand pages of snow blowing over graves
>>
>>27290152
First there sour, then their sweet
>>
>>27311309
Yes Mr. Bones, join us. Join your fellow NEETs and bask in the glory of wagecuck femine.
>>
>>27313484
Great. Now I want Chinese.
Coincidentally, I know where Soarin and Silver are going on their next date.
>>
>>27314290
A Little Burger lord?
>>
>>27307689
This is a nice enough thread title.

>>27309235
Rarity never went out with Soarin, thus enabling DT to set him up with Silver in the first place. If you perform enough mental gymnastics, everything is Rarity's fault.
>>
>>27315369
Rarity also should have hooked up with Blossomforth
>>
Alright, serious shit right now. Mediocrewritefag vs. Ponybones. Who's better?
>>
>>27315401
The correct answer is yes
>>
>>27315401
Obviously
>>
File: giphy.gif (831 KB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
831 KB, 384x216
>>27315401
>>
>>27290053
Why isn't the prompt in the OP anymore? We could get more people that way.
>>
>>27315435
Because we don't want to fucking die newfag
>>
>>27315401
I personally feel Bones is a better writer than I am. I only took up writing again to keep this thread alive to read his story.

>>27315435
To avoid being scruffed off the face of the board.
>>
>>27315369
>>27315394
Wait, so the problem is that Rarity wasn't a big enough slut?
Since when has that been possible!? Jesus fucking christ, she really dropped the ball this time.
>>
>>27315462
Yep, even trying to do the right thing - she does the wrong thing, truly she is worst waifu
>>
>>27315454
I'm not too far into your story, but you are much more descriptive than Bones. Your vocabulary is also much more impressive. As of now(only about 500 lines in), Bones writes a simpler story to get into, but you have a more descriptive one.

Both of you guys are bomb though.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-31-22-47-52.png (297 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-31-22-47-52.png
297 KB, 854x480
Haven't been in these threads since the scruffening 2. All the thread that I was lurking ended up getting delete then and I just sort of stopped trying to keep up with them since I didn't know what was where.
Last I read, the edgy duo beat Bulk and Scootaloo, Anon asked if he could marry Sweetie, and Diamond and Silver went to bed after a shower.
What's happened since? I don't want to catch up with so many updates that I've missed. Unless there really hasn't been any.
>>
>>27316928
Soarin sodomised Silver, which broke a writefriend
>>
Busy day, didn't have time to write. Soarin and Silver will return tomorrow.
>>
>>27312564

Holy shit this made me laugh. If I was drinking something I'd've snorted it out through my nose.

>>27315401
>>27315454
>>27316530

Mediocre repeatedly saying he started writing just to keep the thread going and read my story is the only reason I've bothered continuing this monstrosity I've unleashed on myself and not turned everyone into skeletons. Personally, I keep hitting brick walls of motivation and just want to skip ahead to the big dramatic bits I thought up that are interesting to me but I need to translate how I got there to everyone reading or they won't mean anything. That's why a lot of the tournament stuff ended up dragging a bit, at least from my perspective.

Mediocre has probably the better story pound for pound, imho, based simply on how every update he writes generates a vocal response of clearly invested comments while mine vary between silent approval (I hope) and the thread exploding when I finally get to one of my curveballs. Also, despite this easily being my longest work, it's definitely not my best, so I'm biased against it.

>>27316928

Edgy duo beat everyone they fought, Anon turned heel and sucked face with Diamond Tiara, Sweetie Belle showed up in the arcade halfway through the tournament and caught them, ran crying into Flash Sentry's arms, edgy duo was revealed to be Button Mash and Button Mash's Mom.
>>
>>27318179
>Sweetie Belle showed up in the arcade halfway through the tournament and caught them, ran crying into Flash Sentry's arms, edgy duo was revealed to be Button Mash and Button Mash's Mom

Did I miss read where that was.
>>
File: Sunset.png (166 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
Sunset.png
166 KB, 700x500
>>27311309

>You curse under your breath and rub your side as you kneel down and begin unlocking the liquor compartment again.
>You reach in and take out another mini of vodka and fire it back.
>It burns going down and you cough, spilling a bit down the front of your chin and onto your suit.
>But it works.
>You stop thinking about Sweetie Belle.
>For a few moments, at least.
>You stand up and turn to look at the stage.
>You find yourself off balance and lean heavily onto the countertop.
>The crowd cheers.
>Sunset glares at you.
"Anonymous, what is going on?"
>You glance up at the screen.
"The Electric Fight Orchestra just took round one."
>Sunset narrows her eyes at you.
"That's not what I meant and you know it. What is with you? For days you've been talking nonstop about how amazing it'll be to run this tournament and now that it's happening you've been ignoring matches, wandering out of the arcade and getting wasted on mysterious coin box booze. It's like you don't even want to be here. Are you trying to get yourself fired?"
>You snort derisively.
"Boss can't fire me."
>Sunset raises an eyebrow and crosses her arms.
"He most certainly can. And he probably will when I tell him what happened with you today."
>You stand up from the countertop and step towards Sunset, looking down at her through half lidded eyes.
"Oh no, Sunset, please don't tell Boss Fight what I did. I'll do anything if you keep this a secret..."
>You drag a hand down the front of Sunset's black suit and lower your voice to a whisper.
"...Anything."
>Sunset reels back and punches you square in the face, sending you crashing backwards into the wall and slumping to the ground.
>The crowd erupts with another cheer.
>The Top Percentile just won round 2.
>>
>>27319094
This is turning into a Shakespearean tragedy, I love it
>>
>>27319094
Can we get Twilight up in here to check this dumbass out for the complete 180 he has been pulling?
>>
File: 1410934028166.png (18 KB, 146x187) Image search: [Google]
1410934028166.png
18 KB, 146x187
>>27315401
There is a serious lack of Sweetie-lovin in Bones story. I haven't been happy about it for weeks. I want my payoff dammit.
>>
>>27319524
I'm hoping for an ending that involves a pregnant Sunset miscarriaging (because of her Equestrian DNA), the arcade burning to the ground (with Boss Fight still inside, who spends his last moments resigned to his fate achieving the high score on his favourite arcade game before the flames consume him) and a closing soliloquy from anon or Sweetie on the nature of loss over the dying body of their former lover.
>>
>>27319995
But muh happy stories
>>
>>27319094
I give Anon a B- for trying.
>>
>>27320594
>Implying happy endings
>with a spooky writer
>>
>>27320722
This is all Rarity's fault for making Anon think he's actually lovable. If she hadn't got his self-confidence up, he wouldn't be doing this shit.
>>
>>27319094
this dude only does like 1 a day. so un fucking cool.

how am i supposed to entertain myself when this guy wants to write an awesome story yet barely post the shit. asshole.
>>
>>27322122
>>
When is mediocrewritefag going to update the pastebin? It's like a month behind. C'mon bro! I need my fix.
>>
>>27323357
Also which fucking story is Twilightgamer writing on? Nigga has like 50 stories and shit.
>>
>>27323357
Thread died earlier than it was supposes to, he just hasn't gotten around to it. Tgn's story is Soarin's Silver Lining.
>>
>>27323328
>>
>>27279293
Chapter 4
>You are Diamond Tiara and you made a mistake.
>You’re sitting alone in the classroom, holding your phone. Staring at it.
>Silver had begged you not to do it.
>Her blood smeared on the bathroom’s tiles, and she *begged* you not to tell anyone.
>Dried tears streaked her face, but she pleaded with you as soon as you pulled your phone from your pocket.
>But…
>He *hurt* her.
>It wasn’t supposed to be like this.
>She’s yours. She always has been. You’re supposed to look after her, take care of her.
>There’s an unread text – Silver asking when she can see Soarin again, probably.
>That’s not why you’re staring at your phone, though. You’re trying to muster up the courage to call.
>Soarin – that bastard – he called your bluff, though – at the time – it wasn’t a bluff.
>It was a threat.
>You never thought he would call it.
>You never thought he would hurt her.
>There’s no doubt in your mind.
>You should call the police and turn him in. He has to pay.
>But…
>You’ll never see Silver again.
>She’ll be safe, but her parents will send her to Crystal Prep. They’ll know it was your fault. You’re supposed to take care of her, and you… you let…
>Things weren’t supposed to turn out like this.
>>
>>27325327
>>
>>27325327
eat a dick Diamond, Karma I a bitch.
>>
>>27325327
>You are Silver Spoon and you want to be with him again.
>It has been four days.
>You can barely sit without crying.
>Walking is agony.
>Still, you keep a smile on your face.
>Di taught you well. Always smile when someone is watching – and someone *is* watching.
“You don’t have to walk me to my class, you know.”
>Lily – Lily Longsocks – hesitates, falling half a step behind you before catching up again.
>”I… I know…”
>She’s so shy, almost like you.
>A part of you wonders why the two of you never spoke before, not really.
>She’d gone out with Di and you a few times, but never seemed happy to be there.
>The other part of you remembers the way you had laughed at her along with everyone else.
>Of course she wasn’t happy to be there.
>She’s not happy to be here *now*, pretending to be your friend.
>You wish she wasn’t pretending – that she *was* your friend – but you burned that bridge years ago.
>Di is right, anyway. You don’t need other friends. Just her… and Soarin.
>You want to ask why she’s doing this.
>Is she trying to reach out to you? Forgive you?
>It’s uncomfortable.
>You want to tell her to go away and leave you alone. You *tried*.
>It was as close as you could manage, but she’s still walking at your side.
>You want her to go away. You want Di. You want her to tell you it’s okay, that you can see him again.
>You want Soarin.
>You want him to hold you.
>You want him to tell you that he loves you.
>You want him to gently hold you as you fall asleep.
>You want the impossible.
>You can’t be complacent.
>You may have won him over, but you can’t rely on your past successes.
>You know he’s a jock. Di told you herself. Jocks… stray.
>You don’t want him to.
>You want him all to yourself.
>You want him to hold you so bad, you want to cry.
>You can’t. Lily is watching.
>You smile.
>>
>>27325570
Sappy confidence snuggling when?
>>
>>27325570
>You are Soarin and you wish you could see Silver again.
>Truly see her, not just passing glances in the hallways.
>Not just watching helplessly from the cafeteria as she walks past the open doors.
>You… you did what she wanted, right?
>She enjoyed it, didn’t she?
>Did you do something wrong?
>Diamond made you get a coat from your car before bringing Silver out, but… she was smiling.
>Silver was smiling as you walked her out.
>Though she kept herself bundled up in your coat, that smile stayed plastered on her face the entire drive back.
>She looked almost blissful as you kissed at the door.
>You would have given anything to stay with her, to hold her all night long.
>Remembering that makes you chuckle.
>You *have* given up everything, haven’t you?
>If this gets out, your life is ruined. No, it already is.
>You quick the soccer team, started avoiding your friends… you can’t even remember the last time you –
>”Hey, Soarin.”
>You look up to see the last face you expected.
>Well, not quite – that would be Silver, but you hoped… you had hope. It was stupid, but you had hope.
“Hey, Blossom.”
>”Why do you look so sad?” the girl asks as she sets down her tray and sits opposite you.
“I do?”
>”No more than usual,” Blossom responds with a tight smile, “but you always look a bit sad.”

end for tonight
>>27325632
I dunno. They're going for Chinese on their next date, but nothing planned beyond that.
What do you want to happen?
>>
>>27326007
Maybe Soarin and Silver at the mall end up stuck in a room with Diamond. Silver takes a nap in Soarins lap while Diamond talks to him while she is asleep, Soarin proceeds to BTFO Diamond pointing out what she did for this to happen to her in the first place, then snuggles the shit out of Silver telling her to meet him without Diamond so they can talk. Many tears shed by Soarin saying the problems he had with this as well as what he thought was going on first, to get her to actually open up and not just say what she thinks he wants. Keeping that shit bottled up from each other wont work for long. queue cuddling fucking somewhere till they collapse in satisfaction with each other. I feel the need for Blossomforth to be involved but with the talk of cuddlefucking I cant think straight for an idea.
>>
>>27326068
That sounds too happy.
>>
>>27326221
sue me.
>>
File: High Impact.png (81 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
High Impact.png
81 KB, 441x411
>>27320856

More of my endings are happy than not. :3

>>27322393

Pass the time between updates by watching NecroMageTV!

>>27319094

>Sunset glares down at you through gritted teeth as she rubs her knuckles.
>Your head is pounding.
>Your ears are ringing.
>Your nose is bleeding.
>You look up at Sunset.
>You want to apologize.
>You want to explain what's wrong with you.
>You want more than anything to be able to tell her that you were just so sick of the constant, gnawing agony of not seeing Sweetie Belle
>Not knowing why she was avoiding you
>Not speaking to her
>You'd do anything to get rid of it.
>Stealing Boss' booze.
>Making out with Diamond Tiara.
>Generally being a prick.
>They'd all worked.
>At least a little.
>But your mind would always snap right back to her.
>You want to explain that this whole tournament was just a failed plot to get Rarity to bring Sweetie Belle to the arcade again.
>You want to tell her that every minute you were hosting this event felt like torture, your stomach twisting in knots as you were running a tournament that had the makings of an unmitigated success, save that it was born of an intimate personal failure.
>But no words emerge to translate your thoughts into explanation.
>Just tears.
>The combination of physical and emotional pain culminates with you breaking down, sobbing with your head resting against the closed door of Boss' secret liquor cabinet.
>Sunset's eyes soften as your shoulders shake, warm blood and saltwater streaming down your face.
>She looks around awkwardly.
>Nobody's noticed the two of you.
>They're engrossed with the final match taking place on the big screen.
>Sunset grabs a box of tissues from the back of the countertop and kneels down to pass them to you.
"Here. Clean yourself up, you big dumb idiot."
>Across the arcade the crowd goes crazy.
>You glance up at the screen.
>The Top Percentile won round 3
>>
File: 1331517104691.png (280 KB, 400x447) Image search: [Google]
1331517104691.png
280 KB, 400x447
>>27326899
HAPPY?!
>>
>>27326899
>The Top Percentile won round 3
That lying little bitch
>>
>>27326007
What do you want to happen?

Something gentle for chapter 4 please
>>
>>27326899
She's managed to go an awfully long time without a ponyland reference. She's going to announce the next fight, isn't she? How is she going to screw this up?
>>
>>27327653
By ending up impregnated somehow
>>
>>27327665
Plausable
>>
>>27327665
>>27328295
As long as it's a pear tree that does it
>>
>>27326068
A bit much, but there can be talking and possibly cuddlefucking.
>>27327031
Will do. Gentle it is!

>>27326007
"Really?"
>"A bit."
>She giggles nervously as she picks at her food.
>"I don't know if I thanked you for..."
>You nod quickly. No need to make her say it.
"Anyone else would have done the same."
>"But they didn't. Thank you, Soarin. And... and thanks for saying with me. I really... I needed that. Thank you."
"No problem."
>Those are the words that come out of your mouth, anyway. Thing is, it *is* a problem.
>Not really, and not to her, but it is to you, because it brings up Saturday night.
>You should have stayed with Silver.
>"Really, Soarin. Thank you."
"It's okay."
>It's not okay.
>You aren't Flash Fucking Sentry - you don't do the deed and abandon the girl.
>More importantly, you wanted to hold her. You didn't want your time with her to be over.
>"You're doing it again."
"Huh? What?"
>"Looking sad."
>>
>>27328533
"You said I always look said."
>"This is different."
>Yeah. It is.
>You wish you could be with her.
>Openly.
>She tries so hard, does everything she can to please you.
>Silver deserves a little happiness in -
>"You're still doing it."
"Sorry."
>"Don't be."
"No, I don't have any right to be. I mean, next to you..."
>You stop short, unsure what to say. Your problems are nothing next to what she went through.
>"What, you think I'm doing fine?" Blossom asks with a forced grin. "Don't worry, I'm plenty fucked up inside - I just do a better job hiding it."
"I'm sorry, I should have -"
>"I shouldn't have been drunk," she cuts you off, shaking her head. "I shouldn't have run off like that. They shouldn't have..."
>She sighs.
>For a second, her mask cracks and you see the scared girl behind the smile.
"It's not your fault."
>"I know that, but that doesn't mean I couldn't have -"
"You can't let yourself get caught up in what-ifs, should-haves, and if-onlys. What happened wasn't your fault."
>It's something Spitfire always says. Miss a shot, lose a game... you can beat yourself up about it all you want, but it won't change things.
>"It wasn't yours, either," Blossom responds. "And yet..."
"It's a bad habit, I know."
>The two of you share a moment of silence that breaks only when Blossom reaches for your hand.
>She doesn't touch it - she doesn't even come close - but the gesture is there, comforting and welcome.
>"For me, too," the girl sighs. "What if I had been sober?"
"Then they -"
>"Would you have listened to me then?"
>Oh.
>"Well, I'm sober now, but..."
>You know what she's going to say and shake your head, but she continues before you can speak.
>"... but... things happened. I want... I want to feel safe, Soarin. You make me feel safe. I also know..."
>Blossom drifts off. Once the last hint of her voice has died away, she shrugs.
>"I'm a little fucked up too, okay, but I know it."
>She reaches for you again, still not quite touching you, but closer than before.
>>
>>27329229
>"Just remember what I said, okay?" she asks as she pushes her chair back. "I meant it. Right now, I don't trust anything, but maybe..."
>Her mask slips again.
>She smiles.
>And then she walks away.
>>
>>27329232
>You are Diamond Tiara and you never called.
>If you did...
>You don't want to be alone.
>Not again.
>The teacher is saying something, but you aren't paying attention.
>Your phone buzzes a second time.
>How is it so hard to answer Silver?
>How can it be so hard to tell her -
>"Why?"
>It buzzes again.
>"Why can't I see him?"
>>
>>27329232
She's a good kid
>>
>>27329787
She's going to steal Soarin away from Silver. By definition not a good kid.
>>
>>27324797
>>
>>27290053
Ponybones - Love games: Dumbass Anon who can't make the right decisions. Anon is in slowly ruining his own life.

mediocrewritefag - The Man Who Fell For Sweetie Belle: Anon does shit for himself and is doing well, but nigga can't escape the other two crusaders that constantly want his dick. Anon has a pretty decent life, just dealing with teenagers.

twilight_game_night - Soarin's Silver Lining: Chill ass dude Soarin gets fucked over by Diamond Tiara. Stupid fucking bitch. His life is literally being ruined, yet he finds joy in it.

I swear, there's always that one bitch. Rarity in the first story, the crusaders in the second, and Diamond in the third.

The fact that the two latter stories intertwine is cool though, keep that shit up.
>>
>>27290053
bump
>>
>>27331340
Rarity's not much of a bitch in Ponybones' story. There's some confusion and anger, but overall she seems to be a decent person.
I'd say Anon is the bitch in that one, him or Sweetie.
Seriously, she's a cunt.
>>
>>27331911
>>
>>27333685
>>
>>27332646
Eh, Rarity starts out that way and then the role shifts. This brings to mind something, who's gonna be the antagonists in mediocre's other stories?
>>
>>27335121
Cheerilee? Babs, maybe?
>>
>>27329718
>You've told her every day since why.
>She doesn't listen.
>She's *always* listened.
>You're afraid that if you push this, she'll stop listening altogether.

>You are Silver Spoon and you are happy.
>Everything hurts, but you're happy.
>Di finally responded.
>"We'll talk about this later."
>She'll see reason, you know she will.
>>
>>27334311
>>
File: 1446333771830.png (643 KB, 955x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446333771830.png
643 KB, 955x1080
>>27336283
>>
>>27336283
>You are Soarin and you are walking out to your car.
>"Sure you don't want to come to practice?" Spitfire asks one last time.
"Yeah, I'm sure. Sorry."
>She shrugs.
>"Had to ask. See you tomrrow?"
"Yeah."
>Spitfire splits off, doubling back to take a half-hearted swipe at your arm, and then heads towards the practice fields without another word.
>She hadn't asked why, and you appreciate that, because you don't know what you could have told her.
>You don't have a good reason. There's no hot date with a girl lined up. Shit, not even a new game or anything.
>All you're doing is going home and doing nothing.
>No, that's not entirely true. You're going home and worrying about Silver.
>It's been four days.
>>
>>27337186
C'mon bro! I know you can pump out a little bit more a little bit more often! You're holding out!
>>
>>27337186
>Four days, and you're starting to worry that she's avoiding you.
>That pleasant little thought leads to others, chief among them...
>Why?
>That's how you're going to spend the rest of the day - slumped over on the sofa asking yourself why. Running the possibilities through your head until you're sick of it all.
>You shouldn't - it's a good thing Spitfire didn't ask what you were going to do, because you already know exactly what she would say.
>She would tell you not to get distracted by what-ifs, should-haves, and if-onlys.
>She would tell you to go up to Silver and just ask her.
>You played the conversation out a dozen times in your head, how you would explain to Spitfire that you can't be so obvious about it, try to justify your cowardice because it wouldn't be fair to put Silver on the spot like that, point out that if she doesn't want to be with you that approaching her would be...
>Hundreds of excuses, and you know how she would answer each and every one.
>"Do you love her?" Spitfire would ask.
>And that... that you don't know the answer to.
>As you slide behind the steering wheel, you try to answer that question again.
>You do, or at least you think you do, but what if... what if you just want to rescue her?
>What if you don't actually love her?
>You know how Spitfire would respond to that, too.
>It involves punching you and calling you a pussy.
>She doesn't understand.
>It's not just your life on the line here.
>Your keys slip from your hand.
>You can't find the strength to pick them up.
>>
>>27337613
What's the time frame on these things? I'm lost. I know it's 4 days after their trip to the Mall Themepark thingy, but how many days is it before the heavy storm that traps Anon and the crusaders in the school?
>>
>>27337750
2 weeks time from the mall bump together i believe
>>
blump
>>
>>27337750
Here's the timeframe: Anon is hospital bound after the party , which has already happened. Two weeks pass between his stint there and the Applebloom event. Two days after that, they get stuck in school.
>>
>>27338417
>>
>>27339233
Damn, is that all? I thought I had a little more time to play with. Going to have to cram an awful lot into a small space.
>>
>>27340583
>>
>>27341522
Oh, don't mind that Anon's assessment too much. I think he's confused between the couple of days and the weeks during the Soarin conversation. I made sure to leave as much time as needed for you to develop your story.
>>
>>27342329
>>
>>27343572
>>
>>27342892
Anon says that the mall happened a "couple days back." While in the school. So the there can't be more than 4 more days between Soarin's current state and the storm. The mall had to have happened around 1 week before the storm in order for this to work.
>>
>>27344053
I think you might be confused on the E.I.C. and the mall being the same thing. The day Silver got sodomized, that was the day Anon got strangled. Anon at current is in the hospital, and would not be coming out of that place until weeks have passed and he can breathe normally again. Unless you mean how Soarin is mentally a wreck, in which case I think he could get far worse before the talk.
>>
>>27344677
>The day Silver got sodomized
A date which shall live in infamy
>>
>>27344677
So what's the mall then? Soarin just finished going to the EIC, so that means he and anon both go to the EIC twice during the story at the same time?
>>
>>27344736
The mall is just a mall. E.I.C. is like one of those big arcades with other stuff, like Chuck E. Cheese but better. Anon and Sweetie go there once. Soarin and Silver show up that day. The mall takes place weeks later, in which Anon bumps into Soarin being surrounded by his sugar lump rumps.
>>
>>27344709
>A date which shall live in inflamey

ftfy
>>
>>27344028
>>
>>27345055
>>IT HURTS
>>
>>27341522
How does Soarin look past Silver's mangled lips? Let's face it, with all that biting her lips probably look like labias now.
>>
>>27345898
Why didn't soarin use lube. Not even some spit and fingering to get her ready.

Soarin deserves everything bad that happens to him.
>>
>>27346949
For real. Nigga just went in dry, talk about being an asshole.
>>
>>27347014
>talk about being an asshole.
>>
>>27347014
>be Silver's asshole
>haven't seen the light of day in a while
>oh wait hello wor-...
>oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck ohhhhhhhgg
>oh yep, that's a- JESUS CHRIST ITS MOVING
>SOMEONE FUCJING KILL ME
>five minutes later
>covered in blood et semen
"I just wanted to see the light..."
>"Holy shit a talking anus!"
>wait wut?
"Oh fucking hell, you can talk?"
>"Hell yeah man, and might I add, you. are. TIGHT."
"Go choke on a dick."
>"Takes one to know one"
>>
Shit dude, I wish we had more green. Maybe someone else could try and take up writing to fill the void which are these 3 current writers.
>>
>>27348649
Go for it faggot. You just volunteered.
>>
>>27341522
>Going to have to cram an awful lot into a small space
Just like Soarin, huh?
>>
>>27348839
I ran out of keks!
>>
File: 2.gif (423 KB, 185x243) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
423 KB, 185x243
>>27348649
Go for it bud. Hopefully it will bring new life into this thread. Lord knows I'm not.

>>27326899

"Fuck, I-I just wish we could go back..."
>"Go back? What the hell are you talking about now?"
"I-It's nothing."
>You try to get up.
>You stumble back down.
>You can barely see anything with these tears clouding your vision.
>You try and wipe your face and keep your voice from shuttering.
"Damn Sunny, think you can lend me a hand?"
>You can practically hear how pitiful you are.
>You knows she can hear it too.
>"I already did."
>You don't know it, but she's forgiven you.
"That's not what I mea-
>"Yeah I know, Anon."
>Sunset reaches down and grabs your arm.
>She stares directly at you.
>No, she's staring into you.
"Sunset, I'm sorry"
>You say, trying to hold back the tears.
>But you can't.
>Sunset lets out a hefty sigh
>"Anon, I don't know what you're going through, but..."
>She looks away from you.
>"Look, I can tell it's eating at you, but know that if you need someone to talk to..."
"Yeah, yeah, sure."
>"Seriously Anon, I'm here for you."
>You feel...
>You feel more reassured.
>"Now clean yourself up, you're getting blood everywhere, you ass."
>Sunset hands you the tissues.
"Thanks, Sun."
"I-I think I'm gonna step outside for a bit. Think you can handle the bracket?"
>"Sure thing"
>>
>>27337613
>You sit, staring at the keys.
>Man, this feeling, its presence ruins you.
>From being blackmailed, quitting the team, and worrying about your...
>your girlfriend Silver...
>That's what she is, right?
>She's your girlfriend, and you love her.
>Or so you think.
>This thought... All the thoughts... Slowly taking you from the inside, rotting your mind. 'Save yourself, Soarin...'
>Do what's right... right?
>You wish this never happened... yet... you're glad it did.
>You can't stand not being with her, you need her to fill this void in your heart.
>But you know she'd be better off without you.
>Or so you'd hope. This is life's fallacy.
>If Diamond never started all of this, you'd be hanging out with Spitfire right now, and life would be as good as it normally was...
"Damnit! Why me!?"
>'Why not you?'
>That voice.
"
>That's the voice in your head.
>What was it called again? A conscience?..
>You don't think you even deserve one, what purpose could it possibly fill?
>Your existence is already corrupted, you're a monster.
>You look back at the keys, but that's -- strange --.... You never looked away.
>>
>>27342892
Thanks. I'm going to assume about three weeks. Maybe less, maybe a bit more. We'll see how things work out.

>>27346949
He didn't go in completely dry, but detailing exactly what he was doing between Silver's legs was a bit much.

>>27349556
You made one crucial mistake: you forgot to hurt Silver. Time to fix that.

>>27337613
>There's no rush getting home - it doesn't really matter where you are.
>You slump over in the seat with a shuddering sigh, until your forehead is pressed against the steering wheel.
>This is as good a place as any.

>You are Diamond Tiara and you don't know why she doesn't understand!
"He *hurt* you, Silver!"
>There's no one around - you made sure of that. Everyone else is heading home or to their clubs.
>The teacher left as soon as you pulled Silver into the classroom. She glared, but fuck her.
>Your bitch of a mother and her precious school board are good for something, at least.
>"He... he didn't," Silver moans, biting her lip.
>It still hasn't healed fully, the split reopening.
“He did!”
>”Not… not intentionally. He didn’t know.”
>Blood wells up around her teeth, not much, but it’s a reminder of what Soarin did to her.
>Well, a reminder to you.
>Silver doesn't seem to remember a damn thing!
"He *hurt* you."
>She flinches away as you reach for her - but not far enough to avoid your hand. She knows better than that.
>You run your thumb across Silver's lip, drawing a hiss of pain from her.
"See?"
>A thin line of red streaks your thumb.
"See, he hurt you! How could he not notice! Why don't you -"
>"It’s just a little cut! He didn’t –"
"How can you be so stupid!?"
>"I... I did that, Di," Silver mumbles. "Not Soarin."
"Yeah, well, what about the rest of it!?"
>>
>>27351107
>Silver shakes her head, but she isn't fooling anyone but herself.
>You know what Soarin did to her.
"He *hurt* you! That's why you can't see him again! HOW DO YOU NOT GET THAT!?"
>Silver shudders.
>She wants to cry. That's nothing new. She always wants to cry lately.
>Because he HURT her.
>"No," Silver whispers. "He... he only did what I wanted him to..."
"Bullshit! He did what *he* wanted to!”
>”It’s the same thing, Di.”
>Wait.
>She's covering for him.
>She wants to see him again.
>No, she knows better than that... but you can't shake the thought.
"Silver."
>The girl shudders, gripping her braid tight with both hands.
>You cup her chin in your hand and force her to look at you.
"Silver, do you *want* to be hurt?"
>She's better than that.
>You've trained her to be better than that.
>"No..."
>She shakes her head slightly - as much as she can with you gripping her chin.
>"No... I just... I just want to be..."
>Her voice trails off and she tries to look away.
"What!?"
>She winces as you jerk her head back to face you.
>Whatever.
>She brought it on herself.
"You just want to be *what*? Hurt? Fucked? Is that what you are now!? Some little painslut!?"
>"No!"
"Then what?"
>"I just... I just want to be..."
"What?"
>"...loved."
>Silver bites her lip again, drawing a fresh drop of blood.
>"I'm... I'm sorry," your friend - your only friend - murmurs through clenched teeth. "I care about you, Di, and you're my best friend - my only friend - but... I... I want to be loved."
>>
>>27351119
“I… *fine*.”
>Time to try a different tactic.
>Not the first new one you've tried.
>All you can do is stall and keep her safe. If you push her...
>You don't want to push her into *his* arms.
"Fine, Sil.”
>You throw your arms into the air theatrically in surrender.
“You can see him, but you know it’s too soon."
>”It is…?”
“Yes! I know what I’m talking about.”
>"I... I know," your friend - your only friend - replies, nervously playing with her braid. "I know you know better than me."
"So it's settled."
>All you have to do is stall. Soarin will lose interest in her eventually.
>"But..." Silver whines, her lip quivering. "I know you know best and I've made mistakes, but... but so has he! Maybe he wants to see me?"
>You groan and shake your head.
"It's only been four days."
>"I'm aware, but... I... I want to see *him* and... I thought..."
"Ugh. Stop stuttering."
>You shouldn't push her, but you can't help it.
>It's just so annoying.
>"Sorry," Silver squeeks, dipping her head and staring at her feet. “I just thought he might want to see me, too.”
>>
>>27351211
“Of course he doesn’t!”
>”But –“
“He hasn’t talked to you, has he?”
>”No, but –“
“Then why would you think he wants to see you?”
>”Because it’s been four days,” Silver moans. “And… last time… he didn’t sleep with her, but it had only been one day, Di. Now it’s been four.”
“So?”
>”He’ll find someone else,” she answers reluctantly. “You said he will. He’s a jock. It’s what they do.”
>She’s… she’s not going to budge, is she?
>And if you push her too hard, all you’ll do is push her away.
>You’re not about to let another person walk out on your life.
“Fine. Do whatever you want.”
>You walk away before she can.

>You are Soarin and you are still in your car.
>Still in the parking lot with your head pressed against the steering wheel.
>Still trying to figure things out.
>There is a knock on your window.

end for tonight
>>
>>27350791
>>
>>27290053
bump
>>
>>27351906
>>
>You are Silver
>IT HURTS
>You are Soarin

>>27351384
>That sound
>"
>It's knocking.
>Who - or what - is knocking?
>Is it death looking to take you away?
>A fitting price to pay for the damage you have done.
>You can feel a faint vibration from the knocking.
>It's almost... Alive...
"
>That's it, the knocking has stopped.
>Even though it stopped, the echoes seemingly get louder and louder.
>The vibration is now intense.
>Your entire body is shaking.
>Then a pause.
>You stop to think - how could any of this be happening? - though the thought escapes you just as the vibrations do.
>You feel disconnected. Drifting away in silence, pure silence, nothing can stop this, onl--
>'Learn Soarin, learn'
>That voice.... It's *your* voice while simultaneously sounding completely different. It isn't comparable.
>
>It's gone again, everything, from thoughts to feelings, it's all gone. It feels like time itself has stopped.
>No. It feels like it's being reversed, rewound at the same instant it's being propelled forward.
>
>It's all coming back to you...
>In the parking lot, head pressed against the steering wheel.
>Thinking about how long you've been away from Silver.
>Still trying to figure things out.
>Just like clockwork, like déjà vu--
>There is a knock on your window.
>>
episode day!
>>
>>27353440
When will the write fags return!?
>>
>>27357303
Ponybones is long gone.
Mediocrewritefag wants to browse /mlp/ but not write.
twiligh/tg/ame_night is sleeping or something.
>>
>>27357949
I wish to write, but I have to pass my finals first. After that, expect me to crank the productivity back up to my previous stages. Also, bones just updated yesterday, man.
>>
File: Stellaris.jpg (327 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Stellaris.jpg
327 KB, 1920x1080
>>27357949

>Long gone
>Posted 3 days ago

>>27326899

>You tug out some tissues and put them over your nose and mouth to catch the bleeding.
>Sunset bites her lip, awkwardly glancing over her shoulder at the commotion.
"I should probably go announce the finals match."
>She stands up and turns to go before glancing down at you, concerned.
"You'll be okay for a few minutes, right? I didn't hit you that hard did I?"
>You nod and wave her off, doing your best to look incredulous while your face pours various fluids into the wad of tissues in your hand.
>Sunset nods and jogs up to the stage.
>The show must go on.
>Otherwise everyone will find out Sunset hit you and you'll both probably get fired.
>No sense dragging her down with you.
>You pull out some more tissues and straighten yourself up, resting with your back against the wall.
>Sunset's voice echoes throughout the arcade.
"Alright folks, it's the moment you've all been waiting for. The Champions of the Black Division, The Queens of Spades, already joining me on stage, give it up for The Top Percentile!"
>Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon step out from their controls and take a bow as Lemon Zest plays their music again, the crowd cheering them.
"And their opponents... Champions of the Red Division, climbing the ranks all the way from the humble Two of Hearts... The Fallen!"
>Lemon switches tracks: https://youtu.be/YQZdyGXzoVM
>The lights overhead flicker, one of the bulbs actually shattering in a shower of sparks.
>The crowd scatters apart with startled cries.
>Sunset checks that nobody got hurt and grabs a broom to clear away the broken glass.
>At some point in the confusion The Fallen made it onto the stage.
>The lights return to normal, minus one overhead bulb.
>The teams take their controls.
"This is the Grand Final of the Double or Nothing tournament. It will be a best of five contest, with the winning team crowned the No Quarter Given champions. Best of luck to both teams."
>Round 1 Begins.
>>
>>27358598
Awesome to see another page to the story! Can't wait till next week's update!
>>
>>27359295
I'm sure it'll be great, considering how long we have to wait!
>>
>>27360139
>>27359295
So much butthurt. Be patient or start writing some green of your own.
>>
>>27358598
Shit, this is going to be a horrible curbstomp, isn't it? Hopefully Anon successfully manged to get his head out of his ass and doesn't try to further humiliate Diamond Tiara.
>>
File: You will wait.png (74 KB, 466x450) Image search: [Google]
You will wait.png
74 KB, 466x450
>>27358598

>Sunset quickly weaves through the crowd and jogs over to you.
>She kneels down and gently pries your hand from your face
>Your nosebleed's stopped.
>You're finished crying.
>You're just holding a disastrous looking wad of tissue to your face while watching the big screen.
>The Fallen are destroying the Top Percentile.
>It's not a close match.
>It's not even close to a close match.
>It's a slaughter.
>Sunset heads back to the staff room and returns with a cup of warm water and some paper towel.
>She sets them on the countertop and reaches down to help you up to your feet.
>You accept her help and lean on the counter, tearing a piece of paper towel and dipping it into the water to clean the dried blood from your face.
>After the paper towels stop coming away pink you sigh.
"I'm sorry, Sunset."
>Her eyes soften a bit.
"I'm a mess. I should have let you and Zest handle the tournament by yourselves. I should have cancelled the whole thing days ago. I should have never accepted a job working here."
>Sunset tilts her head and looks at you with an eyebrow raised.
"What are you talking about, Anonymous? I thought you loved working here."
"I love Sweetie Belle."
>Sunset blinks in confusion.
"Rarity's little sister?"
>You nod.
"I figured she'd show up here one day and see me working here. When she never came I thought Rarity was keeping her away somehow. But even Rarity showed up for this tournament, and Sweetie Belle..."
>You sigh and look away from Sunset, grabbing another tissue.
"Pretty much the only person who didn't show up today is the only one I wanted to see."
>You wipe your eyes before continuing.
"I always have to try and be so fucking clever. I just wanted to impress Sweetie Belle by working where we used to hang out all the time, but I didn't need to impress her. I needed to stand up to her sister. I needed to pick her up after her music lessons. I needed to tell her how I felt."
>The crowd goes wild.
>The Fallen just won Round 3.
>>
>>27362121
Holy shit, Anon is a train wreck. He needs to take some pointers from mediocre Anon.
>>
File: Overwhelming Terror.png (127 KB, 520x298) Image search: [Google]
Overwhelming Terror.png
127 KB, 520x298
>>27362121

Oh shit, that's a typo there at the end, it was supposed to be Round 2. I have more conversation to write before they have to hit the stage.
>>
>>27362227
You have dishonored your family name. You must now commit sudoku. Such is life.
>>
>>27362227
>drawing out Silver's suffering
I'm loving it.

>>27351384
>Silver Spoon smiles as you look up at her.

>You are Silver Spoon and you are making a mistake.
>This shouldn’t be happening, but it is. You want it to.
>Di is right – she’s *always* right – but that doesn’t matter at this moment.
>You step back as Soarin opens the door, giving room for it to swing out.
>He looks at you - *only* at you.
>”Hi.”
>And he smiles.
>You melt.
>This was the right thing to do.
>It’s a mistake, but Soarin makes mistakes too. You can be wrong together.
>>
File: Sunset Jammies.png (467 KB, 900x1000) Image search: [Google]
Sunset Jammies.png
467 KB, 900x1000
>>27362121

>Sunset frowns and puts her hands on your shoulders, turning you to face her again.
"You don't just try to be clever, Anonymous. You are clever. You find patterns in people within a few minutes of fighting them, and you use that talent to help people improve. You helped turned this place from Boss Fight's failing passion project into a thriving business. You even took this tournament from just an idea all the way to execution within just a week, all while apparently suffering from some sort of emotional breakdown."
>Sunset gives you a warm smile.
"I know it probably doesn't mean much to you right now, but you help people, Anonymous. This place used to be miserable. Maybe not for you, but for anyone who wasn't able to keep up with the big names... Button Mash, Coco, Lyra, Braeburn... They weren't interested in helping people get better. They'd just squash people over and over again, people crowding around to watch the carnage. Rainbow Dash and Applejack would drag me here sometimes on weekends and we'd flail at eachother until someone strolled over and forced us off our machines just because they could."
>She gestures to the crowd of people gathered to watch the finals.
"Look at those people, Anonymous. You've made each and every one of them at least a little happier. This place changed from a cutthroat kill or be killed arcade to a community where people actively try to help eachother improve. People want to elevate eachother and see eachother succeed, not just beat eachother down. You helped make that happen, Anonymous. Whether you intended to or not."
>Your eyes drift from Sunset's eyes, to the crowd, to the spectacle screen and back to Sunset.
"You're right. It really doesn't mean much right now."
>You reach up and take Sunset's hands from your shoulders, holding on to them.
"But it will. I don't know when, but it will matter to me. A lot. So thank you for saying it."
>Sunset squeezes your hands.
>The crowd erupts.
>The Fallen take Round 3.
>>
>>27364045
>”Diamond isn’t with you.”
>It’s not a question, but you nod anyway.
“No. She isn’t.”
>This isn’t the first time you’ve turned away from Di.
>It’s happened once before. Once. In elementary. You learned not to do it again.
>Di knows best. She always does, but this time, it’s different.
>This time you aren’t alone. She doesn’t understand.
>Soarin reaches out for you, his hand brushing across your cheek.
>”Why are you here?”
>You worry – is he angry? did he not want to see you? – but the feeling passes, burnt away by the warmth of his voice.
>His touch makes you forget everything.
>”I’m sure Diamond isn’t happy.”
“We… we had a… fight…”
>”About me?”
>You nod silently.
>He smiles – wider, that is. He hasn’t stopped smiling since he laid eyes on you.
>You were right. He wants to see you.
>His thumb brushes across your lips, tracing your own smi –
>You flinch away as it runs across the cut in your lip.
>A mistake.
>Not the right kind of mistake.
>His smile drops instantly.
“Wait, I’m sorry, I –“
>”Did she do that to you?”
“W-what?”
>”That cut,” he growls. “Did Diamond do that to you? Did she hit you? Slap you? I swear, if she laid a finger on you –“
“No!”
>”Don’t cover for her, Silver. I’ve seen enough to know what she’s like.”
“But she didn’t! It’s…”
>Soarin doesn’t believe you.
>You… you can accept this. You can accept anything, so long as he doesn’t blame himself.
>He’s angry. He wants to protect you. This is what you want, isn’t it? To be loved?
>But… to let him blame your only friend…?
“Soarin, I…”
>Is it worth it?
>”Get in,” he rumbles, jerking his head towards the passenger seat.
>Yes, it’s worth it.
>>
>>27364173
Oooooh shit, somethings goin down; i'm gettin popcorn for this one.
>>
>>27364261
Hold off on making that popcorn. That's as much as I have ready. Gotta figure out the next step, so there won't be any more until tomorrow sometime.
>>
biiiiytouuppupppp
>>
>>27364155
So I'm guessing that Sweeite Belle and Button Mash are The Fallen? That seems to make the most sense as of now.

What are the future plans for the story? After the tournament and Anon reunites with Sweetie Belle. It seems as if that entire arcade theme was the main selling point. I don't see how this would progress past the climax.
>>
>>27365333
I agree with half-satan and demand ponybones explain the entire plot right now, revealing every mystery and omitting nothing.
>>
>>27290053
bump
>>
>>27365981

The Fallen unmask to reveal they're actually Button Mash and His Mom and Anon and Sunset beat them just barely in the show match, after which Anon's skeleton emerges from its flesh prison and eviscerates everyone in the arcade, emancipating their boneselves and ushering in a new age of darkness.

Sweetie Belle is buried in her backyard after getting in a fight with Rarity the night Anon kissed her and the skeletons dig her up so Anon and her can be reunited.

Then they bone.
>>
>>27366645
Best ending ever
>>
>>27366645
I honestly think the idea of an ending similar to this is better than the current state of the story.
>>
>>27366645
This is oddly comfy, am I crazy?
>>
>>27366658
We're all crazy here.
>>
>>27290053
bump
>>
>>27366658
True love wins in the end, so no, you're perfectly normal.
>>
>>27368437
>>
mediocre, could you at least write us like 3 lines? Something, anything. I know you're there, you're just waiting.
>>
>>27290354
>Discarding that comment, you skim over the section as you watch Pinkie nearly rub her eyes on it.
>There's quite a few names of people who are definitely out of her league.
>Big Mac, Flash, Thunderbass, Brawly, Heath, Nolan, Bright...and Soarin.
“Pinkie, I don't think this chart is-”
>”SHUSH!”
>Ponka plops her finger onto someone, but her finger obscures their name.
>”I have found the perfect person to put together with Scootaloo!”
“Because they aren't already in a relationship with someone else?”
>Pinkie looks at you with a bit of disappointment.
>”No, it's just the only ship on this page that isn't a crack ship.”
>You all turn your heads to the suicide corner again as Applebloom is joined by Scootaloo.
>”But yeah, all we need to do is get him to say yes and all will be well.”
“Who do you mean?”
>”The person I'm pointing to, silly.”
>Putting your hand to your cheek, you sigh lightly.
“Your finger is covering his name.”
>Pinkie looks to the book, then chuckles out of embarrassment.
>Once she moves her finger out of the way, you see the name that was obscured.
“Huh. Okay.”
>”What's wrong?”
“Nothing.”
>Sweetie, curious, leans further in.
>Then she frowns.
>”That's a bit mean, don't you think?”
>”Hey, I can't help it if Scootaloo only properly links up with one person in this school. Ships are only as strong as the shipees.”
“But why him?”
>Pinkie rests her head on an open palm as she stares off into space.
>”You know when you want to eat a sandwich,but then you only have single slices of two breads that don't really mix?”
“...For the sake of your point, sure.”
>”This is a sourdough and pumpernickel sandwich. It was born of desperation and compromise.”
>Scootaloo softly whines in the corner as Pinkie further destroys her self-esteem.
>”Come on, Scootaloo, he has many...qualities. I'm sure you'll come to like Caramel in time.”
>"CARAMEL!?"
"See, even she knows that ship is bullshit."
>>
>>27370704
thank you blased writefriend
>>
>>27370704
>"CARAMEL!?"
This is going to maybe end well.
>>
>>27364173
>The engine comes to life before you are in.
“Where are we going?”
>”Away from here,” he snarls as you pull on your seatbelt. “Don’t know what I’d do if I see that bitch.”
“She’s not -”
>”Why do you put up with her?”
“Because…”
>”That’s not a good enough reason,” Soarin growls as his car roars out onto the street.
“… she’s my friend.”
>”She’s not, Silver. She *really* isn’t.”
>She is, but you stay quiet. It hurts – Di is your *only* friend – but you don’t defend her.
>“You don’t have to do everything she says, you know.”
“I know.”
>He’s so angry.
>It makes you hate yourself.
>You can’t tell him the truth now, that you hurt yourself. It would only make him hate you too.
>”Then why do you?”
>He zips past a stopsign without even slowing.
“Soarin, you should –“
>”Just tell me why, Silver,” he snaps. “Why the hell do you listen to her?”
“Because she’s –“
>A sharp right turn catches you by surprise; if you hadn’t been wearing your seatbelt –
>”Why!?”
“Because she’s always right!”
>”She’s not!”
>Your heart is pounding.
>His anger, his reckless driving… just being with him… you don’t know what it is, but you can barely hear your own thoughts over the drumming of your heart.
“She is.”
>”She isn’t! She’s wrong about everything!”

>You are Soarin and you want to kill that bitch.
>”She isn’t.”
“Everything she tells you is a lie, Silver. Everything she tells you is *wrong*.”
>”It’s not,” Silver mumbles. “She told me…”
“What?”
>You turn left onto the freeway.
“What the fuck did she tell you?”
>”She told me to sleep with you.”
“And look how that turned out.”

>You are Diamond Tiara and you put your phone away.
>There’s no reason to call anyone.
>Silver deserves whatever is going to happen to her.
>>
>>27373229
>You are Silver Spoon and you don’t know what to say.
>Your heart is suddenly silent – the quiet more deafening than the pounding could ever have hoped to be.
>So quiet, you’re not even sure it’s beating.
>That makes sense.
>A broken heart cannot pump blood.
“Oh.”
>You didn’t mean to speak; it’s just the last of the air in your lungs escaping.
>Soarin glances over at you.
>There’s anger in his eyes – they’re practically burning with rage.
“I’m sorry.”
>You should get out. Now. Stop bothering him. Just undo your seatbelt and –
>”I didn’t mean it like that,” Soarin sighs, looking away.
“I’m sorry.”
>You don’t even know for what; it’s an automatic reaction.
>”Don’t be. It’s not your fault she –“
“You can pull over and let me out here.”
>You can walk home from here. Or not. You don’t even know where here is, nor does it matter.
>”No, I’m not doing that.”
“I’m –“
>”We’re going on a date, Silver. A real date. One without Diamond Tiara.”
>Despite his speed, he takes a hand from the steering wheel.
>You would be worried, if life had any meaning, until his hand grabs yours.
>”I’m glad I met you, Silver.”
>And then you don’t care about anything at all.
>>
>>27373410
>Soarin’s hand squeezes yours once before returning to the wheel.
>He takes in a deep breath and lets it out in a long, drawn out sigh.
>You ride in silence.
>A date.
>Without Di.
>You don’t know what to do.
>Should you – no, you can’t. She didn’t want you to see him. You can’t call her; you can’t ask for advice.
>She won’t help you.
>You know she won’t, not so soon, not while she’s still angry.
>Not unless you come crawling back on your hands and knees and beg – but you never want to do that again.
>Not even for –
>You glance at Soarin.
>No, you can do this on your own.
>You *have* to do this on your own and that terrifies you.
>You should have thought this through.
>You should have realized –
>”We’re here.”
>He takes your hand again, pulling you up and out of the car.
>But, he’s – wait -
>You hadn’t realized he had gotten out and come around to your side until you’re standing, wrapped in his arms and held tight against his chest.
>You look up at him, up into his green eyes.
>The fire in them has burned down, but they aren’t cold.
>There’s a warmth there that restarts your heart.
“Oh.”
>”I really am glad we met,” Soarin whispers softly.
>You can’t find any words – and then you lose your chance as his lips meet yours.

end for tonight
>>
File: XIII Death.png (1 MB, 897x1497) Image search: [Google]
XIII Death.png
1 MB, 897x1497
>>27364155

"So. Still want to go through with the finale as planned?"
>You smile a bit at Sunset's question.
"Absolutely not."
>You glance over at the crowd, cheering in celebration of the new champions.
"But I will. These people came to see a show. I owe it to them to make sure they get a good one."
>You squeeze Sunset's hands.
"And I owe it to my teammate to carry her through our match."
>Sunset smirks and punches you in the arm.
>You turn and weave through the crush of people gathered around the stage, Sunset following behind you.
>When you get onto the stage you realize Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara have already left.
>You glance throughout the crowd but you don't see either of them.
>The Fallen move out from behind their controls and stand in the center of the stage while you and Sunset stand on either side of them.
>Your flick on your mouthpiece and address the crowd.
"Ladies and gentlemen, presenting the winners of Double or Nothing and your new No Quarter Given 2v2 champions, Shadow Slash and Bloody Mess, The Fallen!"
>Lemon Zest hits their music again and the crowd erupts in cheers and applause.
>You let the noise quiet down a bit before speaking again.
"Yes, they performed admirably, defeating all challengers standing in their way. They drew the Two of Hearts, and proceeded to trump every other card in the deck."
>The crowd gasps as the lights suddenly go out completely, the music coming to a halt.
>Even the spectacle screen goes black.
>Then, music starts seeping through the sound system: https://youtu.be/E-u3-TDm31E
"Well. Almost."
>The Spectacle Screen flashes back on, displaying a graphic of the tournament results with the Two of Hearts at the top of the bracket.
>Above them hovers a face down playing card.
"After all, every deck of cards has a couple of Jokers."
>The card on the screen flips over to reveal itself to be a joker as spotlights above you and Sunset come to life.
>The crowd gasps.
>>
>>27373935
>>The crowd gasps.
The exhibition match wasn't a secret, right?
I bet they're surprised because Sunset forget humans usually wear undergarments.
Or maybe they've been paying attention and are surprised Anon is sober enough to stand up.
I'm hoping for the first.
>>
File: 1415247897371.png (496 KB, 855x482) Image search: [Google]
1415247897371.png
496 KB, 855x482
>>27373891
>>
>>27373935
FUCK
>>
>>27373935
Go anon, rape them with your drinking rage dong
>>
>>27373891
>It's just a quick peck; he pulls away before you can respond in kind.
>"Sorry," Soarin whispers, "I know we're in public, but..."
"Somehow I don't mind."
>"Good. I hope you don't mind Chinese either."
"Huh?"

>You are Soarin and you want to laugh.
>Silver looks up at you in confusion, her head tilted to the side.
>You don't and you're proud of that.
"For our date."
>"Oh. Sure."
"We can go somewhere else."
>You hadn't come here on purpose. It just happened.
>Silver tilts her head to the other side and peers past you.
>"Ma Rou Wok?"

>You are Silver Spoon and you aren't sure if you want to eat here.
>It looks a little... run down, if you're being polite.
>Disreputable, if not.
>Di would say it looks like a shit hole and you would agree. Quietly.
>You look around - the surrounding business are no better; bars seem to be on every single one of the grime-stained windows.
"No, Soarin. It's perfect."
>No one will know you here.
>Soarin can do whatever he wants with you.
>>
>>27377717
NO! Bad Silver!
>>
>>27377901
YES! Good Silver!
>>
>>27377717
>He leads you inside, holding the door like a perfect gentleman.
>The interior decor is... well, if you were being polite, you would call it ambitious.
>Also confusing.
"Soarin, why is there..."
>You gesture towards the far wall - and the mural that spans it.
>"Oh, that?" he chuckles. "Yeah, I asked the same thing."
"And...?"
>"Place used to be a Mexican restaurant. Stir Fry never got around to having it painted over."
"Oh. That's... interesting?"
>Not as interesting as the name.
>Stir Fry.
>Everywhere he goes, Soarin seems to know the names of every single employee. You don't even know the name of the maid that changes your sheets.
>How many times has he been here? How many girls has he brought here?
>"A lot, and none."
"Huh?"
>His words make no sense. You didn't -
>"I haven't brought anyone else here, Silver. Just you."
>You did. You said it aloud.
"Oh."
>If you could die of embarrassment, you would.
>"Not even Spitfire," Soarin adds, putting his arm around your shoulders. "You're the first."
>You could die of happiness right now.
>>
>>27378310
>Stir Fry
Who the fuck names their kid Stir Fry?
>>
>>27378516
Same type of person that names a kid Silver Spoon or Rainbow Dash.
>>
>>27377717
>>No one will know you here.
>>Soarin can do whatever he wants with you.
Goddamn. It seems like everyone except for me gets a sexy submissive slutty girlfriend. Why?
>>
>>27378636
Because you aren't fictional.
>>
>>27378636
>>
>>
>>27290053
bump
>>
>>27378636
Needy and desperate for attention and affection isn't the same as slutty.
>>
>>27378636
Being submissive and slutty on your own accord is different from what Silver is, being brainwashed into thinking your undeserving and incapable of being worth something is not attractive.
>>
>>27378310
>You are Diamond Tiara and… that’s all.
>Not doing anything, just lying on your bed.
>Certainly not thinking about your friend.
>You don’t need to be scared for Silver anymore.
>You don’t need her.
>You don’t care what’s going to happen to her.
>You don’t quite convince yourself any of that is true.
>You don’t want to be alone.

>You are Soarin and you think this is going well.
>Silver and you are seated in a small booth to one side, looking through the menu.
>Well, she is.
>You already know what you’re getting.
>”And that is?”
“Sweet and sour pork.”
>”Oh.”
>Silver closes her menu and looks up giggles.
>”I shouldn’t be surprised, should I?”
“Why?”
>”That you like sweet things, I mean.”
>You brace yourself for some cheesy comment about her disposition, but it never comes.
>”After those pancakes…”
>Oh.
>She giggles. You chuckle.
“Pancakes.”
>”Pancakes,” she replies. “But maybe tomorrow. Today, I think the…”
>She looks back down at the menu and frowns.
>”… maybe something vegetarian.”
“Broccoli with cashews?”
>”That works.”

>You are Silver Spoon and you are relaxing. Slightly.
>This is going better than you thought it would.
>Soarin orders for the both of you – like a perfect gentleman – while you idly play with your braid.
>You should get it trimmed – some of the hairs have split ends and you should always look your best.
>Particularly now, for him. Soarin deserves –
>”Let’s talk.”
>>
>>27381862
>You quickly look up from your hair; you can worry about that later.
“About?”
>”You.”
“Or… you?”
>You’re not very interesting.
>“There’s not really anything to me,” Soarin sighs, shaking his head. “I am – no, I *was* - on the soccer team. That’s pretty much it.”
>You smile at his modesty.
“There has to be more.”
>There is so much more. His kindness, his gentle touch, his… *preferences*…
>“Well, I like sweet things,” he adds with a laugh, “but you already figured that out.”
>There’s more, but how do you bring it up?
“And…?”
>”And I’ve been told I always look kind of sad.”
>He smirks and runs a hand through his blue hair.
>”I don’t really believe that, though.”
“It’s true.”
>Even now, he can’t avoid it.
>”Really?”
“A bit.”
>”Always?”
“It – it makes you look thoughtful and kind.”

that's all for today.
time to work on another green for a bit
>>
>>27379566
>>
>>27383087
>>
Won't have much opportunity to write tomorrow, but plenty of time to think about where to go with the rest of this scene.
Tender, loving cuddlefuckings aside, what else do you want to see?
>>
>>27383837
Let them have fun the kind where they're laughing so hard at something that they have to lean against each other for support, and eventually come to the mutual realisation that it wasn't that funny in the first place - which only causes them to laugh harder you can get some drama by having them be observed by Diamond, or Blossom, or even Caramel or Spitfire
>>
>>27383837
Make Diamond happy, someway, anyway!
>>
>>27385164
>Make Diamond happy, someway, anyway!
Only if it doesn't cause a net decrease in the happiness of Silver or Soarin
>>
>>27385209
>>
>>27385164
>>27385209
Any idea how? I can only think of one thing, and it's more sad than happy.
>>
>>27386011
DT needs someone who enjoys being controlled
>>
>>27386011
maybe a turn around in how they are diamond might still be a bitch to everyone but she starts to not hate soarin infact in her lonelyness for the next little while to tend to her own needs before they meet silver and soarin
>>
>>27386602
derped there my bad she uses the black mail for her "needs"
>>
>>27290053
bump
>>
>>27386011
DT invites Soarin over to her house so her Silver and Soar can have a sleepover. During this sleep over DT somehow convinces Soarin that she is Silver(really dark and he's tired or someshit) and she leads him on lets him fuck her in the ass, but this time Soarin actually wants it so he takes control and goes full force on that bitch porno style and she feels pain twice as bad as Silver did.

>inb4 IT HURTS
>>
>>27387992
>implying DT isn't a huge butt slut

Come on now.
>>
>>27387992
>IT HURTS
>>
>>27387992
I think Soarin is a little smarter than that. There's a cup size difference between the two girls.
>>
>>27290053
bump
>>
>>27290053
bump
>>
>>27386011
Even if you can't make it happy, make her have a realization about herself or something. You can still walk away learning from even the most fucked up situations.
>>
>>27392043
I don't think DT has the capacity to learn morals now.
>>
File: 1457485642169.png (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457485642169.png
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>
>>27393044
This.
>>
>>27391458
>>
>>27381902
>"That's... um... good?"
"Yes."
>You nod and remember - and can feel the warmth your cheeks redden. You duck your head to hide your embarrassment, but avoiding his eyes doesn't alleviate it any.
"It's... um... it's... why I chose you..."
>There's a long moment of silence - painfully long.
>Why doesn't he say anything?
>You peer up from behind your bangs. Soarin's face is hard, lacking the soft eyes that make him look sad. Now, he looks angry. He *is* angry.
>You look away.
>This was a mistake.
>You shouldn't -
>His hands wrap around yours. Rough palms, but a gentle touch.

>You are Soarin and the words come easily.
"I'm glad you chose me."
>>
>>27394567
>>
File: 1461469181263.jpg (79 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
1461469181263.jpg
79 KB, 900x598
>>27394659
I just want spoon to be happy and for DT to die or something, man.
>>
>>27394659
>You softly squeeze her hands.
"Really, I am."
>"But..."
"Look at me, Silver."
>"... but you're angry..."
>You squeeze her hands again.
"Look at me, Silver. Look at me. Do I look angry?"
>Slowly, timidly, she raises her head.
>"N-no..." she stammers, "... but..."
"I *was* angry."
>She flinches.
>You sigh.
"Okay, I *am* angry -"
>Another flinch.
>You hold her hands tight.
"- but not at you, Silver. Never at you. Certainly not because you picked me."
>"But -"
>You shake your head; the girl falls silent at your slightest gesture.
"Diamond Tiara... she... she shouldn't have done that."
>"What...?"
"Make you chose someone."
>"I'm glad she did," Silver mumbles. "If she had picked someone -"
"No, I mean sleep with anyone. At all."
>"Oh."
>>
>>27395262
"She shouldn't have done that."
>"I'm glad she did."
"Why?"
>"Because I never would have met you otherwise. It's not like... not like we ever would have met. Not really."
>You sigh, but force a smile onto your face. For her.
>For her, you try to pretend that her age doesn't bother you.
>For your... girlfriend... you'll try to pretend that you aren't a monster.
"I know. I'm about to graduate and you -"
>Silver shakes her head, the gesture so tiny you mistake it for trembling at first.
>"That's... that too, but..."
"What? Let me guess, Diamond won't let you have any friends."
>Again, she shakes her head.
>"It's not important, Soarin," Silver whispers. "It's nothing important. Not to me."

>You are Silver Spoon and you come from a wealthy family.
>You were never supposed to go to Canterlot High; you had to *beg* your parents to let you go to the same school as Di.
>>
>>27395313
>"Silver, please. What is it?"
>It's... endearing... that it hasn't even occurred to him. You don't want to bring it up; you just want to be a normal couple.
>You want the impossible.
"Soarin, age isn't the only gap between us."
>"Then what?"
"I... I was never supposed to go to this school."
>"Diamond mentioned something like that," Soarin sneers.
"No, I... I had the grades to get into Crystal Prep. My family has the money and standing... I was supposed to go there, not Canterlot. I was *never* supposed to be here.
"My parents... they argued, they didn't want me going to... I won't repeat what they said, but it wasn't nice."
>You smile, because it's all true. This is fate.
"I never would have seen you, if it weren't for Di."
>"Why? I don't get it."
"She didn't pass the entrance exam, Soarin. She couldn't get in to Crystal Prep.
"It's not just about that night she and I snuck into Spitfire's party. I *never* would have met you if it wasn't for her. I never would have come to this school if she had passed the exam."
>Soarin frowns and shakes his head, more confused than doubtful.
>"She comes from a rich family, too. Could she have just bought her way in?"
>You giggle - a short, quiet laugh that you quickly stifle. It's not right; you shouldn't laugh.
>"Well, couldn't she have?"
"No."
>>
>>27396071
I want to call bullshit, money trumps a lot.
>>
>>27396083
Can money get an idiot a degree in the sciences?
>>
>>27396083
>missing the implications
>>
>>27396083
>>27396270
Pretty sure it means that DT's family is broke in comparison to Silver's.
>>
>>27396174
Yes, Trump said so, and proved it.
>>
mediocre, pls write moar, pls.

Ponybones is dead, Twilight is awesome but you know.... Give us like 3 more lines, bro.
>>
File: 1463601033879.jpg (190 KB, 926x720) Image search: [Google]
1463601033879.jpg
190 KB, 926x720
MFW Scootaloo is worst CMC but has hottest VA
>>
>>27395115
I just want DT to get the dicking she deserves, but not the one she wants.
>>
>>27397608
>You are Pinkie Pie and you're in another story now!
>Oh, hey, cool! It's letting you be a POV character!
>YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A POV CHARACTER!
"Hi anons!"
>You wave to the fourth wall.
>But... waaaaaaaaaaait... if they're assuming the role of you, then are they waving to themselves or are you them?
>Huh.
>Dangit!
>That's going to keep you up all night long.
>Well, since you're going to be up anyway, time to update your shipping folder!
>>
>>27397902
She needs to suffer though. Make her bleed or some shit. Like give her what Applebloom has and have Soarin rip her pussy open. Or have him go balls deep in her ass.
>>
>>27397316
>>
File: ced.jpg (46 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
ced.jpg
46 KB, 500x419
>>27398324
Definitely rip that pussy wide open never read a green where that happens man
>>
>>27399476
Fine. The power of Yui compels me. Maybe. If I can think of a way to write it that doesn't squick me the fuck out.
Hopefully by the time we get there, everyone has forgotten its supposed to happen.
>>
File: So Casual.png (11 KB, 259x288) Image search: [Google]
So Casual.png
11 KB, 259x288
>>27400089

>MFW you do what they say.

>>27373935

>The spotlights reveal your and Sunset's transformations.
>You had thrown off your red suit jacket and tie in the darkness.
>Beneath it you wore a white shirt, but below the collar the entire thing was made to looked bloodstained.
>The collar actually was, thanks to Sunset.
>You'd also retrieved a stick of red lipstick from your pocket, covering your lips with an intentionally hideous clown grin, one side streaking haphazardly across your cheek.
>Sunset had discarded her suit jacket and tie and was wearing a plain black tank top.
>Her face was a mask of white, save the black she wore around her eyes and on her lips.
>You had no idea how she managed to throw that on in the dark, let alone so quickly.
>Probably unicorn magic.
>You both put on your widest manic grin as Sunset speaks over the crowd.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, our final match of the day will be between newly crowned champions The Fallen, and No Quarter Given's very own house team, The Wildcards."
"That's right, folks. And you all know the saying in Vegas... The house always wins."
>Fuck that was corny.
>The crowd cheers regardless.
>They're expecting one hell of a match.
>But you hear something else.
>It's difficult to identify at first, but you realize it's laughter.
>Laughter modified by a voice changer.
>You turn to see Shadow Slash bent over laughing.
"[Hahaha, oh wow. That's rich. You two, beating us. You really are fantastic clowns.]"
>Your expression sours on your face.
"At least we aren't hiding behind a couple stupid masks."
>Your voice echoes through the arcade and you realize you forgot to turn off your mouthpiece.
>Whatever.
>You're emotionally spent.
>You don't care about being polite to the only two people in the entire arcade who might have been bigger dicks today than you were.
"[Hiding? Is that what you think, Anonymous?]"
>Shadow Slash looks at Bloody Mess, then back to you.
"[We'll take our masks off right here and now. Announce it.]"
>>
File: 1454038528865.png (876 KB, 749x499) Image search: [Google]
1454038528865.png
876 KB, 749x499
>>27400711
>>
File: Laughity Bones.gif (2 MB, 1395x282) Image search: [Google]
Laughity Bones.gif
2 MB, 1395x282
>>27400711

>You glance at Sunset for a moment before turning back to the crowd.
"Ladies and gentlemen, The Fallen have something they've asked me to announce to you. It appears your new No Quarter Given champions have decided to unmask, and reveal their true identities!"
>The crowd cheers.
>Bloody Mess steps forward, pulling his hood down to reveal a shock of spiky, orange-brown hair.
>He pulls his bandanna down to his neck and takes his mirrored sunglasses off.
>It's Button Mash.
>Literally no one is surprised.
>It's not like his disguise was very convincing.
>Bloody Mess and Button Mash have the same initials.
>He didn't even try to change his voice.
>He raises his arms expecting a big crowd reaction.
>Silence, save a quiet cough.
>He sneers and puts his hands in his pockets, storming over to the arcade cabinet.
>Shadow Slash steps to the front of the stage.
>She pulls her hood down.
>It doesn't reveal anything, except that her mask is actually a full helmet.
>She reaches up to her head, unfastening some straps beneath her chin and in the back of her helmet.
>The helmet shifts, loosening on her head.
>The crowd leans forward, collectively holding their breath.
>You fold your arms and roll your eyes.
>You already knew who was under the mask.
>Someone who cared more about winning than other people's feelings.
>Someone who wanted to make people know what it was like to be humiliated.
>And probably the only person who'd actually team up with Button Mash, just because it would help her get back at you.
>The crowd gasps as Shadow Slash takes off her helmet, revealing that she is actually Rainbow Dash.
>>
File: 1365059074325.gif (651 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
1365059074325.gif
651 KB, 500x422
>>27401475
Uh...okay?
>>
>>27401475
Great. Now we need a Rainbow Mash spin-off.
>>
>>27401475
I was kinda hoping that it would of been Sweetie Bell; obviously it was Rainbow but that little twist would of been pretty good IMO.
>>
>>27402016
>You are Rainbow Dash
>Not much happens in your life besides munching on Greek heritage and video games
>You are friends with your ex
>You thought it would be weird but he was pretty understanding of your situation
>That was until he sick 40 hit combo'd you in front of a crowd
>Because you a conflict loving bitch you decided to spend every waking minute of your life learning how to git gud
>Your ex opens up a vidya tournament for everyone to apply
>This is perfect
>But fuck
>It's a partner tourney only.
>Obviously you need to pick someone who's almost as awesome as you.
>There's a little kid who is pretty good at gaming.
>But he's kinda autistic, rude, and has a weird relationship with his mom.
>Maybe if you dressed up as his mom and offered to pay his entry fee he'd go along with it
>It's not weird to encourage incest if it is all make believe.
>After successfully stealing a wig from Rarity you make your move on Bottom Mashed.
>You approach him at the arcade.
>He doesn't seem ecstatic you are poorly dressed as his mom with money in your hands.
>With one leg outstretched, knees bent, and a seductive look in your eyes, you open your mouth to make an offer he can't refuse.

>Nothing was the same after that day.
>>
File: wtf.png (657 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
657 KB, 1280x720
I make a prompt thread, leave the board for a few months and when I come back the green's still coming?
I've gotta catch up, holy shit.
>>
>>27402454
multiple greens man, complete with tree rape, ancient greek wookie pussy, and >IT HURTS
>>
>>27402409
Is RD greek hairy and Anon's ex in the ponybones green or is this part of Mediocre Cinematic Universe?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.