[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck Yeah it's coming home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1468709765358.jpg (139 KB, 744x1126) Image search: [Google]
1468709765358.jpg
139 KB, 744x1126
Fuck Yeah

it's coming home
>>
>the only puzzle worth solving, of course. The complete, total, and utter destruction of the Rebellion.
>>
We canon now?
>>
>>8286382

what is this? a sequel to the Thrawn trilogy?
>>
>>8286382
>>8286401

Nope, the old Thrawn trilogy isn't canon anymore. This is basically a "reboot" of the Thrawn character, it will tie-in with the new movies.
>>
>>8286406
>it will tie-in with the new movies.
Source on that? AllI know is that Disney said that Thawn was part of the Legends of Star Wars, meaning its canon state was still pending.
>>
>>8286455
>Source on that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmXp802sFgQ
>>
>>8286462
SHIT MAN
>>
>>8286397
But Gandalf left for the Undying Lands, how is that even possible?
>>
File: Icarus_hunt.jpg (224 KB, 318x475) Image search: [Google]
Icarus_hunt.jpg
224 KB, 318x475
>>8286382
If people like Zahn's star wars books try pic related. It's ridiculous but somehow I love it.
>>
it is reddit as fuck in here
>>
>>8286462
>that animation
>>
>>8287166
go back to /tv/
>>
>>8287591
hello reddìt
>>
>>8286382
Time to reread the original Thrawn trilogy in preparation for this. I wonder how Zahn feels about getting a chance to reboot this character and his story to fit with Rebels and anything in the movies. It's not a challenge many authors get to tackle.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.