[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck this book. This is one of the worst fucking books I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
Fuck this book. This is one of the worst fucking books I have ever read. I just got to page 100 out of 160 pages and it's taken me weeks. My fucking head hurts reading this drudging nonsense. Seriously, it makes me fucking angry and I want to burn it, my head hurts. I'm right after the part where he hides the painting in a room and then goes about his life, and it's just going on in all this detail about really irrelevant shit and I try just speed reading it, reading it out loud and scanning my eyes over the pages so I get what's going on and don't need to try that hard, except it's not fucking working and now I just feel tired and wish I could fight someone. I just want to fucking fight someone right now, that's how much this book pisses me off, it's so fucking boring. Except you know what? I have been forcing myself to read it because I just want to finish 10 books so I can complete the goodreads challenge that I set for myself at the beginning of the year, it's not fucking working though. God fucking damn it I hate this book so much, I wish there was something I could read that's actually enjoyable to read, I hate this book so fucking much and I hate Dorian Grey, he's a vapid gullible little piece of shit.
>>
>>8289200
Pick another one then, you dumb fuck
>>
>>8289208
I'm waiting for my copy of gravity's rainbow to arrive in the mail.
>>
>>8289215
Kill yourself
>>
>>8289215
kill your elf
>>
File: 1467846794384.png (103 KB, 580x350) Image search: [Google]
1467846794384.png
103 KB, 580x350
>actually reading all the filler Wilde added like that massive list of shit and superfluous descriptions he included to meet a word count quota
top kek
>>
tPoDG was one of the easiest and comfiest reads i had in a while. If you seriously consider this boring, I'd reccommend you sticking to blockbuster movies and comic books
>>
>>8289343
It's very easy to listen to an audiobook. I was listening to the audiobook in my bed and even though it's summer and my air conditioner is on, I felt like it was the middle of fall a day before thanks giving with a glass of apple cider.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>not reading the uncensored edition that loses all that Sibyl Cane bullshit and focuses on the downward spiral of the aesthete
>>
>>8289215
gravity's rainbow is a much harder read than the picture of dorian gray mate
>>
>>8289200
>I have been forcing myself to read it because I just want to finish 10 books so I can complete the goodreads challenge that I set for myself at the beginning of the year

Jej, nice bait
>>
>>8289200
Kill yourself. I've read 60 pages in a couple hours, it's an extremely easy read and it's pretty enjoyable too. How can you struggle so much my god
>>
File: 1467083914189.jpg (156 KB, 933x960) Image search: [Google]
1467083914189.jpg
156 KB, 933x960
stay pleb, OP
>>
Well I've been reading pic related in the sun all day and had a pretty fun time.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.