[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to unlearn what Jesus taught me? Will close reading of Machiavelli
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: jesus-christ-pics-2207.jpg (147 KB, 337x460) Image search: [Google]
jesus-christ-pics-2207.jpg
147 KB, 337x460
How to unlearn what Jesus taught me? Will close reading of Machiavelli suffice?
>>
Why would you want to do that?
>>
lol wut?
>>
>>8276122
I feel it harms me. It takes Jesus to practice what Jesus preaches. I'm no Jesus.
>>
Also, I want to be attractive to women.
>>
>>8276132
Harms you in what way?
>>
>>8276137
How familiar are you with the discourse in question?
>>
>>8276120
Read the Satanic Bible. Those edgy fuckers did everything they could to conflict with Jesus's teachings while maintaining some semblance of wisdom

But I don't see why that would be necessary to someone well-versed in the teachings of the Bible; we all fall short of the glory of God
>>
>>8276132
funny enough, it does mean you're held to a higher standard of judgment if you are familiar with good Christian doctrine and fall short of it

Still, you can't unlearn what you know. If it's any consolation, everybody either finds it extremely difficult to be a Christian, or doesn't know anything about Christianity
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.