[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Earthnoids stand united
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: EFF.png (4 KB, 336x216) Image search: [Google]
EFF.png
4 KB, 336x216
We are all aware that Spacenoids are the single greatest menace to the future of mankind itself. Time and time again repeatedly and without fail the abyss of the cosmos has driven rational minded individuals to threshold of insanity and beyond; tyrants and madmen like Ghiren Zabi, Delaz, Paptimus Scriocco, Haman Karn, and Char Aznable, are just a few of the sick minded space born self-identified supremacists that attempt to destroy the Earth over the course of decades.

Make no mistake, be they colonists, Jovians, or Martians, they are not to be trusted. Their only belief is in antiquated despotism founded on the basis of supremacism and outdated racism. They must be stopped.

We must always protect the cradle of civilization, the homeland and acestra
>>
>>14505837
I only wish the EF would lift a finger to save its civilians on its own rather than having to be prodded into action every time.
>>
>>14505837
*We must protect the cradle of civilization, the homeland and ancestral birthplace of mankind. This is our sworn duty.
>>
>>14505852
Sieg Earth !!
>>
>>14505842
>The elites only act in their own self interests
HOLY PENIS WHAT A SCOOP
>>
>>14505888
I never acted as if it were special, I just wish something else happened.
>>
Ok but why Brazil?
>>
>>14506060
The jungles and mountains make it hard as shit to invade.
>>
File: 546426.png (205 KB, 784x540) Image search: [Google]
546426.png
205 KB, 784x540
>>14505837
>Paptimus Scriocco

What the fuck did you just say about His Excellency Paptimus you little bitch?

also are we being invaded by reddit/tumblr or whatever again?
>>
>>14506911
>spoken like a truly brain rotten Jovian bitch
Not surprised.
>>
File: gemdumb.gif (718 KB, 433x289) Image search: [Google]
gemdumb.gif
718 KB, 433x289
>>14505837
Cool story OP but i will have you know that im dropping a colony on your pitiful thread as i type this custom-made shitpost just for you
>>
>>14506104
Silly anon, there is no need to invade Brazil.

Just throw some money in the air, problem solved.
>>
File: Bian_Zoldark1.jpg (32 KB, 225x222) Image search: [Google]
Bian_Zoldark1.jpg
32 KB, 225x222
>>14505837
FOOLS. The Federation is an corrupt organization, suppressing knowledge to protect only the elite from the the true threat: hostile aliens who wish to rule the Earth Sphere!! The Divine Crusaders shall be the sword of Earth and end the Federation!!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.