[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a good book for when you just fucking resent your entire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: ljuygljugkgu.jpg (671 KB, 1030x1878) Image search: [Google]
ljuygljugkgu.jpg
671 KB, 1030x1878
Is there a good book for when you just fucking resent your entire life and you resent all the people who you've ever talked to, and you wish you could just walk into an abyssal foggy graveyard and walk in peaceful tranquility forever?
>>
File: yyyyy.jpg (75 KB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
yyyyy.jpg
75 KB, 1100x1100
>>8277649
you may feel bad now, but your feels may pass one day
once you enter the portal I'm offering you, there's no turning back

if you choose not to look you choose the blue pill and you can remain living happily and normally with your life

if you choose to look however, you choose the redpill and you will see the true reality, regardless of how bad it is

so anon?
>>
>>8277664
uh, I'll take the red pill.
>>
my diary desu
>>
>>8277664
>you can remain living happily and normally with your life
OP said he resents his entire life though.
>>
>>8277727
not every single thing that's ever happened, I can't make that broad of a sweeping generalization. I just feel that I've never had a good encounter with another human being. They've all been somewhat bitter sweet or left me feeling awkward and embarrassed in some way. I know it's an extremely toxic way to think, but I have a lot of frustration at the world in general, and I know that doesn't make much sense because the world isn't one complete unity, it's a bunch of facets working together at once. When I look at it from that perspective, I know that I shouldn't feel all that bad. However, that's just one bright window, whereas there's lost of other windows emitting dark light throughout the other corners of the inside of my mind.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.