[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Sherlock Holmes a Mary Sue? He was literally never wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Was Sherlock Holmes a Mary Sue? He was literally never wrong.
>>
>>8257208
...someone hasn't read Scandal in Bohemia.
>>
You'd have to be pretty delusional if you don't find anything wrong with a coke addicted, anti-social misanthrope that... Wait, I just remembered I'm on 4chan. Forget what I said.
>>
>>8257373
tee hee
>>
>>8257352
Once out of 40-something stories and four novels?

>>8257373
Epic upboat my good sir! XDXD
>>
No, he's a combination of hipster shit and a friend of Doyle's who was a doctor. Doyle kind of hated him, which is why he tried to kill him off, and then had to come up with more hipster shit that would save his life when the fans revolted.
>>
>>8257424
Also, Doyle believed in fairies and shit.
>>
He was wrong once in a while. He also had a shitload of personal issues.

Would you really want to read a detective story where the detective is wrong?
>>
>>8257424
Define hipster
>>
>>8257424
What do you think hipster means?
>>
>>8258744
YES
>>
>>8258828

Yeah, after I typed that out I started thinking about it and realised that it'd be pretty interesting.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.