[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He doesn't know Latin and Greek. How do you defend yourselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>He doesn't know Latin and Greek.
How do you defend yourselves /lit/?
>>
>>8005059

Latin is next semester because I am taking the summer off to stay balls deep in girls since I spent most of the fall and winter in the gym barely passing my classes.

And I barely have any money because I can barely fucking afford 10lbs of chicken breast, brown rice, and hot sauce to sustain my muffukkan gains bro.

But no, seriously. I'm taking Latin in the fall and looking forward to it. Not only will it help me with literature, but it will make my Medical Terminology that much easier when I know why the fucking words are the words and why those words describe what body parts.

Yes, the main goal is to prescribe myself juice, get huge, be instagram famous, get fired, have a doctor I cut 60 years off my life due to liver damage from juice, actually destroy my entire house by hand, and then shotgun brain myself live on webcam for all of 4chan to see.
>>
>>8005094
fuck yeah
>>
>>8005097
Love you, bro.
>>
Why should I?
>>
>>8005160
Because you don't want to be a plebian filth? Because you want to read the greatest works of literature mankind ever produced in their original form?
>>
>>8005174
>plebian
>>
>>8005059
No one makes the thread. I can't do it without value-creating master moralists.
>>
>>8005129
ily2
>>
I do know Greek, and Latin isn't hard if I ever want to learn
>>
>>8005059
I'm going back to school in fall, I'll be taking both subjects in addition to my curriculum.

Already know a fair bit of latin though.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.