[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lit appreciation post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: happy birthday.gif (55 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
happy birthday.gif
55 KB, 900x300
I just wanted to write this to thank everyone in /lit.

I feel this is the best online community to discuss literature (it even surpasses 99% of all the non-virtual communities that I've been a part of).

I even enjoy the "bad" posts; I truly like not knowing when someone is criticizing a book honestly and when they're not. And, to be honest, the people that are just having a laugh bring a much appropriate vibe to the whole thing.

Some of my favorite books I've discovered because of you, and I've also come to have a more critical approach towards those books that I considered to be the "best," helping me to see them under a new light.

Anyway, thank you all for making me a better reader and person, overall.

All the best to all of you.
>>
File: 1460567194539.gif (919 KB, 407x305) Image search: [Google]
1460567194539.gif
919 KB, 407x305
>tfw you shitpost on /lit/ and get new books to read
>>
>>8289145
Kill yourself, pathetic faggot

>unironically appreciating the time he spends on here

You're a pathetic loser, go back to /r/books if you want to suck dick
>>
>>8289166
Haha nice post friend now you truly fit in into le 4chan community XD
>>
>>8291209
>>8289166
>>8289159
>>8289145
i want to suck all of your girldicks right now
>>
>>8289145
I come to this place because I have no friends in real life and I feel alone. This pseudo-interaction is sometimes enough to fool my brain and stop feeling so alone.
>>
>>8291838
>loneliness
Lmao. Just realize you're a person who was never meant to and doesn't deserve relationships. Worked for me ;)
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.