[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a passage about the girl in pic (my ex). Could be positive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 750x738) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 750x738
Write a passage about the girl in pic (my ex). Could be positive or negative I don't care
>>
>>8029884
she succ me (BURR!)
she cannot fuck me
guwop got the glock 9 banging
guess that bitch wasn't lucky
>>
It was in elementary when she told me that she loved me. We're in the tenth grade and I'm waiting for her to finish her cheerleading practice to finish. The door swings open and her eyes are locked to Chad, her hand on his naval. He looked at me, he wasn't interested in her, almost saying "I don't care about this whore", and ignoring every word she says to him.

She sees me and her eyes became dull. "Let's go". She slings her duffel bag to me like I'm a chaffeur. Well, I am her chaffeur. I had to drive her the other night to her girl's night out knowing full well she's going to get her holes filled.

I don't care anymore, I just want an excuse to end it.
>>
ONCE I WAS 7 YEARS OLD
>>
MODS THIS IS LIKE THE 3RD POST LIKE THIS TODAY. END THIS SHIT NOW.

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.
>>
>>8029884
Fuck you
>>
>>8029884
>I don't care
>>
>>8029884
Sunset found her squatting in the grass, shitposting.
>>
File: 1431028905904.jpg (87 KB, 540x643) Image search: [Google]
1431028905904.jpg
87 KB, 540x643
>>8030185
>>
I think she was perpetually tired. It was her eyes. To think of it, I merely project myself. I was perpetually tired; minutes came to be hours, hours days days weeks and ultimately months. With nothing done in between. So she left.
>>
>>8029884
She's probably given subpar blowjobs to a lot of other guys now and lets them pressure her into anal to prove how little she respected you.
>>
>>8029897
kek
>>
>>8029884
o little grill
all went as planned
our summer friend
underage b&
>>
>>8029884
she's beautiful

tell me what happened
>>
just
>>
>>8029884
You're pretty cute. There, will you fuck off now?
>>
>>8029884

She was an ideal woman. She was cute enough to fall in love with, but not cute enough to attract the attention of a chad. Assuming I could maintain myself, she was an achievable goal for me.
>>
>>8031936
Post tit pics or GTFO.
>>
>>8029884
Does she have a good personality? If so, can I get her phone number? Thanks anon you've always been such a good friend.
>>
Perpetually tired, shot, faint; she hadn't slept in days - weeks? Her brown eyes now turned grey and her skin, bone pale, nothing but goose pimples. The mound of her pregnancy had sublimated and the life within quenched; her baby boy - her dear baby boy; born lifeless, colorless and limp; covered in mucus, blood and visceral slime. The thought makes her sick and another forlorn: "For sale: baby shoes, never worn".
>>
>>8029884
Her ex-bf was a total creep
posting pictures online
totally frowned upon
without decency
>>
>>8029897
top fucking LAAAAMO
>>
>>8031936
strong bad had a song about this
>>
>>8032100

got da link?
>>
>>8032088
Bretty guud
>>
She was only sixteen, only sixteen
But I loved her so
She was too young to fall in love
And I was too young to know

We'd laugh and we'd sing
And do the little things
That made my heart glow
But she was too young to fall in love

Why did I give my heart so fast
It never will happen again
But I was a mere lad of sixteen
I've aged a year since then

But she was too young to fall in love
She was too young to fall in love
And I was too young to know . . .
>>
>>8032222

atleast your quints are better then your writing skills.
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 225x224
>>8032223
are you fucking retarded mate
>>
I hear the drums echoing tonight
But she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation
She's coming in, twelve-thirty flight
The moonlit wings reflect the stars that guide me towards salvation
I stopped an old man along the way
Hoping to find some old forgotten words or ancient melodies
He turned to me as if to say, "Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you"

It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do
I bless the rains down in Africa
Gonna take some time to do the things we never had

The wild dogs cry out in the night
As they grow restless, longing for some solitary company
I know that I must do what's right
As sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti
I seek to cure what's deep inside, frightened of this thing that I've become

Hurry boy, she's waiting there for you

(I bless the rain)
(I bless the rain)
(Ah, gonna take the time)
>>
>>8032228
took me a while kek
>>
>>8029884

I miss her. But she had to die. She had to. And they are never going to catch me. I miss her. What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
She had green eyes
And, while I fucked her tight
Tigh bra lies
On a place that once carried life
>>
File: 1456900894737.jpg (74 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
1456900894737.jpg
74 KB, 550x412
she looks pretty
and nice
i wish i knew
what a girl felt like
>>
>>8032266
like a warm apple pie
>>
File: 4807783-spider-man-india-.jpg (435 KB, 1024x1567) Image search: [Google]
4807783-spider-man-india-.jpg
435 KB, 1024x1567
>>8032242
lel
>>
>>8032208
thanks. i'm writer.
>>
>>8029884
OP tried to be notice by a girl, which like any other girl, is compltelty average.
The girl manages to choose to acknowledges Op the little beta out of the other boys trying to be validated. The girl hopes that OP will entertain her, like the rest of her best betas dedicated to her. Will OP succeed? Of course not. Op is the average beta, not really handsome, which makes him least likely to be successful in bed, not really wealthy, which makes him unlikely to be a good entertainer outside of bed. Sooner or later, our little worm understands that he will not match her expectations. He probably got dumped and since he is enough of a weakling, he blames the girl.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.