[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bought Dune and now I'm halfway through with it. Do I pick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1400770115070.jpg (76 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1400770115070.jpg
76 KB, 540x720
Bought Dune and now I'm halfway through with it.
Do I pick up the sequels or do I avoid them like an AIDS-infested tire fire?
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>8268192
Book 1 and 2 are great, i havent read 3 yet but I heard that if you read 3 then you must read 4. I heard it starts getting shitty from there, and that if you read 5 you must read 6. But none of the son novels no no.
>>
>>8268192
The rest of the series sucks
>>
I was at a festival a few weeks ago and some guys had build a "festival" library pretty close to my camp. The library was filled with shitty thrift shop books that they had picked up for free, because they knew they were gonna get stolen anyway. But among the thrash I managed to find the first three Dune books collected in a single book.
It was pretty neat chilling in my tent and reading the book after a long day :)
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.