[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dialectics is trash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: hegel.png (266 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
hegel.png
266 KB, 500x379
Daily reminder that dialectics are meaningless continental trash
>>
I guess no one can deny the absolute truth then
>>
Thanks you for starting a dialectic process.
>>
>>8282423

what are dialectics?
>>
>>8282488
Different view points
People argue
????
New viewpoints

Your usual thing is Hegelian dialectics where you have two viewpoints/ideas/etc, they're assumed to be either both true or partially true, it then goes through a process of "synthesis" where the two viewpoints are transformed into one new viewpoint (that hopefully better reflects reality).
>>
>>8282562

>Actually is Fichte
>>
>>8282395
It is an empirical theory. We won't really know if dialectics are right until the end of time.
>>
>>8282571
I thought the (very very fine) difference between Fichte and Hegel was Hegel's ideas about objectivity and that opened up the whole Thesis and Antithesis thing (although Hegel was wary of opening it up himself (and elephant is not a rose and so on))
>>
>>8282580
>and
An*

Wtf is up with my autocorrect today?
>>
Isn't Marxist dialectic completely different from Hegelian dialectic?

What are the differences?
>>
>>8282612
Marx is materialist and Hegel idealist. So Hegel is all about thoughts and ideas, Marxist dialectics is the exchange of goods and services (economic activities).

Marx said his dialectics are Hegel's turned on its head, and I guess it's fair to say that while Hegel has a dialectics of ideas that leads to describing the world, Marx goes for a dialectics of the world that describes the progress of ideas (history) (by all means someone criticise this, it's something I've just half thought now)
>>
Could someone please explain to me in detail Hegelian dialectics? Thanks :^)
>>
>>8282638
It's stupid and so is Hegel
>>
>>8283274
you take that back right now
>>
>>8283274
Ur stupid
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.