[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up with this tweet? Is Twitter retarded?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
What's up with this tweet? Is Twitter retarded?
>>
Irony
>>
It's a joke, self-deprecating in nature. The humour arises from the narrator's weak attempt to impress a young lady despite his ovious ignorance on the subject.
>>
>>8288455
Fuck off with this pointless /pol/-tier thread.

Find books to discuss, instead of actively seeking out things on social media to get outraged about that you\ll post to your internet friends in the hopes of getting a circlejerk started which would validate your beliefs.
>>
>>8288455
No, but you might be.
>>
>>8288455
Boy, you must have mass amounts of friends
>>
the weird twitter phenomenon is funny for like a week at most, the fact that people are still doing this shit and finding it funny for years makes me think they might be mentally ill
>>
>>8288490
Why do people recently start talking about / pol/ so much

in what way does this resemble a /pol/ thread
>>
>>8288547
>link to social media
>wants people to join his outrage
>pic accompanied by "really makes you think", "what did he mean by this"-tier comment

Here's one exampel:
>>>/pol/81430535
>>
>>8288555
I guess you have a point
>>
File: 7h78h878.jpg (21 KB, 577x147) Image search: [Google]
7h78h878.jpg
21 KB, 577x147
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>8288555
That's not /pol/, it's from /tv/ you fucking newfag.

This is also a literature related thread you fag.
>>
>>8288592
/tv/ is /pol/-tier, which is what I said.

This isn't literature related, OP clearly wants to talk about twitter or people who congregate there
>>
>>8288598
It's a literature-related tweet.
>>
>>8288615
>/lit/ is for the discussion of literature, specifically books

This thread clearly isn't about the Catcher in the Rye.
If you're the OP, then what do you want to discuss with regards to that book?

Twitter being retarded or not has nothing to do with literature
>>
>>8288455
[sees girl reading Infinite Jest]
"Ah I love that book. The way he just [clenches fist] infinites all that frickin jest."
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.