[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The differences in personality between people are determined
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1438126914456.jpg (350 KB, 1448x1085) Image search: [Google]
1438126914456.jpg
350 KB, 1448x1085
The differences in personality between people are determined just by their defects and virtues?

Do you guys know any books about this topic?
>>
me on the right
>>
>>8274481

If you accept that a virtue is just the lack of a defect, the amount and the combination of the defects i have is what defines my personality?
>>
>>8274530
Go home Kinski, you're supposed to be dead.
>>
>>8274554
no, far right
>>
>>8274476
Bump
>>
>>8274914
rebump, pls respond guys
>>
As a german you don't know half the fun about herzog. He clashed with kinski a lot because herzog is a hack. Then he filmed a documentary to slander kinski after his death.

But herzog has tons of quotes that make him look like a total retard. The first time he used a phone was with 17. For aguirre he drowned real lamas to make the film more emotional, but ended up not using the scenes. That's why kinski threatened to kill him on set, because he was shocked about how retarded and unprofessional herzog was.

Dude is a total loon. That's why his autistic films are so interesting to watch because the guy is a total autist making outsider art and nothing else
>>
>>8275409
That explains my son my son what have ye done.
Give us deets.
>>
>>8275424
His film are not the worst part about him, he is almost big brother tier here
>>
>>8274547
Why did he deleted the reply lol
>>
>>8274562
oh fuck didnt see that lmao

(not the dude you replied to, just another traveler)

carry on
>>
>>8276180
you mean germans actually like him?

I always thought "germans are autistic" was a tasteless /int/ meme but god dang
>>
>>8275409
Grizzly Man is a flawless documentary though.
>>
>>8275409
>>8277280
Herz Aus Glass and Happy People: A Year in the Taiga are great too
>>
>>8274476
You really could not find the antonym for virtues?
>>
>>8277301
Im not a native, sorry for that.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.