[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >boring life >starts writing shitty short histories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1467052775388.jpg (160 KB, 908x640) Image search: [Google]
1467052775388.jpg
160 KB, 908x640
>be me
>boring life
>starts writing shitty short histories for escapism
>life gets interesting
>cannot write now

I've been trying for 3 days straight and my body still refusing to do.
>>
>writing for escapism
The worst meme to ever happen to literature.
>>
You should kill yourself
>>
I agree with >>8280209

If you need a reason to write at all then you probably shouldn't be writing.
>>
I also read ONLY for knowledge OR for escapism. Do all of you just read because you feel like it?
>>
>>8280196

what's he wearing in the first pic, old raf simons?
>>
>write
>finish book
What the hell do I do now? Write another book? It's like my life has no purpose anymore
>>
>>8280585
what's your book about?
>>
>>8280416
clothes
>>
>>8280585
Anything. Remember you gonna die, thats maybe my problem, writing consumes too much time and now my brains probably knows theres better ways to spend all this time.
>>
>>8280585
What the fuck is wrong with you? How can you not have had a hundred other ideas (which you preferred) in the course of writing your book? You cannot just write one thing without thinking of tonnes of other stuff in the meantime.
>>
>>8280196
You probably can't write because you're stupid and uncreative, not because you have writer's block (which doesn't exist). How do I know you're stupid and uncreative? Because you enjoy the music of Kanye West and like playing video games
>>
>>8282572
>How do I know you're stupid and uncreative? Because you enjoy the music of Kanye West and like playing video games
>He says, on an anonymous image board
>>
So your life has only been interesting for the past three days?
>>
>>8280196

>his role-model is a barking nig
>>
>>8283060
I had nothing to do all the time in the past but now I've been working and studying. To write a shitty short history I would need lets say one week. Today I can use the same amount of time to do my work and still get the same benefits from writing (help fix what I've been learning). Also I dont need escapism since now I just do what I want to do.
>>
I miss the old Kanye
>>
>>8283143
Straight from the go kanye?
>>
>>8283066
>/pol/
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.