[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write about a time when a person convinced you to do something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: elizabeth1.jpg (73 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
elizabeth1.jpg
73 KB, 675x1200
Write about a time when a person convinced you to do something you weren't sure about. What did that person do or say to persuade you? Explain how that person's advice helped or hurt you. Should you have made your own decision?

If you cannot think of a time you were persuaded, then write about a time you persuaded someone.

3 Paragraphs

Intro - Discuss element of persuasion

Body - Explain your particular situation

Conclusion - Draw a conclusion about being persuaded
>>
>>8016724
You can do your highschool homework on your own, we believe in you!
>>
>>8016724
1) tell your kindergarten teacher that you cannot do this homework because you disagree with Hume's solution on the problem of induction (the only solution that she'd even remotely possibly have heard of)
2) get infinite sex
3) coolest kid in the group, high fives by peers
>>
>>8016724
"how I lost my virginity and smoked marijuana "
It was late afternoon and I just got finished from the gym. and suddenly I have received a text from a girl I was talking too from a online dating website called OKcupid.
She texted me saying "Hi"
I replied hey how are you with a smiley emoji face
She then instantly replied back "Oh Nothing I got out of work early today, Would like to meetup"
After reading her reply My heart started beating very fast" But for some reason maybe it because of the endorphins from said gym session I said sure
30minutes later she showed up too my house and picked me up.
Soon as I got in the car I thanked her for picking me up and said she looked beautiful
I cringed immediately after the words came out of my mouth but Like I said endorphins had me feeling okay in my skin
I didn't say much in the car because she was playing music very loudly I recall the Artist was called g-eazy or something like that
Anyway we arrived at her house which was empty since her parents were out of town for the week.Soon as walked in the spacious 2 story house that would make my mother very jealous. she went straight to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of hennessy and 2 red plastic cups. As you can imagine nervous thoughts in my head arrived at the conclusion that today I might be finally losing the thing that I never got to do in high school. keeping a level head I only focused on not dropping spaghetti
>>
My cousin, dear to me at the time, insisted on my tonguing his anus. I initially fervently declined. He offered to tongue mine in exchange. I accepted.

I enjoyed it.

I accepted my love of anus.
>>
Hmm... should I get the soup or salad?
>Salad
Why?
>The soup here is no good
Alrighty then
>>
File: 1460862259199.jpg (194 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1460862259199.jpg
194 KB, 517x768
>>8018251
>not getting super salad
>>
Nah I don't really want to drink, thanks

"Come on just drink it, don't be a downer"

Alright fine, I'll have a few.
>>
"anon come with us we're going in town"
"come upstairs I'm changing my clothes"
> we didn't leave afterwards
>>
>>8016724

god how did i not kill myself in high school
>>
>>8016724
There has never been a time such as the one you describe as I am not an impressionable, beta faggot
>>
>Come on cuz, take your knickers off, this is totally normal and how people have sex, also I have to put my nose right upto your slightly moist cunt this is covered in your pure and untouched discharge of innocence

>o-ok older cousin

*Inhalation*

was dank
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.