[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Westeros through stereotype glasses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: WesterosNationalities.png (1 MB, 460x1045) Image search: [Google]
WesterosNationalities.png
1 MB, 460x1045
So /lit what do you think about my interpretation of Martins Song of Ice and Fire?

Let’s begin with the bottom:

>Dorne: Territory of House Martell, obviously stands for southern Europeans, they look like Europeans with mostly brown skin

>Reach: Territory of House Tyrell, definitely France: Full of gay knights but sexy manipulative women

>Westerlands: Territory of House Lannister, treacherous incest bastards, whose main effort is to gather power - so obviously Britain

>Iron Islands: Territory of House Greyjoy, brutal idiots who aren’t able to build up a functioning economy so they rape and plunder everything everywhere – Scandinavian Vikings

>The north: Territory of House Stark, humble people highly influenced by the Germanic skin shifter meme but there are also abominations like the Boltons – definitely early medieval Germany

>Beyond the Wall (Wildlings, not the others): These are actually white niggers; they look like whites but live like cave men – so definitely Russians or general Slavs

>The Rest are Arabs and Sandniggers, except the Dothraki, who are basically red skinned niggers who fight more or less like the Golden Horde/Mongolians
>>
>>8265550
Please confine your garbage to the designated general >>8263672
>>
>>8265573
God, is this whole board entirely pretentious faggots?
>>
File: Go home.jpg (202 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
Go home.jpg
202 KB, 717x880
>>8265605
>>
>>8265550
The Reach also contains the most well-known wine-making region of Westeros, the Arbor, where House Redwyne, who have a cluster of grapes as their sigil, are based.

And wouldn't Valyria and Braavos be comparable to Rome and Venice?
>>
The north is Scandinavia and the wildlings are Sápmi.
>>
>>8265550
>Dorne
>Europeans
>Brown skin
>Spain, Italy, Greece

I'm sorry but you need to go back
>>
File: pic0504-pynchon002.jpg (820 KB, 2598x3907) Image search: [Google]
pic0504-pynchon002.jpg
820 KB, 2598x3907
OP is a faggot.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.