[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lit memes you're GLAD you fell for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Isaac%20Asimov_1951_Foundation.jpg (103 KB, 800x1311) Image search: [Google]
Isaac%20Asimov_1951_Foundation.jpg
103 KB, 800x1311
/lit memes you're GLAD you fell for
>>
File: Parthenon_from_west.jpg (803 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Parthenon_from_west.jpg
803 KB, 2048x1536
>>8293352
I came in with sort of shaky foundations. Half-assed mythology, didn't read the whole theban trilogy, only read the illiad and not the odyssey, etc.
Was a right joy going back and reading the stuff properly. Same goes for philosophy.
Only regret is that I came here in part to improve my English, and instead I've only been reading translated stuff.
>>
mason and dixon
>>
Stoner
>>
File: dfw57.png (271 KB, 507x476) Image search: [Google]
dfw57.png
271 KB, 507x476
Infinite jest was actually really enjoyable, so was Mason & Dixon.
>>
>>8293846
What's IJ even about. Like what's so great about it
>>
>>8293853
A wacky family of tennis players have some troubles while the eldest brothers ex tries to quit drugs and Canadians in wheelchairs plot to destroy the US.
>>
>>8293927
Pretty much. And there's a mysterious video tape that everyone's after
>>
>>8293927
>>8293988
Sounds stupid
>>
>>8294010
You sound stupid
>>
>>8294091
Okay.
>>
>>8293352
The Greeks
>>
>>8294119
this
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.