[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
20,000 leagues under the sea... worth reading?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
20,000 leagues under the sea... worth reading?
>>
And king solomons mines... 2 titles i rarley hear mentioned on this board
>>
weird twitter is fucking garbage

there are five classes of people:

1 me and my actually postironic friends
2 people who think they are postironic but actually aren't
3 tumblr who thinks they are 2 tier, but are actually below 2 and even worse
4 reddit memes
5 my mom

weird twitter is like a 2.5 at best, mostly 3

tao lin is 3.5

i'm tired of reading shitty post-irony. get on a csgo server and say gay shit with other dudes, talk about each others cocks when you arent gay, thats postironic. say niggers constantly when you arent racist, thats post ironic right there. stop fucking posting lowercase silly cadence shit on twitter and thinking its new. literally everything you could possibly conceive on fucking twitter was chimpanzee-typewriterd by fyad and fyad offshoots in 1997, ITS ALREADY BEEN FUCKING DONE

STOP IT

EVEN THIS THREAD, STOP

WE GET IT

IT'S LOWER CASE AND SILLY CADENCE

YOUR IRONY IS ON THE LEVEL OF WILL FARREL MOVIES. SAY NIGGER RIGHT NOW OR FUCK OFF
>>
wtf 'postironic' is
>>
>>8016848
It's decent fantasy. You'll especially appreciate it if you have a love for the writing from 80 or so years ago.
>>
>le pakito papalo indian funny manxD

stick to YA
>>
>>8016860
>>8016873
how butt blasted can you get?
>>
>>8016869
I do.. I found a nice old copy of boyh that and King solomons mines as well as dracula in my auntys library and she is happy to loan me one of 3 as i havent read them but not all 3 at once...
>>
>>8016860
you seem cool, what's your steam?
>>
>>8016860
>tfw I will never be this mad.
>>
>>8016848
I read it when I was a kid. I liked it then; don't know how it how it would hold up if I read it now though.
>>
>>8016860
>when the meth hits
>>
File: 1432612191656.jpg (17 KB, 319x317) Image search: [Google]
1432612191656.jpg
17 KB, 319x317
>>8016848
I remember fondly reading Jules Vernes as a child, by the roaring flames of the fireplace, whilst my father twiddles his rod, inserting his boney, elongated, cold finger deep into my anus. I enjoyed the way my prostate throbbed, and the way which my little friend would make my pants warm with excitement.

Jules Verne is a great writer. Around the world in 80 days is my favorite. My father enjoyed how I wrapped my voluptuous lips around his hairy, putrid smelling uncut penis as he regaled me with the Mr. Fogg's and Monsieur Passepartout's tales of globetrotting.
>>
>>8016860
what the fuck does postironic even mean?
>>
>>8017598
Why don't you shove post irony UP MY ASS
>>
>>8017609
heh... sure thing, kid...

*unsheathes cock*
>>
You'll enjoy it if you learn to enjoy the lists of species. Like Adam naming the animals in Eden.

Big influence on Georges Perec.
>>
>>8016885
Somehow I find that irritating; you can't just take all 3 and return them but she trusts you to just take one?
>>
File: what I got 20,000.png (1011 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
what I got 20,000.png
1011 KB, 1600x600
>>8016848
>>
File: fucking nigger.jpg (17 KB, 433x595) Image search: [Google]
fucking nigger.jpg
17 KB, 433x595
>>8016860
excuser me but you forgot lvl. 0: metairony whic his where i am now and i am on FLEEK you are a loser dont embarass ME with this post again or any others like it
>>
you're a RAT! Rat check! we have exposed a low-down rat...I respect Honour!
>>
>>8016848
Yes m8 its rad. Verne missed a brilliant chance to utilise Stockholm Syndrome however and it stills annoys me.

Skip From Earth To The Moon. Shit.
>>
>>8019579
>Verne missed a brilliant chance to utilise Stockholm Syndrome however

what

the hostages began to like nemo after a while
>>
>>8016866
>>8017598
I see it as doing something with a sense of sarcasm or irony, but then finding that you actually adhere to it sincerely.

As in a postironic faggot is someone who started off joking about feminine cocks and traps, then started fapping to traps and twinks, but still continues to joke about them as a testament to his security in his acknowledgement that he's gay or bi-sexual.
>>
>>8017592
Raises an interesting question - do you think pre-modern molestation was worse than current molestation because uncles/fathers/priests/etc. were less likely to have washed their cocks?

:^)
>>
>Is x worth reading?
>>>/QTDTOTT/
>>8014103
>>
>>8019585
...exactly? Bar Based Ned
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.