[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw can't even make myself eat healthily anymore due
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (7 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7 KB, 212x238
>tfw can't even make myself eat healthily anymore due to existential crisis reasons ("Who cares, looking good is a spook" or "Procrastinating this won't mater, having low willpower won't matter" etc)
>tfw struggling to have any beliefs at all (whether to work hard or be lazy)
>as shown by my 4chan presence I just do whatever is lowbrow enough to manipulate me (internet, fast food)

wat do???
>>
Read something by Grant Morrison.

Read something by Camus.

Think about death. Realize it's inevitable. Realize it comes for everyone.
>>
>>8281600
>I don't have any real problems so I will just invent some
>>
>>8281600
that's just depression m8, not some sort of existential crisis.
>>
>>8281600
Siddhartha will either help you or annoy you, but give it a shot
>>
>>8281600
I kind of wish I could be like you.

I wish I could disassociate myself from my 'tribe' which I identify as my ethnicity. I wish I could kill my basic biological imperative of seeing the need to spread my genes, and in such, find a good mating partner and material (financial) solvency to create a good ecosystem to foster my genes development. I cant though, but I think if one is able to intellectually argue against their biological imperative to such a wholesome extent, it might kill it.
>>
>>8281779

>still being a materialist in 2016
>>
I can maybe help you with fast food, but it's not "eating better."

I like to eat so about four years ago I started learning how to cook. Not so I could be healthier or anything, but because I wanted a different taste. When I make cheeseburgers now I smoke them (and most other meats, honestly). Tastes great, and I can make the patty as big as I want. Mine are large. I also smoke bacon and add that.

When you cook for yourself you are in charge and can do whatever you want instead of being held back by others making your food. Plus, it's a good skill to have. Not to mention less expensive.
>>
>>8281936
>barely spending less money but at least you can waste hours in the kitchen

what a retard, let me just order something to eat and focus my time on important things
>>
>>8281868
I highly advise to not leave your home and talk with people. You will get an unpleasent surprise if you really think people stopped being materialistic before 2016
>>
>>8281973

It's up to you but I find cooking to be something interesting and fun. Cooking, to me, is important.
>>
File: 3.png (581 KB, 922x936) Image search: [Google]
3.png
581 KB, 922x936
>>8281600
>tfw able to blame weak will, lack of conviction and sloth on existential crisis
g-guys i'm only a piece of shit because i read too much! i swear!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.