[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any books that might help me understand the art of this last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: turner prize.jpg (75 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
turner prize.jpg
75 KB, 620x372
any books that might help me understand the art of this last century? I really don't understand anything after the pre-Raphaelites.
>>
File: T07573_10.jpg (93 KB, 1536x1343) Image search: [Google]
T07573_10.jpg
93 KB, 1536x1343
Art Since 1900 v.1 and 2 by Hal Foster.
>>
Ulysses
>>
is there really anything to understand?
>>
>>8257910
Good rec.
>>
>>8257935
Pricey though. Textbooks. I got them for a class. Great reading though, if you care about the subject.
>>
>1910. Art start
>"hey guys. Therws some Rapsodia that help me to understand art???"

>1940. modern Art
>"hey guys. Therws some gBoodkkk that hellp me to zunderstand art??? The question.(demandogalderaceistquaestioquestão)

>2016. Post post modern art.
>"hey guys"
>>
>>8257899
That's the worst goatse I've ever seen
>>
>>8258022
the point is, maybe he's just trying to cover his buttocks from view with his hands. you have a dirty mind if you think it's a goatse

or maybe the hands and the butt belong to different people

it's a mystery
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.