[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>birthday today >gf knows I read a lot >she got me fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1374902189505.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1374902189505.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
>birthday today
>gf knows I read a lot
>she got me fucking paper towns by john green because "it's what the girl at the bookstore told me was popular now"

Should I dump this bitch?
>>
post pics
>>
Naw
Happy birthday btw, anon
>>
Nope, you read it, then give her a book for her birthday. With time she'll learn your tastes, don't be a moron, she can't read minds
>>
>>8287310
Nah man. My gf now wife bought me fucking Quentin Tarantino and Philosophy because she knew that I liked philosophy. We laught about it now and now she actually buys me good shit. I'm sure you've bought her some tacky ass shit because you didn't know better.
>>
>>8287315
awww dis nigga drake
>>
Well at least she tried
>>
>>8287310
You probably knew of her plebbiness when you got into a relationship with her.

So blame yourself.

Also,
>frogfaggot
>having a girlfriend

Nice try.

Is this just another thinly veiled 'woman hate'-thread?

>my GIRLFRIEND knows
>the GIRL at the bookstore

We get it, you hate girls
>>
>>8287310
no

you should kill her
AND HER FAMILY
>>
depends on alot of things bro. id def cheat on her though but im a cheater id cheat on an objectively hot chick with a fat chick. no lies.
>>
My girlfriend bought me Stephen Fry's autobiography for Christmas because we'd been watching two Jeeves and Wooster, and A Bit of Fry and Laurie so she thought I must fucking love him or something. I still haven't read it, but I'm going to have to either pretend to, or actually get around to doing it. She totally sensed that I wasn't into it though.

She also bought me two literary journals for my birthday. Now I have to fucking read them too, even though I have such a huge backlog of reading to do, and work to do, and I keep asking her not to buy me books unless I request them because I have so many books I haven't read yet.

Fucking stupid bitch.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.