[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey there anon, I heard you like to read! Why don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: ok.jpg (66 KB, 958x1123) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
66 KB, 958x1123
>Hey there anon, I heard you like to read! Why don't you check out this 300 page book that's my absolute favorite because I have shit taste! Let me know what you think! Alright, later buddy, see you around!
>>
T-thanks....but I have a p-pretty big backlog to get through a-already
>>
File: 1468280836939.png (190 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1468280836939.png
190 KB, 600x900
*runs after him*

N-no thanks, senpai!
>>
>>8291762
>Ready Player One
>The Shining
>Gunslinger
>Fight Club
>Fault in our Stars
>Perks of being a Wallflower
>One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest
>Game of Thrones
>a Bible written entirely in Australian slang

out of all the shit people have told me i """have to read""" I'm probably only going to read The Shining. Mostly because she said she's not reading my reccs unless I read hers.
>>
>>8291794
Any reason you're against reading Cuckoo?
>>
>>8291804
He's already been cucked so there's no point.
>>
>>8291794
Fight Club and A Game of Thrones are actually good.
>>
>>8291794
>she's such a normie that she calls it Game of Thrones and not A Game of Thrones or A Song of Ice and Fire
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (179 KB, 957x1300) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
179 KB, 957x1300
>>8291784
>Really? But it's my F a v o r i t e book by a longshot. What could you possibly have to read that's better than this? Do you think you're better than me or something?
>>
>>8291804
I actually plan on reading that one.
My friend gave it too me before he was killed in an accident we were in.

>>8291814
I dropped Fight Club about 3/4 of the way through.
I'm not into the whole "Skyrim characters fighting over a chair" idea either.
>>
>>8291823
>he's such a normie he doesn't notice I don't like titles that start with prepositions
get some autism, faggot
>>
>>8291784

Literally used this yesterday when someone tried to make me borrow their vampire nazi book
>>
>>8291794
fuck you cuckoos nest is amazing you pseud
>>
>>8292217
nigga. I just said I was gonna read it.
>>
>>8291794
> >a Bible written entirely in Australian slang
I'd be interested in hearing more about this.
>>
>>8292275
Too bad, I'm not telling you about it
>>
>>8292288
Okay then, sorry I bothered you.
>>
>>8292275
i knew someone would ask so I went looking for it but I can't find it. It was pretty awful, my family bought it for me thinking it would get me to read it on account of the slang while never realizing it was Australian. I'm still mildly insulted about that.

I'll keep looking.

>>8292288
shut up dickhole, you don't deserve those dubs
>>
>>8292305
Thats alright mate. Would this be it?
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3650828-the-aussie-bible
>>
>>8292321
If that's it then >>8292305 's parents are fucking idiots if they didn't realize it was Australian
>>
>>8292230
The Shining is good too
>>
>>8292342
kek
>>
>>8292321
nah that's not it. kind of incredible that there are multiple versions of Australian vernacular Bibles
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.