[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hegel, installed from above, by the powers that be, as the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
>Hegel, installed from above, by the powers that be, as the certified Great Philosopher, was a flat-headed, insipid, nauseating, illiterate charlatan who reached the pinnacle of audacity in scribbling together and dishing up the craziest mystifying nonsense. This nonsense has been noisily proclaimed as immortal wisdom by mercenary followers and readily accepted as such by all fools, who thus joined into as perfect a chorus of admiration as had ever been heard before. The extensive field of spiritual influence with which Hegel was furnished by those in power has enabled him to achieve the intellectual corruption of an whole generation.

Hegel: BTFO
>>
we know
>>
File: 131212361[1].jpg (10 KB, 185x278) Image search: [Google]
131212361[1].jpg
10 KB, 185x278
>>8288361
>t. Arthur "I've read nothing but the Greeks. And one Upanishad (in French translation)" Shopping Whore
Schoppie's kind of bawwing (about being too stupid for academic philosophy) was utterly eviscerated by Fichte long before Schopi was even born. Too bad that he was illiterate in German.
>>
>>8288361
Reminder that Hegel knew that Shoppy scheduled his lectures at the same time and was Ok with it. He also said good things about him.
>>
Hegel revolutionised philosophy by inventing historicism. What did Schopenhauer do apart from bastardise Vedic literature with Kant? No-one takes him seriously apart from 2deep4u artist types.
>>
Schoppy, although I love him is back seat to Hegel. Bitter and outclassed.

He is also, not much more lucid, and it makes me lol when Kantian obscurant wizards throw insults at each other over clarity. He was better than that criticism; he should have been.
>>
>>8288697
>He is also, not much more lucid

lmao
>>
>>8288545

No, he paved the way for Communist dictatorships that rekt millions by inventing historicism, but historicism is fucking useless as an intellectual tool.
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-27+at+05.43.12).jpg (72 KB, 497x500) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-27+at+05.43.12).jpg
72 KB, 497x500
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-27+at+10.45.29).jpg (44 KB, 346x498) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-27+at+10.45.29).jpg
44 KB, 346x498
>>
>>8288948
>historicism is fucking useless as an intellectual tool
Not quite, viewing history as a process, however complex, has its merits. Hegel is, however, still a huge faggot.
>>
>>8288485
source
>>
Reading Fourfold at the moment and cant help but lolol whenever he drops a non sneak diss on him. Ive only read (and understood) ~5 pages of Hegel for an intro philosophy class, and that is all it took for me to know he was a pseud
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.