[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>60 years as a writer >most meaningful contribution is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: ludovici.png (43 KB, 220x304) Image search: [Google]
ludovici.png
43 KB, 220x304
>60 years as a writer
>most meaningful contribution is 'kill cripples'

why did I fall for this /pol/ meme writer?
>>
>>8266584
Can't tell if satire.
>>
>>8266584
that doesn't work anywhere besides /pol/
>>
>>8266653
Nice falseflagging liberal cuck
>>
>>8266653
too many memes
>>
>>8266615
it's obviously satirical
>>
>>8266653
>what passes as 'redpilled' is a mixture of cultural axioms which amount to all the mistakes and misfortunes of every century leading up to our own time
>people want to do it all again
>these are the 'redpilled'

K E K
E
K
>>
>>8266685
>Tell me a flaw in Schopenhauer's argument against women.

All of Schopenhauer's observations about women are essentially accurate. The conclusions he makes and the judgments he pronounces thereon are where the idiosyncrasies of his personal experience crop up.

If he had simply said 'woman is thus and thus, she does this and this', there would have been nothing controversial. But he appends a moral evaluation to these facts that betrays a discreet effort to cast woman in a negative light, when in reality the very same things he points out with respect to woman could quite easily be used to portray women in a positive light, or at any rate not as mendacious little savages (which they are by all accounts, but not necessarily through any particular failing of their own).

In my opinion dealing with women is for the most part a tedious business, especially when the natural attraction to them is not operating with force. Rather like eating when one has no appetite. Women are, as Schopenhauer said, incurable philistines, and as Nietzsche recognized, eternal bores.
>>
>>8266718

>feminist tirade

do you even read the shit you reply to fuck-o?
>>
>>8266735

You're a fucking idiot and have no capacity for nuanced argument.

I guaranteed Of Woman is the only Schopenhauer you've ever read.
>>
>>8266735
How did you even remotely garner that from his post?
Are you illiterate?

I'm legitimately a sexist and his post isn't remotely feminist.
>>
>>8266735

shut up you transphobic shitlord
>>
>>8266711
>Tell me a flaw in Schopenhauer's argument against women.

It's not an argument. It's unscientific, biased, culturally relevant bullshit.
>>
>>8268117

a fucking men
>>
>>8268117
>It's unscientific
stupidest post I've seen all week
>>
>all these deleted posts

This troll obviously got banned.
>>
>>8268117
>I say it's not an argument so I win

Dear god just end yourself.
>>
>>8268117
>>8268183
>observed reality is unscientific
>>
>>8266576
You could have read Kevin Alfred Strom but you insisted on choosing a meme.
>>
>>8268117
it is natural for men like you to crave the validation of their existence and get depressed if they fail to feel relevant, responsible.
The best way for a man to cater his need for approval is to serve some woman (and some of her children) through emotional&financial support.
Men are pleased to contribute to someone else life, to support their family.

Why women are a good way to feel relevant? Because women love to be provided for and each woman will always find a man ready to please her.
[for most men, the best feeling of feeling real is when the girl moans from your cock in her pussy, or for the most impotent, their tongue in the pussy]

THe problem for men is that they are disposable in the eyes of each woman, since all men wish to serve the few women who talk to them.
Men must thus invent several ways to please women, invention and creativity which strengthen their feeling of being worthy, relevant, in touch with reality.
Men are too impotent to find other way to feel real.
Once that the a woman replaces a man by another provider, the man gets very upset and depressed.
THis leads men to think that they are better than women, stronger, smarter and that they must built a life outside women. Some men manage to indeed built an empire, but they will always loose it for some women.
Women give meaning to men and betas, no matter how successful outside women, will always give up everything for some relationship with some woman who claim to fancy them.
>>
>>8269488
>literally a paedophile
>>
>>8266711
Nietzsche touched on both philistinism and tediousness in Twilight
>The perfect woman commits literature the way she commits a small sin: as an experiment, in passing, looking around to see whether anyone noticed and to make sure someone HAS noticed...
and then there's the one with them being shallow, but at the same time there's the ambivalence of Nietzsche alluding to the biblical creating as the woman having been created from his ribs, his ideals
>>
>>8269759
creation*
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.