[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Clockwork Orange
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 227463.jpg (17 KB, 307x475) Image search: [Google]
227463.jpg
17 KB, 307x475
Have you chitat this kniga, /lit/?

Thoughts?
>>
It didn't really connect with me.
>>
>>8275114
The movie was better, I admit.
>>
>>8275125
This.
>>
real horrorshow my brothers
>>
>>8275443
>tfw it took me 50 pages to realise it came from khorosho
>>
>>8275125
>>8275294
wrong.
>>
>>8277020
How so?
>>
>>8277027
i mean i was mostly shitposting but i prefer the themes of the novel to the themes of the film. i don't like the film's ending.
>>
yes i red this book but i forgot what it is about
i just remember some punks and their thoughts
>>
I loved the language and its flow, there are few other novels I can think of that managed to do justice to the bloody viscosity of the spoken word
>>
What ending did you guys prefer?
>>
>>8277092
The book ending. while the movie ending is more exciting and ends on a much darker note, the book ending sets up for a sort of repitition of sorts where alex grows up and loses interest in violence and hints at a much deeper cylce of men who outgrow their violent tendencies to become a family man and then have a child of their own who will undoubtedly be a violent youth like their father.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.