[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for a writer to accompany me and join the California
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: what-is-dn.jpg (22 KB, 439x226) Image search: [Google]
what-is-dn.jpg
22 KB, 439x226
I'm looking for a writer to accompany me and join the California branch of scientologies sea org for a book idea I have. I'm looking to stay for a year or 6 months. it could depend on you. I'm proposing one of tries to devote themselves fully to scientology and the other just observes. we could toss a coin. when the years up we write about our experience. we can self publish the book or get tao lin to help us. WINK WINK TAO
>>
>>8282023
us*
>>
Nice try, Tom.
>>
>>8282023
You want to devote yourself fully to Scientology for 6months to a year? You can progress as fast as you want, it all depends on how much money you have. So, do you have thousands of dollars to burn for this little experiment?
>>
>>8282108
sea org is free you stupid fuck. Google search org. then maybe you will find out why this is an interesting idea.
>>
>>8282139
You really think you can just sign up to the Sea Org without having anything to do with Scientology before hand? Good luck, we'll see who the stupid fuck is. When you try to leave (if they let you) they will tell you earn them X amount of dollars for their services. That's how people get trapped in Scientology orgs.
>>
>>8282144
lol look here we have an expert
>>
>>8282144
owe them*
>>8282146
The only thing Scientology is good for is creating people who need psychiatrists. They mess with your head like nobody else.
>>
>>8282162
that's why this is a fun idea. they pay you at sea org. a few cents but what ever.
>>
>>8282146
Are you implying that you know more than him?
>>
>>8282171
yes my buddies gf is in sea org. her parents took her. it's where I got this idea.
>>
>>8282182
You're incredibly naive, and clearly a retard based on how you type alone.

Go ahead and do it, no one cares if you ruin your life for this cult.
>>
>>8282162
They needed psychiatrists in the first place.
>>
>>8282200
Not necessarily. Scientology offers a lot of "solutions" to many common problems. Are they solutions that work? No, not really. The best courses in Scientology that result in the most "wins" are the early courses. This keeps people hooked wanting more of that success.
>>
>>8282023
Fair game spotted
>>
>>8282209
It's almost ironic that they tell people with incurable mental illnesses that they can overcome them by personal responsibility.
>>
seriously none of you pussies are down to come with me. I've already been in contact with vice. they said no matter what you do, don't join sea org.
>>
>signing a legally binding contract for a billion years of service
>>
>>8282483
lol its not legal
>>
I don't see much intelligence in this thread.

Experiment failed.
>>
>>8282436
Like I said, they will try to trap you in there. Some people who have tried to leave after a while were slapped a $100k bill for basically room and board.
>>
I would be down for this experiment 100%. Who do I contact
>>
>>8282023
You won't be allowed to leave dude ///: they will hunt you down and probably kill you
>>
>>8282923
Own gun
>>
>>8282923
your allowed to leave. people travel back home for holidays and shit.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.