[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How was Hyper Sphere and The Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 640x519) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 640x519
How was Hyper Sphere and The Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra written? Did people just submit random pages?
>>
>>8276026
get the FUCK off this board if your new!!! Oh my god enough with these fucking imbecilic shellfish coming on here and not knowing a MODICUM of board culture. WE'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>>/mu/
>>
>>8276035
Good pasta
>>
Hey I'd say it's time for a new one of these isn't it boys
>>
>>8276936
There was already an attempt but I'm not sure how far it got

Personally I don't find it very interesting
The idea is good because it captures the essence of a specific modern culture
The problem is its too pseud for plebs and too retarded for literates

I personally don't see a market for it so it's just making a collection for the sake of it

Just /lit/'s equivalent of vapourwave
>>
File: 1410526941046.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1410526941046.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
If ignorance happens to be persistent with you, walk into the expanse that your physical oblivion may match the perpetual mist occluding your psyche.
>>
>>8276035
I always think you shouldn't be nasty to be people in the internet because you being nasty to them might be the thing that sends the over the edge. They might quite literally kill themselves because of your flippant comment. It's like smiling at old people when you walk past them on the street; that might be the only smile they get that day. Or that month. So it's always worth it, even if you don't feel like smiling.My grandma used to say "a smile costs nothing, but is worth so much". And I like to live by that idea, both IRL and on the internet.Some of the people on here are truly fragile; remember that. The comment you give them on here might be the only interaction they have all day. So make it a positive one.
>>
>>8277032
Is this copypasta?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.