[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is continental philosophy and 60s onwards literary theory being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1468184731007.jpg (87 KB, 691x854) Image search: [Google]
1468184731007.jpg
87 KB, 691x854
Is continental philosophy and 60s onwards literary theory being kept alive by social media and clickbait blogs at this point?
>>
nigga suck a dick nigga nigga suck a dig a fat big dick, a clam chowder dick kill yaself bitch, dunk a fuckin bish, clam chowder bitch, gravy on the mash, butter on the mash, listen to the clash, listen to the clash
>>
>>8263912
>kept alive

Yes, if you can call this form of torture living.
>>
>>8263912
Stop with these pointless, shitty /pol/-tier bait threads

>shitty bait pic from social media
>retarded 1 liner
>please join my circlejerk guis! XD
>>
>>8263948
Ah, but there is a difference between what is commonly perceived a 'torture' - a metaphorical flagellation of sorts, and what we can call 'turtore', a juxtaposition of identities pre and after said flagellation. Is it the flesh that enacts a change upon the soul or is it the act itself we're dealing with here, an act of turtore which results in an identity replete with strife and as such capable of becoming a permanent revenant? Is it, then, the very act of torture that consists of not only turtore but torture again, this time put through a turtore speculum and therefore lost in the sameness of it?
>>
>>8263912
everything in that image is true though - what are you on about op?
>>
>>8263912
>>8264078
wtf i hate conservatives now
>>
>>8264078
They are rocked back because they are slowing down after running towards her.
>>
Continental Philosophy is being kept alive by continental Europe and some anglosphere universities (Berkley, New School etc).
>>
File: 1466795228079.jpg (26 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1466795228079.jpg
26 KB, 720x405
>>8264038

eet ishh....ehhhh....you know....how shall I poot eet...
>>
>>8264093
But are they slowing down so she doesn't get swept with the momentum or is the term 'swept' indeed what gives her stance innate firmness, turning their slowdown into a performative act of submission?
>>
huh rly make u think
>>
this board is shit
>>
Kek, that Facebook analysis pic reminds me of the type of answers you give when learning how to analyse visual images in highschool.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.