[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /lit/, what fictional literature would you consider to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
So /lit/, what fictional literature would you consider to be essential MRA-core? And why?

So far I've got
To Kill a Mockingbird
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer/Huckleberry Finn
The Old Man And The Sea

MRA-core would be any books about boys and men dealing with poverty and other male-centered issues, OR that focus heavily on the value of masculinity.
(Fedoracore is a broader category of literature than MRA-core, though MRA-core is definitely a subset of Fedoracore. Reacting to this post with an image of a guy wearing a fedora, while frowned upon, is a legitimate response.)

Note: MRAism is not nazi-tier edgyism; /pol/ need not apply. Also note that feminist statistics, while indeed fictional, do not count as literature.
>>
>>8289452
Please eat a bullet
>>
>>8289452
If you're gonna make such bad bait at least put less effort into it. 0/10
>>
>>8289452
MRA is pleb tier. MGTOW it's where it's at, bro.
>>
>>8289512
It actually wasn't bait at all.
>>
Nearly anything by Wilbur Smith, especially his first, I think it's "the lion feeds" or something like that
>>
>>8289494
>>8289512
>>8289523

Nice baits weak minds.
Or maybe just authentic cucks, but isn't that the same thing? Your real self can still be rescued, it is somewhere there. Do not look back when you are saved, if.

>>8289452
Nice pieces there, I just ordered who stole feminisms and that sjws always lie.
>>
>>8289452
what's tkam got to do with mra?
>>
>>8290762
False rape accusation, value of fatherhood

>>8290704
Duly noted, thanks m8
>>
The Great Gatsby.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.