[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst book surprises
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Tara_of_the_Twilight.jpg (15 KB, 200x329) Image search: [Google]
Tara_of_the_Twilight.jpg
15 KB, 200x329
Me, judging from the cover
>oh cool, it's gonna be a Red Sonja ripoff about a warrior chick fighting monsters and shit
reality
>Tara just gets the shit raped out of her non-stop
>>
>>8276418
>shit raped out of her non-stop
Do you mean that figuratively, as in she keeps getting defeated in fights, or literally, as in non-consensual sex?
>>
>>8276468
literally non-consensual sex. The first 15 pages or so are describing Tara's upbringing in a secluded castle and her lithe, sexy, 16 year old body. She leaves the castle to be a warrior and go on a great quest, literally the first people Tara meets are a bunch of dudes who surround her, take her captive without a fight, strip her, paw at her 16 year old boobs and and vagina, and take her to be a slave for the prince. Then follows about 50 pages of Tara constantly being drunk on aphrodisiac wine and having tons of lesbian sex with other sex slaves and occasionally getting fondled by the prince
Never penetrative sex, it's super important that she remains technically a virgin.
Then, through pure luck she manages to escape, and literally the first people she runs into after that surround her, take her captive without a fight, strip her, and take her to be a sex slave for a barbarian warlord. The first thing he does is demonstrate his evilness by raping a 12 year old girl in front of her.
Then Tara and the 12 year old girl are thrown in a cell together, and immediately start having sex.
That's where I stopped reading.
>>
>>8276481
>Then Tara and the 12 year old girl are thrown in a cell together, and immediately start having sex.

excerpt pls
>>
File: IMG_20160713_230449.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160713_230449.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
>>8276509
>>
>>8276509
I too am awaiting an excerpt, benis in hand
>>
>>8276517
My soaked throbbing cock thanks you OP, many a child soul was sacrificed for the calling... But it was worth it

Excerpts on the lesbian palace sex thing next pls :)
>>
>>8276595
I was gonna tell you to just go buy a used copy of Amazon for a nickel, but dang. the cheapest used copy on Amazon is 17 bucks.
I guess there is an audience for that sort of thing
>>
>>8276517
thank ye
>>
>>8276605
>there's an audience for lesbian smut

wow, who'da thunk it
>>
>>8276609
I was just gonna leave it in the Little Free Library near me that's always full of exclusively Christian inspiration, but if it's rare or valuable I kinda want to keep it just for that...
But I also don't want to own pedophile erotica

I'm in a pickle
>>
>>8276625
Just post the Lesbian Palace sex thing already you Prude!!!!

Totally blue balling me here op >:(
>>
>>8276647
Did the underage lesbian sex passage not get you off? Cause it definitely got me off. ;)
>>
File: IMG_20160714_000720.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160714_000720.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
>>8276647
it's multiple scenes over multiple pages. Here's one page
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.