[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's an "Anon read alone in bed on a Saturday night"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1466639055795.gif (3 MB, 222x379) Image search: [Google]
1466639055795.gif
3 MB, 222x379
>It's an "Anon read alone in bed on a Saturday night" chapter
>>
I need a solo chapter. Protagonist takes story hostage
>>
why would you read in your bed if you don't like that sort of thing?
>>
>>8287537
This is the life tho! Summertime, it's warm, the window's open, a breeze is blowing, the Grateful Dead are playing, I have a cold drink close at hand, and I'm rereading The Hobbit for the millionth time. Comfy as fuck, yo.
>>
>>8287590
I have never listened the Grateful Dead, what's the appeal?
>>
>>8287602
Dude weed LMAO
>>
>>8287602
I've always loved how happy and carefree they are. Listen to American Beauty, it's legit my favourite album of all time and it's just so, so touching, poignant and joyous. That's where I started with them anyways. Happy listening, friend.
>>
>>8287537
It's a pretty comfortable feeling.

I've got a floor lamp that gives of subtle light and a bedside lamp that gives off an orange/warm light, which makes the whole room very cozy. I also just washed all the bedding yesterday, and finished a brand new nicely stuffed quilt today that I'm using.
>>
>>8287612
Thank you!
>>
>>8287576
I have nothing better to do
>>
File: based.jpg (50 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
50 KB, 400x400
>It's an "Anon read alone in bed on a Saturday night" chapter

>>8287678
you say that like reading is a bad thing
>>
>>8287678
well Jesus can't you invest in some furniture if you'd really like so badly to read while sitting?
>>
>>8287745
I'd rather be partying or something
>>
>>8287745
i'd rather have a qt girl reading next to me and talk together about the shit we're reading
>>
>>8287966
Don't we all. I used to have a qt and we'd do exactly this, and for some reason that same thought would fly through my head like the situation weren't even real
>>
>>8287982
>Weren't
Wow I suck at English, maybe that's why she's gone
>>
>>8287678
i literally went out and i wish i had just stayed home and read
>>
>>8288011
Watchya reading?
>>
>>8288011
Well you see I haven't been out and done anything with anyone in months so I'm pretty bored
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.