[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't wait to show you all the books I ordered anon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
I can't wait to show you all the books I ordered anon.
>>
>>8288579

>tfw always want to participate in the stack/bookshelf threads but too /lit/ to own a camera
>>
>>8288599
A good camera does sound like a nice investment. The lens on my samsung galaxy s5 doesn't even focus anymore.
>>
>>8288599
are you too /lit/ to own a phone?
>>
>>8288647

Sort of.
I have a cheap flip phone for poor people, like those granny phones.
I've never had a smart phone. Sometimes I think I'm missing like 50% of the world by not being involved in stuff like Whatsapp and Tinder, but I'm too poor to get one anyways so oh well
I know I'm at least somewhat out of the loop when I see everyone on their public constantly on their smart phones and I can't imagine what they're possibly doing that's so engrossing.
>>
File: 1468724506665.jpg (29 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
1468724506665.jpg
29 KB, 412x430
>order books that need to be read in a specific order
>order gets split up
>get delivered weeks apart
>in wrong order
>>
>>8288660
>I know I'm at least somewhat out of the loop when I see everyone on their public constantly on their smart phones and I can't imagine what they're possibly doing that's so engrossing.
I'll tell you what they're doing; absolutely nothing enriching to their lives. Keep going on how you live and a lot of people will envy you.
>>
>>8288682
I got a copy of confession of the mask that was sort of a beat up used copy when I ordered it brand new. I have been wanting to return it but it's just a pain in the ass to go to the post office to return it. I probably should though, it's not cool that I should let a company rip me off like that. They should have just refunded me and let me keep the book, but I messaged them about the return and got no reply back. At least I have an amazon prime membership so I can return it for free.
>>
>tfw you recognize that as hardblush marty by onta dressed as rei ayanami

wtf have I become
>>
Would you tap them with your fingernails and talk about them through soft whispering?
>>
>>8290254
Someone with good taste
>tfw no girly dogboi to fugg
>>
i want to pet marty
>>
>>8290283
did you know that onta thinks that men and women have the same essential body type? he's unhinged
>>
>>8290324
That's not very revolutionary.

Gender identity has pretty much been discussed, haven't you noticed?
>>
File: 1373842298749.jpg (10 KB, 203x197) Image search: [Google]
1373842298749.jpg
10 KB, 203x197
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.