[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's happening.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: pynchon new novel.png (995 KB, 658x998) Image search: [Google]
pynchon new novel.png
995 KB, 658x998
It's happening.
>>
> Tomás Pichote vuelve a hacerlo.
>>
File: pynchon.jpg (54 KB, 280x400) Image search: [Google]
pynchon.jpg
54 KB, 280x400
>>8278358
if you say so, pal
>>
File: 11BOOK-superJumbo.jpg (508 KB, 1284x2048) Image search: [Google]
11BOOK-superJumbo.jpg
508 KB, 1284x2048
>Default-windows-7-grade font
>Cover image looks like a stock photo altered by a 9th grader in photoshop
>Trademarked corporate logos in the picture
>Embarassingly similar to the Bleeding Edge cover, only shittier
please.
>>
>>8278519
is this a thing where your pretending you don't understand that it wasn't actually trying is your way of not actually trying?
>>
>>8278358
Even if this is real nothing since Mason And Dixon has been good anyway
>>
File: tjid.jpg (223 KB, 658x998) Image search: [Google]
tjid.jpg
223 KB, 658x998
>>8278358
I prefer this one.
>>
>>8278532
see, but I can tell just by looking at that image that it did take some effort. and if it was supposed to be immediately clear that this is a joke, then why make this thread? less than pointless. >>8278554 is exemplary, OP's is a bust.
>>
File: 6779494.png (52 KB, 160x238) Image search: [Google]
6779494.png
52 KB, 160x238
>>8278358
>>8278370
>>8278371
>>8278519
>>8278532
>>8278545
>>8278554
>>8278578
obvious b8
>>
>>8278578
both are obvious...
>>
>>8278591
but the first isn't obviously deliberate in its obviousness
>>
What's your favorite parts, /lit/?
>>
That equally fake crash course thing was better because everyone already knows that the insurance adjuster thing became Vineland.
>>
itt: people who don't know about Pandemonium of The Sun
>>
>>8278688
Ye
>>
>>8278597
The part where all dialogue consists of "ching chong nip nong" for three pages.
>>
Can someone post that Pynchon copy pasta about his goofiness to get by blood flowing?

Also this better be great. There's no way he has another one in him after this.
>>
>>8278871
It's not real.
>>
>>8278884

I missed this meme, my bad.
>>
Pynchons my fav writer for sure because my fav thing in books is goofs, gags, jokes and rambunctious behavior, and his books are full to the brim of it. Every novel is like one of those novelty snake cans, you open the book & POP you get a face fulla snakes and you fall back cackling. The mad mind, the crack genius, to do it! and then you think hmmm whats he gonna do next, this trickster, and you pick the book back up and BZZZZZZZZZZ you get a shock and Hahahahahah you've been pranked again by the old pynchmeister, that card. "Did that Pynch?" he says, laughing yukyukyukyuk. Watch him as he shoves a pair of plastic buck teeth right up into his mouth and displays em for you- left, right, center- "you like dese? Do i look handsome???" Pulls out a mirror. "Ah!" Hand to naughty mouth. And you're on your ass again laughing as he snaps his suspenders, exits stage right, and appears again hauling a huge golden gong.
>>
How I wish this was real.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.