[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished this. Was tempted to just go back to the beginning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: gravitys rainbow.jpg (1 MB, 1125x1784) Image search: [Google]
gravitys rainbow.jpg
1 MB, 1125x1784
Just finished this. Was tempted to just go back to the beginning and read it again to figure out what the fuck was going on, but went to Mason & Dixon instead. Should I have re-read it?
>>
>>8274555
Why am I an idiot?
>>
>>8274543
>Пинчoн
>not Пaйнкoyн
>>
>>8274543
It makes much, much more sense the second time around, as you finally know who the many character names refer to, or at least which ones to pay attention to (I know most of the early Weissman stuff flew over my head on a first read, nevermind the opening scenes). The details you pick up...
You don't need to re-read it right away, but some people are (generally speaking) partial to re-reading books no later than 2-3 months afterwards
>>
>>8274646
I don't get this meme
>>
So,I want Zamouche the AmeriCanso. How do I proceed?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.