[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write some stream of consciousness, post it, and critique others.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: gravel_proof.jpg (131 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
gravel_proof.jpg
131 KB, 333x500
Write some stream of consciousness, post it, and critique others.

Those who don't critique shall not be critiqued.
>>
Crutter! Drilling o'er the meteledge forthcomes frothubbing drink to drunk, the drunk uproot in the kitchen as hers farther and smother sleep. Hirs panic swoops acrossed him's mind but subsidies and calmaties come fore the adults are in sleep still, no clatter nor crutter shall wakem. Sos the drunk does think and thrinks the flu'id and says oh persays I'll happen to say I do drunk for aive seen my farther do it, the workdog. Haps then that's a realeason forrit, and Ah! What a cleaver boy am I to ponderthink such a think to say toothy old farther and s'mother. Apoxy thosoo tell me' o'erwise. Too more swiggs to the throasophagumoch and away goes th'night, onwords to spir-its of knights longjohn and daze ne'er had.
>>
"Oh, I farted" he said in his typical robotic, lifeless fashion.
He was sitting reading The Fault in Our Stars by John Green was pondering his life's course. What does it mean to fart, to exude the very essence of life's dirty underpinnings, both necassary as it is disquieting to the fabric of conventional morality.
He, however was above such chad-like considerations. He was anonymous, he does not forgive, he does not forget, and with one cry he could start a revolution that would destroy his foes. The normies. There was noone on earth that he hated as much, whose existance was as sickening to his very core as the normies.
"Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" he shouted into his headphones. He does not have a microphone, but ever since his mother gave him his new red and black headphones in exchange for his good boy points, he liked to pretend that they were.
That is when he began to smell it. Something putrid. Something so foul smelling that even he had to take note of it.
"I didn't fart, I pooped!" he exclaimed, reasoning "Well, I'll take care of it once I read the next chapter of Pynchon's newest book V for Vendetta.
>>
>>7978323
This was no fun to read
>>
the rocks are gray lichenized jagged boulders of condensed earth stirring angrily jaded violence naturalized and the beady stars staring your dead retinas like a rutty sex offender hard between his thighs his cock a red purple chrysalis already beginning to peel fuck the ever raping nature and looming trees overhead shadowing the perverted sky-eyes and when i bury your colorless ashen body you don't say a thing and that is the most terrifying thing there is the silence.
>>
>>7978320
That's pretty good. I haven't read Finnegan's Wake yet, but I read this in the voice of Joyce in that one clip on youtube where he reads a passage. Thanks for making me happy enough to leave 4chan.
>>
Reasons to live:
>>
>>7978451
Hmm. Everything is the reason to live? Could you elaborate?
>>
a poo pooe pee pea big dick seamus punts my fuckold duckface yellowey pee pee poo poo up my anoos that reaches with thousand thousand hands to'wards heavn
>>
True horror is experiencing the laws (or "laws") of physics going nuts!
>>
>>7978306
God is a faggot. God is a nigger. The Lord God Jesus Christ is a worthless faggot. I kill everything I see. I can’t stop fucking. I wish I could have sex. I want to fuck so bad. I can taste your fucking vagina juice. I am a nigger. I am a stupid stupid fat fucking nigger. God is Hitler’s faggot. There is no such thing as a faggot.
>>
There are exactly two enjoyable posts in this thread and one on them is only okay
>>
>>7978474
>I can taste your vagina juice
>I am a nigger

Pick one

Damnit you made me respond to your bullshit.
>>
I once thought of a dummy, but he didn't last too long. Several others as well as I knew he wouldn't last long. If only he'd had the sense to knock it over before it fell by his side and shattered. If only he'd jumped up and fetched a broom to clean it up as if it was his mistake and not the wind who did it. I rack my linen and it dries well, but I still think of that day and get eery. The wet was too much for him. Breathing problems and all got him in the end. That shattering mess precludes it all though, as if it happened to spite him and relieve the one he bought it from. He only buys after it breaks, of course, but that was his way with things back then. If he'd had the sense he would've broke it himself and kept going. No one would've said anything then, and he wouldn't have gotten himself trampled.
>>
How do I go about describing the inner progress, the inner fruits, that has accrued for about, properly, three weeks now? I hesitate to, because if I am to do it, I must do it full justice, and I'm not sure I'm capable of that now.
>>
>asked to write stream of consciousness
>he seriously just writes about trying to think about what to write and how his day is going
EVERY TIME LMAOOOOO
>>
supposition is to consideration
as belief is to thought

we suppose a lot
it's easier to suppose

you're, no, we're, kind of on, autopilot, when we suppose
when you, no, we, suppose, anything... it's lazy

when you, no, we... suppose, no... consider
The palet gets vastly larger
when we consider, life becomes overwhelming!

we mix up our beliefs with our thoughts
they're really two very different things

too often, supposition, is not recognized as a blank slate
it can lead us anywhere with no real resolve
that's its attraction, there doesn't have to be a resolve

when we consider, at least there's an anticipation for resolve.
Our beliefs are the same and so are our thoughts
our beliefs, not all beliefs
Not "I believe I'll go to to work."
that would take thought to do that.

Our beliefs are usually coupled with something familiar. To relate them to something positive. It's a certain train of thought.
Train of thought.
Now that, that's something tto consider. Is it train, like choo-choo, where are things lead to another, or is it train, like we're trained to think a certain way. One is open to lead us to the next thought, where as the other is. We've been trained to think a certain way, Another discussion instinctively!

Take the phrase "Our Father"
Very complex statement. Everybody has multiple definitions to it. How am I as a father, who is my father, who was his father, and so on. Then there's that familiar coupling of "Our Father, In Heaven" Positive, I geuss to some, some not so positive.

But our concept of "Our Father" is meant to imply positive thoughts. Strong, su pportive, forgiving are what you want. Supposition and Consideration.

Coupling.

I try and not suppose something without considering it.
I try and not believe something without thinking about it.
>>
>>7978320
I actually really like this, although I don't think "drilling" really works even though it's probably a combination of two words, right?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.